[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the easiest paranormal stuff to swallow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: 1480176842463.jpg (340KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1480176842463.jpg
340KB, 500x750px
Newfag here, I was here when I read through the Podesta emails with stuff about aliens. Since you guys are used to these kind of things, what are some easy pills to swallow for a newfag like me?
>>
File: 1479535640430.png (4KB, 193x193px) Image search: [Google]
1479535640430.png
4KB, 193x193px
>>18368514
>What's the easiest paranormal stuff to swallow?

Ectoplasm. Usually comes out of one orifice, and can easily go into another. jk

Lucid Dreaming
Astral Projection
Creative Visualization
>>
>>18368535
Do those actually fall under paranormal? They seem quite normal to me, but possibly because I've read up on those quite a bit.

What's this about ectoplasm?
>>
>>18368514
brehs
>>
>>18368546
Ectoplasm comes from benis :DD
>>
>>18368514
She can swallow my paranormal stuff, if you know what I mean
>>
>>18368514
ebin maymays
>>
File: 1435277456492.png (143KB, 280x275px) Image search: [Google]
1435277456492.png
143KB, 280x275px
>>18368514
>>
>>18368514
You might like this book:
https://a.pomf.cat/qsnbgi.pdf
Those dolls look great, huh? I wish I wouldn't get burned in a stake for trying to import one to my shitty country.
>>
>>18368546

Astral projection is considered by some as paranormal, I've never achieved it but from what I have heard it feels very different then lucid dreaming.

The rest aren't paranormal, but they will be a god send for getting into tougher things.
>>
>>18368514
easiest pill to swallow is governmental conspiracy since we've basically proven that theyre always up to some stupid sketchy shit out of national interest.
>>
>>18368514
sigils

if you know anything about self-suggestion and hypnosis you'd quickly realise a sigil is just that but on a lot efficient (if you don't want to believe the whole chaos magic part)
>>
>>18370293

Someone rolls into /x/ asking for something quick and easy to come to terms with and you suggest fucking sigils and chaos magic? That's like level 10 esoteric retarded shit, what the fuck is wrong with you?

OP, if you want something easy to dive into then you want something that has a fair amount of documentation and existing theories, and is also interesting enough to keep you hooked before it becomes too retarded and out there. For this reason if you dive into conspiracy theories try to float on the top - the second you start seeing how out of touch people can get about the government (contrails, etc) you'll get pretty fucking annoyed and move on.

Try looking up the Dyatlov Pass incident for one. It gets a lot of hate on /x/ because it's been beaten to death by newfags posting threads about it, but for a "first paranormal" kind of thing it's a good place to start since it's well documented and has a very creepypasta sort of vibe to it. After that try looking up things like the Wow! signal, the Bloop, and the Tunguska Event. Type any of those into Google and you'll end up there.
>>
typically speaking, and i think various polls bear this out, the easiest for people to believe is ghosts, angels, etc. the crazy conspiracy stuff not so much...that might be easy for the mongs that hang out here to swallow but people in general, no.
>>
>>18370293
>newfag steps in
>"let's give the newfag one of the ultimate scepters of power even though he would know jack shit on how to apply it"
>>
>>18370338
well if you don't subscribe to the chaos magic part it's just a self-help tool

a pretty powerful one sure

>>18370327
>Someone rolls into /x/ asking for something quick and easy to come to terms with and you suggest fucking sigils and chaos magic? That's like level 10 esoteric retarded shit, what the fuck is wrong with you?
okay fucking let me then expand upon so mouthbreathers can comprehend

sigils are crafted in present tense, with positive, emotionally reinforcing message that then is obscured or "pushed" into the subconscious by obscuraction of turning a verbal message into a visual one
the power of sigil is in that it uses both the verbal, logical and creative elements so you involve your entire mind into the process of obscuration

literally the same process as formulating hypnosis and self-suggestion statements but instead of an intention you have a single boiled down symbol
>>
>>18370355

not that guy, but even so i can tell you that you don't even get it. he's asking for something to quickly get into and quickly understand and quickly believe.

but rather than go with something like "look into self-suggestion and hypnosis" instead you blast off to hyperspace with the dribbling run-on fragmented sentence you just wrote.

slow the fuck down, holy shit. even if you're trying to make people get into what you believe, just slow the fuck down.
>>
>>18370383
>but rather than go with something like "look into self-suggestion and hypnosis" instead you blast off to hyperspace with the dribbling run-on fragmented sentence you just wrote.
if you think those work, so will a sigil? except it's easier? and faster?
>>
>>18370395

he wants something easy to swallow. EASY.

you're like that completely awful teacher where a student walks up and says "can you explain this concept to me?" and the teacher replies 4 pages of dense textbook speak and the student ends up more confused than before he asked.
>>
>>18370395

OP here. I'm asking for something easy to get into, not page 2657 sec.A column.G of the esoteric grandmaster sub-belief system manual of magic subsystem 27B rev.12.
>>
>>18368514

Reality is subjective; go eat a fuckton of drugs.
>>
>>18370327
Thanks for the recs, they didn't go completely unnoticed
>>
scps are real
>>
>>18368514
Cryptids.
>>
>>18368514
Paleohominid evolution.
>>
>>18375550
After the haunted hotpocket scp I don't think you're even in the same universe.
>>
>>18368514
do you believe in chem trails/ a spraying program of sorts?
this one is painfully obvious.
what about secret societies? what are they up to that they kill if you break the disclosure agreement?
how about mkultra? that one has been well documented.
do you have coincidences beyond the plausible? synchronocity will make you a believer.
have you noticed sacred geometry imdued throught existence?
are you familar with electric universe concepts? lots of interesting observations there..
>>
>>18368514
Read Promethea comic by Alan Moore.
>>
File: japan-958679_640.jpg (133KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
japan-958679_640.jpg
133KB, 640x480px
2:1And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: 2:2and Jesus also was bidden, and his disciples, to the marriage. 2:3And when the wine failed, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine. 2:4And Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. 2:5His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it. 2:6Now there were six waterpots of stone set there after the Jews' manner of purifying, containing two or three firkins apiece. 2:7Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim. 2:8And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the ruler of the feast. And they bare it. 2:9And when the ruler of the feast tasted the water now become wine, and knew not whence it was (but the servants that had drawn the water knew), the ruler of the feast calleth the bridegroom, 2:10and saith unto him, Every man setteth on first the good wine; and when men have drunk freely, then that which is worse: thou hast kept the good wine until now. 2:11This beginning of his signs did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested his glory; and his disciples believed on him. 2:12After this he went down to Capernaum, he, and his mother, and his brethren, and his disciples; and there they abode not many days.
>>
2:13And the passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
2:14And he found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:
2:15and he made a scourge of cords, and cast all out of the temple, both the sheep and the oxen; and he poured out the changers' money, and overthrew their tables;
2:16and to them that sold the doves he said, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house a house of merchandise.
2:17His disciples remembered that it was written, Zeal for thy house shall eat me up.
2:18The Jews therefore answered and said unto him, What sign showest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
2:19Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
2:20The Jews therefore said, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou raise it up in three days?
2:21But he spake of the temple of his body.
2:22When therefore he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he spake this; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.
2:23Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, during the feast, many believed on his name, beholding his signs which he did.
2:24But Jesus did not trust himself unto them, for that he knew all men,
2:25and because he needed not that any one should bear witness concerning man; for he himself knew what was in man.
>>
>>18370287
So many people swear AP is real but I just find that hard to believe. I mean, I WANT it to be real, but if it was it seems it would be really easy to prove, and would also make spying retardedly easy.
>>
File: 37_Transcending-960x540.jpg (87KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
37_Transcending-960x540.jpg
87KB, 960x540px
3:1Now there was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: 3:2the same came unto him by night, and said to him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that thou doest, except God be with him. 3:3Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except one be born anew, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 3:4Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter a second time into his mother's womb, and be born? 3:5Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except one be born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God! 3:6That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 3:7Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born anew. 3:8The wind bloweth where it will, and thou hearest the voice thereof, but knowest not whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. 3:9Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? 3:10Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou the teacher of Israel, and understandest not these things? 3:11Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that which we know, and bear witness of that which we have seen; and ye receive not our witness. 3:12If I told you earthly things and ye believe not, how shall ye believe if I tell you heavenly things?
>>
File: rivers.jpg (112KB, 1600x871px) Image search: [Google]
rivers.jpg
112KB, 1600x871px
3:13And no one hath ascended into heaven, but he that descended out of heaven, even the Son of man, who is in heaven.
3:14And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up;
3:15that whosoever believeth may in him have eternal life.

3:16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.

3:17For God sent not the Son into the world to judge the world; but that the world should be saved through him.
3:18He that believeth on him is not judged: he that believeth not hath been judged already, because he hath not believed on the name of the only begotten Son of God.
3:19And this is the judgment, that the light is come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light; for their works were evil.
3:20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, and cometh not to the light, lest his works should be reproved.
3:21But he that doeth the truth cometh to the light, that his works may be made manifest, that they have been wrought in God.
>>
>>18375793
Love =light =god
Sentient and fully aware.
The internet is a meme. Gods are the first memes. Man has made a neon god.
>>
If you want to believe in the paranormal, you just have to believe in yourself.

You are awfully weird and tons weird shit happens to you all the time, but you simple discard them as explainable events, cause you trust explanations given to you by other people.

Stop believing in them and believe only in what you experience by yourself, reality would be quite different if you do that.
>>
>>18376110

Yes. Check my digits. I agree!
>>
File: SAMEFAG CROSSBOARDER.png (152KB, 1559x323px) Image search: [Google]
SAMEFAG CROSSBOARDER.png
152KB, 1559x323px
>>18368514
>>
>>18375788
Astral Projection is real. The issue is that Robert Monroe coined the term "out of body experience" (he didn't like how Astral Projection sounds, he thought it wasn't scientific or whatnot) and made it popular. So people started taking this name literally demanding proof that you can float around as a ghost and see shit that's consistent with the normal waking world.
The experience is quite real, and is (subjectively) very different from dreaming.

The real discussion should be about the nature of it. It's different from dreaming, as I said, but even if it wasn't … what are dreams anyway?
>>
>>18368652
What did he mean by this?
>>
The thing about paranormal shit is that it tends to only show itself to you if you believe in it.

The moment you start believing in aliens is when they start trying to interact with you. Magic only works if you believe in it too.

The easiest is probably government conspiracies since there is a lot of proof of them. Everybody thought the idea that the government was spying on everyone was bullshit until it was actually revealed to be true.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.