[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anybody else feel it? A new age beginning?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13

File: emdrive.jpg (52KB, 699x449px) Image search: [Google]
emdrive.jpg
52KB, 699x449px
For as long as I can remember our world was known for it's apparent lack of magic or advanced tech. Thing were mechanical and painfully ordinary. No matter what you read in books, you knew you could always return to this - safe, if boring place where every day is just like the next, and though unexpected things happen, a zombie apocalypse would not.

But then, this year, things - the world - has started to change. There's an EMdrive that actually works. It's like...there's magic in the air. Change. Possibilities. I can almost smell it. A straight road suddenly splitting into a thousand directions.
Our world now is slowly turning into one of those alternate universes we all read so much about before our very eyes. This is undoubtedly a good thing, a stale world entering into a state of renewal.
But what's next? I'm anxious, yet eager.
>>
>>18368434
>There's an EMdrive that actually works.
i need a sauce on that.
Sounds like RP too
>>
File: 1478213386395-pol.gif (395KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1478213386395-pol.gif
395KB, 200x150px
>>18368434
> there's an EM drive *whose research paper passed peer review
Even if the experimental results are replicated (they haven't been yet), ion engines are orders of magnitude more efficient for actual spacecraft propulsion.
>>
>>18368475
The whole point is that in EM drives their is nothing needed to push back on, thus the speed of the engine is greatly reduced. Once that is taken into consideration, the EM dive is actually the more efficient one.
>>
>>18368475
>Even if the experimental results are replicated (they haven't been yet)
They have recently, haven't they?

Anyways, this would be superior for extreme distances.
>>
The Monado's come to this world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsdIRN6DJo8

We're just waiting for the one who can properly wield it.
>>
>>18368487
> speed of the drive
What do you mean? General relativity says that shouldn't matter.
>>18368492
The author of the paper that passed review claims to have done it, but that's it afaik.
>>
>>18368475

it's been replicated 9 times dumbass.

and this is just an experimental model. further work will be done on amplifying the effect.
>>
>>18368512
>t. tripfag
Source for the 9 times?
>>
Wish we lived steam punk...
>>
There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?
>>
>>18368524
>know knowing the difference between a tripfag and a namefag
>>
File: 1455931384266.jpg (102KB, 765x764px) Image search: [Google]
1455931384266.jpg
102KB, 765x764px
>>18368434
there is like one of these threads every year, lol.
>>
File: facebook-vr.jpg (289KB, 1140x700px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-vr.jpg
289KB, 1140x700px
>>18368434
You're a boring dullard who cannot appreciate the vast awesomeness of nature, and so you have a desire for people to be able to have sparkly powers. This is shown by your focus on the EM drive. You don't really give a fuck about science, you only want the sparkly, sensational bits. You want stimulation and feels, like the majority of modern sensation-seeking faggots. You want spectacle and circus maximus.

In a way you cannot be blamed for your faggotry, you are a product of your environment. Our society crushes souls, and replaces it with simulacrum, the illusion of having what was broken, such as meaning and purpose. Magickckckc won't fill this hole in your soul, neither will Gods, technology, delusions, or happenings. We live in virtual realities, simulations of the real in our own minds, aways daydreaming, only actually experiencing reality for fleeting moments. Most of the time we are on autopilot and lack awareness entirely. You must de-immerse yourself in this daydreaming, train yourself to maintain awareness and to break free of the illusions we all are conditioned into.

Did you know that the only thing that actually exists is the present moment and change? Past and future are fictions, mental constructs, yet how easily and often we suspend disbelief when considering them, thus becoming our reality. Our thoughts and judgements about the world too are almost entirely fictional, such as the constant judging of people when we are out on the street. We make up fictional stories about people and things in the world around us constantly.

Learn awareness and the illusions will dispel, and you will find the pieces that these illusions have obscured.
>>
>>18368434
this is one of my favorite /x/ threads. simple and full of truth. i agree OP
>>
>>18368434
They've had this technology since the early 1900s.
I can't believe how obvious it is and yet no one sees it.
>Tesla
>Townsend Brown

That German guy with the coiled engine. It's clear the "overunity" crowd was a controlled opposition or a front for actual research.
The real question u should be asking is why release it (into the public consciousness) now?
>>
>>18368475
The inventor stated the model NASA used is 10 years old and he's increased effenciency to the point flying cars are in the foreseeable future.
>>
yes. but there will be a timeline shift soon, we will go back. perhaps 6 or 5 years.
>>
>>18368646
shut the FUCK up you less-than-trash
>>
>>18368729
what do you mean? like all people suddenly waking up to find it's March 2009?
>>
File: 225px-PhoenixLights1997model.jpg (16KB, 225x185px) Image search: [Google]
225px-PhoenixLights1997model.jpg
16KB, 225x185px
>>18368705
But there's already flying cars.

They're just geometrically shaped.
>>
File: 1441662014620.jpg (34KB, 530x428px) Image search: [Google]
1441662014620.jpg
34KB, 530x428px
>>18368646
>>
>>18368705
>The real question u should be asking is why release it (into the public consciousness) now?

Obviously, (((they))) will soundly disprove the paper a few months from now. The while thing is fabricated to seal the public's opinion on free energy being impossible once and for all.
>>
>>18368705
Sorry, meant for >>18368702
>>
>>18368755
It would be nice, so many things I would do in different way.
btw.
>today I finished marathon with Haruhi Suzumiya no yuutsu
>this thread
>>
>>18368646
There is absolutely nothing bad with having desire for people to be able to have sparkly powers.
I want aliens, time travelers and espers in this world, it would be so exciting.
>>
File: 1354249879918.jpg (76KB, 499x283px) Image search: [Google]
1354249879918.jpg
76KB, 499x283px
>>18368646
>before enlightenment: smugly talk down to people and break their dreams

>after enlightenment: smugly talk down to people and break their dreams
>>
>>18368769
>Obviously, (((they))) will soundly disprove the paper a few months from now.
http://www.zmescience.com/science/physics/em-drive-nasa-23112016/
So much for evil NASA kikes, huh?
>>
>>18368434
I feel it. There's magic yet in this world, it was covered up for a while, but I think that seal started to crack a while ago, and it's starting to leak back through now.
>>
>>18368792
>aliens
You have the entire field of biology. The ocean, being an environment far removed from our terrestrial lives, is home to organisms that are alien to us. The microbiological world is even more alien.

But no, you want little green men, because you are an ass.

>time travelers

There's the field of history, which allows you to explore the past. There's natural history, the history of life on Earth, and cosmology, the history of our universe. Studying this isn't sparkly and so it bores you because you are an ass.

You faggots basically want anime to be real. It's as simple and as faggy as that.

>espers

what?
>>
>>18368832
>hanging out on hindustani yak shaving trinket board and never heard of an esper
>>
We can no longer claim to live in a post-history world that's for fucking sure.
>>
>>18368832
people who have extrasensory perception and abilities. ESP in short.

wtf anon, that is the first thing you learn when you begin to study the unknown.

>>18368792
They already exist anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JFXe0J_YVE

Expect that to be the next big discovery. Feel free to sceencap this post, I'll be proven right with time.
>>
>>18368814
>peer-reviewed and published
...and?
>>
>>18368921
>peer-reviewed
It works, according to community review of the results.

“The thrust measurements were made using the low-thrust torsion pendulum at NASA Johnson Space Center. This torsion pendulum is capable of measuring thrust down to the single-digit micronewton level,” the paper reads. “Thrust data from forward, reverse, and null suggested that the system was consistently performing at 1.2 ± 0.1 mN/kW, which was very close to the average impulsive performance measured in air. A number of error sources were considered and discussed.”

http://arc.aiaa.org/doi/10.2514/1.B36120
>>
>>18368832
>condescends to the idea of aliens (which is almost universally accepted as an inevitable fact given the size of a single galaxy, let alone an expansive universe)
>calls one who believes in aliens an ass
>is an ass

Even physicists and scientists pursue the search of extra terrestrial life even if it's just extraterrestrial bacteria. Fuck, we went so far as make a time capsule that we shot into space to communicate with any kind of alien life out there. It's only natural for us to ask those questions
>>
>>18368946
That's not what it means. Peer review checks to make sure the author has explained the experiment well enough to perform it again, and accounted for the sources of error, etc. The entire dataset could, in principal, be fabricated, but we can't know until the experiment is run again by other scientists.
>>
File: 1478241600252.jpg (35KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1478241600252.jpg
35KB, 500x280px
>>18368870
I would like to say that it seems legit but for now I'm bit skeptical.

But shit is really shifting, yesterday I came across some random quite young hobo, he asked me for some money, I gave him what I had in wallet(not much, I keep my cash on plastic jew most of the time) and wished him best, he really looked like some kind of a junkie, he even said that he want money for food not for drugs what rather gave me obvious impression.

Then, at night when I put myself to sleep I had one of the most fucked up dreams in my life.
I dreamed about some policeman and in this dream some thug killed his wife and child, he captured the bad guy but didn't kill him, he wanted to do it of course but it seemed that law and justice were more important to him than revenge and I could sense that he really didn't feel any hate toward that guy, it was like he understood that life can be shitty and make people do terrible things by putting them on the edge, instead of hating the guy that killed his family he started to hate the world and the way it's ordered. He spend the rest of his life alone waiting for death.

I had also other dream, in this dream I was part of a gang, I took a part in gang war, one of the battle ended very bad, all of my guys were shot, only I survived because I was able to escape (it happened after my guys were killed), these situation reminded me of sole survivor song of blue oyster cult, shitty feeling.

When I woke up I tried to make any sense of it, but I can't.
>>
>>18369042
>Peer review checks to make sure the author has explained the experiment well enough to perform it again, and accounted for the sources of error, etc. The entire dataset could, in principal, be fabricated
Peer review often means that data fabrication has been checked for.
~t. guy who had his data checked for fabrication in peer review
>>
>>18369079
How exactly do they check? They don't re-run the experiment for peer review, do they?
>>
>>18369104
Generally it's a request to examine data readouts and/or physical results. It should be pretty easy to see if data was brute inserted into sofware raws and these tests usually have video attached (like the last experiment at Johnson).
>>
>>18368792
haruhi pls
>>
>>18369129
>>18369129
Don't say you've never wanted this world to be more exciting, our existence here revolves around finding new ways of escaping reality, vidya, music, cinema, everything to make this world bearable place to live. Screw this shit, I want something genuine.
>>
>>18368434
>you knew you could always return to this - safe, if boring place where every day is just like the next

Try being unemployed on welfare and forced to all kinds of "activities" in a country that's received 250k refugees from a completely different culture. There's also a serious housing shortage because politics and you may end up homeless while being forced to work full time for mere benefits.

>safe

>boring

More like living hell of endless suffering with no visible way out.
>>
>>18369228
I'm sorry you're so lazy, anon.

Maybe if you just buckle down and pull yourself up by your bootstraps you can succeed :3 We wouldn't want you getting TOO dependent on all that welfare. Those refugees need some too :^)
>>
lmao at anyone who needs magic or aliens to have an existence that doesn't suck
>>
>>18368434

I feel the exact opposite. Sometimes I have flashes of memories of how magical and optimistic it was when I was a little kid in the mid-late 90's, and it feels so dark and bleak now comparatively.
>>
>>18369072
Maybe you had glimpses of your past lives.
>>
>>18368434
Sorry to be a newfag but what is an EMdrive?
>>
>>18369352
TL;DR: A scientific paper has just completed peer review that proposes a device that produces thrust while ejecting nothing is possible. Cue everyone argues over whether it is real/how it must work
>>
>>18368832
And you are the exact type of person holding humanity back.
>>
File: electronic-mail.jpg (203KB, 778x1062px) Image search: [Google]
electronic-mail.jpg
203KB, 778x1062px
>>18368434
Many of the technologies you consider "painfully ordinary" were seen as magic less than 100 years ago. Mobile phones, computers, internet, plastic, all in a span of time that a man could still be alive who remembers a time when none of that had been invented yet.

We already have technologies now which have either been kept out of the public eye or purposefully ignored because the mainstream scientists consider it "impossible" therefore most people think they're all hoaxes. But the truth is a lot of them actually do work.

For the record, its been known for over 15 years now that microwave cavities can generate motional forces.

The EM drive was invented around 2000 and here's another device which also works similarly;
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/gravshld.htm

T.T.Brown invented an electronic thruster about 70 years ago. Tesla made fuelless generators.
>>
>>18368434
what do autists think the EDM drive does, exactly?

It doesn't violate conservation of energy, if that's what you're claiming.
>>
>>18368646
Let's be honest here, all of us would visit the circus maximus in its prime given the chance.
>>
>>18368646
Is that you, tecsavvy buddha?
>>
>>18368809

haaha what do you expect true enlightenment means you become either as pacifist as a plant or hitler
>>
>>18368434
I won't believe in anything on /x/, /sci/ or /pol/ without source.
>>
>>18368434
How do you think people felt during the industrial revolution. All through the 1800s there was a vague fear that machines would grow to take over everything. You can find it in poetry and literature. Frankenstein is good example. I think Wordsworth actually pretty effectively described a modern day city back in the late 1700s. It does feel like we're on another sort of brink, which could also spin out of control.
>>
>>18368434
Hello there fellow anon, have you met the SEG generator?
Shit can get us into flying saucers.

http://www.searlsolution.com/technology3.html
>>
fuckin wish. the cuckholdverlords are drastically trying to trim the population speaking the truth anyways.

MDMA proven to be highly effective ptsd treatment.

psylocibin (sp) proven to be highly effective trauma treatment.

etc.
>>
Once we figure out gravitons, we can build antigravity and artificial gravity, which will really assist with spaceships.

An EMdrive would certainly help with fast travel, but a ship that manipulates gravity itself could just push/pull itself by its own merit and make takeoff and landing a breeze.
>>
File: 1478904322549.jpg (228KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478904322549.jpg
228KB, 1280x720px
>>18368437
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/science/science/271116/new-frontiers-to-the-moon.html
>>
>>18369826

they're doing a shit fucking job of it if that's the case. and they need to.

every person needs at least a square mile to themselves. more like 3-4. humans are territorial. 'how many we can support' is literally a fucked question to ask. the question should be, 'how few can we get by with' and advances in genetic technology, we should be able to make every baby born between two people be the smartest, healthiest baby they would have if they had 200 babies.
>>
>>18368524
Why don't you google it yourself. You can't rely on 4chan anons for legit stuff like this. You have to take the initiative and do your own research.

And yea, he's right, the experiment was replicated several times before NASA got theirs done.
>>
>>18371071
I have researched it. But by "replicate", I mean, since the paper has passed peer review, has anyone else independently verified the experiment as it's laid out in the paper. As far as in know, it hasn't.

I know people have claimed to have done it for years, but until now none has been put under public scrutiny. For a bunch of "skeptics", you guys sure put your faith in a lot of stuff without evidence, just because it's counter to the mainstream narrative.
>>
>>18368832
>You have the entire field of biology. The ocean, being an environment far removed from our terrestrial lives, is home to organisms that are alien to us. The microbiological world is even more alien.
>But no, you want little green men, because you are an ass.

we have no technology to explore deeps seas

>There's the field of history, which allows you to explore the past.
> There's natural history, the history of life on Earth, and cosmology, the history of our universe. Studying this isn't sparkly and so it bores you because you are an ass.

HURR ENTITLEMENT GO VISIT A MUSEUM YOU WILL TIME TRAVEL DURR
>>
>>18368434
Arthur C Clark said it best

"Any sufficientlyadvancedtechnology is indistinguishable frommagic."

These truly are magical times to be alive
>>
>>18371799
Copy paste fail but you get the point
>>
>>18368646
Shut the fuck up , Colonel!
>>
>>18368832
Holy shit you're completely full of yourself m8.

Enjoy pandering over rocks and stones, you conceited bore.
>>
>>18368832
>You faggots basically want anime to be real.
I have never denied this.
>>
>>18368646
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtVITdhMo2g
>There is an infinite number of realities, morty!
>>
>>18368434
>EMrive that actually works.
my friend your knowledge of the scientific world isn't too vast is it?
i could make a pulse drive winch is essentially the same thing just utilizes oscillations of electromagnetic radiation more so that one directing it to produce trust. think of it as rapid oscillations of polarization of what can best be described as an electromagnetic tuning pole. i just lack the access to a machine shop to make up the components. but i am currently gathering the things i need to make a small scale version

tesla had a function flying machine in the early 1900's, it just didn't burn fossil fuels and nor did his method of utilizing the closed circuit of the earths movement in the medium of space. green energy as we know it is doomed from the beginning because it is just a process of induction. imagine the sun as a battery and the earth as a load with $th dimensional wires connecting to form a closed circuit induction is soaking up the energy radiating out of the circuit, you'll only ever be able to harness a small fraction. what you need to do is plug into the applied load and the wires going too or from it and if your load is less than that of earths combined energy will flow through your load. you just have to understand what those fourth dimensional wires are and you can tap into them anywhere.
but i sadly this is all i will share, anymore and i think i risk my freedom
>>
>>18373285
>risk my freedom
Well rp'd my friend
>>
>>18373565
you do know that GM hold the patents for any viable hydrogen fuel cell right?. i was a mechanic and when i did my apprenticeship i got all my bosses old apprenticeship paperwork. half it on the theory on utilizing hydrogen and how to safely store it, and he did his time in the early 80's, yet they wont put them in there vehicles. teslas theory of dynamic gravity that he said proves Einstein wrong is classified by the US. fossil fuels run the world, and those who control them control the world, and it s a very select few that do, and they hold monopolies that squash out any competition literally or just by undercutting them.
i'm not role playing.
>>
>>18368434
magic? you're stretching a bit aren't you. everything new that seems amazing and unbelievable will be boring old hat in 50th same as all the tech you're frowning at now
compared with what may be possible, humans have barely scratches the surface of science and tech.
>>
>>18373620
So to clarify. You hold in your possession the absolute cure for mankind's dependence on fossil fules and out of a fear of breaking a patent law you refuse to do anything about it. Right? RIGHT??
>>
File: 5e2.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
5e2.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
Or maybe they just don't feel like giving wonderful gifts to ingrateful humans who would probably try to make it into a gun anyways.
>>
>>18368434
Nothing's changed, except we're more gullible and believe clickbait science articles. An EMdrive does not exist, the double slit experiment was proven false, and we'll never colonize another planet because NASA is more concerned about bring diverse than actually getting shit done. We're bring held back, focussing our time and energy in a doomed to fail attempt and bringing the third world up to our level. We'll only be brought down with them. Don't prepare for a scientifically advanced future, prepare for a new stone age.
>>
>>18368646
>You don't really give a fuck about science

What did you study anon? I'm gonna say CS.
>>
>>18374126
no its not braking the law i fear, its the lack of laws protecting me from those in power i fear. say there was a viable green solution to powering anything then where would companies like BHP, Westinghouse GM and more would crash because well your not going through the expensive process of constantly digging up more non renewable energy sources. renewable meaning we can recycle and reuse, and if we could then we couldn't tax people because of the pollution it is creating, because of all the stops it has to make along the way, and because fossil fuels are inefficient as fuck. someone who has 10 billion plus dollars see's someone who has next to nothing in comparison building a machine that undermines his empire pretty sure the little guy disappears. the universe would have ceased movement along time ago if it were that hard to transfer energy and if all energy wasn't renewable.

this fella was institutionalized for not accepting a large sum of money that he was offered for his patients. i don't intend on spending any portion of my life in an asylum just because i know something
http://www.geetfriends.net/persecution/persecution.htm
>>
>>18368576
Go to Teslacon in Madison, WI.
>>
>>18368434
oh it works, its just that you need at least a gigawatt of power to make any sort of force
>>
>>18368434
there was a "changing of the guards" the previous guy had a different take on things but the new guy has more ambition. some would confuse the position as god but its more senior assistant to R&D's lead manager

the moon started turning on a different axis for the first time in EVER then stopped and resumed its normal "wobble" but in its newly adjusted position so more of the moon on one side is visible from earth

the 11 year solar cycle changed to 10. the period of time in which the sun charges up and becomes more active is now 10

atmospheric carbon levels are at record lows for no reason. there are more cars and more fossil fuel burning power plants than ever
>>
>>18368729
>my dad works for the matrix
>>
>>18369235
if any of you retards new anything about physics you'd know that pulling on your own bootstraps doesn't send you flying upwards

and also, it's not magic, it's dark thrust being produced
>>
>>18369421
conservation of momentum, for starters, considering it generates a force from microwave radiation bouncing around inside of a copper funnel
>>
>>18370122
how do you know that the EM drive doesn't do that anyway?
>>
>>18375456
>atmospheric carbon levels are at record lows
funny, last time i checked they were at 15,000,000 year highs of over 400 ppm, did the levels suddenly drop again?
>>
>>18369235
>bootstraps

So you do believe in magic?
>>
>>18368646

Yeah, I know, what a bunch of snot-brained androids. What is even the deal with all this "imagination" and "curiosity" and "hope" bullshit, anyway?

Why can't these fuckers stand around and piss and moan about how meaningless everything is and tear apart any attempt to find or create one, like us ubermenschen? That's what TRUE enlightenment is all about.
>>
>>18368434

Never change, OP. The world needs more fags like you.
>>
>>18375568
it sort of is.
people neglect the fact that anything with a gravitational field also has some measure of electromagnetic field, due to displacement in electromagnetic radiation in space due to the earths mass. now as we very well know from navigation an electromagnetic fields means you have a north and a south pole. so from this we can conclude that anything with sufficient mass and electromagnetic displacement has a gravitational field, hence why you don't gravitate, or not on a noticeable scale. all things in this universe have a measurable amount of electromagnetic radiation its just a matter of the propagation of this radiant energy.
Electromagnetic potentials of high frequency produce: [a] lower environmental interaction, [b] uniform movement without rotation through space-time, and [c] electromagnetic saturation [i.e., plasmas]
Medium electromagnetic fields creates attractive forces from negative polarity [or what is commonly referred to as "gravity"].
Stationary low frequency electromagnetics behave as waves.
>>
>>18368434
>EMdrive that actually works.
That drives works on the same principle sails(regular or solar) work.
It's not breaking rules or magic.
>>
>>18368434

>But what's next? I'm anxious, yet eager.

virtual reality will be next to take off - give it about 10 years
>>
I'm afraid I can't contribute much to this thread, but I wanted to share that I always had a similar feeling since 2008. It feels like a seed of change was planted at that very year. Anyone else feels the same way?
>>
>>18369588
Is this an elaborate hoax? Does the BBC actually have footage of this thing?
>>
>>18377019
Its a hoax, there are no actual prototypes. All they do is talk about how awesome it is to have free energy but theres no working engine anywhere. They can't even explain scientifically how it works to produce that energy.
>>
>>18377114
Why the fuck can't we have nice things?
>>
Clickbait tabloids that contain the words "impossible engineering", "breaks the laws of physics", "space travel finally cheap" are not scientific reports and are made by scientifically illiterate people. Stop falling for this bullshit.
>>
>>18368434
Almighty kek is bringing us into a new state of chaos
Shadilay and be ready for the future
>>
>>18377304
Reminder that it's name is actually Kuk, cuck.
>>
File: 14246216216126.png (119KB, 189x354px) Image search: [Google]
14246216216126.png
119KB, 189x354px
>>18368434
We're entering the age of aquarius.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.