[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General Welcome to Divination General! Co

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 357
Thread images: 65

File: 7lQrO4Q.jpg (52KB, 224x320px) Image search: [Google]
7lQrO4Q.jpg
52KB, 224x320px
/div/ - Divination General
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N

Previous thread : >>18366163
>>
None of this is real.
>>
File: everything you posted.gif (2MB, 320x228px) Image search: [Google]
everything you posted.gif
2MB, 320x228px
>>18368350
>>
Is my situation hopeless? Kind of on the verge of killing myself to be honest.
>>
Anyone up to a trade?
>>
>>18368511
Sure. Tarot okay?
>>
File: 1476831079617.jpg (1MB, 1440x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1476831079617.jpg
1MB, 1440x1800px
>>18368511
i'll trade w u
what's ur question
>>
>>18368541

Sure, what is your query? I cand o Tarot or Scrying.

My query is how to gain stable progress on my spiritual development; whatever you can get. Thanks
>>
>>18368545

Alrighty! I want to know if should take a rest from this project, take on it on a later time or if i am just being pessimist.

What is yours anon?
>>
I'm not happy when I'm not drugged out
>>
File: 1473178878274.jpg (153KB, 950x594px) Image search: [Google]
1473178878274.jpg
153KB, 950x594px
>>18368554
>you: ten of wands reversed
>situation: four of pentacles
>advice: the hermit reversed, temperance
>outcome: page of cups reversed
seems like you don't want too much on your plate right now. like your project might be taking up too much of your time or energy. kind of wanting to save money right now too. stop spending so much time alone. need more social outings in your life for a healthy balanced lifestyle. outcome is your project feeling abandoned.
>>
>>18368549
Can my marriage be fixed? If so, how and how long will it take? Either scrying or tarot is fine. I'm a scorpio, he's a pisces.

For you I did a four card general, no reversals. The situation is the magician, challenge is the nine of coins, best advice is the sun, and the outcome is the queen of coins.

My interpretation: you seem to be moving along, or wanting to move, faster than what you're actually ready for. You need to tend the garden so to speak before you can continue to climb the mountain. Without this stable foundation, any progress made will be fleeting. Take pride in what you have accomplished, but stop trying to rush it. You need to think of things more as a marathon than as a sprint. You may need to seek advice or learn new things from others before advancing: this could be a new experience or possibly a new system if the old one can take you no further.

Hope that helps.
>>
Also screw it. I'll be here for a bit if anyone wants tarot readings.
>>
>>18368572
>Stop sending much time alone

Not like i have much of a choice since i moved to a different country, not too many friends around my age here... hence why i spend so much time on /div/ :^)

>project feeling abandoned.

I do not think i will ever completely abandon it, not money related, more on the spiritual side actually.

Thank you for the read, the interpretation is somewhat on point and the cards hold true.

What is your query?
>>
>>18368588

I want a love general if possible :)

>>18368582

Thank you, goes i hand with my reading. Doing yours!
>>
>>18368588
I want to know how are things happen between me and this girl now.
>>
File: 1466230767999.jpg (60KB, 670x785px) Image search: [Google]
1466230767999.jpg
60KB, 670x785px
>>18368590
what's the best way for me to forget about the past
>>
>>18368554
>>18368572
Can I grab a quick one from either of you before this place blows up?
Your preferred best method.

Im at a point where I need to cut something loose and walk away.
Im so dependent, that I never seem to be able to get up the strength to do it.
I need to know - what is the right choice for this situation?
If I dont cut this loose, what is in store for me?
>>
File: douglas.jpg (103KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
douglas.jpg
103KB, 800x634px
I will be doing 3-4 readings. This is the first time i'm doing something like this, so don't ask me game changing things, i'll meditate then provide the readings.

I only need the question and something to connect with you, a drawing, music, image, anything.

Feedback is pretty much appreciated, it will help me on my way to good readings :)
>>
>>18368582

>Him: King of Swords (R)
>You: Six of Wands
>Situation: Seven of Pentacles
>Advice: Three of Swords
>Likely Outcome : Ten of Wands (R)

I do nit think it can be saved, there is a heavy theme of change and a painful one while we are at it.

You are trying to set an example but he is not taking it well, he is stubborn and not actively trying to fix things... The advice is to let it go, take your tome however this should be cautiously handled.

The outcome shows that this lack of teamwork will remain...

Good luck femanon, I hope you do indeed manage to work things out but my cards seem to disagree.

Thank you for the trade.
>>
File: Just do it.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Just do it.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>>18368613
How will tonight go?
>>
File: E-5.jpg (100KB, 575x511px) Image search: [Google]
E-5.jpg
100KB, 575x511px
>>18368613
What did I do wrong?
Its skmething that doesnt change anything, and cant be changed. I just want a better point of reference for self reflection and potential improvement.

See pic related.
>>
>>18368633
I pulled two warning cards. One of them indicates disappointment, the other one warns about someone willing to take advantage of you, it indicates you're being used.

I'd say that you should low your expectations and try to see if you're being used by someone, being too generous to them and receiving nothing back. Sorry anon.
>>
>>18368613
What can I do in this situation?
https://youtu.be/dMGFcDByan4
>>
>>18368604
>You: Two of Wands
>Your past: Eight of Swords
>Do this: Justice
>Do not: Ace of Cups (R)
>Likely outcome: Three of Swords (R)
>How to avoid it: King of Swords

The reading is pretty straight forward, just stop thinking about it or better put stop giving it that emotional importance. Justice is present and indicates that there is fairnes in what you decide to make out of this situation.

Foccus on other things, be smart about it and you will do fine. You are not stuck if you don't want to.

Hope it helped and thanks for the trade!
>>
>>18368595
Situation: the chariot
Challenge: the hierophant
Advice: nine of cups
Outcome: the sun

You do push forward on things quite a bit, and you are asertive at times. This can be a double edged sword, as you can sometimes come across as inflexible: especially in a relationship. You need to understand that things will be okay in most scenarios regardless of outcome, and as soon as you do that someone will either come into your life or the blocks in an existing relationship will be removed.
>>
>>18368632
Is there any scenario in which he can be convinced? You are right in that the lack of effort is on his end. It hurts because the issues are your standard marital problems, nothing actually horrible. He has put in some effort, but not a lot by any means.
>>
>>18368636
I pulled one card that represents a relationship, and other that shows a man, willing to destroy this relation.

I can interpret this in two ways:

>You're the man, and you destroyed this relation only by showing up.
or
>It wasn't you, it was someone that showed up in your relation.

I feel kinda insecure about this reading, because i have a lack of background to do it, if it's 100% wrong, tell me more about the situation and i may do another reading for you.
>>
>>18368600
Situation: the fool
Challenge: knight of wands
Best advice: strength
Outcome: four of cups

You're very enthusiastic but rushing into things. This comes from a desire to be with someone in general, not necessarily just her. You need to gain control over your own feelings and decide what it is you actually want, otherwise the outcome will lead to disappointment.
>>
>>18368685
Ive had a lot of misfortune in all areas of my life.
I feel like I must have done something at some point that brought this on me.
This all started before I was a teenager, and has been pretty much ongoing.
What did I do, or is it something I should reflect on and change about myself that would help me?
>>
>>18368588
Will he like me ? physically
Thank you
>>
>>18368669

Thank you! I understand it completely.

>>18368676

I will try with a more extensive spread and see what i get. Hope i can help you, you seem to care for him.
>>
>>18368656
Well, the cards tell me you should stop and think, they say that you should take some time and consider the letting go, the sacrifice of something, you need this time to yourself and think about letting it go.

The outcome of it will be good.
>>
>>18368706
Situation: four of cups
Challenge: strength
Advice: five of coins
Outcome: the lovers

So, as it stands right now, no. There's something about you, not necessarily physical, that is a turn off. This may lead to some emotional confusion on both your parts. BUT for some reason, this seems to be a situation where you prevail. This may develop into a long term relationship, albeit with a rocky and confusing start.
>>
>>18368613
hey there!

how can i stop hurting people? i know some of my actions are bad, but when it comes to stop them, i simply can't

thank you
>>
>>18368613
Id like to know, will I ever need to go back to school?
I graduated last year but it feels like I still have things to learn in my field. thinking of maybe going back if I can't find a job with my current degree
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsj5xjoLXtE

ill provide feedback
>>
>>18368708
Thanks anon, I do. Quite a bit.
>>
>>18368716
This is so accurate. Yeah, I was considering that a lot and also trying to sacrifice something, but in the end I return to the point I was stanging in the beggining. Thanks
>>
>>18368721
Well, the cards me tell that you should think before doing or saying anything, to anyone. They say that you have to think if your words or actions are going o hurt the person.

If you follow this advice, it will lead to success.
>>
>>18368723
>>18368704
I'll take a little rest, and will be back to do your readings, i may do some more too. If you want one, just provide something that relates to you (music, image, drawing) and your question.
>>
>>18368718
Thank you
>>
File: roses.jpg (26KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
roses.jpg
26KB, 704x396px
>>18368613
>>18368749

How will my relationship with A. progress?
right now, the soonest call I make is within two week. we haven't talked in a whole year. I'm romantically interested in her. I'm kinda worried because I couldn't go after her sooner thanks to finishing my master's thesis and money problems and trying to find a job.
>>
>>18368777
btw, I'm otherwise open for an air-query too if any other reader feels free to do so.
>>
>>18368605
Always a bridesmaid.
Never a bride.
>>
>>18368704
>>18368636
I did it one more time, and it seems that it isn't your fault, but the people around you, they've been creating all those things in your life, you haven't made any mistakes that justify this misfortune. I recommend to you looking back and trying to see if i'm right, and reconsider your decisions and thoughts, and choose people better. Once you know all thing will get better, not now, but in the future.
>>
File: image.jpg (345KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345KB, 722x1280px
>>18368668
Thanks for the read. It was helpful.
Trying not to think about it but it's hard at night when I'm trying to fall asleep
>>
>>18368590
Ideas on how to make friends:
>Hang out with someone from work
>Join a local meet up group
>Read cards for strangers and exchange numbers if you click with any of them
>Ask out a girl, date her, and befriend her friends
>Take a sales job and go heavy on rapport to meet people through your prospects
I've done all of those except befriend coworkers successfully. They work.
>>
>>18368798
try to think about something that makes you smile and see if that helps you sleep better
>>
>>18368723
The cards represent a really bad thing, i pulled two of the worst cards in the deck. In my interpretation i may say you should go back, if you don't, thing will get really bad but you will have strength and help from other people to overcome it, and in both ways, things are going to change in some way.
>>
>>18368588
I was wondering if anything will develop between Ben and I? He is a good friend of mine,but I recently developed feelings.
>>
>>18368821
I need to run some errands real quick, but I'll do your reading as soon as I get in.
>>
>>18368818
wow
well seems im fucked
I lost my job a month ago and havent found anything else so far
I dont know how ill pay for rent next month

another question...
will I be in some sort of trouble? other than financially I mean
>>
how soon til i'm dead
>>
>>18368724
>>18368676

>Scenario: Star (R)
>You: Page of Wands
>Him: Moon
>Do: Queen of Swords
>Do not: Eight of Cups (R)

Clarifiers: The Fool, ace of Swords

>Bibliomancy: In this months of confinement i have tried many times to reason the blind man last word, the word insensate.

Its going to be hard, he is not being entirely honest and it is advised to push on this,but internally (as to ponder why)... not saying he is cheating, but confused perhaps.

Try too be optimistic but do not drop the topic, look for a sign that can clarify what your best course of action should be, you might also be misinterpreting the situation.

A marriage all about friendship and partnership, try t maintain that despite the doubts. This is an uphill battle tho, and you might end up breaking up... but if you car at least try your best.

PS: Had to rush the reading hence why its so short, but i do hope it helped and good luck anon.
>>
>>18368777
The trips, they are a good sign, 7 is a lucky number, the number that god used to create the things.

Yes, the cards told me it will progress, funny enough i pulled thee luck card, and it seems you guys are going to have a deep connection between each other. I pulled some other cards, and it seems like things will get hard between you guys, and when this time comes, you will have to do a decision, probably an easy one.

From personal experience, go for her, love her, and be happy with her. Don't wait longer, enjoy your luck, and try to change the outcome of the bad cards.
>>
>>18368848
thanks.

>try to change the outcome of the bad cards.

what are the bad cards, what could it be about?
also what timespan if you possibly know?
>>
>>18368825
Well, well, well. Those bad cards probably represents the past and present. Now, you should have strength and keep it up, go back to school and keep ambitious on your goals, and someone may come to help you. Things may see as a challenge, but you can overcome them with determination. I pulled the cards, and it doesn't seem as you're going to be in trouble, it only seems like you're going to have good things now on when you go back to school.
>>
>>18368858
The bad cards say that if you and her come to be a couple, things will be kinda hard to maintain. You have to try maintaining things good. Timespan? Sorry, i can't answer this, it's possible to me.
>>
>>18368878
huh. I mean it doesn't tell me much but I wonder what deck of cards do you actually use? Tarot or not, I'm always learning so I've been reading Tarot interpretations myself so it would be nice to know the cards you pulled specifically too.

Either way, I'm grateful for every reading right now because things haven't been easy lately and I really wanna settle this with her but I'll have to wait until December to do so, simply for the sake of authenticity and hopefully receiving money and getting work soon or else I just don't have the means to meet up with her early next year.
>>
File: choa and a sandwich.jpg (202KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
choa and a sandwich.jpg
202KB, 1152x2048px
>>
File: brook.gif (575KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
brook.gif
575KB, 500x306px
>>18368803

think you on the advice friend. My main issue is my job, where although i do meet a lot of people and have friends inside of it, they are al married with kids and at least 10 years older than me... i work overtime and find myself lacking the energy and motivation to try new things outside the job.

I have been considering hang out on /tg/ places since i did used to make a lot of friends there back i the day. One of them is visiting in a month so perhaps ill go with him and see how it goes.

Another alternative is singing up to a meditation class i was invited to, reading might be handy there since i guess people thee are likely to be interested.

Again thanks for the advice!

>Ask a girl out

If only i had someone to try that, all the girls that i know could be interested are in different countries or states ;_;
>>
>>18368869
Thank you for the readings!!! :)
have a good day anon
>>
Air Query.
What are her feelings towards me?
Male, Gemini, green.
>>
File: Eyeye.jpg (13KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Eyeye.jpg
13KB, 400x225px
>>18368904
>>
>>18368613
if youre still here...

will gretchen be the one i end up with?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUrC5R30Ofk
>>
>>18368916
Dude just ask out a girl in person. If you're a foreigner, you can get away with a little autism and pass it off as just being awkward because you're a foreigner.

>>18368932
Have you ever tried pulling cards for that poster's motivations? Guaranteed laughs.
>>
File: 20161125_022540.jpg (7KB, 75x76px) Image search: [Google]
20161125_022540.jpg
7KB, 75x76px
>>18368904

Sandwich poster. May you explain your meme to me
>>
>>18368950
it's a nice picture of my wife holding a sandwich
>>
File: 20161125_025931.jpg (61KB, 224x320px) Image search: [Google]
20161125_025931.jpg
61KB, 224x320px
>>18368956
Thank you
>>
File: sandwich.jpg (67KB, 600x370px) Image search: [Google]
sandwich.jpg
67KB, 600x370px
>>18368964
what do you guys do here?
>>
>>18368904
get that bitch out of here
catlady is the cutest and my waifu :3
>>
Doing one (1) reading!
Choose your query wisely.
>>
>>18369008
>catlady
is that supposed to be scry cat's gf?
>>
>>18368824
Ok, thank you! I will be waiting patiently!
>>
>>18369014
Which occult pratice should I implement in order to forward the advancement of my long-term goals?
>>
>>18369015
he doesn't deserve such a cute and innocent grill to have as a girlfriend
he'll never have a cute gf either
>>
>>18369014
will I ever be successful or at least comfortable in my lifestyle?
>>
File: 20161125_030253.jpg (56KB, 224x320px) Image search: [Google]
20161125_030253.jpg
56KB, 224x320px
>>18368971
Egotism and petty grudges are often held and then some times people do things normally done at parties for drunk teenagers high off their ass such as divination.

Don't worry though we are all professionals.

>>18369014
What is the matter of div
>>
>>18369024
>What is the matter of div
Crazy bitches and whiteknights
>>
>>18369024
>Don't worry though we are all professionals.
This is a lie. We don't get paid.
>>
>>18369021
Avoid group magic, and ceremonial shit seems to be out of the question too.
The answers seem to be focused on practices of the Self; particularly that which would involve retreating into a more natural location-- deep in the woods, or other such private areas within the world.
Work with the spirits in such environments, and keep yourself to yourself; no partners. It'd only weigh you down now.
>>
>>18369050
theydoitforfree.jpeg
>>
File: 20161125_024903.jpg (65KB, 224x320px) Image search: [Google]
20161125_024903.jpg
65KB, 224x320px
>>18369050
Well everyone seems to get paid in the irc through emotes and hearts. I imagine that's all that matters now.
>>
>>18369058

And centaur vulva.
>>
File: 20161125_024343.jpg (57KB, 224x320px) Image search: [Google]
20161125_024343.jpg
57KB, 224x320px
>>18369060
A centaur vulva gifted to the thread by you :3
>>
>>18369055
>Avoid group magic, and ceremonial shit seems to be out of the question too.
I avoid that like the plague already.

>The answers seem to be focused on practices of the Self;
Well, all of my practices are self-development.

>particularly that which would involve retreating into a more natural location-- deep in the woods, or other such private areas within the world.
Anything inherently of this nature confuses me a bit by virtue of its suggestion, as I have developed a "practice anywhere" tradition.

>Work with the spirits in such environments, and keep yourself to yourself
So, working with nature spirits, but nothing ceremonial? It seems to suggest shamanistic practices, or am I misunderstanding?

Out of curiosity, what were your cards? Thank you, by the way.
>>
>>18369014
I caught you finally. In January you gave me an I Ching reading in support of previous readings regarding HP-seeking. Your details are dead on regarding what would seem an appropriate match to you. However, I'd like to stress /to you/. It was a perfect match in terms of your taste, but not mine. It is not an insult, as I believe you're a great diviner, but I thought you might like to know in order to continue improving. Details perfectly accurate, aim needs a little work. Don't worry, we all have the same issue, it seems.
>>
>>18369067
It seemed meditative in nature. Combined with the suggestion for natural shit, I'd say shamanistic practices would be your best bet.

I've already gotten rid of the cards, but I did several spreads; and the Hermit was a repeated guest. The Priestess as well.

Inguz was a central factor of the rune spread, suggestive of meditative practice.
>>
>>18369074
Care to go into more detail? I love feedback like this, and appreciate you updating me.
>>
>>18369093
I don't know if you were around when I posted my research on the role of diviner's ego in readings, so here's a link:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18212168/#18212956

To summarize, I queried multiple readers for matchmaker readings to see how much their own ideas of romance permeated the selection process. I used love readings because they're common and easy readings to do, in addition to the fact that ideas on love are so varied and disparate that I could create a wide sample that is easy to assess. For the readers with which I'm not acquainted personally, I read them and determined certain notions they have. I kept track of the predictions and ticked off the list upon meeting them, noting how well they were matched to me according to the reader's notions of a good match. In every case, I found that the match corresponded to what the reader would personally consider an appropriate match, not me.

In the case of the reading I'm referencing, I asked you to help me find a High Priestess figure and left it a bit vague. Your I Ching reading suggested either a subordinate at work or a student, the latter of which I found more likely. Since I'm acquainted with you, I know a bit about your tastes, and I can confirm that this matches fairly well yours.

If you're curious to know more, get on Skype.
>>
Anyone currenty doing readings?
>>
>>18369121
>http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18212168/#18212956
Neat.

So, was my reading correct for what was to occur with you, or was it not?
>>
>>18369137
The entirety of the reading is:

>Hexagram 37: Family Duties
>Really, all this seems to identify is that it's someone who looks up to you as a superior. You have great influence over them; and you need to resolve whatever this conflict is with said person so you can continue on the path to self-actualization.
>Be careful not to let tempers flare, that would only upset the balance further.

Reading over it again, it's entirely possible that you pointed to a step, not the endpoint. If that is the case, I'll merely say I found the step. If you were looking for the endpoint, your aim is off, or I'm calling it too soon. In terms of details, however, it's dead-on.
>>
>>18368944

>Dude just ask out a girl in person.
>In person

You think i am normie? :^)

jk, i gathered some readings that stated that indeed i will meet someone soon here in Miami but who knows, i will try when i see the chance.

>Have you ever tried pulling cards for that poster's motivations?

Well i consider it had a hidden meaning likely occulty and while shuffling my deck Hanged Man (R) and Justice fell off, so i am guessing i was right lel.

>>18369137
Hey friend care if i ask for an occult query? You are one of the few readers that can give me insight on this topic and you did read me accurately once.

I am torn between practices as >>18369021 I have an idea of what i would like but not of what works better for me.

Its alright if you cant do the reading right now, worth asking tho
>>
>>18369211
I pulled a Celtic Cross for it:
>3P r x 7S
>4C, The Hanged Man, The Devil r, The World
>8P r, Knight of Wands, The High Priestess, 3C

I'm still laughing
>>
File: pic.png (34KB, 458x431px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
34KB, 458x431px
Hello! Who needs a reading? I need:
>query
>gender or information whether you like boys or girls
>drawing made by you in ms paint

Feedback is appreciated!
>>
File: re.png (15KB, 996x497px) Image search: [Google]
re.png
15KB, 996x497px
>>18369242
what does she feels about me?
male str8
>>
>>18369240

Dont leave me hanging, share your take o it :^(
>>
File: not even real red.png (50KB, 1608x1068px) Image search: [Google]
not even real red.png
50KB, 1608x1068px
>>18369242
Male bi
Future relationship
>>
File: Sin título.png (17KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
17KB, 819x460px
>>18369242
Should I change my maor or stay in my current one?

I like girls
>>
>>18369252
>Tower, Mountain, Birds

So for now I have a feeling that she/you is blocked. Things are stopped for now, but she perhaps will contact you soon. You're going to have chance to talk to her. Try to be more open.
>>
>>18369256
I'm probably not good with these kinds of questions, but let's see.

>Key, Letter, House, Man, Fish
Probably some male going to show up in your life. Someone rich, businessman. It may be work related. Very emotional.
>>
>>18369282
What do you mean by blocked?
>>
>>18369263
If you stay: Fish, Snake, Sun
Do you have some problems with money right now? If you stay you can solve this problems you have, but losses are inevitable.

>If you change: House, Mice, Letter
If you go, you may loose something. A lot of stress.
>>
>>18369297
Someone who's closed up beacause of something/someone.
>>
>>18369295
Spot on, I keep getting this person in readings.
Thanks.
>>
>>18369307
I'm very limited financially. I supposed the best is to stay in my current path, although I guess I know what kind of losses you're talking about. thanks.
>>
File: 1420189235349.jpg (359KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1420189235349.jpg
359KB, 1080x1920px
Male
Blue eyes
Sagittarius
Does my future hold what I think it may? Will I play the role I think I may?
>>
File: IMG_3484.png (2MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3484.png
2MB, 960x1280px
>>18369242
Is he thinking about our future together?
Female, straight
>>
>>18369457
>Tower, Crossroad, Lily
To me this looks like yes. He's doing slowly decision about it. He wants to slowly make decision about it so be patient. If he's stay with you he want to have calm family life.
>>
>>18368582
Hi, can you do a reading for me, please? No preference for method. I'd just like to know if a potential FWB will actually work out and when we'll go beyond talking online to actually meeting and getting to be actual friends in person. I'm Aquarius, she's Scorpio. Thanks.
>>
>>18369471
Wow, I didn't check this before sending and now it looks retarded, sorry.
>>
trading a reading, if any takers are out there.
>>
>>18369386
Your future is bleak if you collect PAK
>>
>>18369477
Situation: seven of cups
Challenge: ten of wands
Advice: the moon
Outcome: three of wands

Interpretation: you or the other person have built one other up in your minds, and those expectations may not match up with reality. This is holding both of you back. Be careful not to lie to one other in order to make yourself look good. If you take things at a steady pace and don't make that mistake, you can build something.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (246KB, 803x570px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
246KB, 803x570px
>>18369242
What does she think of me? Would it be wise to have a relationship with her?
M Straight
>>
I would like a general reading, if anybody here is willing. I can provide a writing sample, meaningful picture, or any other grist that will be helpful.

Male
Aries Sun, Pisces Moon

Thanks
>>
>>18368821
Sorry it took so long anon.

Situation: knight of cups
Challenge: ten of cups
Advice: the lovers
Outcome: the chariot

Well, feelings seems to be downplaying it with this much of a water influence. Tell him how you feel, but don't come on too strong. It's possible that Ben may have caught feelings awhile ago from what I'm seeing.
>>
>>18369137
Hope you're doing well. Long ass time no see.
>>
File: Image_1480204675218.jpg (22KB, 540x576px) Image search: [Google]
Image_1480204675218.jpg
22KB, 540x576px
>>18369242
How does my future look from here?
female, straight
>>
>>18369487
whatcha need?

for me, I'm frustrated. Should I just be patient with him at this point? I want to call him out on being distant/flaky but that will probably just stand to push him away. :(
>>
>>18369471
Thank you!
>>
>>18369242
bisexual male
should i seek another hobby ?
>>
File: waves.png (47KB, 1792x1076px) Image search: [Google]
waves.png
47KB, 1792x1076px
>>18369529
forgot pic
>>
>>18369499
>why I keep pulling this tower card
>Tower, Dog, Key
She's your close friend? You have a chance to turn this friendship into something more. You're going to make it, anon.
>>
File: tfw you cant into tarot.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tfw you cant into tarot.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>18369242
Male bi

Summoned a succubus, is she still with me? If so, what do I need to do to strengthen our connection?
>>
File: IMG_3485.png (1MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3485.png
1MB, 960x1280px
>>18369471
>>18369242
Can you do a follow up? What direction would he like us to head? What is he feeling?
Thank you.
>>
>>18369514
>Bear, Tower, Ship, Garden, Tree
>wtf, tower again
Do you have in your plan to travel? You're going to some place that you may heal, physically or mentally. Place where is a lot of people. After this you're going to feel much better.
>>
>>18369536
not a close friend really. Haven't seen her in 15 years, grew up together as kids though. Kind of sketchy past for both of us, more so for her.
>>
>>18369558
Ah! I saw that in cards you get separated. All clear now. Good luck with her. You can find me later and yell at me beacause I was not right abour it.
>>
>>18369575
lol ok, thanks for the reading
>>
>>18369555
Travel? Not that I know of. I'm going to begin college soon though. Perhaps this is the place with lots of people?
>>
File: 1476490078366.png (16KB, 824x596px) Image search: [Google]
1476490078366.png
16KB, 824x596px
>>18369242
What does my love life look like until the end of the year
i like girls
>>
Does anyone have any resources for getting into mirror or bowl scrying?
>>
>>18369533
>>18369529
>Garden, Scythe, Child
Probably yes? But for some reason this may be risky. But for me if you want to try new things just try it and see if you like it.
>>
>>18369578
Yea, this may be it. Good luck with it.
>>
>>18369603
Alright, that's great. I look forward to it, thanks for the reading.
>>
File: ars.png (179KB, 1094x772px) Image search: [Google]
ars.png
179KB, 1094x772px
>>18369598
>Probably yes?
Well, it's fate.
Could you do a follow-up?
Why am I bad at everything?
>>
>>18369517
yo. you still here? sorry, i got distracted. here's your reading.

>heart of the matter: 8 of pentacles
>opposing factor: queen of cups
>root cause: 4 of swords
>influences: the fool, 2 of swords, 3 of cups
>yourself: 6 of swords
>environment: 2 of wands
>guidance: king of wands reversed
>outcome: 8 of wands

this whole situation has got you feeling super beat, huh? you love the dude, the relationship was great in the past, but now you just don't know if you can keep on going like this. you're trying to trust him, but things have really been looking down.

though these circumstances certainly won't last forever. whatever effort he's not putting in, you're gonna have to make up for for a little while. he might be acting like a little douchecanoe, but with the 8 of wands as the outcome, and 3 of cups as the new circumstances, it doesn't look like it's gonna stay that way forever. seems like being patient with him is the way to go. i'm rooting for you.

as for my own query, lemme know if i'll date anyone anytime soon, and what the relationship will be like. i'm a thirsty little flower, aw yeah baby, unf unf.
>>
FYI
FUCK THOTH
AND FUCK HIM FOR JOINING THE MILTIARY
ENJOY KILLING INFANTS YOU SCUM

reject all potential readings from this army fuck, please div
>>
>>18369648
You don't have to agree politically with a country to be able to respect the people who are willing to risk their lives to protect other people.

Anyone who enters a position where they are potentially putting their life on the line in order to protect deserves some kind of respect.
>>
>>18369648
So now he'll look even hotter? Damn.
Good for him if he's happy.
>>
>>18369648
What the fuck is your problem
>>
>>18369648
>there are hippy scum on 4chan
>>
>>18369547
You: Coffin, Bear, Key, Lily
>Thoughts and plans: Coffin
Are you depressed lately? You are scared to fully trust him.
>Hopes and desires: Bear
You want balance again. Someone who's strong and dominant on your side.
>What you bringing to a relationship: Key
You're solving most problems in this relationship and beyond.
What you feel: Lily
You love him, that's for sure.

He:Book, Fish, Clover, Heart
>What he think: Book
He is hiding his true feelings so maybe that's why you're not sure about it.
Hopes and desires: Clover
He want more happiness if already don't have it.
>What he is bringing to a relationship: Fish
He's giving you a lot of deep feelings and moments. Trustworthy. He does not arouse envy.
>What he feels: Heart
He loves you very much, you dont have to worry about it.

I don't know if that helps you. Good luck with your love life, anon!
>>
>>18369644
woooo well I wonder if you pulled this before or after our phone conversation.

Pretty much we talked it out and he is conflicted and not sure of how he feels/what he wants. (We've been friends and he's a relationship phobe. He's nervous even just hanging out with me for whatever reason I think because he does like me and that scared him.)

I decided to be patient with him but I was able to say some things and hear some things.

Well I pulled/saw/somehow got Ace of Wands for you three separate times.

Keep going. When you see someone that draws you in like a moth to a light, pursue them.

When will this happen? Strength.

My cards are basically telling me to tell you to be diligent and just keep going.

This tells me that you're bound to run into that person on whatever course you're currently on.
Just keep on going and when you see that person, make your move. :)
This could also work the opposite and they may grab you. Either way, moth to a flame.
>>
>>18369654
>>18369659
you can fuck right off. if you want thoth's cock so much, go suck it. while you're at it clean the blood off of it.

>>18369662
not even a hippy, but if you support what our military is doing then fuck you. and if you support thoth despite him seemingly having the moral know-how not to stoop to this shit, then fuck you double

again, fuck thoth. never thought i'd agree with the idea of cursing him but here i am
>>
>>18369254
>>18369240
>>18369211
NewHelp queried BV after all that drama? How unexpected.
>>
>>18369668
Who are we to decide that which is right or wrong?
>>
>>18369670
thought he was querying Thoth?
>>
>>18369648
I'm glad you posted this. Seeing this post reminds me how stupid and childish /div/ people are, and the fact that someone would shitpost a great reader over this shows that nothing said here about the readers should ever be taken seriously.
>>
>>18369584
>Dog, Stars, Whip
Do you have some friend and you want her to notice you? Well, this looks nice If you ask me. Seems like a pretty good person. Someone who mobilizes to do action.
>>
>>18369670
There was no drama. It's just a couple of trolls trying to stir shit up and it looks like they're succeeding.
>>
>>18369665
Thanks, this is pretty damn accurate.
I'm afraid to fully trust him, and yes, I'd really like to feel like I have some say in the relationship again. I'm afraid of him becoming fickle if I press my agenda too much, so I've surrendered a lot while he has been going through this distant phase.
And yes. He has been suppressing a lot. I hope we will work things out soon.
Thank you so much for this. I hope you're right about him and I.
>>
>>18369648
>>18369668
I remember saying shit like this when I was fucking 14 years old. Grow up.
>>
>>18369682
So there's a relationship budding between me and that friend?
>>
>>18369618
>Moon, Fox, Key
You may making excuses. In this case it's about "not doing anything right". Trust your intuition and try to do what you feel is right. Take more time on it and don't give up if something goes fucked up. You can do it. I believe in you. Good luck
>>
>>18369704
Seems like it. Find out, anon. Good luck with it.
>>
>>18369659
pics of Thoth, please
need them for research ; o
>>
>>18369711
Thanks man. Wish I could return the reading but I still suck
>>
I'm still doing 4 card generals if anyone wants.
>>
>>18369735
You can always give a try. I started doing readings this month. Still don't have much confidence about my readings and sometimes I gave someone bullshit, but if you don't practice you're going to be better! I believe in you!
>>
>>18369740
I'm the poster of >>18369545 and haven't gotten a reading yet, if you don't mind.
>>
>>18369740
I want
C
>>
>>18369740
yes plz
>>
>>18369740
Ill take a 4 card general!

My name is Charlie.

Thanks!
>>
>>18369740
I would love a reading
Female, 26, leo
>>
>>18369740
Yes, please.

Insight to balance in my life. I can't rely on anyone, and no-one can help the situation, including myself. I keep telling myself "three weeks," but I don't even know who I am anymore.
>>
>>18369740
Mari
Female
>>
>>18369740
Male
Roderick
>>
>>18369740
Male
Leo
>>
File: telepathy-is-possible.jpg (79KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
telepathy-is-possible.jpg
79KB, 850x600px
I am doing readings.

Please provide the following:
>Age
>Sex
>Sign
>Favorite song
>And answer this question: at what age did you realize that taxation is theft?
>>
>>18369786
I'm curious to see how this goes

M
Leo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V_xRb0x9aw
13 or 14
>>
>>18369786
Male
Pisces
los walthers: donde esta mi porsche
At 20
>>
>>18369786
F
Leo
You're a wolf by sea wolf
>>
>>18369786
yes, because why would a government pay for public services by taking money from the citizens who live under it instead of magically conjuring up magic money
>>
>>18369786
F
Capricorn
And Your Bird Can Sing - The Beatles
>>
>>18369973
fuck off Thoth, you government shill
>>
>>18369973
>implying government is needed to pay for services

Die with Castro
>>
>>18369973
>take taxpayer money
>$59 billion goes into military "black budget" instead of my local community
>not a scam

k
>>
>>18370028
>not cheating the government by dumping all your money into 7702 accounts
>>
>>18369768
Situation: strength
Challenge: nine of cups
Advice: the hermit
Outcome: five of wands

You're holding yourself to a higher standard than you can achieve right now. You need to look inward. You cannot achieve what you're after right now.

Sorry if it's vague, these cards aren't telling me any more than that
>>
File: zionist shiny.gif (387KB, 382x379px) Image search: [Google]
zionist shiny.gif
387KB, 382x379px
who let the /pol/ in? lol
>>
>>18369786
Male
Aquarius
Any Colour You Like - Pink Floyd
>>
File: mngcbsfK0r1sqch2ro1_500.jpg (73KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
mngcbsfK0r1sqch2ro1_500.jpg
73KB, 500x624px
>>18369786
Female
Cancer
At the moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qFP-dsl2Z0
Was raised with the idea, but fully realized cuck lvl by 13 or 14
>>
>>18369740
Yes please, if you're still doing these and if you get to me at all.
I'd like to know if I'm on the right path education wise or if it'll be too much for me.
>>
>>18370084
>18, female, cancer
>cancer
>CANCER
>>
>>18370101
I came here to implant some more tumors on div

You've been visited by cancer-chan
>>
File: You_Doodle_2016-11-27T03_41_13Z.jpg (88KB, 495x650px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2016-11-27T03_41_13Z.jpg
88KB, 495x650px
>>18369242
Are you still here?
Female bi
Love reading please
>>
>>18370084
I originally saw the shoe as a quill and was wondering if he was going to write poetry on her butt or something. Looks like you just have a spanking fetish...and daddy issues.
>>
>>18370048
>You're holding yourself to a higher standard than you can achieve right now.
Yes, that's what my work is telling me right now. It's hypocritical coming from superiors that I can't do it their individual ways, and then being told I can't achieve it. I've been trying to tell them this but all they can see is me being the problem.

>You need to look inward. You cannot achieve what you're after right now.
I wish I could understand this more. I'm close to quitting from the sheer lack of managerial effectiveness and masochistic demands, but I want to believe things will get better. I know everyone's not bad where I work, but I know if I open my mouth bad things will happen on my end.
>>
File: 10xa9c.jpg (95KB, 894x499px) Image search: [Google]
10xa9c.jpg
95KB, 894x499px
>>18370168
Are you sure it's not a quill? Maybe you just have a dirty mind there anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 722x1280px
>>18369740
Female libra 23
I would love a general!!
>>
>>18369740
Love reading please? Female 20 virgo
>>
anyone want to trade?
>>
File: 1479674344742.gif (85KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479674344742.gif
85KB, 480x270px
Good evening /div/

Will do three readings [3]. Anyone interested I will need
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Feedback is welcomed and as always, hope I can help.
>>
>>18370250
female
cap
does he like it when I send him pictures of our memories?
curious
>>
>>18370250
Male
Depressed
What should I do regarding certain hobby?
What will happen?
>>
>>18370250
Female
Aries
What is my soul's purpose and how can I work towards it?
Thoughtful
>>
>>18370254
Capricorn?
>>
>>18370250
F
Virgo
What does k feels about me?
Anxious
>>
>>18370250
Male
Aries
General
Reciprocal
>>
>>18370253

>Ten of Wands
>Seven of Pentacles (R)
>The Hermit
>Four of Cups (R)

He doesn't hate it but i wouldn't say he likes it either... Sort of bittersweet since he wants to move to new things and the pictures seem irrelevant as of now, even though he doesn't hate them.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18370288
yeah. he hardly ever says anything or acknowledges when I send them, so this makes sense. :/
>>
>>18370305
If it's any relief i find it cute... A bit sad but cute :^]

Good luck femanon
>>
>>18370315
i feel so pitiful lmao
>>
>>18370243
Yes.
>>
>>18370325
what's your query?
>>
>>18370332
I want to know what the man i like feels of me and what is yours?
>>
>>18370345
is he thinking about us meeting up?
doing yours now
>>
>>18370345
>The Hierophant, Six of Swords, Three of Cups.
He is still trying to understand how he feels about you, but he is acknowledging that there is an attraction to you. He feels deep enjoyment being near you and spending time with you. He's thinking perhaps you could be more than just friends.
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>18370254

>King of Swords
>Ten of Swords
>Queen of Pentacles (R)
>King of Pentacles

You should distant yourself emotionally, I am not saying you should abandon it but there might be bigger fishes to fry right now.

Although I must admit abandong it doesn't sound that bad I think it's not necessary, just be careful of overattaching. This "hobby" might be painful in the future.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18370352
Empress
Judgement
Five of pentacles

Yes he is thinking of meeting with you. There seems to be a change of heart on his end recently and he is feeling lost without you. He misses how geniune your feelings were to him and it is making him feel sick inside. He definitely wants you back in his life.
>>
>>18370321

Nah never mind me, I have been there lel
>>
>>18370380
tenks, m8!
>>
Just a general question, can doing a reading help shed some light on memories that you may have repressed?
>>
>>18370379
I'll consider abandoning it.
Thanks.
>>
>>18370403

The only technique I know of to remember memories you've repressed is hypnotism. I suppose a reading could trigger a memory if you already have a vague idea of what happened though, but then it wouldn't be repressed. You could also end up implanting false memories if you're not careful.
>>
>>18370440
Alright, thanks! I've been curious about why I hate my grandpa so much even though I've never seen him do anything wrong or mean my entire life. As far as I know, anyways
>>
can anyone give me a scry? happy to trade
>>
File: 20161127_002142.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161127_002142.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>18370257

Interesting query and would you look at this spread, nearly all the sword court cards are here.

I don't know if i am the best reader to answer this but i will try my best <3

It seems to me that your soul craves a sort of mastery of the mind, now i don't mean it as becoming a bookworm or anything like that, but simply being clear and consistent with your actions and words, to have control of your life.

You will reach this state, it's going to be a long journey, one you do not want to rush on; mastery comes with experience.

There are actions you can take to start reaching this state but that you will have to see it your self, again there is no rush just be constant, don't leave anything to fate and enjoy the ride.

Hope it helped and good luck.
>>
>>18370458
I could see this applying to two different things that are sort of related.

I like environmental research and I love learning all I can about the natural world. Then, over the past 4 years I've become spiritual and I've been working on that too, partially because I feel connected to the natural world (which is a reason I like learning about animals so much)

Thanks for your input!
>>
NH your new deck seems more pessimistic than your last.
>>
>>18370448
No problemo.
I would also add be careful with hypnotism, it's fantastic but I have personally found it opens me up to extremely vivid dreaming, which in turn makes me feel exhausted all the time. Upside though, research has found it is a great treatment for depression, anxiety and bipolar if done through a psychiatrist.
>>
>>18370484

I drew one more card and got the Emperess lel I guess you are having the right ideas.
>>
>>18370494

Interesting that you mention it. The deck is wonderful if only for how practical and refreshing i have found it. Easy to shuffle, minor arcanas don't have a picture besides its suit which makes it easier to follow my guts, and all suits have distintic color so my eyes catch a theme faster.

But, i drew a card before reading it and it was king of swords, positive card for a reader but it does seems a bit pessimistic or at least not as emotionally supportive as my other decks.

I will probably buy a new deck next month and see how it goes with that. Any advice to how to chose a deck for a reading?
>>
>>18370522

Gut-feeling,lol

I like ones that are pretty and not too spiritual seeming......
>>
now offering pictomancy

I require a pic related from each querent

one per person, please.

refrain from NSFW

include text
>>
>>18370457
I'm down to give you a quickie. I need your gender, query, and what kind of query you would like to read.
>>
>>18370568
Male
General reading please
>>
File: artdecoring.jpg (82KB, 1202x585px) Image search: [Google]
artdecoring.jpg
82KB, 1202x585px
>>18370568
let's play
>>
File: 1479993357223.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479993357223.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>18370568
Male
Future love reading
>>
>>18370601
I sense that you are troubled.

perhaps you should make a frog picture that includes fangs.
>>
>>18370614
alright. what's the cast?

lol jk

that ring was cast in shit. just look at all the tarnish.
>>
>>18370615
you need a psychiatrist, not a gypsy

but since I'm here...

try..you know...not being yourself?
>>
>>18370568
I'm new to this sort of stuff, could you please explain what pictomancy is to me?
>>
>>18370628
It survived a century so you can't expect it to look like new.

I still want it. Ugh it's so pretty. I don't even like diamonds.
>>
File: guitar-player.jpg (164KB, 848x977px) Image search: [Google]
guitar-player.jpg
164KB, 848x977px
>>18370568

can i have a love reading too please?
>>
>>18370631
upload a picture and you'll find out what pictomancy is.

Pictomanic Regressive has no time for wasting time with your pleb-i-ness
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 435x269px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 435x269px
>>18370568
male
love reading :))))
>>
>>18370628
>>18370621
jeez, you seem so nice and serious about this, totally not just some fag trolling
>>
>>18370628
Spot on
>>
>>18370637
one per anon please
>>
>>18370638
when you can define to me the word "love...' then I will define to you the essence of what you need.
>>
>>18370641
ok, in that case then pictomancy seems like an excuse to fling generic insults at people
>>
File: 1479971791373.png (345KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479971791373.png
345KB, 1280x720px
>>18370568
Can I get really good at it?
>>
>>18370642
Love is for bitches who need you.

give them ladies what they want and they'll never know the difference.
>>
>>18370648

can't you just give me a reading without it?
>>
>>18370645
but that wasn't a query.
I want the ring.
>>
>>18370653
CONTRO GONE!

I'm sry for you bby. try to be a frog.
>>
File: 1480228191148.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1480228191148.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>18370568
future reading pls
>>
>>18370655
so you don't able do define lub

get a whipe
>>
>>18370659
future is as present.

you open it and find out that you were excite for yourself.
>>
>>18370654
what do they want tho
>>
>>18370660

you were able to give others love readings just fine without a definition tho
>>
>>18370651
pictomancy determines if you are generic.

you pass
>>
>>18370664
and yet you are not in love, are you? I guess you're different than most.

poor ugly duckling you. when will goose?
>>
>>18370662
what women want?

as in..the movie?

woman want man. duh. go to bell
>>
>>18370673

different from most? not really. thanks anyway i guess
>>
>>18370681
you don't have to change.

its okay.

just continue on with your drudgery..no one will stop you from suicide!
>>
>>18370686

wow, what a classy reader you are :^)
>>
>>18370691
my class is swords.

you're used to wands up asses.
>>
>>18370656
then go to a jewler

I make rings, true enough. I want to make synthetic gems. do you have a paypal?
>>
>>18370723
>I make rings
Oh nifty I've been looking into this myself. Any advice for someone looking to get into it?
>>
Will do a unusual type of reading I learnt using a couple of books chosen from my bookcase.
I need a question then 4 sets of numbers. 1St number between 1 and 700
2ND between 1and 22
3d between 1 and 13 and 4th between 1 and 7
Question should be one that can be answered with a yes or no.
>>
>>18370727
yeah...

you need initative.

my process began...
I made a knife out of melted nickles and dimes set in a wood handle.

used a propane torch and ceramic crucible.
>>
>>18370729
is anon a good person?

>>
Is there anyone available to do a reading for me?
>>
>>18370522
Sorry for the late reply. I was doing a thing.
I'm actually a visual person, so my natural instinct is to pick a deck that is one of a kind, like a custom deck or something. There was a shop in my town, before they closed, that did custom decks. Whenever I would walk in there, the owner would be working on a new deck to sell in the shop. They were pretty pricey, around $45 to $50 each, but if I have the cash, it doesn't seem like too big of a deal.
>>
>>18370729
Should I pursue my chosen major at college?
>>
>>18370729
Can I heal his heart?
>111
>9
>8
>6
>>
>>18370729
Will me and her be on good terms again?

>>
>>18370729
Has she left me?
>>
>>18370729
>>
>>18370743
I got the answer that they are a snoop and tend to pry into other people's business
>>
>>18370757
Forgot to add question, should I join the army?
>>
>>18370723
it's available on ebay but it's 500 bucks that I can't afford.

I love the setting.
I'd rather an opalescent gem or something like a soft white/purple/pastel gem to a diamond.

with a rose gold omg yesssss

I can't afford it. TT ------TT
>>
>>18370749
The answer I got is that at this point in time it might be better to stay home.
>>
>>18370729
tell me anything!

this is fun
>>
>>18370729
Is my romantic relationship headed somewhere good?

>434
>22
>4
>1
>>
>>18370752
I got the answer that distance might be the key here. A trip overseas.

I know it's not a direct answer but this technique is usually vague.
>>
>>18370763
T-ha-n-cks

>>18370765
then stop looking at what you should not be. know your place, poor anon
>>
>>18370780
huh. this makes a shit ton of sense. hahaha I wish I could tell you just how much, but it wouldn't make sense out of context. Thank you. :)
>>
>>18370755
Got an interesting answer here. Got the name Annie and an answer of childish fears getting in the way. Hope that makes sense.
>>
>>18370756
Answer was disappointment and that a chance was missed or that it's too late.
>>
>>18370757
My answer was boats! Maybe look at the navy instead.
>>
>>18370729
Should I continue to try and make it as a writer?
Thank you!
>>
>>18370729

is it over between him and i?

>>
>>18370769
I got the answer that you're in for a surprise soon! It pointed towards something to do with money matters and a honeymoon (could be metaphorical)
>>
>>18370805
Ooooooooo lala

:)
thank you
I'll keep on keeping on.
>>
>>18370777
Answer I got:
If it's not as enjoyable as it was at the beginning you need to take that as a warning and try and make things fun again.
>>
>>18370729
Will we ever meet?
>>
>>18370784
Awesome.
I love it when I write an answer that seems way off the question but actually makes sense to the person I'm reading. Gives me some validation :)
>>
>>18370798
Answer was to give it six months and try a new form of preparation for when you start fresh.
>>
>>18370729
Is my lifestyle good for me?
>>
>>18370804
Answer was that things are a little dreary and that with space might find that things change, but it's only a small chance.
>>
>>18370830

ahh, well i figured as much. it's probably for the best that things are over to be honest. thank you amy <3
>>
>>18370729
Will she ever come back to me?

>>
>>18370815
Answer I got was that you will have a climb ahead of you, and that you may be drawn to going to Asia.
>>
>>18370837
Sorry to be a bearer of bad news.
I usually won't take relationship questions because I know the answers won't always be sunshine and lollipops. I hope you heal and move on quickly <3
>>
>>18370729
Will i see him in person again?
>>
>>18370824
This answer is really weird.

All I'm getting is brown and copper and stalking.
I think this means no, and that you need more green in your life, and to stop being in the shadows.
>>
Air query

Should i go after this stray cat?Seems cute but i dont know if i have the time to take care of it ;_;
>>
>>18370840
The answer I got is that you are two negatives, and therefore cannot be together.
>>
>>18370842
I don't know if this has something to do with it but the someone i want to meet is asian but lives in the states
Thank you so much for the read!
hopefully i can make it
>>
>>18370863
Makes sense, thank you.
>>
>>18370868
Cats don't need much. If anything, you may have to pay close attention to it for a few weeks or a month while it get used to your house, but don't chase it down if it's aggressive. Make sure to take it to the vet for just a check up and some shots. I'm sure she'll really appreciate all the love once she realizes what you're doing for her.
>>
>>18370863
By the way, anything else you felt/saw? Even if it doesn't make sense to you or was weak.
>>
>>18370868
Here's a quick read for you:
Two of Cups, Queen of Cups, Six of Cups. This cat will be a welcome addition to your home. Give her some time to warm up to you. Stray cats aren't always the most lovey, but that doesn't mean they don't appreciate having a safe home and food and companionship. Not kidding about the check up and shots though. Also, don't let her outside anymore. Cats kill too many birds. Plus, I hate hearing about cats getting in fights with other animals or getting hit by cars.
Go for the kitty, anon. Grab that pussy.
>>
Anyone accepting queries right now?
>>
>>18370729
will i ever get to know what mutual love feels like?
>>
>>18370729
Is there a chance for us to be together again in the future?

>>
>>18370891
>>18370903

Its gone, i am calling it but it doesn't shows up :/

It was next to my car when i asked for the reading, i tend to see a lot of stray cats (i feed some of them at my job) but this one was hobble and alone... my cards also advised taking it in.

If i see him again ill try again. Thanks for the read and the advise.
>>
>>18370955
No problem. Find me on the div chat and let me know how it goes, or catch me next time on on div. I hope you find the kitty. <3
>>
>>18370851
I got the answer August and twelve. Which could mean 12 months then in the next August, or the 12th of August.
>>
>>18370892
There was a bit about hunting and deer. Didn't include it because it seemed even less relevant.
>>
>>18370971
Thanks, that's a lot more specific than i thought it would be.
>>
>>18370922
I got the answer that there are a lot of fish in the sea and you haven't found one that's right for you yet
>>
File: 1479420599698.png (869KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1479420599698.png
869KB, 3840x2160px
Will do a few reads tonight for those that need them. All I need is a name/alias and your question. Method is scry.

A cute pic along with your post would be much appreciated if you have one to spare.
>>
>>18370928
I have a vague answer for you. All I got was to leave it to Providence. Sorry.
>>
File: 1470121309133.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470121309133.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>18370984
Hey there.

Name is Al.
I want to know if me and my former significant other will be able to get together again the future? Or perhaps be in good terms again?
>>
>>18370979
Usually I don't get specific answers. Of course, I can't say it's going to happen, but you never know. I once ran into a school friend I hadn't seen in years on the street in the city (Sydney). I then ran into them again a year later, same city, different side. It happens.
>>
File: wolf1[1].jpg (53KB, 700x512px) Image search: [Google]
wolf1[1].jpg
53KB, 700x512px
>>18370984

name: tyler
question: what direction should i go in, in order to find the most success and end what is troubling me? i'm looking more towards the short term, maybe the next month or two.
>>
>>18370981
Thanks
>>
>>18370995
Cool, thanks:)
>>
File: 1480234370328.png (377KB, 430x690px) Image search: [Google]
1480234370328.png
377KB, 430x690px
>>18370984
C
General reading pls, or I'd like to know if I'm headed down the right path.
>>
>>18370984
What's going to end up happening with us in the future?
>>
Hello reader. Cute enough?

Emily
Will my family eventually get that $8mil back?
>>
File: 1444737858208.jpg (991KB, 1264x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1444737858208.jpg
991KB, 1264x2000px
>>18370993
I see a queen insect commanding an army of subordinates on a grand march forward. However unlike regular insects these ones are an awkward blend of insect and human. Well rather the insects are wearing little military style hats and uniforms and charge as a human brigade might. They are an interesting blend of natural and adapted human elements. The insects themselves look like an odd mix between a mantis and an ant, and are a bright green amalgamation of various insect parts of the two species. The insects heed the orders of the queen with unerring zeal and rush forward, emitting a strange hiss of a battlecry.

Kind of an odd one here, but I interpret it as a call to arms type of message. If this person is someone you'd be willing to accept and trust then perhaps this is a rush you should take part in. Basically if you feel they have this sort of queenly aura to them and could command respect and have the knowledge of the greater good in mind, it may be best to charge forward into battle so to speak. It may also just indicate that you're perhaps just another person to her in the grand scheme of things. A queen may care for the insects of her colony, but most are never really put in particular regard in their mind. Seems like an uphill battle all things considered. Not impossible, but as a solider you may want to ask yourself what it is you fight for and ultimately what you hope to accomplish by fighting. A battle fought without ideals is wasted, so think about what it is you want and if that's really something worth fighting for, regardless of the potential outcome of it all.
>>
>>18371025
>>18370984
>>
File: 1474959320753.jpg (83KB, 725x775px) Image search: [Google]
1474959320753.jpg
83KB, 725x775px
>>18370996
I see a corridor lighted by a few candles leading somewhere. It's a dark and cryptic path and looks to be similar to an archaic passageway in a castle or old fashioned chateau or mansion. As a lone figure walks down this path, hands begin to emerge from the walls grasping and attempting to cling to this person. However one hand in particular reaches out and lifts a candle to light the way instead of trying to hinder this traveler. However the traveler in question seems to pay no mind to this odd hand out, and instead focuses on the grabby hands and less helpful ones.

To me it seems like a pun on the term helpful hands. It may seem that there are individuals who are truly willing to help you out there, or may have been a help in the past. However they may be largely forgotten or ignored in some sense since you may instead be focused on the people and issues that are instead problematic. ID anything I take this as a message to strongly reconsider the individuals in your life and see who it is that truly cares about your wellbeing. Perhaps try getting in contact with someone or others whom were kind to you in the past but have fallen out of contact with. But to me this seems to be a message of outreach. Perhaps the hand that held the candle only feels like it got burned and ignored in the end. Might not be too bad an idea to hold that kind of hand a little and thank it for all it's done for you.

tldr; look to the truly positive people in your life, they have your best intentions in mind and could probably serve to help you quite a bit with things.
>>
File: 1476640763684.jpg (1MB, 1100x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1476640763684.jpg
1MB, 1100x1188px
>>18371004
Delightful visions of hometown as seen from the perfect angle. Dynamic poses and intricate detail into their inner workings. It's a bright and sunny feeling and a slight wind blows revealing the lovely secrets that lie under the could cover of the sky. Gives a feeling of youthful starts and gentle happiness. I happy feeling if anything. These are the kinds of sights that a person could look back on teary eyes and remember forever. A very comforting view really. Like looking up from below at one's favourite hometown. The memories, the sights, the smells. It's a beautiful vision. A lot of bright colours, whites, blues, and heartwarming patterns that could only exist in such a happy place.

To me it's a very positive sign of movement and feeling comfortable. May indicate that you will find a place of comfort and a place to seat yourself. This is a pretty overwhelming positive read, which to be honest I don't get all too often, so it makes me optimistic for your future, friend. Take a moment to appreciate such sights and surely you cannot go wrong. Your happiness will be found, it will just take a bit of time and the right perspective on things. Pretty jealous actually. Good things lie in wait.
>>
>>18371025
that $8mil is none of your biz, sweetie! want a sugar pumb?
>>
File: 1476657790280.jpg (442KB, 694x972px) Image search: [Google]
1476657790280.jpg
442KB, 694x972px
>>18371022
need a name/nickname or some context if you'd like a read. Sorry for the inconvenience.
>>
File: 1459869963183.jpg (879KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459869963183.jpg
879KB, 1920x1080px
>>18371025
>cute enough
I mean she's certainly cute, not really my type though.

I see a scarecrow bound by barbed wire standing in a field. Rather than the typical arms out in a "T" or crucified looking position they are bound to its sides by the wire. A despairing effigy, if anything this poor scarecrow. The crows come to peck at it and they skies above are dark. A small break in the dark clouds above appears above the field where the poor solem figure stands. A pair of womanly wands can be seen clasped together in a state of worry and a single blood red tear falls from an eye that can only be seen in the outline of the space between the dark clouds and the small potion of light in their separation. To me it feels as though a goddess of some sort has taken pity on such a sad looking scarecrow, who appears abandoned and misused by whomever created it. The tear falls from the sky, it's massive in comparison and coats the bound figure with a bright crimson splash as it hits. This red liquid corrodes the wire around the effigy, leaving the scarecrow's hay body and clothing in tact however. The scarecrow then stands up of it's own accord, makes a curt nod of thanks to the sky, and gets up to walk of it's own volition.

A bit of a long one, and a bit convoluted. Had a lot of detail, a bit more that I usually get. But to me this seems to indicate that a type of mercy will be extracted from the circumstance. That in some regard whomever was abandoned and held in a tough spot will find solace one the right person is able to acknowledge the suffering party. It gives a great sense of mercy and justice. If i were more religiously inclined I might be apt to say that some type of plan is in place of that someone up there is watching out for you, but I'm really not too much an advocate for that kind of thinking for one to solve their issues. To me it seems that mercy will be taken on the wronged party, whoever that may be, by some larger entity or force that will right things.
>>
File: 1455858677365.jpg (39KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
1455858677365.jpg
39KB, 533x533px
>>18371063
That's amazing, thank you so much for the read! Gave me a new perspective on things and I certainly feel more confident about the choices I'll be making. I really appreciate it!
>>
>>18371086
Sadfag, complex situation with a girl
>>
>>18371068
I like you, guy
>>
>>18371102
wub/u2+sweetie
>>
File: 1442285947688.png (292KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1442285947688.png
292KB, 500x541px
>>18371095
anytime friend, I truly do hope things work out for you. Best of luck in finding that perfect hometown that will warm your heart.

>>18371096
>complex situation with a girl
Aren't they all? amirite :^)

I see a mass of small fibers crossing over one another to create a single mass. The material appears to be some type of organic compount similar to hair in it's theard like quality, but also chitinous or shell like in it's consistency. Very many layers of it level and cross over one another to create something similar to a woven fabric, at least in how a fabric appears to be a solid sheet that is actually made up of multiple threads bound together. This situation is the same with these pale yellow strands of whatever material this is. The final product they create looks like something similar to scalemail, or a sheet of protruding and rough jagged material. It looks utterly uncomfortable and like the thing that no one would really want to look at let along touch.

To me this seems to speak of a building effect. That the small things left unattended will begin to create a larger scale problem. It seems that the key is to focus on the little things and work from there before they become too interconnects and problematic. Remember that a singe out of place thread can unravel a whole article of clothing so even if things seem bleak don't lose hope. But it's best to do what you can to prevent those issues from becoming combined and concrete if at all possible.

tldr; try to work on the small things that are rough or troubling you before they accumulate and become something bigger than themselves.
>>
File: large.jpg (45KB, 436x580px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
45KB, 436x580px
>>18370984

Hi, my name is Jennie. Can you tell me anything about my next job?
>>
>>18370984
C
Should I move on?
>>
>>18371050

Thank you for the reading.
>>
File: 1445986552530.jpg (135KB, 408x688px) Image search: [Google]
1445986552530.jpg
135KB, 408x688px
>>18371137
cute pic~ thanks for sharing that. Saved

I get the feeling of a desk or counters and a semi professional environment. A very laid back but also prisitine environment. Reminds me a lot of an office type environment or something at the semi-professional level, where appearances are important but people are still willing to be human and joke around a bit. Something tells me this is the kind of place that deals in human resource, or customers directly. The idea is that of a human element and a need to maintain appearances for the sake of business. Reminds me a lot of a lawyers office, or real estate agent's building, where the human aspect isn't the main focus but rather the work that is done for said people. That being said looks pretty ritzy, bet the pay is good, and the benefits might be pretty sweet.
>>
>>18371158

An office job? Sweet, I always wanted one of those. Thanks for the reading, sounds like a good job.
>>
>>18371134
I'll have to think on this, thanks.
>>
File: 1435110017352.jpg (41KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1435110017352.jpg
41KB, 1024x576px
>>18371146
A stern figure points with an extended finger on hand on their hip and in a powerful body language gestures out from inside a house, pointing to the open door. They do not look happy, and have an air of authority about them. Stern rigitity and a stubborn focus are the feelings this figure gives off. She reminds me a lot of a mother superior nun, or a staunch old head of the house. KInda like the evil stepmother from cinderella but probably not so steroetypically evil, she just looks pissed off is all.

Gonna trust the matronly looking lady in this vision and say it's probably best if you don't stick around for too long. Sorry if you;d prefer to stay, but honestly I think you'd be happier in the long run taking a break from that place or situation.
>>
>>18371203
thanks
>>
Well it's been fun but >>18370984 is gonna be out of commission for a while. Thanks for all the fun times /x/ it's been fun reading for you, see ya when I see ya I suppose. Hope you can all find your worth and happiness in the waking world someday. Best of luck and please don't despair.
>>
>>18370729
Am I going to meet him?

>>
>>18370729
Will I get the job in End of November/December (art gallery)?

>>
Trading a quick scry for whatever.

Let me know what you read and what kind of query you would like to practice. I need your query (no generals or health) and relevant genders.
>>
File: images-41.jpg (11KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
images-41.jpg
11KB, 267x189px
>>18371093
The premise of what happened centers around a estate lawyer persuading a family member, now deceased, to change her will when she wasn't of sound mind to consent. I'm glad to hear that this will be put to rest. It's been a huge headache for my father in particular, who's had it rough the past few years. Thank you for the reading.

>I mean she's certainly cute, not really my type though.
All catgirls are qt :3

>>18371068
>none of your biz
Just hoping for her final wishes to be respected.
>want a sugar pumb?
kek sure, of course.
>>
>>18371257
Lel, this is what estate planning is for. Wills are shit, living trusts are better. Direct gifting while alive is best.
>>
>>18371257
>cat eating her out
wew...
>>
>>18371260
Aren't trusts usually quite restricting to the beneficiary? At least there's some shield from taxation though.
>Direct gifting while alive is best.
True

>>18371273
A dog would be better, cat's too gentle
>>
NEW BREAD
>>18371338
>>18371338
Thread posts: 357
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.