[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zombies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

If the zombies act by the primitive instinct, they would not have to fear fire or threatening animals like bears or wolves?
>>
If OP knew how to write a coherent sentence would people still not care what he has to say?
>>
>>18367729
When have you ever seen a bear eat a zombie
>>
File: 1477677988089.png (18KB, 463x425px) Image search: [Google]
1477677988089.png
18KB, 463x425px
>>18367729

If zombies are dead why do they even need flesh to walk around? Why doesn't bacteria and the elements completely destroy their dead flesh after a few months? Why do they still have dead meat hanging onto their limbs a few years after the zombie Apocalypse? Why aren't they just spooky skeletons murdering people?

Zombie world is being trapped in a nightmare.
>>
>>18367744
>>
Zombies in real life would just be like an advanced form of rabies mixed with ebola.
>>
>>18367729
Zombies, as lore often documents them, are as I understand it, walking virus cells. They exist to spread and think of no other means than to spread. Their entire existence is based upon spreading and expanding, but since the virus is so dangerous and kills so much it comes into contact with, this is how it ends up going.
The bacteria doesn't eat it as fast as regular dead flesh because it rejects the toxicity of the virus, animals all feel a natural instinct to stay away from it, and any walking corpse feels only one thing, and that is to spread.
They are based upon the single thought of "expand" not "primal instinct"
They are dead in every place except the brain, which harnesses the dead flesh to move and spread, but since it is dead, weak, and rotting, they can't manage to walk more than 1-2 miles per hour.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.