[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goetia Encounters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 379
Thread images: 120

True Stories of your encounters with Goetic Demons...
>>
How do you recognize them???
>>
>>18366278
Well pic related is how Prince Stolas appears to me.

A novice will likely see outlines of them in the vapors...

Who have you been trying to summon?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Balam Sigil.jpg (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Balam Sigil.jpg
115KB, 500x500px
>>
File: Fallen Demon Amon.jpg (161KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Amon.jpg
161KB, 500x670px
>>
File: Fallen Demon Dercarbia.jpg (148KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Dercarbia.jpg
148KB, 894x894px
>>
File: Fallen Demon Lilith Figure.png (693KB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Lilith Figure.png
693KB, 1521x1141px
Nobody has some stories to share?
>>
>>18366269
How do I straight up attract angels to my dreams and property?
>>
File: Morax.jpg (28KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Morax.jpg
28KB, 564x564px
>>18366451
The whole thing about Holy angels is that you can't really do anything to compel or induce them into doing anything for you or even appearing just at your request.

They are completely loyal to the Divine's will and won't deviate in any way from that.

Short answer:

They come if Yahweh sends them. Period.
>>
Excuse my ignorance, but, what are the Goetic demons?
>>
>>18366479
I highly suggest reading the Lesser Key of Solomon, looking up Aleister Crowley and just google Goetia

that's a great start anon.
>>
With divine Angels, they're powerful enough that YEAH, you can't overwhelm and force them against their will, but they respond well to honest heartfelt requests and are happy to help out if what you're after isn't harmfully selfish or self-destructive.
>>
Where most spirts are weaker or vampiric in some way to your energy, basking in the Holy Spirit burning bright around angelic entities will overwhelm and strengthen your aura instead.
>>
>>18366292
I literally dreamed about a giant owl which taught me about poisonous plants before I even knew about Prince Stolas
>>
File: Fallen Demon Raum Appears.jpg (65KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Raum Appears.jpg
65KB, 564x752px
>>18366511
That is fascinating. He called upon you.

Would you care to provide a more detailed description of the dream?
>>
File: CLJ45wVUcAAFalJ.jpg (21KB, 320x171px) Image search: [Google]
CLJ45wVUcAAFalJ.jpg
21KB, 320x171px
>>
>>18366483
Thanks anon, I'll look at it, but, what can you tell me about it, they are like beings from another dimension? Or what church sees as a demon?
>>
>>18366520
We were standing in front of a red tree with lots of spiky seeds growing from its roots. These seeds had eyes all over theme. The owl was really gentle and patient with me, but at the same time I could feel all of his pride. He had the aura of the wise master
>>
>>18366533
Them*, I'm sorry
>>
>>18366269
>true stories
>stories about goetic demons
Pick one
>>
>>18366533
Wonderous. Our Prince is indeed wise. All of the seeds he must have palnted into your head anon.
>>
>>18366550
fark arf cunt
>>
>>18366556
I often dream about spirits which talk to me in animal form, but still I was very surprised to find out about this specific figure
>>
>>18366556
Can you tell me more about him? I want to know
>>
>>18366575
Prince Stolas is charged with the secrets of Astronomy. You can ask him about astrophysics, the cosmos in ancient days, how the planets affect us as humans.

He can teach you herb lore. Poisons, Healing, and mind altering botany.

Finally if you develop a deep relationship he will teach of gems and most importantly where in the ground they may be located.

He is wise and patient but once you agree to study under him he will accept nothing less than the deepest respect, devotion, and attention to his studies...
>>
>>18366588
I can find literally all that info on google
>>
>>18366588
Stolas can eat a dick you furfag
>>
>>18366591
Then what exactly are you wishing to know anon?

Who he is and where he comes from?
>>
>>18366595
I wasn't him. I'm the dream anon. I wanted to know what you know. Suggestions, personal experiences, what do you think my dream meant
>>
>>18366610
I mean this with all respect anon...

We each must sacrifice personally to learn from Stolas.

Build him a shrine in his honor. When you are ready, and I mean really ready evoke him with two candles in front of a black mirror.

Do not in any way attempt to coerce or compel him.

Show greatest of reverence and explain to him why you have summoned him.

It will take many such evocations and slowly he will tell you what he requires, and you will learn the things you want to know.

I would be forbidden to just post his most intimate knowledge out like pearls before swine.

Do you understand?
>>
>>18366643
Obviously, I didn't mean to be impolite. I'm just curious and this is exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you
>>
>>18366646
You are quite welcome. Best wishes in your studies with The Prince
>>
>>18366468
Yeah. I figured. I am so overwhelmed by dark entities that I was some light people to balance it out and remind me that there is a light. I want to be visit by angels.
>>
>>18366667
Pray to Yahweh The Ancient of Days with a humble and contrite heart. He loves you, will hear you, and will do what he feels is best for your situation.

Suprisingly, although I am steeped in demonology, I recognize and love our Almighty Heavenly Father the most. I acknowledge his dominion.
>>
I wish some entity came in contact with me

My life is so boring
>>
>>18366678
This is a really powerful statement
>>
>>18366689
Its bullshit is what it is
>>
>>18366269
Demons, presumably, right?

I don't get it. I can see archetypal figures/vestiges in one's own mind, but how do you first conclude that there is a God only to then desire to commune with and show revenance for (worship, even) figures known as "demons"?

Also, suggesting Angels only do God's will, yet demons don't, so commune with the latter, and still praise God, whom you'd have to acknowledge exists as is superior in the first place, and not draw HIS ire? Don't get it.
>>
>>18366718
They're delusional.
>>
>>18366723
Gotcha
>>
File: Biblical Christ Hades.jpg (44KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
Biblical Christ Hades.jpg
44KB, 400x267px
>>18366718
Let me try to respond...

These beings are certainly Fallen beings. We as humans are as well. Does God have nothing to do with us, Fallen as we are? No quite the contrary.

Prince Stolas was there when the physical universe was created. Fallen does not mean completely evil. Some of the Goetic demons are certainly much more vicious and I would not attempt any contact with them at all.

Also the Bible teaches that after his Crucifiction, Jesus descended to Hades and preached to the Fallen spirits. What did they discuss? Well we all can explore that on our own.

The fact is these beings were created with certain offices and were to assist in governing this physical world.

Be careful about just condemning them out of hand. It is much more complicated.

Understand?
>>
File: tumblr_m0gow7hPQ11qzbngeo1_1280.png (813KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0gow7hPQ11qzbngeo1_1280.png
813KB, 1000x850px
>>18366723
>>
>>18366757
Bible says Jesus has the keys to Hades, but doesn't say he preached to fallen spirits, to my knowledge.

Jesus said he was greater than Solomon, and he exorcised people of demons, sent them into a heard of pigs, and thence off a cliff. But only a very liberal interpretation would safely conclude he was friendly with such beings. Solomon didn't even act friendly to them. He commanded them, and expressed disdain for them for haunting the worker child. But he didn't appear to praise them, or speak to them in any manner consistent with what I've read here.

So, I'm still confused.
>>
>>18366835
They are demons, worms, wretched spirits of sin and disease. That is why the Son of God did so much work to drive them out and away from people. These occultists want to welcome them back into their lives for some reason. Falling for false promises
>>
File: Sauce of this.png (144KB, 499x702px) Image search: [Google]
Sauce of this.png
144KB, 499x702px
>>18367028
well...then...
>>
>>18366269
Ashtaroth hypnotized me to the point she made me lick the dust off the ground.
>>
>>18366269
This was 11 years ago, lived in a bad and spooky part of town and had been into all sorts of magic for about 3 years but got into heavier stuff since I moved there.
>dream I'm in the occult section of the big bookshop I went to
>pick up a book that has a living cover, literally like in Harry Potter
>It's an image of what looks like a genie on a camel
>I'm suddenly in the picture, it has switched from being dreamlike to being super-real, much more vivid than reality and I realise I'm not dreaming anymore
>It's like the bottom of a well or round tower, the wall are red but worn by centuries of age, there looks like the remains of a spiral staircase that has rotted away
>There is a woman in pre-islamic garb, a veil all covered in jewels and trinkets and things, her eyes are visible and they are the most burning bright black things I've ever seen
>a man sits on a one humped camel, he has the same burning dark eyes, wears red clothes with a loose turban like rope, they don't say anything but just stare at me like they're real and I'm a flat image
>I wake up and the word Paimon comes into my head
>I pick up the key of Solomon (I hadn't read it at that point but bought everything I could find), it opens to the page with Paimon's seal and it describes him sitting on a dromedary, which I realised is a one hump camel
>he wasn't wearing a crown like in the book and I've often thought I was meant to return his crown
>He is said to teach all arts and I'm an artist and have come to think from what other anons have said that the obsessive drive I have to constantly work is inspired by him now I've finally figured out how to get his crown back
>>
>>18366588
Sure he can kiddo
>>
>>18368085
Very intense calling anon.

Have you evoked him to further your instructions from him? The rewards will surely be great...
>>
>>18367145

source of this picture looks to be kim noble, a person who is noted to have extreme DID (multiple personality disorder) and her personas paint very interesting pictures that connect with monarch programming theory.
>>
>>18368344
I will research her thanks. Apparently Joe Podesta is a fan..,
>>
>>18368132
Dolt
>>
Are demons from another plane? Space? What makes Goetic demons goetic?
>>
Also, are demons malevolent? Benevolent? A mix of both, or does it vary from demon to demon?
>>
File: Ri Ri Jade.jpg (675KB, 1670x2200px) Image search: [Google]
Ri Ri Jade.jpg
675KB, 1670x2200px
>>18369261
From another plane. Some in Hades...others in the watchtower areas of the Universe.

Goetic demons are generally known as the 72 demons King Solomon commanded. Goetic means generally "howling"

There are many many other demons besides the "Goetic" ones .

Varies very much from demon to demon. The Lesser Key of Solomon describes each demons general personality and abilities.
>>
>>18369308
i actually had a pic of a ghoust come up in my recent travels so im convinced there is supernatural shit but if demons are demons how can u trust them or why would u even make contact with them in the first place.
>>
>>18369336
hmmmmm a lot to that kind of answer.

You either don't trust them and coerce them.

Or you feel they have been given a bad reputation for no reason and deal wtih them respectfully.

Some will take advantage others won't...you must practice the Art and learn.
>>
>>18366269
Demons of goetia are basically different vibrations that human mind can access and communicate with its consciousness
>>
>>18369261
They are from hell
>>
>>18369439
Idiot Hell doesnt exist yet.

Hades.
>>
File: 1479193584854.gif (570KB, 307x311px) Image search: [Google]
1479193584854.gif
570KB, 307x311px
>>18369454
y-yet?
>>
what other demons will accept me, besides Stolas? I don't really care for what he has to offer, I can learn most of it without his help.
>>
File: 1480129252037.jpg (46KB, 442x740px) Image search: [Google]
1480129252037.jpg
46KB, 442x740px
What demon can help me become a pro at drawing?
>>
>>18369619
Who else do you feel an affinity with as you read over the various demons.

I work with King Paimon for career and personal successes

Prince Stolas to satisfy my lust for knowledge. You are really selling the Prince short. His knowledge is vast.

Finally I evoke Gremory for sexual pleasures...
>>
>>18369642
What about Camio?
>>
>>18369642
I remember looking over some demons on the wikipedia page about goetics, and there was this stocky demon that had the face of a crow and a shovel; I had no idea what it was or who it did I looked it up too long ago, but I was instantly drawn to it.
>>
>>18366684

Boring is better than life threateningly dangerous
>>
>>18369705
That's Malphas. He's a busy guy. Don't make fun of his shovel.
>>
>>18369705
Beware of Malphas. He can bring great security into your life and help you conquer but he requires sacrifices and will eventually betray you.
>>
>>18369651
Good for debate skills oration and understanding animals...
>>
>>18369765
>>18369776
I have been rereading this and now I know exactly why I was drawn to him.

Can he teach me to read minds on my own? can I stop contacting him after that?
>>
What's a daemon that can help me with animal magick? Familiars, animal speech, possibly shapeshifting, etc.
>>
>>18369796
Well yes...its not always so easy though. They often require pacts to teach you their gifts. After that not so simple to walk away...
>>
>>18369824
What would I need to give up/do?

Where can I learn more about the specifics of evocation?
>>
Do i need to make a summorners cirlce?
>>
>>18369795
Is he a reasonable guy or will he eventually backstab me?
>>
>>18369796
Malphas is not "babbys first summoning" material. If you haven't done this before, stay away from him.

I've barely dealt with him in dreams, and while he had no control there he freaked me out.
>>
>>18369871
"freaked you out" how what did he do? I'm probably not going to start with him if you say so, but he is definitely my endgame

see
>>18369848
plsnthankyou
>>
>>18369867
Yes he is generally human friendly but a caution...any of them are capable of treachery and deciet towards you.

Dont show weakness arrogance or lose your healthy deference towards them and you are in general in pretty safe scenarios
>>
>>18369850
Yes. Circle of Solomon.
>>
>>18368085
Has anyone else worked with Paimon? Ever since I first started reading into goetia I was drawn to him, and have recently been trying to communicate with him.
>>
>>18369430
This.
>>
>>18369871
that;s why i fucking asked u how can u trust them and u told me to practice the art.... wtf man
how can there be benefit in a pact when u cant control it neither can u bring it to existence without sacrifice or strange ritual
>>
I ended up receiving the name Asmodeus about a year back. Before then I'd never focused the goetica and worked with light beings (have a sigil tattoo of one). Weird I'd get his name since I'm more a pushover than wrathful person.
>>
>>18369880
Thanks. I guess whatever these things are, they need to be respected
>>
>>18369894
can you control the person on the other end of a buisness deal
>>
>>18369894
Thats a different anon then me. When you perfect the Art your will is strong and true. When you perfect it the Demons respect you greatly but this is high risk high reward business. You use a strong will and very exacting no loophole wording in the pact to stay ahead of the game...but there are no absolutes. The demons are older than humanity very powerful and unpredictable.
>>
>>18369903
good point. But at least he can't fuck with me psychologically without leaving evidence.
>>
>>18369867
Camio is chill, doesn't really demand anything from you, just be respectful like the other guy said.

>>18369894
>>18369879
It's just the way he feels. Just being near him is like being trapped in a dark cave deep underground. Didn't actually deal with him, I think he was basically just saying hello.
>>
>>18369890
Paimons gifts are great but he is very devious and calculating.

Also he requires sacrifices along with the two kings that attend him.
>>
>>18369430
Wrong...they are very real spirits.
>>
>>18369887
Does it need to be big and do i need to be in it?
>>
>>18369958
Size should give you room to manuever.

Yes definitely stay in it.
>>
>>18369978
Isn't it more symbolic anyway? Can't you protect youself through other means, especially if they hold more value to you than making a fuckhuge circle?
>>
>>18369983
Eh...not precisely. Remember what it is here physically is different than what it is to them astrally. Its more than a circle. The names and symbols are key.

The ceremony aspects really are very important.
>>
>>18369945
Did you know psychology actually means "the knowledge of the soul"? Early psychology was all about the study of the soul, or in other words, the human spirit.

Now we know that the things we used to attribute to a soul can be reduced to electrochemical activity in our nervous system. But that doesn't mean it's not still a spirit. It's not like its functionality has changed since we gave it a fancy new name.

No matter what kind of explanation you choose to use, others may be able to find more sense in other explanations. You can both be right. You'll have more success if you're able to truly believe in several parallel explanations at the same time.

(However, when that is said, "it's just mind vibrations bro" is new-age speak for "please disregard my mental health issues")
>>
I've been practicing magick seriously for about 6 months but had to stop due to my jobs intenstiy. I recently have everything I need, circle of Solomon, scrying mirror, seals, just waiting on my triangle of art to come in the mail. I generally hate everything and my life sucks in almost every possible way...originally I thought summoning the demons would help, but I could care less about sexual pleasures, ancient knowledge or what not.

This being said when my triangle gets here I'm thinking of summoning Orobas to gain some respect and dignity in my life.... I don't think any demon has ever called to me before.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Orobas.jpg (236KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Orobas.jpg
236KB, 1024x768px
>>18370055
They won't call to everyone. Certain humans just have a natural affinity with certain Demons. The Demons benefit greatly from that particular energy for one. Also just like humans, they prefer certain personalities to spend their time and attention with.

Orobas is a great choice. The augmentation of gravitas, charisma, and dignity are very special gifts that will greatly improve your life. I hope things get better for you anon.
>>
So, all this info that you guys have are in the Lesser Key of Solomon?
>>
Are there mayjor keys of solomon
>>
>>18370129
>>18370129
Some is from the Key...some of it is personal experience.
>>
>>18370133
It's companion is the Greater Key of Solomon
>>
Taking Stolas as an example, what could I offer him for his knowledge?
>>
>>18370160
What are those? More demons, angels?
>>
>>18370198
Mostly rituals actually.
Lesser Key is like a practical "textbook" with a directory, while the Greater Key is more like a "rulebook", where you learn how to make demons come to you make them listen, and how to bind them.
>>
>>18370184
Your energy. Your worship.

Mostly all of the Goetic Demons have agendas. Plans and Schemes.

They will request your assistance in furthering their goals in the physical world.

The Prince will tell you personally how you can help him in exchange for his arcane knowledge.
>>
>>18366643
Can I get him to kill me?
>>
>>18369623
Guys, please?
>>
>>18370268
Why would you desire that? I'm genuinely curious?
>>
>>18366269
On the other hand; anyone ever work with angels? 72 names of god?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAH9wrudFn4
>>
>>18370274 >>18369850
FUCK if you can't be bothered to google it yourself, why the shit would you think anything would be impressed enough to give you your fucking leet skillz.

All of this stuff is potentially very dangerous and ought to be researched and studied before leaping into. If yall can't do basic research and find out how to cover ya ass should you really be trying any of this?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Lucifuge Rofocale.jpg (423KB, 1257x885px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Lucifuge Rofocale.jpg
423KB, 1257x885px
>>18370274
>>18370274
That's a tough one. Many of them teach the arts but none are specifically named for painting/drawing.

You should evoke some and ask about that gift.
>>
I have been extremely curious in safely making contact with demons. I want to learn as much as possible from them in my quest for knowledge and power. But I'm still very new to this and have not performed any kind of major magick, just simple money and good luck spells and whatnot. I'd very much love to learn this art. But I'm not sure where to start. What Solomonic grimoires do I need to read? I've read portions of some of them and have trouble understanding them but still have yet to completely read any of them.
>>
>>18370373
Ok, thanks.
>>
>>18370408
>>18370408
This is the book that has helped me best by far.

Best Wishes...
>>
Better picture of this book...
>>
Also Aliester Crowley's book on Goetia and The Grand Grimiore although it is not about the Goetic demons it has a lot of knowledge about demons and rituals...
>>
File: mammon holy symbol copy.jpg (175KB, 1440x1228px) Image search: [Google]
mammon holy symbol copy.jpg
175KB, 1440x1228px
>>
I don't know, summoning demons seems like such a dangerous task. What if it spins out of control and it turns out really bad in your favor? After all, you can't really control them to begin with...
>>
>>18371015
nervous nelly?
>>
I had a dream and heard a load voice in my head that said Jacob it was very strange when i woke up anyone got any theory for this?
>>
>>18371073
some more details anon?
>>
Its a little blurred but I have been looking into magic and just looking into it for a while

All I remember was dreaming and I felt my body had been taking over by something , I could not move when I woke up like my body was frozen and I heard some rambling and then the name jacob with a load voice came into my head. After around 5 seconds i could move my body again. I researched into the name Jacob it was strange but i know it was real. Looked into the name but cant really understand most of the things that come up on google about it.
>>
File: Occult Records White Spirit.jpg (743KB, 1431x656px) Image search: [Google]
Occult Records White Spirit.jpg
743KB, 1431x656px
>>18371123
It was definitely you in the Astral plane. Jacob has no significance to you?

There is a demon who is described as "enemy of the rod of Jacob"
>>
By the way, seeing how there seems to be quite a bit of how-do-I-into-summoning in this thread, a couple of tips for all of you:

There are other demons than the 72 Goetic Lords. There are other spirits than demons.
You don't have to start your journey into the occult with high-level malevolent entities. For most people I'd recommend starting out with exploring what kinds of spirits you have near you already, then moving up to nameless demons before attempting to summon a lord. Also keep in mind what kind of entity you're dealing with - some demons want to have fun with you, some want to fuck with you, some want to trick you and some just want to fuck you up.

Several of the names in the Lesser Key literally means "demon", so don't think you know their true name just because you read it somewhere. Most demons answer to several names, and knowing more than one is an extra layer of safety. At the same time, demons don't really care about names themselves. It's part of binding them and forcing them to take a specific form. Doing a ritual for one demon and substituting the name for another can lead you to get either one, depending on the ritual. Demons have the ability to hide their true selves, and they might try to trick you by appearing as another. Always respect them, but never trust them.

Evocations can be done even if some of the steps are wrong, but deviations can also lead to tragic results. The most common result of a botched up ritual is just failure to achieve anything at all, but don't bet on it. General knowledge of rituals can let you get away with mistakes, and some elements can be re-purposed to other situations, but short of banishment there are no universal safety measures (and that can take a toll at you, possibly break you). Always be careful to follow instructions, don't do anything that feels wrong or unsafe, and never attempt to change anything unless you have faith that it will work and you have a good reason for doing it.
>>
>>18368203
No it actually scared me off it was so intense and I all but stopped doing anything occult for a long time but in the last few weeks I've been making steps towards a full evokation which is something I've never tried before
>>
What are examples of ways in which demons could betray you or do you harm? Will it be solely physical harm or can it extend to your everyday life, loved ones, pets, etc. Finance? School? What else?
>>
>>18370268
Andreas would
>>
>>18371784
Excellent informative post. Thank you anon.
>>
>>18371822
Less likely to be physical (although very possible) and much more in the sense of destroying your financial and personal relationships, causing you great shame and ridicule by getting you caught in some compromising position, ect.

But the physical harm is always a danger to. See Andras for example.
>>
>>18371822
If a demon is not asking for anything in return you can be pretty sure they've already found a way to justify taking something away from you.

If you ask for knowledge or a skill, you might forget about something else, and it wouldn't be a breach of your contract, because the contract was not specified to not be a trade of equal value. A variant of this is an unspoken clause of having to repay a gift later, because demons don't see the concept of giving the same way we do. They can also give you the skills or knowledge you asked for, but add certain nuances in the way you learn it that can lead to consequences if you should ever try to make use of it.

The demon will also gain a great amount of influence over you, possibly even to the extent of forcing you to servitude, should you ask for too much. You can't really avoid this, but there are other ways to lessen this influence (especially if you use a branch of magic they have no experience in, so don't rely too much on grimoires). This influence can affect how you feel and behave, and that can in turn really fuck up your life and your relationships. Don't be greedy!
>>
>>18371822
Simply being in contact with these beings without proper banishing and cleansing, will results in negativity and bad stuff all over all of your life.

Not because they hate you or whatever, but because you are surrounding yourself with dark energy, and energy is like a magnet - whatever things you surround yourself with, are the things that you attract. Not that there is anything wrong with the dark side of things, they are just as an important and legitimate part of creation as Angels and the light side, similiar how spiders and worms and stuff are important for nature to be in tact. The thing is, you just dont want any of these things at home / in your life.

I messed with demons foolishly back in the day. A year has passed and I am still cleaning out the mess, trying to get my life together. And thats with a huge ton of Angelic help who support me to get on top of my shit.

Stay away from demons. Nothing good will come out of it, nor isnt there anything that demons can help with, that Angels cannot. The difference is, Angels will show you how to get the things that you desire, by yourself and be independent / self-sufficient.
>>
>>18371919
Agree the pact/contract must be meticulously negotiated.

Demons are infinitely more intelligent than us but a good pact can be achieved with careful attention...
>>
>>18371820
When you are ready he is obviously waiting...
>>
>>18371015
Of course it's dangerous, you're summoning a being about which the only things we really know is that it's powerful and evil. You'd have to be a total fucking moron to summon a demon.
>>
>>18371972
>you're summoning a being about which the only things we really know is that it's powerful and evil
No, that's the thing Cucktianity says about them.
If that's the only thing you're finding out about them then stop and consider "Why am I being such a stupid little faggot?"
>>
Ok, that's all very informative. Thank you all. One more thing, what kinds of terms should one make with them? For instance, how have all of you structured your contracts and ironed out the details? For example, if I wanted a large sum of knowledge regarding a particular subject, how would I keep the demon from doing possible harm? Is there a fool proof way to secure your side of the deal?
>>
>>18371972
Powerful...Yes

Evil... More often indifferent/neutral to human morality or ethics. Some are definitely "dark and dangerous" such as Asteroth Belial Andras ect
>>
>>18372037
Never fool proof but...

Think of any and every way that the demon can stick it to you. Ensure you don't become to physically frail to take advantage of the knowledge, that you won't lose other mental capacities as you gain the new, that it's not just for 5 years, 20 years, ect ect

Think of EVERYTHING... they do
>>
Which demons, if any, are "friendliest"? Or at least, less harmful?

Also, if I plan to start with conjuring entities that are not a part of the goetia, which should I start with and where can I find instructions on how?
>>
just a hypothetical, if I would want to get fame, like I'm in a band. Who would I summon? and what is the standard contract like? is it short lived or life long fame?
>>
>>18372125
It's not like that I'm afraid. They aren't just waiting with eager anticipation for any shmuck off the street to conjure them and get some "standard" deal like a Verizon cell phone.

It's quality over quantity. Amdusias for example deals heavily in the musical arts but you need to start out as the raw potential and willingness to devote yourself such as a Jimmy Page.

They aren't Pez dispensers spitting out goodies for your soul or even worse for you thinking you can out wit them and get all of your hopes and dreams.

That approach is going to get you hurt.
>>
>>18372125
Colin DePlancy Dictionary Infernal

It's not an answer you want but each is different to each individual.

Asmodeus would be more friendly to a like minded magician then Joe Shmoe calling Prince Stolas out of boredom...
>>
>>18371972
Sure, we don't know. Or alternatively you could, you know, do your homework and read about them.

>>18371929
I mostly agree with you. Demonic pacts darkens the soul, and if you don't want to deal with that you better find some other way to spend your time.

However, I disagree with your claim that angels can do anything for us demons can. True, there are some really powerful angelic forces, but the angels we can reach and communicate with are far less powerful than Goetic lords, and also far less likely to help you reach specific goals. They have strict terms to give you their help. And if you have gotten their help, but then stray from the narrow path, you'll be in just as much trouble as you would be by breaking a demonic pact.

Plenty of Christian scholars have dealt with demons, and this entire thread is actually considered Christian demonology. Solomon himself was granted the ability to control these entities by the Abrahamic God. And speaking of gods - there's no real difference from worshipping a god and worshipping any other spirit, like for instance a powerful Fae. You're still forced to think a certain way and act a certain way, unless you want to lose your blessing.
>>
I don't normally discuss the paranormal or share my own experiences, but the more dignified and informative replies in this thread are encouraging.

When I was younger I seemed to have a natural ability to perform or experience 'magic', often doing so it without realizing it was unusual. Levitation, out-of-body experience / astral projection, visions of the past and future, (limited) telepathy, mental/psychic shapeshifting, and so on.

(Though it's easy now to dismiss or rationalize in my [currently] mundane adulthood I'm afraid. A matter of "believing" vs "knowing" I suppose.)

With the ongoing discussion of affinity (Stolas, Malphas, Paimon, etc.) I'm wondering if anyone could help me to identify some of the once reoccuring spirits I felt connected to in that time?
>>
>>18371784
>For most people I'd recommend starting out with exploring what kinds of spirits you have near you already
How would one go about this?
>>
>>18372248
look into elemental spirits for starters...
>>
>>18372259
I don't have any actual summoning experience but from what I've read, aren't elementals exactly the opposite of what you want to summon for starters?

From what I've read, they're very primordial beings not concerned with humans at all, working with them is as hard as trying to get a snail to teach you alchemny.
>>
>>18372272
I mean nature spirits. Water and air spirits. Not very intelligent or interesting but not aggressive or rarely dangerous although nothing is 100 %
>>
>>18372285
Ah, then yes. Nature spirits do seem to be pretty chill so long as you don't litter their forest

Any info/books on them?
>>
>>18372291
>>
File: Nature Spirit.jpg (8KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
Nature Spirit.jpg
8KB, 500x313px
>>18372291
Hope that book recommendation helps anon. Obviously lots on Google as well...
>>
>>18372322
>>18372327
I'll check it out definitely. Ty
>>
>>18372327
With google I'm worried about being able to tell real from fake sources
>>
>>18372136
>>18372143
who would they go to? and like I asked, if this person who has pontential and willingness, how would the deal last? a short or long time?
>>
>>18372339
go ahead and piss a demon off and see what happens
>>
>>18372334
Hopefully as you learn more and more you will be able to start to separate the wheat from the chafe.

If anything seems questionable bring it here and I or another anon will verify or debunk it for you.
>>
>>18372339
picture is worth 1000 words...
>>
File: goetia marquis ....png (63KB, 177x240px) Image search: [Google]
goetia marquis ....png
63KB, 177x240px
>>18372247
I may have phrased that poorly. What I meant was, if I were to describe some of the spirits I encountered in my past, if there was any likelihood they may be identified.

One in particular I was reminded of by an image previously posted in this thread (see left [cropped]).

It possessed a manic/hysteric, junkie-like personality and a truly bizarre appearance. The best way I could think to describe it is if you took a paint mixer to gory bio waste and the result re-animated in the form of a bipedal canine.

It had a vibrant 'visceral' coloration and often had a deranged expression, with a smile like a gash and a lolling tongue. It had many eyes, with multiple pupils resembling broken yolks.

I felt it was strongly associated with madness and disease.

In time it also became clear to me that it was fascinated with humanities' ability to deceive -- especially in a theatrical manner (such as hoaxes, magic tricks / illusions, incitement, etc) -- and that it took joy in bewildering, confusing and angering people itself.

I've thought that this spirit may be related to Coyote (Native America), hyena-esque spirits, or others.

(Will post some relevant images, though scarce and approximate.)
>>
>>18372450
Buer???
>>
File: zvxtriad.jpg (226KB, 989x1280px) Image search: [Google]
zvxtriad.jpg
226KB, 989x1280px
>>18372450
>>
File: hellhound.jpg (80KB, 618x658px) Image search: [Google]
hellhound.jpg
80KB, 618x658px
>>18372456
>>
File: 1450944778403.jpg (65KB, 400x463px) Image search: [Google]
1450944778403.jpg
65KB, 400x463px
>>18366269
>Summoning demons
>Not being haunted by them
>>
File: eyes (polycoria).jpg (78KB, 467x647px) Image search: [Google]
eyes (polycoria).jpg
78KB, 467x647px
>>18372462
>>
File: color scheme.jpg (885KB, 1902x1552px) Image search: [Google]
color scheme.jpg
885KB, 1902x1552px
>>18372465
>>
File: 445hy.jpg (34KB, 324x360px) Image search: [Google]
445hy.jpg
34KB, 324x360px
>>18372468
(Forgive the silliness of this one.)
>>
File: dog_by_skia.jpg (564KB, 729x425px) Image search: [Google]
dog_by_skia.jpg
564KB, 729x425px
>>18372476
>>
>>18366292
hi enigma
>>
File: 625.jpg (51KB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
625.jpg
51KB, 540x432px
>>18372484
(Eyes again.)
>>
File: keyhole pupil.jpg (11KB, 200x178px) Image search: [Google]
keyhole pupil.jpg
11KB, 200x178px
>>
>>18372455
The descriptions I've read of Buer don't sound familiar I'm afraid. Is he the entity in the picture?
>>
>>18372525
Sorry once I saw the picture I knew it wasn't Buer.

Possibly...?

In demonology, Marchosias is a great and mighty Marquis of Hell, commanding thirty legions of demons. In the Ars Goetia, the first book of The Lesser Key of Solomon (17th century), he is depicted as a wolf with gryphon's wings and a serpent's tail, spewing fire from his mouth, but at the request of the magician he may take the form of a man. He is a strong fighter and gives true answers to all questions, and is very faithful to the magician in following his commands. Before his fall he belonged to the angelic order of Dominations (or Dominions), and when he was bound by Solomon he told him that after 1,200 years he hoped to return to Heaven ("unto the Seventh Throne").[1]
In the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum (1577) of Johann Weyer the demon is called Marchocias and his description is much the same as that given in the Goetia except that his gender when appearing as a wolf is female ("a cruel she wolf") and spewing forth "I cannot tell what" from his mouth. He likewise hopes to eventually return to the Seventh Throne but is "deceived in that hope." [2]
Collin de Plancy in his Dictionnaire Infernal (1818) draws on both sources for his description of Marchosias in his catalogue of demons.
The name Marchosias comes from Late Latin marchio, "marquis".
>>
File: 7extremefear.jpg (17KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
7extremefear.jpg
17KB, 480x300px
>>18372496
>>18372496
This dog is indicating total surrender and submission. He is trying to say that he accepts his lower status by groveling before a higher ranking or threatening individual in the hopes of avoiding a physical confrontation.
>>
>>18372548
Though I don't believe Marchosias is the entity I described, I will seek to learn more about them. Thank you.

>>18372582
I don't understand the meaning of this post...

---
I hope the images I've posted offer some idea of it's appearance. It seems it may be outside the Goetia, however.

I apologize if my posts have been misguided or 'delusional'.

If I do continue there are 4-5 other spirits/entities I could describe, though I remember them in varying/inequal levels of detail and one involved traumatic experience.
>>
>>18366451
>>18366468
>>18366667
>>18366678
I bought an angel candle made by crystal journey. I've used one of their money candles and got results before I even lit it so I know they work.
>>
>>18366269
The demon took control over my radio and began talking to multiple people. Commenting on what it could see, also, many of my pets and relatives got cancer.
>>
Has anyone here contacted Zagan? Is there any insight on him I could get from you other than what's in the Solomonic grimoires?
>>
Can I share a dream? Wanted to get some opinions.
>>
>>18373504
Yes please share the dream anon. We will see what we can understand from it...
>>
>>18373616
Ok so the reason I wanted opinions was because there wasn't really anything "goetic" about it, but rather Greek.

The dream was rather short, I was in some sort of large white hall, lined with columns , maybe a few staircases. In the room there was a statue of what I believe was Athena next to a large block of marble. The statue told me to carve a tiger out of the marble and upon completing the statue the marble tiger became a real tiger.
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 736x828px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 736x828px
>>18366269
>>
>>18373756
Very interesting. What did the tiger do when it became animated?

What else did Athena say? Was that the end of the dream?
>>
>>18373974
The dream basically ended there, I remember the tiger being very close to my face and growling but I can't remember if it was an attack or not.
>>
File: 960x.jpg (187KB, 960x700px) Image search: [Google]
960x.jpg
187KB, 960x700px
from what I know reptilian in Tuesdays in paint the nails is their rank the hierarchy
anyone who travels outside the body saw it and talking about it all
>>
>>18366269
I dreamt that I conversed with the archetype whom begat Kek. The conversation was prescient of information I later received via /x/, that kek is an extraterrestrial. Since then I have learned an inkling or two more, but that link is only my interpretation.
>>
>>18375554
Fuck off with Kek

This is for Goetic Demons...
>>
>>18375622
Dont let kek destroy this thread lol
>>
>>18372771
What sort of results, specifically? If you don't mind me asking
>>
File: malphas.jpg (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
malphas.jpg
119KB, 500x500px
>>18369871
My first attempted summoning was Malphas. I don't like to talk about the specifics, but it ended badly and I'm still dealing with certain consequences that I believe to be the direct result of it. I summoned him in an attempt at petty revenge and now I just have to live with what I am now, I guess.
>>
>>18375970
Please please more details anon
>>
This thread got me interested, so I looked up the dictionnaire infernal since it was suggested as a solid starting point by OP. I'm flipping through brief descriptions with some images of the different demons and come across the attached image. As soon as I saw that picture of Andras I broke down crying. I have no idea what over, I broke blood vessels in my eyelids crying. I can look at it fine now and I actually really like the image, a woodcut right?
>>
>>18375970
>>18375970
Even if you wish to spare some details any thing else you would like to share can be fruitful for us all to learn about Malphas. Did he require sacrifice? Did he betray you?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Andras Warrior.jpg (398KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Andras Warrior.jpg
398KB, 650x650px
>>18376451
Andras is no joke in any way shape or form. It is only natural for him to hit a very deep nerve inside many of us. I too fear him greatly...
>>
I fucked around with Sitri for a bit once. Actually had a Summoner I met on here make the pact for me. I was having trouble meeting a woman, and God wasnt helping.

Sitri asked for nothing in return but to carry his sigil around (when talking to girls). I felt him controlling me at times (he loves ice cream, I hate it, I'd have it to appease him occasionally) .

I began getting hurt at work everyday. Drawing blood always. And I felt my soul turning to pure darkness . I said fuck it and banished him and thanked him for his attempt. Nothing bad happened after that.

Never summoning a demon again. Shit isn't worth the risk. Felt like I got extremely lucky.

Also he agreed to find me an intellectual women in 3 months beginning in sept. Didn't work but I did get some ass a few nights ago(6/10)

In any case, summoning isn't worth it in my eyes. Sigils are better.
>>
>>18376515
>i felt my soul turning to pure darkness

as if that is a bad thing in this day and age and society we are living in.
Fucking do it anon. Turn into one of us. Let the fucking darkness consume you.
>>
>>18376536
I like the darkness as much as I like the light.
But God keeps trying to get me to turn to Jesus and I'm getting pretty sick of it. Might just say fuck the light for good.
>>
>>18376578
Dude why reject infinite bliss. You know you're fucking worth it.
>>
>>18376578
That's false light, worse than darkness. Light can be good, as can dark. Beware of the false shadows that lurk beneath these false lights, pretending to be the true darkness.
>>
>>18376587
Haven't had my fun yet.. will do it on my own terms. Never on someone else's
>>
>>18366292
How intricate are your summoning rituals? Do you work with all the materials required in the lesser key?
>>
>>18376515
>resorting to summoning demons to get a date because no one wants to fuck your ugly ass

the thirst is real
>>
Ever since I first looked through the list of goetic demons (nearly a year ago if i had to guess), Orobas has stuck in my mind. From what Ive read in this thread, I should probably start making my rounds and contact him soon, then? I've got a guy who can get me some grimoires and I have a number of digitized primary sources that I can begin reading
>>
I would contact them but i dont want to be damned to hell
>>
>>18377077
Orobas is very faithful and will serve you loyally and true...
>>
I've been met with a vision... like the center of everything, somekind of thing which connects everything living and not living. It was a vision of light. I experienced emotions I can't described. And it also felt like time was non existant. I could not see myself but only project an image of myself
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (289KB, 1344x718px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
289KB, 1344x718px
>>18377100
>>
File: Occult Records Holy Grove.jpg (427KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Occult Records Holy Grove.jpg
427KB, 1200x1200px
>>18377138
ha nice anon
>>
>>18377100
aye, so ive read. he would have been my contact of choice even aside from the whole name thing, seems like a solid lad
>>
>>18377237
The only real caution I would offer with him is that his counsel is so good that you may end up making few choices in your life without consulting him. That in itself is a sort of bondage...no matter how helpful never become dependent on the spirits.
>>
>>18377277
solid advice, thank you
ill start reading my grimoires soon
>>
I had a dream that consisted of torches arranged in several circles. Everytime I'd turn around there would be a black thing laughin and evaporating. I think it was some sort of ritual, there was nothing on the ground. There were no symbols or anything. The sky was pitch black, the grass was drenched in cold dew. I was the only one in a field.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>18377310
These dreams being reported in this thread are really quality posts. Some of them very hard to decipher or to tell exactly which spirit is involved.

Safe to say many of us are being called forth in our dreams This merits further study and documentation..,
>>
File: gumchan.png (43KB, 987x175px) Image search: [Google]
gumchan.png
43KB, 987x175px
I can't believe no one has mentioned they guy who summoned orobas for some gum
>>
File: Christina-Applegate-1.jpg (313KB, 1498x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Christina-Applegate-1.jpg
313KB, 1498x1000px
>>18366269
The Goetia is a powerful male force, but remember that the female is more powerful still. As the Tao Te Ching says, know the male yet keep to the female. Your own inner self should always be female. Control over the world of things is strength, but control over oneself is true power.

The Anima, incidentally, manifests in my lucid dreams as Christina Applegate. She is apparently a goddess as far as my subconscious is concerned.
>>
>>18377369
haha holy fuck orobas really is a top lad
>>
File: Fallen Demon Orobas.jpg (146KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Orobas.jpg
146KB, 500x667px
>>18377369
Ha! I love this thread some great serious replies and some good humor too.

Could we have some hope yet for /x/???
>>
File: Goetia Physical Evocation.gif (816KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
Goetia Physical Evocation.gif
816KB, 540x304px
>>18376600
Yes I am true to most aspects of the Ceremonial method with the exception of using threats coercing and bindings.

I use all of the classic implements as well. The spirits respond much more favorably to adherence to the ancient ways.

Always remember things were arranged in the manner that they are due to meticulous trial and error and record keeping by humans down the centuries...
>>
>>18377700
>>18366666
to match my perfect god to nothingness get

f*uck yall
>>
File: Crocell.jpg (68KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Crocell.jpg
68KB, 960x540px
>>18377700
You really wasted your precious time with the first real shit post in this thread?

What a fag a lag ye are.
>>
>>18377700

Anon, you're a total moron.
>>
>>18377714
who gives a shit i got a tripdub

how many people can say that
>>18377721
eat a dick you samefag piece of shit
>>
File: Fallen Demon Crocell.jpg (38KB, 481x350px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Crocell.jpg
38KB, 481x350px
>>18377725
So which is it cunt drunk high our brain dead?

Fuck out of my thread. I'm OP I can respond and post in MY thread all I god damn well please.

Now fuck off you worthless little peon of a cunt.

When I fucked your Mom she couldn't even make me cum. What worthless freaking bitch she is huh?
>>
File: l.gif (46KB, 240x380px) Image search: [Google]
l.gif
46KB, 240x380px
>>18377748
>>
>>18377725
>tripdub
It's called a Full House, you fucking moron.
>>
File: Full House.jpg (22KB, 425x315px) Image search: [Google]
Full House.jpg
22KB, 425x315px
>>18377793
Pic Related????
>>
>>18375841
>Be me
>Buy a money candle
>Get home and sit down
>Read the little prayer that comes one the card out loud (this is important) just to see what its about
>Put the candle and prayer card down for burning later
>2 hours later get told by mom she found some money in the form of reward points and she'll give them to me if I know how to redeem them
>Get about 200 bucks in amazon gift cards

And I hadn't even burned the candle at that point. Since then my mom has seemed more open with money too so it has even had some windfall effects.
>>
>>18377748
AUTISM ALERT AUTISM ALERT

ABANDON THREAD!
>>
>>18378004
You're a monkey who has discovered a microscope and is using it to crack open coconuts. Are money and material things really the best use you can find for your Will?
>>
No more pain please.
>>
>>18378114
You don't know the first thing about me. Did not even jesus use and keep money and render taxes unto caesar? If you think you are one bit superior to me then you are wrong.
>>
>>18378129
You don't get it. Using your Will to manifest wealth isn't a blessing. You're *cursing* yourself. The world of the senses is samsara. You're anchoring yourself to the world with barbs embedded in your flesh.

If wealth is all you want, the world will shower you with it, freely and cheerfully. Look at all those rich people who are consumed with hunger for wealth. They've become hungry ghosts, blind to everything except their hunger. Becoming a hungry ghost is a terrible, terrible curse. It's qlippoth, the hollow and empty shell which remains when the spiritual truth is gone.
>>
>>18378137
Different Anon here: did you ever starve?
Do you know what poverty is like?

I do.
And I'd rather live a rich life than waiting for a religion-based afterlife.
>>
>>18369623
>>18370274
His name is Marquis Will. Will Power. Get on that shit and motivate yourself dumbass
>>
>>18378137
I needed shoes and a bike to get around. Are you telling me I should have just lived like an aesetic and accepted that I was without? You're a fool to say that because denying the body never enlightened anyone. If that is not what you meant to say then you are a fool for speaking authoritatively before you knew what I needed the money for and my intent behind the magic.

Either way you are a fucking retard and should take back everything you said.
>>
>>18366377
I don't think I want that faggot mutt in my house
>>
>>18378143
I'm 48 years old and have been homeless repeatedly. I was thrown out on the street at the age of 17 with nothing but the clothes on my back. I live in an unheated, unfinished cinder block and cement basement in an abandoned factory. I have no fridge, no stove, and I have to take sponge baths in the sink because there's no shower. All my worldly possessions can fit in a backpack. I sleep on an old piece of foam. I have precisely two pieces of furniture: a desk and a chair. I know destitution.

And believe me when I tell you that material wealth is a curse.

Mark 8:36.

>>18378150
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Take what you want and pay the price. It's not me who has to offer up spiritual strength in exchange for material wealth. The world of the senses is illusion, albeit a persistent one. You're spending *real* coin to buy something completely illusiory. But it's your coin to spend however you like, and if you don't like my advice, then have at it.
>>
>>18378164
You're wrong. I didn't indulge my senses and I didn't allow myself to go without fucking SHOES. I followed the middle path and I know I will know what you will not and be lord over you.
>>
>>18378174
Cover yourself in wealth and temporal strength if that's what you value. We all get what we deserve. If you think you deserve to be a hungry ghost then who am I to deny you. The Goetia is always ready to give people like you everything you think you want on a silver platter. Eat up.
>>
>>18378184
>Cover yourself in wealth and temporal strength if that's what you value.
Oh, I see. You can't see what I'm saying even though you seem to be sighted enough to perceive that someone replied to you. You are the living dead.
>>
File: Secret World The Quabbalah.jpg (293KB, 826x581px) Image search: [Google]
Secret World The Quabbalah.jpg
293KB, 826x581px
>>18378137
Very good reponse and it helped me understand a concept of Quabbalah a bit better.

If this is so though why do people who practice it like Britney Spears Rita Ora Kim Kardashian Madonna ect hunger so greatly fro fame money still so much?
>>
*for fame money ect
>>
Another great and helpful book for evocations...
>>
File: Occult Authors Poke Runyon.png (456KB, 700x320px) Image search: [Google]
Occult Authors Poke Runyon.png
456KB, 700x320px
Also Youtube Poke Runyon's videos...
>>
File: kids-magic-wizard-costume.jpg (453KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
kids-magic-wizard-costume.jpg
453KB, 1750x2500px
*slow-clap*

Roleplaying: The Thread.
>>
File: 1480422220946-1.png (113KB, 246x320px) Image search: [Google]
1480422220946-1.png
113KB, 246x320px
Everyone stand back, we have a level 50 master wizard here, about to summon Diablo himself!
>>
>>18378328
You need only look around /x/ -- or this very thread -- to see the answer. Because the sleepers instinctively fear and hate those who wake, truth must be hidden inside of convoluted superstition, complicated rites, and religion. It acts as an appealling disguise which traps people who are not ready for understanding. Why do you think Crowley was such a showman, for example? Why is Yeshua's truth hidden inside parables and metaphors? Most of the celebrities involved in the occult are on the shiny surface and are completely unaware the depths even exist.
>>
>>18378521
I guess you can see a lot of the vulgar side of us. I have to believe that some way shape or form the Creator wanted us to enjoy the amazing things he created in this physical world whether it be tastes feels or material wealth...just we aren't supposed to be consumed by the quest for them.

Why else would all of these astounding things be created if not for the desire for us to partake at a reasonable level?

Your thoughts?
>>
Hail Stolas!!!!!!
>>
File: Death.impermanence.suffering.jpg (78KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
Death.impermanence.suffering.jpg
78KB, 500x310px
>>18378579
The way the Taoists put it is, never pick up anything you can't put down. If you can toss all your money away, burn all your things, and walk away from your "riches" with an effortless laugh, then you can afford to have them. But people who feel that way about wealth never need to acquire it in the first place.

Since we're in a thread talking about the Goetia, let me ask you a question. Why do you think the Goetia is so eager to give people what they want? The are archetypal manifestations of particular primal personality traits built into the structure of the human brain, and represent the male psyche -- all aggression and logic and hard edges. They are eager to give people all kinds of material wealth specifically because such wealth mires people in the male, in the physical world. It's the female side of the psyche where the spiritual resides.

The Universe of the senses -- what Kant referred to as the representational reality -- acts as a disguise for the deeper levels of reality. It's there to act as a barrer to prevent those who are not prepared for it from delving too deeply inside themselves. The representational world is an illusion, and if you allow yourself to be tempted by satiation of the senses, then you will never penetrate to the depths where dangerous truth lives.
>>
>>18378607
Well I respect your take anon. I would disagree strongly and say that the Goetic spirits are real Fallen spirits.

I think the reason many are so eager to give us what we desire is to trap us and destroy us. Absolutely I think many/most of them wish us nothing but evil and give it to us in the guise of a humble servant or smiling benefactor...

But not all of them I suppose. Some seem conflicted and certainly "Fallen"...but maybe not irredeemably? Maybe they could benefit from interacting with us as much as we could from them? Maybe some really do want to help us and return to glory?

Ofcourse everyone of them could very well be deceiving spirits with a different approach to ensnare each human. I just feel like some of them are at the very least worth investigating.

Like one anon said. It would be nice to not starve and have a nice home and so on...is this all an illusion? Yes...but the various frequencies and vibration of particles and atoms seems very real to us right now...
>>
Newbie here.
Do I need to open my third eyer or awaken my psychic senses to see and hear the Goetic spirits?
I could use some help from Belial and Dantalion.
>>
>>18366292
thats a nice unibrow
>>
>>18378633
Of course the Goetia are real. They're just not external. The gods, ghosts, spirits, demons, angels, and so on are archetypal entities which reside in the operating system of the human mind, and which can be communicated with, evoked, and invoked through a variety of methods. I know, because I've talked to some of them through lucid dreaming. But always remember that they're *you*. Or rather, you are made from an admixture of them. They're the primary colours from which your own identity is painted.

They're also much more primal and pure than you are, which is why Jung cautions about how dangerous they can be. They're so powerful and so useful that the temptation is to keep returning to them again and again until eventually you lose your own identity within them. This is called "demonic possession." In fact, Jung believed it was the secret behind Hitler's power: he manifested the Shadow so strongly that he long his mind *became* the Shadow. This gave him tremendous power over others, since he could speak to them with a voice internal to their own heads. But what it cost him was nothing less than his soul.
>>
>>18378748
I thank you for your cool contributions but I still disagree. They are created spirits that rebelled against Yahweh.

I respect Carl Jung and his work but I don't really put a lot of stock into his notions as being the truth. These spirits aren't abstracts. They are self motivated powerful old and have distinct personalities.

Again with Hitler...he was very possessed but by real beings not an abstract "shadow". He consorted with numerous Fallen Angels and other evil spirits that is for sure.

I hope we can agree to disagree good Sir?
>>
>>18378744
Mock the Prince a your peril anon...
>>
Sorry spelled his last name wrong I knew it was Jung not Yung my fault anons.
>>
File: Dream.jpg (37KB, 382x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dream.jpg
37KB, 382x400px
>>18378842
We're not really disagreeing. A model is not the thing it models. We're both describing the same phenomenon in different ways, and neither is entirely correct. The real truth lies in direct experience, which I'm assuming both of us have, and can't be communicated. Jungian mysticism is a good conceptual model for me, since it allows me to play to my own strengths in manifesting my Will. If you use a different model, it's no skin off my back.
>>
>>18378843
what if i was actually being honest jeez
>>
>>18378862
I love it! Another reasonable gentleman here on /x/.

I salute you Sir.
>>
>>18376451
No it's either an etching or a drypoint drawing.
>>
>>18378164
It's the dudes like this always summoning demons.
>>
>>18378912
Then you need to work on your manners young man!
>>
Does anyone have a picture of these demons? Ohhhh wait, they don't exist. It's nonsense you've made up in your head. My bad. Kek!!!

Look, this shit is fake. And the fact you morons believe you're actually talking to demons based off of zero evidence makes you insane. Stop living in fairy tale land. There's a great big world out there full of REAL mystery. Not these man made myths and monsters. Now grow up /x/.
>>
>>18379398
>>18379408
Your the reason people like me achieve and do well in this world and people like your are referred to as the "herd"

Thanks for keeping yourself down to the level of a peasant. It frees up a lot of space in my neighborhood for achievers...
>>
>>18379531
Me, a herd member? Hahahaha!!!! That's too funny. You know nothing about me. So I'll just say this. You are way off little guy. I bet you make less than $60k a year. But you call me a peasant. Lmmfao. Oh wow. This is great. Thanks for the lolz!
>>
File: imagesLS4ZMPVC.jpg (11KB, 186x270px) Image search: [Google]
imagesLS4ZMPVC.jpg
11KB, 186x270px
“I have no right to call myself one who knows. I was one who seeks, and I still am, but I no longer seek in the stars or in books; I'm beginning to hear the teachings of my blood pulsing within me. My story isn't pleasant, it's not sweet and harmonious
>>
File: Happy Saturnalia.jpg (33KB, 450x288px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Saturnalia.jpg
33KB, 450x288px
>>18379631
You bet wrong chum.

Now go graze on some grass...

baaaaaah baaaaaaaaaah
>>
File: IMG_2575.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2575.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18379649
Oh, I'm right. And you know it. That's why you're triggered. BTW, here's a TS pic of my 2,700 sqft peasant home. That sits on my 14 acre peasant property. Along with my peasant Masonic ring. Oh yeah. I'm a peasant alright (sarcasm). Hahahaha!!!!!

So, sorry little fella. But you're the sheep. I literally own people like you. It's ok though. Keep telling yourself lies so you feel relavent. Oh man. This is too funny. I'm loving this shit.
>>
File: 1382543680953.jpg (98KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1382543680953.jpg
98KB, 500x667px
Are there any demons that are known to be paternal/loving/protective?

I've got a dude Ive been communicating with that seems pretty similar to one of the ones mentioned here (I don't want to say which) he was usually just a smartass and super helpful telling me what to say/how to interact with people(I have godawful social anxiety and he's helped me get over it somewhat.) but lately when he shows up he gives me these looks of utmost compassion that have driven me to tears on more than one occasion.
>>
File: Double Baa.jpg (40KB, 534x356px) Image search: [Google]
Double Baa.jpg
40KB, 534x356px
>>18379699
baaaaaaaaaah bahhhhhhhhh
>>
>>18379788
You're a cute little thing. Nice dubs though. Anyways, I get it. You have no real response anymore. You'll just keep repeating yourself at this point. So I'll leave you alone. Later peasant! Have fun with your pointless life! Hahahaha!!!
>>
If i just casually speak to one of these demons.. what are the chances they will hear me? Can i just open a door to this realm for them? I want to cause havoc and chaos.
>>
File: Jessie Slaughter Dogman GIF.gif (496KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
Jessie Slaughter Dogman GIF.gif
496KB, 400x302px
>>18379812
I really do have no response. I could care less about your Babylonian-Egyptian-Luciferian mystery cult ring.

The fact that you have to brag and I am content with my life's blessings says all I need to know about you.
>>
>>18379893
They will hear you if you speak of them casual but they will see you as a mark to be ravaged until picked clean honestly...
>>
>>18379649
That dude put you in your place real quick. I lost hard.
>>
>>18379911
Ha well im going to call them all pussies, then do a ritual with no protection and when they come ill openly invite them into our world. Imma tell them that they can use my body as a vessel to do whatever this wish with.

Okay im gonna go do this now. See ya
>>
>>18379906
I wasn't bragging. You called me a peasant. I was just proving I wasn't one. Why? Because it brings me joy pointing out when dumbasses are wrong. And look, if you're content with being a nobody, fine. To each his own. But it's nice to see you triggered. Kek!
>>
>>18379408
These "demons" are archetypal manifestations of personality traits built into the structure of the mind's operating system. They can be personified using the same mental machinery used to construct characters in dreams. This doesn't make these demons less real, it makes them more real. They can be talked with, bargained with, and can be genuinely dangerous to one's psyche. They can also be extremely useful by allowing you to tap into the power of the collective unconscious. Consider that when you manifest these demons, and speak with their voice, you are in essence speaking with the same voice which exists in everyone else's head also. This affords a person a tremendous amount of influence and control over others. The irony, of course, is that as your control over others grows, your control over yourself diminishes until you become "possessed" and lose your own personality.
>>
Dont know if this goes here, but I dreamed with a black tall man wearing "egyptian" or arabic clothes.
He told me he was Enkidu and was going to help me train.
I googled the nigger and got Gilgamesh stuff.
Never before knew shit about gilgamesh or his story or shit.
Was that something demonic or so?
Help(?)
>>
>>18379935
So you're saying one can 'summon' these demons and still be an atheist?
>>
>>18380109
Absolutely. I am. I do tarot readings on the street to make money, I'm a Jungian mystic, and I've spent more than 30 years teaching myself through lucid dreaming, conversing with gods and demons and spirits. And none of this requires the existence of a god or gods or even of the supernatural. All of these entities are inside us; we're born with them. We ARE them. We are Legion, we contain multitudes. We construct our identities and the narratives we use for understanding the world from these entities.

If you're interested, I recommend Julian Jaynes' _Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind_. You may be interested to know that West World's plotline is actually based on this model.
>>
>>18380124
Wow. Funny you say that. I'm a huge West Workd fan. Lmao.

Anyways, what you say is very interesting. Are you saying that aside from our facade of distinct character, we're all the same? I.E., We all have the same subconscious 'entities' (for lack of a better word) living on our minds?
>>
>>18380148
Yes, that's exactly it. The reason we're capable of communicating with each other and yet can't communicate with dolphins or octopodes or other highly intelligent species is we're born with a sort of alphabet of universal symbols, called archetypes. These archetypes mean exactly the same thing to every single person. Jaynes argued that consciousness in the sense we recognize today is only about 4000 years old, and that prior to this decisions were made by "the gods." We experienced the gods as voices in our heads telling us what to do, or occasionally manifesting visually. In essence, everyone was once schizophrenic.

All those entities are still in there, but accessing them requires suppressing the sense of "I" which is the hallmark of modern consciousness. It's why shamans and other mystics use drugs: it's a way of pushing the sense of self away to allow direct interaction with the collective unconscious.

If you like, I can even teach you some simple shamanic rituals -- what Jung referred to as "active imagination exercises" -- to allow you to connect with your own gods and demons.
>>
>>18380170
Ok. I'll be honest, I do find what you're saying to be very interesting. No doubt. But I don't really believe it either. That said, I'd like to give it a shot and see what happens. I'll take you up on your offer. No matter what, I'm sure it'll be illuminating. So please, tell me what I need do.
>>
>>18379931
Ok love ya bye bye :)
>>
>>18380232
Later baby girl!
>>
>>18380170
I was hoping for some instructions. Lol. Like said, I'd like to give it a shot.
>>
>>18380170
>>18380278
I was AFK for a bit. Okay, this is a very simple exercise anyone can do. It's pretty safe, although it can be distressing, especially for someone really married to the idea of a single personal identity.

Get a hat. Any hat will do. Sit in a comfortable chair and say, out loud, "When I put on this hat, I am no longer me. When I take the hat off, I will be me again."

It's extremely important that you do this out loud. What you're doing is called "priming," setting up a strong suggestion in your unconscious mind so that if things go awry or you panic, you can turn everything off instantly just by removing the hat.

Now put the hat on and babble. Don't think about. This is important. Just make nonsense baby noises, non-stop. It may take a while to get the hang of it, but eventually what will happen is you'll notice the nonsense noises start to form words, and the words into phrases. If you can keep it up long enough -- and it may take you a few tries to do it -- you'll discover a voice which is not yours coming out of your mouth, addressing you directly and speaking in complete sentences.

This is a simple exercise, so what you call up will be determined largely by your recent state of mind and whatever you've been reading or watching or playing lately. The voice may be friendly, mischievious, or even outright hostile and threatening. It will know things no one except you could know -- and will also know things you weren't consciously aware you knew.

At any time you can simply remove the hat and it will stop. If it disturbs you enough, you can even burn or otherwise destroy the hat and silence the voice for good.

And remember, if you want to converse with the voice, all you have to do is remove the hat and ask a question out loud, then put the hat back on. Each time you do this exercise, you'll find it easier and easier to do.
>>
>>18380278
And I just thought I should add, my own experiiences with lucid dreaming have taught me that these archetypal entities take themselves very seriously and do not like to be told they aren't real. If you try to tell the voice that it's imaginary, it may refuse to talk to you, or may become angry and threatening. Whatever the voice says, be respectful. You are free to ask questions, but always remember that you're talking to something immensely old and much, much more powerful than your own conscious identity.
>>
File: Ace Frehley Pop Rocks Pin Up.jpg (98KB, 564x876px) Image search: [Google]
Ace Frehley Pop Rocks Pin Up.jpg
98KB, 564x876px
>>18380272
What a boring person you are. If you really want to prove that you are a rich influential Eyes Wide Shut freemason post a pic of your face and I will extend the respect you are craving for...
>>
So, I get that Goetia are entities with a lot of spiritual attention. The question is, how do you get rid of the little fucks that passively steal from you? Also, how do you deny Baphomet's influence? Ex-gf had a literal shrine to him and I'm 80% sure she was a practitioner. wat do
>>
book recommendation plez
>>
>>18380344
interesting idea anon, thank you.
>>
>>18380412
Well the Lesser Key of Solomon has a very effective Banishing ritual that you should utilize without fail after every evocation attempt. Successful or even if it doesn't seem like the Spirit responded.

They won't always make it known that they have appeared...
>>
File: why-study-the-bible.jpg (102KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
why-study-the-bible.jpg
102KB, 849x565px
>>18380430
The Bible...
>>
>>18380490
I don't fuck with demons, but I think I've had one/something/somethings on me for quite some time. It's a perverse sort of tit for tat that always leads to a net negative. A very tight and almost unnoticeable gradual downward spiral, but a spiral none the less. I want whatever things are around to fuck off. I'll look up the lesser key, but we'll see.

I read bowls of water were useful to disperse unwanted guests. Anything on what the significance is?
>>
>>18380368
I'm boring? You're actually the only person who has ever called me that. Shows how much you know. Lol.

There's no reason to post my face just because some goober on 4chan told me to. You saw the house. The ring. I could care less if you believe me at this point. I clearly struck a nerve with you though. Otherwise you would've walked away.

Anyways, I get enough respect from my community, my family, my friends, my clients, and even my enemies. So trust me when I tell you, I could care less if you respect me. I could also care less about your feeble opinion of me in general. Nice try though cupcake.
>>
>>18380368
>>18380517
Just fuck already.
>>
>>18366468
This is bullshit, you can get them to come to you. Pray to god to send them to you.
>>
>>18380500
thanks anon
>>
File: Ratt Stephen Pearcy Golden.jpg (49KB, 454x607px) Image search: [Google]
Ratt Stephen Pearcy Golden.jpg
49KB, 454x607px
>>18380517
You keep saying that you "struck a nerve" with me like you so badly are hoping that you have.

No, I'm just maintaining my thread and responding to questions and in your case comments.

I see your little Palmetto Tree flag on your porch. That tells me all I really need to know about you.

And you are quite boring which is the biggest sin in my threads. You can do anything but be stale man.

Don't bore us get to the chorus!
>>
>>18380537
You can get God to send them to you. You can't personally compel or induce them. So no actually it wasn't bull shit...thanks.
>>
>>18380344
First off, nice dubs.
Second, I appreciate you taking the time to instruct me. Seems very intriguing. I'll def give it a shot.
A question though. How long might it take to get it down if I did it for say... 30min a day? Or does it just depend on me?
>>
I love Orobas

Glory unto him
>>
>>18380559
I have struck a nerve with you. It's obvious. Otherwise you wouldn't keep bugging me. And I'm clearly not boring. Because you won't stop engaging me.

No. you're not just "maintaining" your thread. Because it's not your thread. It's mine now bitch boy.

Also, it's not a little flag. Nor is it a Palmetto flag. So you know nothing about me. And even if it was a Palmetto flag, you'd still know nothing.

Now calm down cupcake. It'll be ok.
>>
>>18380580
It's going to depend on your level of suggestibility. The odds are pretty good. In the 80s, there was a study done on hypnosis which turned out to be groundbreaking. They hypnotized people and then gave them simple, strongly-worded direct commands like "stand up!" and "raise your arm!" and they found that about 70% of hypnotized people will immediately and without question obey such a command. But the real discovery occured when they tried the same thing on a control group of people who were not hypnotized and discovered that the percentage of people who will also follow a simple, strongly-worded command is about... 70%

That's right, we are so suggestible that we are, in essence, constantly in a state of hypnosis. For doing active imagination exercises like the one I've described, the higher your suggestibility is, the better. Whatever you happen to believe consciously, your subconscious mind is highly superstitious. If you're lucky and you have a high suggestibility, you should be able to do this exercise in a single sitting. If not, it may take some repetition to set up the proper level of suggestion.

If you "set the mood" you can increase your level of suggestibility. Try turning off the lights, lighting some candles and incense, and so on. The goal is to put yourself into the most suggestible state of mind you can.
>>
>>18380584
Why do you love Orobas good Sir?

I respect your loyalty just wondering how has Orobas enhanced your life for you?
>>
>>18373756
Goetia actually is Greek, it is a term for ancient greek witchcraft/shamanism, some of whose most significant gods were Athena and Hephaestus before they were retconned by olympian state religion.
>>
File: g7et412m2g0y.jpg (29KB, 434x354px) Image search: [Google]
g7et412m2g0y.jpg
29KB, 434x354px
>>18380611
He hasn't really enhanced it, he's gotten me out of some personal trobles and he's gotten me trinkets
I have always been attracted to him, when I first encountered Goetia he was the only one who stood out to me
>>
File: Yummy Cheeseburger Chili.jpg (64KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
Yummy Cheeseburger Chili.jpg
64KB, 564x846px
>>18380599
Oh brother just go away man your a worthless person in 4 chan and no doubt real life.

I'm so sorry for the people that have to interact with you in daily life...
>>
File: Fallen Demon Grimory.jpg (61KB, 409x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Grimory.jpg
61KB, 409x500px
>>18380631
Understood. I'm really glad to here about your positive experiences.

Prince Stolas and King Paimon stood out to me out of all of them so Iwork very well with them.

Gremory was a slow burn but the attraction increased greatly every day and now I have a very satisfying relationship with "her".
>>
>>18380641
Hahahaha!!!! Sure thing little guy. What ever you have to tell yourself to feel special.
>>
>>18380610
I appreciate it again Anon. The info you've given is awesome. I look forward to doing the exercise.
>>
File: Kiss Paul Stanley Gliiters.jpg (57KB, 479x653px) Image search: [Google]
Kiss Paul Stanley Gliiters.jpg
57KB, 479x653px
>>18380662
Telling you to go away because you are pathetic doesn't make me feel anything but really sorry for what a burden it must be for you to wake up and have to be you everyday for the rest of your life...whew lad.
>>
>>18380654
Hey, I'm the Jungian mystic, and maybe you can help me out. I've been dreaming about a woman who won't identify herself. She has no face, just smooth skin where her face should be. She is accompanied by a large grey housecat with patchy, scruffy fur, like it's diseased. I get the feeling that she's amused and gently mocking, like she thinks I'm stupid. I often find her sitting in a bar or restaurant. She feels middle aged to me, definitely not young, which is how I recognized her as not being my Anima (who normally manifests in my dreams as Christina Applegate). I've done research, but haven't run across any figures from religion or folklore who match her.

Any guesses?
>>
>>18380567

>you can't really do anything to compel or induce them into doing anything for you

It's really just semantics but I think getting god to send them would fall under compelling or inducing them.

Angels are not so hard to get in touch with. People are always in such a hurry to contact demons when its probably not a good idea, but they have an exaggerated view of the danger and difficulty of contacting angels. Why are you in such a hurry to help people contact demons but shoot down the idea of people contacting angels, beings that will actually help them?
>>
File: Cursed.gif (1005KB, 450x322px) Image search: [Google]
Cursed.gif
1005KB, 450x322px
>>18380696
hmmmm. The sickly cat would definitely be the key here.

I feel I can eliminate Gremory and Crocell. That doesn't match their usual style.

It's possible that it could be Asteroth...is there ever any sort of words exchanged or that flash in your head during these encounters?
>>
>>18380722
No. I've tried questioning her, and all she does is sit with a sort of confident poise, legs crossed, sometimes with a cigarette burning in an ashtray despite not having a mouth. I can feel her watching me, and feel her amusement as I try to figure out who she is and what she's telling me. Her cat is large and unfriendly, and often watches me from a distance, tail swishing. It has a sort of feral cat feel to it. It's not hostile, exactly, but untamed. And it definitely belongs to her.

She's appeared in several dreams, both lucid and non-lucid, but almost never as a central character. She seems content to sit and watch me.
>>
>>18380691
I love being me. It's awesome. I do feel sorry for you though. You're the one who'll look in the mirror everyday and remember how insignificant you really are. Your mundane job. Mundane life. But it's ok. I get it. You're jealous. Some people are blessed more than others. That's why I'm me, and you're you. You see, you know nothing about me. Which means there's nothing you can say that'll hurt me. And even if you did know me, there's still nothing you could say that would hurt me. You understand what I'm saying cupcake? Engaging me is a waste of time. But continue if you must. I do find it entertaining.
>>
File: Pulp Art Fate Magazine Pan.jpg (189KB, 691x960px) Image search: [Google]
Pulp Art Fate Magazine Pan.jpg
189KB, 691x960px
>>18380717
Not at all anon you misunderstand me I feel. I think praying to our Heavenly Father of Lights is always the absolute best option for anything good or bad.

Angels are a great help to mankind and can be to you personally as well. I just feel like the Bible is very clear that for one Angels aren't supposed to be directly called for or prayed to.

Even Angels themselves in the Bible always direct any attempt at prayers or worship towards them back towards Yahweh.

Also by praying to God and him sending Angels to assist is not in my opinion a good way to look at it as basically compelling them .

That insinuates that God is just the Boss of a company and you call to complain and he sends an Angel (manager) to smooth it over.

God responds to sincere and humble prayers. He may decide not to send an Angel, and instead handle it another way.

If an Angel is sent it will only do whatever God instructed him to do. So you aren't really a variable in the interaction as far as if when an Angel responds and what if any actions they take.

But I am not saying don't pray and ask God for anything and everything. Just don't pray to the Angel or expect whatever you desire is going to be what happens.

I am very aware that my interest and interactions in Demonology is not considered healthy by most people who go to church and consider themselves Christians.

I am definitely pushing all envelopes and trying to figure out what is permissible and what is not. I hope that clears my thoughts up a bit anon?
>>
>>18380618
Do you have any more info? Where could I learn about Goetia outside of the Solomonic tradition? Or are they simply under different names in say The Lesser Key.
>>
File: Yummy Chicken Parmesean Lasagna.jpg (53KB, 564x705px) Image search: [Google]
Yummy Chicken Parmesean Lasagna.jpg
53KB, 564x705px
>>18380742
Well we finally agree on something. You are absolutely a complete waste of time air and brain power, however I feel I am doing the thread a favor by allowing you to hammer home post after post what an irritating pompous ignorant plebian you are.

You are like the kid in every group bragging about how you have the best toys at home and that your dad is the coolest dad out of everyone's parents.

You are the only one impressed with yourself serf.

Perhaps one day in a soul shattering moment of self awareness you can read your posts and weep bitterly upon realizing who you really are as a person

The rest of us will fruitfully discuss the Goetic demons...
>>
>>18380788
Wrong on all counts. You called me out. Made a false accusation. So a responded, defending myself accordingly. Nice try though cupcake. Goddamn you're cute when you're angry.
>>
>>18380610
Do you have a blog or something? A list of good books covering your beliefs, etc?
>>
>>18380831
Oh yeah poor misunderstood you. My heart bleeds for ya cock and balls. Go sit under your Palmetto Tree flag and bother some other poor Op's thread...
>>
>>18380851
No, I don't have a newsletter, blog, or other vanity project. All of this is for my own benefit, in my exploration of my inner space. I have to be cautious, however, since I've been warned by my own unconscious selves that I tend to fall down into my own navel and forget that there's also a larger world. As above so below, so says Thrice-Blessed Hermes, and it's as big a mistake to disappear into the interior world as it is to get trapped in the physical world of the senses.

But I can recommend some books which have been very useful for me:

- _Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind_ by Julian Jaynes

- _The Emperor's New Mind_ by Sir Roger Penrose

- _The Sense of Being Stared At: and other aspects of the extended mind_ by Rupert Sheldrake

- _Man and his Symbols_ by Carl Jung

- _Hero with a Thousand Faces_ by Joseph Campbell

- _Fourth Way_ by P.D. Ouspensky

- _Interpretation of Dreams_ by Sigmund Freud
>>
>>18380876
Wrong again cupcake. Keep trying.
>>
>>18380888
Trips has spoken!!!!
>>
>>18380888
Do you even process syntax and English like a human being? Did they forget to let you out of your cage the day they were teaching how to construct meaningful and concise sentences?

In this world communication is everything. Calling opponents cupcake and writing braggadocio as replies in an argument between adults doesn't cut it.

When you move on from your Burger King job and deal with men of actual status you will begin to learn some...
>>
>>18380920
So it's ok for you to be insulting, but not me. Got it. Lmmfao. It's cute how hard you keep trying. Also, you're wrong again.
>>
>>18380881
Thanks man. You've been a big help.
>>
File: failwalrus.jpg (46KB, 486x497px) Image search: [Google]
failwalrus.jpg
46KB, 486x497px
>>18380920
>>18380932
This is like watching two angry beached walruses hitting each other repeatedly with their flippers.
>>
File: The Sopranos Tony Uncle Junior.jpg (80KB, 564x838px) Image search: [Google]
The Sopranos Tony Uncle Junior.jpg
80KB, 564x838px
>>18380932
You can insult all you want but please do it in grammatically correct sentences.

Then once you master that part, you can focus on allowing your words to have actual meaning and relevance.

I gotta be honest though, I'm having so much fun with this I forgot why we started arguing I the first place hahahaha...
>>
>>18380946
Beats the hell out of reality TV.
>>
File: WTF Boxed Babe.jpg (1MB, 1840x1735px) Image search: [Google]
WTF Boxed Babe.jpg
1MB, 1840x1735px
>>18380946
I know but consider it like the pirate side story in the Watchmen comic. Has nothing to do with the main lot (Goetic demons) but a fascinating aside on it's own merits haha
>>
>>18380956
>Yaaaawwwwwwwnnn

Jeez. You're the type that loves the sound of their own voice. It's cute you keep trying though, cupcake.
>>
>>18380974
loves the sound of their own voice

bu-but I'm typing...oh yeah recipient is a monumental fag a lag...

carries on
>>
>>18380985
You missed it. Hahahahahaha!!!! Oh man. Anyways, wrong again.
>>
>>18378748
Is it possible to duplicate what Hitler did, but not lose yourself too? Or is losing ones self inevitable?
>>
>>18381032
There is nothing for me to miss ya loon. You are on your own planet having your own conversation with yourself.

So far you mentioned cupcake about 20 times. You keep saying I'm "wrong" about God knows what in your little la la logic and you still won't state any factual thing about yourself that would assist in distinguishing yourself as a person of any status at all in this world.

I'm waiting?
>>
>>18381078
Because you're a waste of time. And you're clueless. It's really just you arguing with yourself. I'm throwing a little wood on the fire here and there to keep you going. That's all. Lmao. Understand now cupcake?
>>
>>18381072
If I knew the answer to that, I wouldn't be on 4chan participating in a thread populated by angry walruses fighting over a bucket.
>>
File: Tony Blair Reaction.jpg (20KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
Tony Blair Reaction.jpg
20KB, 460x345px
>>18381088
Serious question. Have you had a lobotomy or did your mother drop you on your head often as a child?

Your like a guy in a room full of people who keeps making horrible jokes and thinks everybody is cracking up with him while in reality the room is staring at him like he is an absolute retard.

Do you feel the room looking at you cunt? Do you feel the slight pinch of reality at all?

Is there anybody home at ALL????
>>
>>18381110
>sigh

You need to give up. You lost this a long time ago cupcake.
>>
File: Angry Jack.jpg (36KB, 457x640px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Jack.jpg
36KB, 457x640px
>>18381130
I bet you let a loud chuckle out at how clever you were after you typed that meaningless sentence...

Then you looked around your room with a shit eating grin and noticed it was empty and you were alone...thus shall it always be for you...
>>
>>18381146
Wrong again cupcake.
>>
>>18381153
Wrong again cupcake.
>>
>>18381146
>>18381130
Way to ruin a thread, you faggot couple. Just make out already.
>>
File: Reaction Saville.gif (33KB, 213x252px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction Saville.gif
33KB, 213x252px
>>18381170
I'd rather answer questions about Goetic demons but none have been coming.

Honestly I'm proud of this thread. It's the first Goetia one in a while to really take off and have some quality content in it. It got well over 300 plus answers and it wasn't a General Divination thread.

This self satisfied clueless cunt at the end here amused me so it's been no loss on my end.
>>
I've been amused as well. I love cupcakes long and useless come backs. Typical pleb trying to feel important.
>>
>>18381205
pic related it's you.
>>
>>18381219
Wrong again cupcake.
>>
>>18381237
>Wrong again cupcake.

Pic related...it's you
>>
>>18381257
>Yaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnn
>>
File: You.jpg (38KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
38KB, 450x373px
>>18381268
>>Yaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnn
Pic related...it's you
>>
>>18381293
More?
>>
File: Reaction I Like Your Style.jpg (77KB, 700x715px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction I Like Your Style.jpg
77KB, 700x715px
>>18381319
>More?
>>
File: window.gif (480KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
window.gif
480KB, 400x222px
>>18380344
>Now put the hat on and babble. Don't think about. This is important. Just make nonsense baby noises, non-stop. It may take a while to get the hang of it, but eventually what will happen is you'll notice the nonsense noises start to form words, and the words into phrases. If you can keep it up long enough -- and it may take you a few tries to do it -- you'll discover a voice which is not yours coming out of your mouth, addressing you directly and speaking in complete sentences.

>its not demons i swear
>>
>>18381343
You're giving up too easily. Try harder.
>>
>>18381346
So you believe it's supernatural demons?
>>
File: Hold On.jpg (33KB, 451x449px) Image search: [Google]
Hold On.jpg
33KB, 451x449px
>>18381358
>>
>>18381371
More!!!
>>
File: Mittens Serious.jpg (35KB, 460x417px) Image search: [Google]
Mittens Serious.jpg
35KB, 460x417px
>>18381396
>>
>>18381364
I think it sounds very similar to the process through which people are possessed by demons, whatever that *actually* means.
>>
>>18381416
I think you might have missed what he was getting at. Go back and re-read everything he wrote. He explains it very well.
>>
>>18381410
Leave another.
>>
>>18381455
Stamina eh?
>>
>>18381481
Keep doing as I command. Leave another!
>>
File: Reaction Cool and Collected.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction Cool and Collected.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>>18381485
Fascinating...
>>
>>18381497
And again...
>>
File: Reaction Why.gif (30KB, 373x200px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction Why.gif
30KB, 373x200px
>>18381519
I must ask you...
>>
>>18366269
Can someone tell me what this is. Sounds interesting. I may want to look into this
>>
>thread devolves into a pissing contest over who is more "enlightened"
>>
>>18382434
>implying that's not at least 50% of serious "occult" threads on /x/

But I agree. This one turned really bad suddenly.
>>
File: parasite.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
parasite.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>18382460
I suspect 4chan in general is home to all variety of energy parasites who feed off negative emotion, but /x/ in particular must be a smorgasbord of suggestible and defenceless people who are spiritually and emotionally open to attack.
>>
>>18382434
Sorry this is OP. I chewed mushrooms last night and got into it with that provoking anon...hope you enjoyed my of the thread. I got high to commune and that anon just irked me fierce. I apologize.
>>
>>18383016
It was a good thread, until you got into with that anon. That anon baited you hard and took you for a ride. It was funny af. Next time someone pisses you off, just ignore them. It's not worth it. Besides, he was just a skeptic. No harm in that. They roam /x/ and pick fights sometimes. I just ignore them, unless they're asking questions in a respectful way.
Thread posts: 379
Thread images: 120

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.