[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpa Stories/Experinces thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Tulpa Stories/Experinces thread
>>
I have a friend, she is some sort of ice princess. If you ask me, she is the most beautiful being that I have ever met. Sometimes she take a human form, but usually that is not necessary. She is so close to human, that you couldn't even recognise it in the crowd, but she is way more beautiful than any human. Well, some who looks like her, can look almost as pretty for me.

perhaps it is just me who thinks that way on her. I have been contacting many other interdimensional beings as well, many that are close to humans. Both, female and male. Some are even came from similar lifes as us, but many are from much more mythical places.
>>
>>18366146
I had a fucking stroke reading that
>>
>>18366132
I feel like have a Tulpa would be depressing. You'll never be able to hold them, cuddle them, hug them. And they'll never be real.
>>
File: MachineElf1.jpg (455KB, 946x961px) Image search: [Google]
MachineElf1.jpg
455KB, 946x961px
This may or may not be tulpa related but I was abused as a child thus the universe took pity on me and sent me a series of companion spirits so far there are five of them and they possess my body and when that happens I can't walk n shit and it sucks. Freud probably would have said something about hysteria
>>
>>18366155
you deserve a high five anon.
>>
>>18366155
/thread
>>
File: teddy.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
teddy.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>18366132
He grows stronger every day.
>>
>>18366230
whats his name? :D
>>
>>18366132
Sage. Purge the schizos.
>>
>>18366231
filename.jpg
>>
>>18366240
no i see now its teddy :3
>>
Fucking humans
>>
I saw a aliens play basketball in my house
>>
(OP) this isnt fucking /b/ im asking for some real tulpa stories cause i'm curious
>>
>>18366146

lol
>>
>>18366276
all you need to know is they are fake. Anyone who claims to have a story about them is an RPing faggot.
>>
>>18366268
Go fuck your self
>>
>>18366299

What he has said is more likely than anything posted in a tulpa thread.
>>
A "tulpa" is a "controlled" schizophrenia. If u consider that there is no such thing as "control" I wouldn't create one. In the end you need to kill it. If u do so you'll end uo killing a part of your supconsistence. If u want to do so go on
>>
File: 01.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
My personality in my head is so different from how I actually act like in real life that it's basically a different person no one knows about. It got to the point where I have to tell myself (him) to cut it out when I'm in public so I don't do anything stupid. He usually call me a pussy etc etc. He's hilarious though, I often start laughing from the jokes. I mean, I know it's me but I have genuine long conversations in my head with those to voices. (me and him)

Is this consider a Tulpa or at least is it a similar thing? Like a circuit of neurones in your head that get so out of hand that it has its own personality? Am I just schizopreniac?

I think this started when I wanted to improve myself and wanted to be less of a pussy in life. I started using this confident/badass voice in my head to give me comfort. It causes me great anxiety now and I'm not sure what to do. I don't know what I have seriously and I'm embarrassed to tell a psychiatrist. What the fuck do I tell him? That there's an hilarious demon in my head?
>>
File: eyeofgod.jpg (2MB, 2655x1577px) Image search: [Google]
eyeofgod.jpg
2MB, 2655x1577px
>>18366132

If you hear a voice in your head, how do you know the origin of the voice in your head?

What if telepathy is real? What if platonism is correct and everything is connected? What if the Buddhists are correct and you can actually create sentient beings within the "ether". What if the "ether" is a fancy words for the underlying programming of simulation theory? What if a machine or alien could connect to your mind using science?

Food for thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9ffXnJQ0xE
>>
>>18366160
Anon you've perked my interest, do these entities have names? Do you communicate with them? How would you describe your relationship between all of them?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.