[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

syria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: syr.jpg (234KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
syr.jpg
234KB, 1200x630px
/x/ ,could you please redpilled/greenpilled me on the whole syria situation?
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18365354
Yeah they usually have a Syria general and all.

We aren't completely ignorant of the situation, but we aren't the proper place to discuss it, or could go very wrong, very fast.

By the way arabs think that oil is the blood of the earth and that you can't extract to much of it, cause it's endless.

Weird people.
>>
>>18365351
Syria lies at the feet of Mt Hermon which today is occupied by a UN radar facility. The Christian bible tells of a story of 12 fallen angels. Beings from the sky that used to live there raping and pillaging the locals. It's south eastern border was part of Sumer.
>>
ISRAEL, USA VS RUSSIA AND ASSAD SYRIA
ISIS VS ASSAD SYRIA AND RUSSIANS
ISRAEL REMAINING NEUTRAL TOWARDS ISIS AND PEOVIDING THEM WITH AID AS ISIS PUSHED SYRIA OFF ISRAELI BORDER AND NOW HOLD IT AS PROXY
>>
>>18365566
Checked dub dubs of truth.
>>
More zionist false flagging to change the financial and political system to gain more power.
>>
>>18365566

LMAO
>>
>>18365351
What is a leppo
>>
>>18365566
THIS
>>
File: isis42.jpg (21KB, 500x289px)
isis42.jpg
21KB, 500x289px
>>18365351

You're crazy. Or Am I?

Cry-IsIs in Siri-a.

http://www.mirrorofisis.freeyellow.com/id63.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdDDiEkRbvQ

Millionaires don't believe in Astrology. Billionaires do.

J.P. Morgan
>>
>>18365566

omfg, you sandniggers are annoying
no body carez, just nuke youself already
>>
It's all about the oil
>>
>>18366472
Sandnigger? I live in 1st world white country and have never had to work a day in my life.
Keep loving your Jews retard
>>
>>18365351
climate change made the place too sunbaked clearly
>>
>>18365566
Forget not the point about how ISIL and ISIS differ in membership and locale.

ISIL is the breakaway group from ISIS, more closely aligned with Hezbollah, Iran, and Assad. The Ba'ath party members who absconded from Iraq after the 2003 US invasion became allies with the Syrian government. There have been a couple of cases where those three have been caught cooperating in the open. This duplicity poses a big issue for shi'ite militias, who then become less loyal to Khomeni and more sympathetic to Abadi.
>>
>>18365384
>The Christian bible tells of a story of 12 fallen angels

Not once mentioned in either old or new testament
>>
>>18366983
Syrian orthodox bible is the source.

The problem is the passive voice descriptor 'fallen'. That obfuscation shies away from the cultural context where an angel might be termed beneficial or dangerous.
>>
>>18366996
>Syrian orthodox bible
What on Earth is that?
>>
File: moment_040.jpg (13KB, 203x270px)
moment_040.jpg
13KB, 203x270px
>>18368943
Google it and learn something you ignorant fuck bag!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.