[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep Paralysis with demonic infkuenxe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4259.jpg (2MB, 1600x1295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4259.jpg
2MB, 1600x1295px
So I went to bed last night and I was dreaming about being in someone's guest room. But it was unkept, with lots of clothes everywhere. What it would find in Mexico desu. It looked exactly like a Mexican grandmothers room.

Anyway, in my dream I was just sitting around then I decided to sleep. Which is strange because I've never gone to sleep in a dream before. Im going to greentext my dream experience.

>Trying to fall asleep
>Feel a weight in my chest and look up
>A shadow figure is right next to me, sitting down next to the bed
>Looks like a woman, perhaps with a veil or hood on
>I hear whispering, but in my head
>I also keep thinking about the word "Mother"
>I keep trying to get up and move
>I keep trying to scream to let other people know what's happening
>I can only let out a soft moan
>I feel her staring at me, but cannot see her face
>Keep trying, I'm forcing with all my might and cannot move or speak

I wake up irl; my heart beating extremely hard.

I got up and put my scapular on, which I took off before I went to sleep and forgot to put it back on.

What the fuck was that?
>>
>>18365237
something new inside of you will happen, probably something good. like an insight.
>>
>>18365243
Could you elaborate on why you would reach that conclusion?

I had a pretty intense fear during it, so I associated this with a demon.
>>
>>18365251
just my interpretation, i dont want to elaborate, so you might as well see if its true for yourself.
>>
>>18365256
Fair enough. Thanks anon.
>>
File: 0.png (293KB, 620x386px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
293KB, 620x386px
>>18365237
you were dreaming
you still dream during sleep paralysis and a lot of the time it can be pretty terrifying
>>
>>18365261
also the the supposed work of demons is very very slight one would never do such a thing
>>
>>18365261
>>18365264
Interesting. Any take on what Mother would signify? I know that is kind of a dumb question, but I don't have any idea why I would keep thinking of that name.

This has happened to me before. I was asleep in my living room and I experienced very brief astral projection, I could feel my soup lift a couple inches from my body. When I looked around in my soul state, I saw a large dark figure in the room who walked over to me and started to, take me?

It's hard to explain but I felt like was being drained. Then I woke up and was in paralysis for about 10 seconds.
>>
>>18365289
thats exactly that sleep paralysis and dreaming a lot of people have out of body experiences that accompany sleep paralysis
the mother thing is just something your mind is coming up with

id say to make things better I recommend to keep in mind that all of that is just a dream waking or not, sleep paralysis is a strange experience so there is a lot of fear that comes with it

also if you feel that its going to affect you in the long term i recommend seeing a doctor for help
>>
>>18365301
Thanks man, this is really informative
>>
I had a dream where i was outside my body looking at my body, except i didnt have a point of view but a simultaneous full spherical perception of my body (i could see me from all angles) i was tossing and turning like i was having a nightmare, then i had the sensation of opening my eyes and i was back in my body but i couldnt move and felt like something was "attacking" me i guess... something just felt really wrong. Then I "opened my eyes" again, except they were already open and this time i saw a spectral witch-like woman ( a lot like that old yugioh card actually) floating over my body pulling a spectral image of me out of my body. About a half second later she became aware and started screaming at me and my fear dissappeared and was replaced with the purest sense of white hot rage i have ever felt and i screamed back in my mind. It felt like i was pouring pure hate directly into her, i got this sense that i was "overloading" her with it. She then got a terrified look and turned and darted towards my door. I then "opened my eyes" one final time, except my eyes were already open and saw a shadow on my wall in the last place i saw the hag moving at the same speed towards my door, my door slammed open, the shadow flew out, and the door slammed behind it. Never happened again. Although a few months before that i had sleep paralysis after waking up and sitting up happen twice when i looked at a certain spot on my wall.
>>
Your a fag
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.