[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something werid happened to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Opposite_Sex_Spiders_5463.png (187KB, 350x229px) Image search: [Google]
Opposite_Sex_Spiders_5463.png
187KB, 350x229px
Hey /x/ something werid happened to me a hour ago, my family had just came back form having thanksgiving at our Neighbors house, so I stayed out in the living room for a while before going to my room. I decided before I go to my room I should go to the bathroom beacuse I felt like taking a leek, then when I opened my door I looked into the mirror and saw me, but the strange thing was that the me I saw was female and she seemed to be on the opposite side of the mirror, so I was a little surprised but she was also suprised too. So I proceed to go to the middle of the mirror and blink then she was gone and I saw the normal me, now I don't know if this is some alternate dimension shit or something supernatural so please tell me what happened.
>>
>>18364571
Swamp gas.
>>
>>18364571
I fucking hate mirrors. That was probably a spirit. Thanks God it wasn't some spooky demon.
>>
>>18364589
Probably not swamp gas I haven't seen swamp in my whole life
>>
>>18364571
first thing you need to check is the gender of the ghost. it's just to see if the ghost is a trap or not. regardless, grab the ghost by the throat and fuck it.
>>
File: Invader_Tak_Icon.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Invader_Tak_Icon.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>>18364571
Well, would you be willing to trade that aspect of your soul that was able to see your reflection that way for something? I might know a genie, and we've been looking for a reality experience that matches what you're describing. If you're finished with it, I'd love to take it off your hands.. for recompensation of course.
>>
>>18364571
You need to use proper gender pronouns when referring to your reflection.
>>
when will human beware of life and its meaning?
it's all in your head. Your life is only in your head,
there is nothing real here...
>>
>>18364571

Whoah you mean like this? It happens to people all the time. Some people talk to their toe fingus and think it's God. I'm serious. There are books about toilets. Books about holes. All kinds of holes. Books about shit.
>>
>>18364639
I was about to say dissasociative identity disorder. I don't really believe in magic, but I do believe that there's inherent power in human perception. Which can be just as powerful as magic
>>
>>18364571
You're a tranny, op. The ghost is trying to help you.
Get on HRT now before it's too late, fool.
>>
You just saw a female version of yourself. She lives in her dimension, and has lived pretty much similar life as you.

I find it easy to feel compassion and love to that person, because of same interests, lives etc...
>>
>>18364571
I don't suppose you have any history of hallucinations?
If the reflection was female what makes it so sure it was you? Just a gut feeling?
>>
File: Invader_Tak_Large.png (137KB, 512x425px) Image search: [Google]
Invader_Tak_Large.png
137KB, 512x425px
>>18364629
If I wasn't clear before, this is the trade what I am proposing; I will cause for you a wish of your choosing to happen, and if it happens then your memory of this event will belong to me. If you agree, I will walk you through the steps to finalize this arrangement.

How does that sound?
>>
>>18364654
>Somewhere in the cosmos is a female NEET alcoholic who just sits on 4chan shitposting and watching Youtube.
...Alright, now i'm depressed.
>>
File: 6418943687736.png (378KB, 639x389px)
6418943687736.png
378KB, 639x389px
>>18364676
like fucking nonsense
>>
You're Trans congrats
>>
>>18364681
But when you'll meet her, you will fall in love :)
>>
>>18364704
Sure. I could do that. I could give you a world view where this appears to be "like fucking nonsense." Is that what you want for OP's memory of that event?
>>
>>18364571
your subconscious is telling you that you'd fancy being a lady. come out to your family as trans and take a hacksaw to your junk
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.