[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys help me find the name of a show I used to watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1380243166655.gif (320KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
1380243166655.gif
320KB, 500x409px
Can you guys help me find the name of a show I used to watch? mostly I want it for one episode that I remember really clearly, but I can't find it anywhere.

The episode was about some woman who lived in a mansion or something, and I specifically remember this part where she's looking over an indoor balcony above the main floor, and she feels a hand touch her shoulder (they show it, it was like a boney decaying hand covered in reddish flesh), she turns around and looks down to see a goat that has a man's face and no eyes, I remember her covering her face because it was supposed to smell of rotting flesh.

Any help would be very appreciated, that's what I remember, I think it may have been A Haunting but there are 9 seasons of that show and I can't find anything on this from any searches.
>>
We need more. Think!

How long ago? US tv show? What channel? Describe the woman. Is she old? Young? Age? Is it a posh house? Is she white? Why was the goat there? Why was it the husband?

We need more, damnit!!
>>
Candle Cove
>>
Could be a show like weird travels. Believe the travel channel had spooky shows back in the day
>>
Don't be afraid of the dark?
>>
>>18364541
She was young from my memory, like young adult, she had a dress on too, I think it was white. Unfortunately I don't remember a whole lot else, but there was also a green haze around the goat thing I think, and it was rather stout, with big empty eye sockets.

>>18364547
I don't think that's it, I don't recall that show at all and none of the searches ring a bell.

>>18364551
Yeah it was one of those kinda shows, like drama reenactment stuff, I always watched a lot of paranormal shows on Travel Channel or wherever else.
>>
>>18364513
Maybe American Horror story season 1?
>>
>>18364547
That show sucked
>>
File: ek-it.jpg (18KB, 542x372px) Image search: [Google]
ek-it.jpg
18KB, 542x372px
>>18364513
Castle Ghosts of England, Scotland, Wales & Ireland. And i believe what you are thinking of is Leap Castle's Elemental spirit. Pic related.
>>
>>18364872
holy shit that's it! thank you so much anon, I've been trying to figure out where it was from for so long, that shit stayed in my memory since childhood.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.