[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did aliens build The Pyramid of the Sun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 27

File: IMG_2683.jpg (47KB, 550x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2683.jpg
47KB, 550x361px
Did aliens build The Pyramid of the Sun?
>>
The largest pyramid in the world.

On top of the fact that people weren't able to travel the world during the times that all pyramids were constructed, pyramids being all over the world.
>>
>>18364431
The sun built it!!!! :) :) :) :) :)
>>
File: AskYourself.jpg (42KB, 399x409px) Image search: [Google]
AskYourself.jpg
42KB, 399x409px
>>18364431
>>
File: IMG_1887.jpg (267KB, 395x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1887.jpg
267KB, 395x600px
>>18364470
>>
File: 1437427088016.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437427088016.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>18364434
>On top of the fact that people weren't able to travel the world during the times that all pyramids were constructed

That is a terrible opinion to have
>>
>>18364434
It's not the largest pyramid in the world
>>
>>18364477
dubs speaks the truth
>>
People wrongly assume that 3000 years ago humans were idiots. They had exactly the same intelligence as us, the only difference being we've advanced technologically and use different materials.

We've almost forgotten how to build large stone structures because smaller stones are more efficient. Why drag a 6 tonne rock up 10 stories when you can chop it into bricks and rebuild it at the top.
>>
>>18364494
... Also, the people who come up with these "Ancient Aliens built the pyramids" theories always forget to mention the quarries where the stones are from.

>sees pyramid
>sees huge quarry with half-carved stones still in the rock
>sees tool marks and holes for tools that have been found

>nope ayylmaos did it

It's almost as bad as flat earthers.
>>
>thousands of years ago people built pyramids.

Yes. Because thousands of years ago mathematics and engineering were incredibly primitive, so if they wanted to build really big buildings, they had to build really wide on the bottom and really narrow on top so it wouldn't fall over. Thus, pyramids. Then later on they figured out how to build things better and they didn't need shitty pyramids anymore.
>>
>>18364540
this.
Pyramid is just a very basic and easy way of stacking things up, and the shape emulates that of mountains so it was probably the first thing to come to mind when thinking of how to build a tall structure. They're everywhere because they're simple as fuck, even if the acts of carving and moving the stone were complex.
>>
Aliens didn't. Though a pre civilization probably built a few before giving humans the tech to do so at giza and the like.

Current theories is some device that uses sound to levitate certain stones.
>>
>>18364577
Fuck.

Off.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>18364580
Such a compelling and thoughtful counter argument
>>
Sure, why not? What's an alien, though? Any intelligent life existing on earth past a certain date would be alien to us- even if we came from them, more, or less. There were periods of time in the past- geologic past- where earth had an atmosphere conducive to human-like existence, but only pockets of a hundred thousand years here, and a hundred thousand years there. There are many instances of human-like artifacts dug up dating hundreds of thousands of years before our particular time frame, and of course they are set aside as anomalies, which is fine. Whatever this means, I like to think that we, us, humans, have developed here, left for whatever reason, and come back. Perhaps multiple times. It explains so much, if that is the case. I'm fully willing and able to discuss this rationally, if any cares to.
>>
>>18364593
A counter argument isn't necessary.

>pre-civilization

Into the trash it went.
>>
File: WEWUZPREDATORSNSHIEEET.png (1MB, 1920x818px) Image search: [Google]
WEWUZPREDATORSNSHIEEET.png
1MB, 1920x818px
>>18364431
>Did aliens build The Pyramid of the Sun
no PREDATORS did
>>
>>18364540
The mathematics behind Cheops pyrmid and the Parthenon are by no means primitive. Their materials, forms of governing, social systems, and technology were.

But not the mathematics.
>>
>>18364696
I was just thinking this. You deserve a fucking medal.
>>
Neanderthals built it.
>>
>>18364431
I don't get why pyramids are supposed to be this wonderful thing and why we should worship the people who made or came up with them.
Skyscrapers e.g. are a lot more impressive and we all know who developed those (whites and kikes).
>>
>>18364540
>Because thousands of years ago mathematics and engineering were incredibly primitive.

As a person with a degree in history I demand that you people would stop perpetuating this dumb bullshit. The ancients knew a lot more than they are given credit for.
>>
>>18364431
No, mexicans really are just very, very hard workers.
>>
mexico bro here

the mayans didnt build any pyramids nor the mexicas

we have no fucking idea who built them the only thing we know is that they were already there when the mayans came
>>
File: praise_the_sun_by_isvoc-d4d3r9x.png (196KB, 261x600px) Image search: [Google]
praise_the_sun_by_isvoc-d4d3r9x.png
196KB, 261x600px
>>18364431
No. The sun built the sun pyramids.
>>
The pyramids built the sun.
>>
>>18364434
>put one stone over a bigger stone

indeed, a revolutionary idea

clearly aliums
>>
>>18364431
The pyramid built the aliens of sun, actually
>>
File: mainstream historians.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mainstream historians.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>18364636
Keep drinking the koolaid.

You can ignore all the supporting evidence
>>
>>18365484
>all the supporting evidence
like for example?
>>
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Pyramids

Maybe it was aliens. Do we actually know without a doubt?
>>
File: 1 (3).jpg (214KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
1 (3).jpg
214KB, 570x380px
>>18365636
Like this, this is North germany apparently and no one knows who made this, but they know it's pretty old.
>>
>>18366060
clearly it was the dwarves
>>
File: 5.jpg (223KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
223KB, 570x380px
>>18366070
Maybe, at least wasn't none of the known tribes of Europe.
>>
>>18365434
no, this is blatantly false. Don't listen to this guy
>inb4 shill
>>
>>18365173
a sky scraper wouldn't last 100 years without human interaction, let alone 3000, those pyramids will still be standing when all traces of our modern civilization have crumbled to ashed. whom ever picked the stone to build them out of knew very well its resistance to the elements, and whom ever designed them knew very well that structure would withstand time and the elements.
the Aztecs and Mayans claimed that their 'ancestors' built their pyramids.
>>18365434
the ancestors or ancient ones they refer to are the precursor to our race. what people think are ancient aliens or angles, really what it was was a super evolved race of humans, whom though the discovery of certain destructive technologies ended up wiping most life off the planet somewhere in the last 10000 years, those of them that were left had to start again with nothing but their whits and the remaining environment. that is why you find so many talks of such similar beings in older cultures. but their knowledge has now been completely lost to time, one day we will figure out we are the ancient aliens, we just forgot along the line
>>
>>18366103

>at least wasn't none

Dude, come on :/
>>
>>18366212

>here is my opinion presented as undeniable fact rather than as a point of possible intellectual discussion

Ok.
>>
>>18366236
maybe i know more than you about human history. the evidence that humans have existed for far longer than current theories is overwhelming, scattered artifacts that can be carbon dated to before humans are meant to have left Africa. just because i pay attention to the things they don't teach you in school doesn't mean im wrong. humans didn't instantly just have one huge evolutionary step then stop evolving for the next 50-100,000 years humans have walked this world for millions of years as an advanced race. hence why there is no evolutionary trail that fills in all the gaps, because your looking to close, it was millions of years ago we welcome intelligent enough to use tools. we've just had some pretty large extinction events between our emergence and now, so there is little left for the past.
if you really think there should be more evidence found, tell me why there isnt more dinosaur skelingtons, you know why, because the process of petrification is rather rare and requires the right set of variables. 90% of the tech and material we have today would be decomposed within 100 years
>>
>>18366295

You don't get it. Maybe you are 100% correct, maybe you have all of the answers. Sure, it's possible.

What I am criticizing is the fact that you refuse to present what are ultimately your personal and subjective opinions as anything but indisputable fact. This does not do you any favors at all, neither here nor in your own life.

Maybe you spend some of your time wondering why people brush your opinions off or don't listen. You probably have convinced yourself that they're just blind sheep who don't want to search for the truth. The reality is that it's not what you present that causes people to roll their eyes at you, it's *how* you present it.

Even as I write this I know you won't listen to a word I've said. You're convinced that it's the content of what you're saying that has blown my mind and made me a skeptic.

Stop being so insufferable, so smug, so pretentious. Present your opinions, no matter how well researched, as points of intellectual debate and not as fact that only an idiot would deny. Start caring about what other people think and why they think it, and approach the way you present your thoughts and opinions as a manner of both educating others and learning from them at once. Then marvel at the way people actually engage you rather than tell you to please just go away.
>>
>>18364431
no the mexicans did
>>
>>18364431
>>18364431
>>18364431
Nein, but they built the sun...
>>
>>18366312
so your saying no matter how correct i am, no matter if i speak absolute truth, that i must present it as an opinion to please other people?
if i use terms like i think, and i believe, it makes it less affirmative, and more open to the notion that i am making stuff up, not reiterating facts.
>>
>>18365173
a sky scraper wouldn't last 100 years without human interaction, let alone 3000, those pyramids will likely still be standing when all traces of our modern civilization have crumbled to ashed. i strongly believe whom ever picked the stone to build them out of knew very well its resistance to the elements, and whom ever designed them knew very well that structure would withstand time and the elements. the Aztecs and Mayans claimed that their 'ancestors' built their pyramids.
>>18365434
the ancestors or ancient ones they refer to could be the precursor to our race. what people think are ancient aliens or angles, in my opinion was a super evolved race of humans, whom though the discovery of certain destructive technologies ended up wiping most life off the planet somewhere in the last 10000 years, those of them that were left had to start again with nothing but their whits and the remaining environment. this brings me to the conclusion that this is why you find so many talks of such similar beings in older cultures. but their knowledge has now been completely lost to time, one day i believe will figure out we are the ancient aliens, we just forgot along the line

>>18366312
there i turned it all to opinion bet it makes not fucking difference, because people will only pay attention to things that tickle their fancy, and if the truth is contrary to what they want, they will ignore the truth. i see it ever day, people defending their opinion which is proven wrong with fact and truth just saying its their opinion they doesn't matter if its true. that is literally like a judge saying i know he is innocent and the evidence proves it but it is my opinion he is guilty and im free to think what i want. that logic is flawed and poisoners
>>
>>18366312
Look your argument is ridiculous, since when truth and facts should be treated as opinions, this is not our personal life, and the personal interactions we have with the people we can see face to face, this is a public forum in wich we get insulted an average of 5 times a day, twice that much if there's australians nearby.

What he said, it's not mainstream science but pretty close to it, and I at least agree with him, the problem isn't the quality of the evidence, but your lack of respect for the sources, you don't trust his word and you also don't trust the sources as you dismiss it as clickbait or pseudoscience, the most pathetic word in the english languague, cause it's an easy cop out, to disregard opossing opinions.

I keep hearing how the academia present a due process of investigation, but the most I hear from the academia the more I realize that they don't research more than others but instead they just sit in a big building with fancy doors, that makes everything they say, seem more respectable than what it really is.

And before you ask I expend more than enough time in those fancy buildings, and was confronted often with negligence, profesors that parroted ideas without proper evidence, and the famous peer review turned into a circlejerk about the meme theory of the time.

This may not look the most serious and scientific place in the world, but I can assure you that a university isn't either.

The only one being disrepectful here, it's you, but I'll let it pass, cause what else can I do, anonymous forum and all that.
>>
>>18365179
If you really had a degree in history you'd agree with me. Mathematics and engineering development correlates hand in hand with architectural accomplishments.

Also you wouldn't be going on about all the secret math they don't get credit for bullshit, because you're specifically citing claims outside of the historical record.
>>
>>18364431
I always think that the idea that mesoamericans couldn't have built impressive structures is kind of racist.
>>
>>18364839
The Parthenon was considerably more advanced than the Pyramids. Not coincidentally, the mathematics of Classical Greeks was better than that of the Egyptians, though still not particularly great.

The Egyptians had very basic knowledge of very basic geometry, and no more. There's nothing very special about the great pyramid. It's blocks stack on top of blocks.
>>
>>18364479
Largest by volume, not height (like Houston is bigger than NYC cause it's spread out, but NYC is taller and denser)
>>
>>18364527
This
>>
>>18364593
Fine.

Cite your claims or fuck off.

Better?
>>
>>18364494
And you mean to tell me that some freaking mayas who walked around with their balls dangling Around did this? And then the Egyptians also got the exact same idea? And somehow they align their freaking pyramids with the stars of a constelación?
>>
>>18367888
yes. there is nothing impressive about a pyramid from a technological point of view
>>
>>18367888
Stars were literally one of the first things any civilization ever observed.
>>
>>18368215
And if this is true. You have to admit civilization is far older then current mainstream history says.

The pyramids and Spinx only line up with their stars as they were 10500 BC. This is the same date for every monument built. Angkor Wat is aligned with Draco, and again, only at 10500 BC

Its reasonable to assume cavemen didn't wake up one day with advanced knowledge of architecture, manufacturing, and star positions, or the food production to enable these people to build this monuments instead of hunting and gathering, which means civilization had to of existed well before this time period.
>>
>>18368261
what do you even mean with "line up with the stars"?
>>
>>18368261
>The pyramids and Spinx only line up with their stars as they were 10500 BC
Thats why they are a bit younger and just dont perfectly line up. Jesus fucking Christ, you people are horrible
>>
>>18364431
>aliens
yeah, illegal ones lmao

get it?

because ancient mexicans built them

and a lot of mexicans in the us are here undocumented

get it?
>>
>>18366849
Your'e a fucking idiot.

>Pyramid of the Sun:
Volume: 1,184,828.3 cubic meters
Height: 65.5 meters (216 feet)

>La Danta Temple, El Mirador
Volume: 2,800,000 cubic meters
Height: 72 metres (236 ft)

Six ancient pyramids are ahead of Pyramid of the Sun, some of them substantially. Even if we tack the extra contentious meters onto PoS, then the Mirador pyramid still beats it in volume.
>>
>>18366113
No actually it's blatantly true. Every Indian/native culture has a history of interacting with "gods" from the sky, and or being led to or given cities created by them.

It's not a fucking coincidence governments around the world, ((US/Canada/AUS))) tried to destroy native culture and history by stealing their kids and reprogramming them in ""residential"" schools.

It gets clearer and clearer this was done because the information they held onto by very religious oral tradition was a threat to those in contro. We are talking about systematic rape of children and cultural Marxism that crossed international borders which was committed all around the same time.

Pretty huge fucking coincidence. The only confirmation u need is to look at how academia ignores it out right lies about the lost ancient megalithic structures/civilizations.
>>
>>18366849
>>18368456
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pyramid_of_Cholula

The Spanish ruined it, though. They ruin everything.
>>
File: 1479937548629.png (210KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479937548629.png
210KB, 1000x1000px
>>18368471
Dude please stop making up patent essentializing orientalist lies about NA natives.

You think there's an international conspiracy of archaeology departments hiding the truth about monumental structures? Nigga most archaeology departments can't keep "which professors are scroggin' which grad students" a fucking secret and you expect me to believe there's an (((illuminati))) agent in each uni and at each archaeo site?
>>
>>18366312
>>Stop being so insufferable, so smug, so pretentious.
No that's u
>>Present your opinions, no matter how well researched, as points of intellectual debate and not as fact that only an idiot would deny.
We've been lied to.
What don't u understand?
There is a lost history of this Earth and a lot of what people have been (((educated))) on is not real.

Even if u present undeniable facts to people they will rebound to what they've been indoctrinated in and resist seeing truth.
Look up cognitive dissonance
>>
>>18368482
>orientalist
*occidentalist
ftfy
>>
File: 1479150463446.jpg (95KB, 643x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479150463446.jpg
95KB, 643x960px
>>18368480
>Mayan remnants:
"Oh, hey, we preserved these libraries worth of texts from our mother civilization against those Aztec fucks, you wanna read through them and gain the jewels of wisdom from all of Mayan civilization?"
>Spaniards
"Lol, no, that crap is heresy, I bet the devil wrote it. Here, lemme just put them shits in the bonfire where they belong :^)"
>>
>>18368493
>93
Exact same romanticism, different longitude.

Ever notice how brown people HAD to have alien intervention to obtain civilization, but the great European civilizations were simply the result of the (((White Man's))) inherent superiority?
>>
File: IMG_3201.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3201.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>18366753
>>If you really had a degree in history you'd agree with me. Mathematics and engineering development correlates hand in hand with architectural accomplishments.

Your degree is worth the paper it's written in. May as well use it as toilet paper.
There is a reason there are banned subjects in academia. Try getting funding for something that counters the mainstream narrative.
We'll wait.
Just ignore the similarities of megalithic structures around the world. Pretend the Osirion was an ancient hoax (like Hawass) and just ignore and denounce all opposing evidence (have neurotic breakdowns like Hawass had at the conference)

Or better yet get some funding by the Cultural Marxists who push "out of Africa" which is a nothing but a fucking meme.

Be sure to stay out of China and the ancient tunnels which were obviously carved not by hand but mimic chisel blade marks on modern excavating tools.

You and everyone else that fell for the (((academia))) meme are a plague on society and the true histories of our world. And it doesn't take a genius to deduce the 3-letter agency, secret society & NGO/think-tank take over of establishment """"education""""" is directly correlated to the warped world view and historical view we have now.
>>
File: fig-7.gif (47KB, 471x419px) Image search: [Google]
fig-7.gif
47KB, 471x419px
>>18368271
>what do you even mean with "line up with the stars"?
at 10500 bc Leo would of been on the horizion directly in view of the Spinx, and the Orion constelation would of been just above the horizion directly above the representative pyramid.

That being said the Pyramids at Giza were not built in 10500 bc, the shafts that were uncovered pointing at modern star positions is fairly good evidence of that, but the pyramids themselves were built over pre existing mounds that were built in 10500
>>18368482
Yes. Its the same reason NASA doctored every photo of the moonlanding. Its the reason he Lovelock giant excavation or the Grand Canyon excavation were shuttled to the Smithsonian and never brought up again.

Its not so much Illuminaughty, but the knowledge filter since if it goes against the mainstream history narrative you get branded a tin foil hatter and your career is ruined. Plus whatever NASA did find on the moon and didn't want anyone else to see would go against every modern church philosophy which would remove one of the means of mass control over the population and its minds.
>>
>>18368519
fucking clown
>>
>>18364431
Praise the Sun!!!
>>
>>18368482
You of all people should know that certain archeological discoveries and ancient texts are keep quiet, while others make the schoolbooks, and who controls that narrative, controls the geopolitical map of the world.
>>
>>18368482
It's rather simple in scope really. Those who fund (((science))) control it. Which explains why La Dante or Cholula hasn't been properly excavated and receives very little interest.
The later I expect u to reply with the academia answer
>there's a giant church on top, and it might damage it
Which is precisely why the Vatican built it there to begin with. As they tore down the existing structures when they invaded and turned them into chapels

It's also the reason the Sumerian texts (which is the best preserved records that exist) are left largely untranslated. Compared to other ancient texts which have been interpreted and reinterpreted hundreds of times over. There is still a large amount left entirely untouched.

That doesn't even touch on """private collections"""" which are entirely off base

Cry me a river about poor unfounded universities as they are kept on shoe strings on purpose and all funded by the same people. There may be a few outliers but it's documented history certain NGOs co-opted the universities and it's extremely obvious it has caused bias and prevents discoveries and proper interpretation of history.

Your era of lies and deceit will fall
>>
>>18364494
I think had more. no media. lessself centered matiralistic
>>
>>18368571
Dude, he makes more than anyone here to get those texts out in the open, don't give him shit.
>>
>>18368528
>>18368519
>>fucking clown
Not an argument

Amazing how the super intelligent "educated" peoples always resort to name calling and illogical retorts whenever being called out on their dogma.

You must be """educated"""
>>
I don't know.
>>
>>18364431
Southern Americans aren't called aliens in their home countries, retard
>>
>>18367888

Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1y8N0ePuF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCvx5gSnfW4

You are a fucking idiot living in a fantasy, but fear not, there is nothing wrong with being a fucking idiot for the remedy to idiocy is knowledge which anyone can obtain.

Educate yourself further and actually experiment with physical theories if you want to know more about how humans did shit in the past. Same rules different tools.

Also, stop living in your head so much. I also believe there is life outside of our solar system and I also believe they could have visited us at points in our life to grant us knowledge or to simply interact with us, but any stupid fuck like you trying to convince me that humans, at these points you are talking about, were nothing but incompetent fucks unable to improvise with their means will meet a solid wall of rejection.

It's like saying "How did people from the early industrial era machine such complex parts and gears when they didn't have Numerical command millings and lathes back then? Seems impossible!"

They did it by hand and with patience. It's also a testament to their talent because it takes a LOT more talent to machine hard metals and cut stone by hand and with rudimentary tools than it takes someone to do with complex equipment.
>>
>>18368210
yeah ? Have they made any more recently ?
>>
>>18368577
Thanks.

>>18368523
>NASA
Red herring, absolutely NOT what we're talking about.

>Lovelock:
Adrienne Mayor writes about the Si-Te-Cah in her book, Legends of the First Americans (2005). She suggests that the 'giant' interpretation of the skeletons from Lovelock Cave and other dry caves in Nevada was started by entrepreneurs setting up tourist displays and that the skeletons themselves were of normal size. However, about a hundred miles north of Lovelock there are plentiful fossils of mammoths and cave bears, and their large limb bones could easily be thought to be those of giants by an untrained observer. She also discusses the reddish hair, pointing out that hair pigment is not stable after death and that various factors such as temperature, soil, etc. can turn ancient very dark hair rusty red.

>GC, never brought up again
https://www.nps.gov/grca/learn/historyculture/archeology-excavation.htm
https://www.nps.gov/features/grca/001/archeology/

>>18368552
>kept quiet
Bullshit, even when not making a publication or exhibition site reports make the rounds in departments. You want shit to move faster? Get a job in archaeology instead of bitching.

>Those who fund (((science))) control it.
>muh kikes
Archaeologists are beholden to the site, not the NSF. Falsify finds, you get shitcanned. Go against common narrative with PROOFS and you get a raise.

>receives very little interest.
???

>It's also the reason the Sumerian texts (which is the best preserved records that exist) are left largely untranslated. Compared to other ancient texts which have been interpreted and reinterpreted hundreds of times over. There is still a large amount left entirely untouched.
Bullshit again, translators are doing stellar work at getting what we have into modern languages and published. Again, if you're bitching about how slow it is, get a job as a Babylonian translator instead of being a keyboard warrior.

>con't
>>
>>18364434
>On top of the fact that people weren't able to travel the world during the times that all pyramids were constructed, pyramids being all over the world.

Anon, you realize that pyramids are the only logical way to construct a massive building right? It only makes sense for primitive peoples to naturally resort to pyramids as a sensible way to construct any kind of monument given their resources. That's shit evidence for ayy-lmaos
>>
>>18368577
If the same people are giving you the alternative history, are behind the ""official"" history, are they really ""trying to get information out"" or are they trying to control the narrative?
The first step in fixing our misunderstanding with history is admitting theirs a problem. A huge one. And recognize influences over information. Anyone who refuses to admit this doesn't care about truth
>>
>>18366380

Yes and that's simply because we don't use stone as a building material anymore or very rarely.

Noticed how most stone fortresses and castles from a few hundreds of years ago have more longevity than skyscrapers today and probably didn't need as much maintenance? That's because back then, they used stone, a very durable material compared to today where we use chemical components and metals for our structures. Metals corrode extremely easily compared to stone and chemical components are easier and cheaper to make than carving and cutting stone, but they are less durable.

For fuck's sake, all it takes is MINIMUM knowledge in architecture and construction to know this shit. It's far more expesnive and time consuming to carve stone as building matieral and you can't really build sky scrapers out of them because they are also more dense and heavier than the materials we use today and may I remind you what kind of ultra consummerist society we live in where time is money, everyone needs to run all the time because the money wheel NEEDs to keep on spinning?
>>
>>18368650
I don't think anything. I know. There's a difference. And I'll save myself from being """educated""" as I wouldn't want to be so disadvantage I start calling people names as my logic breaks down under any pressure whatsoever.
>>
>>18368571
>That doesn't even touch on """private collections"""" which are entirely off base
The amount of private collections under strict control is smaller than you think. Most private collections will take a visitor if you give them a ring or shoot them an email. It's WAY more common for private collectors to restrict ARTISTS THEMSELVES from collections but take academics and cruious amateurs amateurs.

>Cry me a river about poor unfounded universities
Dude go fuck your dick with another cock. If you gave a quarter of a watery shit about the things you're bitching about you'd in the field.

>documented history certain NGOs co-opted the universities
~t. someone who never ever in their life was within ten feet of an administrative budget
Just because people read Tavistock funded anthropology doesn't mean that the state and ancient as fuck private trusts aren't the source for the vast majority of uni funding.

It's patently obvious when folks like you get on about this that you want everyone else to be as dumb as you by restricting access to the field even worse than it is now.

>Your era of lies and deceit will fall
Again, go fuck your dick with another cock.
>>
>>18368682

>I don't want to educate myself because knowledge is dumb and I'm right anyways.

Except I've presented you with evidence that goes against the claims that humans were too primitive to build large stone structures back in those days. Physically verifiable evidence that you can test yourself.

What you have provided me with so far are pictures with bold claims that cannot be verified.

I'd rather stay educated, thank you.

>>18368660

What would be the purpose of making pyramids today when, in order to be able to make them as tall as possible, they also need more surface area in a society where we are obsessed with making population centers as dense and tall as possible?

Yeah that's your answer. Pyramids are fucking useless in today's society.
>>
>>18368682
>I'll save myself from being """educated"""
And everyone else too from the looks of it.
Good for you, trying to destroy the livelihood of those in the field instead of going in the field.

>>18368675
I upload Babylonian translations AS SOON as they're posted online, what exactly is the problem here?
>>
>>18368523
Bud, you're a victim of the great game of telephone where facts are slowly and surely transformed into truthiness bites. Is there an intellectual filter? Yes because instead of being zealots of perceived truth, scientists scrutinize their own data over and over again to figure out the truth. Therefore it only makes sense they restrict access to their material to only those trained and specialized in those areas of research (you know, professionals vs the general dumb public) to prevent bias and red-herrings. Granted it wasn't always like that, and there is a long history of corruption within the scientific community, majority of modern scientists these days are much better at scrutinizing the truth.

It does nobody any good to filter truth these days, and with the advent of modern internet it's nigh impossible to contain the truth. It's just that shitty conspiracy hacks like Alex Jones and his gaggle of fucktards are helping the restriction and containment of data by adding noise to the mainstream. Live outside of the echochamber.
>>
>>18368720
I think he ran off.
>>
>>18368682
>>18368682
>I don't think anything. I know. There's a difference. And I'll save myself from being """educated""" as I wouldn't want to be so disadvantage I start calling people names as my logic breaks down under any pressure whatsoever.

You are whats wrong with America these days. You decide your truth based on feelings rather than facts. What's more ironic about you is that you are basically the epitome of corrupt "science" (aka: not-fucking-science-but-a-dumbfucks-opinion-about-the-world-that-he/she-purports-as-truth). You accept no evidence but your own and will fight the system of people who dedicate their lives to REAL field research and work with fantasy bullshit that was conjured after hours of watching Youtube videos and reading infowars articles. Congrats, and come to North Korea to collect your prize of Hemlock tea.
>>
>>18368720
Again. Its not an active blocker. If you try and make any real accredited paper saying ANYTHING is older than the narrative that civilization started 4000bc your career is over. They are labeled an ayylium worshiper and you get barred from the warehouses of artifacts.

No gains are made if people are too afraid to venture off the beaten path.

The internet is the sole reason these new history theories even see the light of day. Don't feed that bullshit of bias and red herrings. Anyone working in Egypt know how biased the "Egyptologist" are, the very notion that the Spyinx could be as old as the weathering pattern says it is is completely inconceivable to these people.
>>
>>18368780
>If you try and make any real accredited paper saying ANYTHING is older than the narrative that civilization started 4000bc your career is over.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe
>>
>>18368780
>If you say stupid shit that the evidence doesn't support people think you're a kook

Go figure.
>>
>>18368519
>There is a reason there are banned subjects in academia. Try getting funding for something that counters the mainstream narrative.

You can't get funding in aliens building the pyramids because the subject is banned. You can't get funding because the subject is stupid and there isn't any evidence. If you had actually any legitimate evidence that aliens built the pyramids, or any of your other bullshit, people would be happy to listen to you.
>>
>>18368523
These picturess and claims don't even understand how stars and the sun work due to the rotation of the earth. It's got the sun on the horizon literally due east, for fuck's sake. It's like some flat earther made this.
>>
>>18368788
Thankfully being run by the German archaeological institute, and frankly surprising they've gotten this far. However there is still some grey area when they took carbon dating of organic matter from the sight and found one to date 2500bc and one to date 7000bc (top of my head, wrong dates i know). Cearly the younger one is the correct date and we'll file the older date as a coincidence and a fluke.
>>
> we are more intelligent now and don't need pyramids.
> we can't build these pyramids anymore.
These bricks and stones they used weigh 5 tons but I guess we were also stronger back then too
>>
>>18364431

This is going to be hard to believe but, this was the very first space ship. People we're trying to build a stairway to heaven. To space. But they all stopped because at big as they built it wasn't tall and wide enough at the base to support the structure. People tried going to to space by building a pyramid to climb up there. Yes people back then were that dumb.
>>
>>18366766
The mathematics were much easier to decipher before the white limstone casing on the pyramid was stripped in the 12th century. Before then, the side of the pyramid had a smooth profile.
If you look at the bottom casing stones, that were buried in the earthquake that allowed locals to strip the casing stone, you can see the original angle up the pyramid was 51°, 51'. Take the tangent of that angle and the base length and you can know the original height.
The base casing stones sat on a base, or socle as it is called, that is 55cm or 20.8 inches thick. The socle sit on bedrock. Outside the core masonry for the corners, you see there are sockets for stones that would help show the original base of the pyramid, that fit with the socle. If you measure the perimeter of the base of the pyramid without the socle, each side is within 6" of being 756', P=3023.139'. Measure with the socle, each side is 760', P=3043.433'
With a 51°, 51' angle, the pyramid is 481' tall, 755.85' width; ratio of 7:11, this measure is without the socle. With the socle, there is a height of 482.7575', and a width of 790.6'.
Now take one square degree of latitude and longitude at the equator. It will be 68.7031 miles latitude, and 69.171 miles longitude. Polar radius is 13 miles less than equatorial radius. One minute of that degree will be 6087.0941' latitude, 6045.881' longitude. Take a quarter of that minute, and our latitude is 3043.547'; the longitude is 3022.940'.
Take the height, 482.7575' and multiply it by 43,200, you get 20,855,124', or 3949.834 miles. World Grid Surver of 1972 puts our polar radius at 3,949.8934 miles. That's only 313 feet difference.
The pyramid is a scale model of earth, with the ratio being 1:43,200.

The people who built the pyramid were able to measure the circumference of the earth within a few hundred feet, something we could not do until we had satelites.
>>
>>18366766
In 1/2 second of time a point on the equator will rotate a distance equal to one side of the base of the great pyramid measured with the socle. (1/2 second time is 1/172,800th part of the diurnal rotation).

Given 2 seconds of time (1/43,200th part of the diurnal rotation) a point on the equator will travel a distance precisely equal to the perimeter of the great pyramid's base as measured with the socle.
>>
>>18370734
So if you are standing at the equator, in 2 seconds earth the will have rotated 1/43,200th of its total daily rotation.
>>
>>18370707
Also, WGS '72 puts our polar radius at 482.7647.

Sorry for all these scattered posts, keep remembering stuff after I'e posted lol, I'll get to the parthenon next.
>>
>>18370707
Also to clarify a mistake and add a few other things.

*The pyramid is a scale model of one hemisphere of the earth, at a ratio of 1:43,200.

The great pyramids square base is to its height as the relation of the radius of a circle to its circumference. With a square and circle of equal perimeter, let's take the equator as the circle and the base of the pyramid as the square, enlarged x43,200. So if you are mapping from the circular arc of the equator, take it out, and flatten it over our square, it will be exactly the same length. So there will be no distortion between the base of the pyramid in regards to the equator, and the height of the pyramid in regards to the polar radius. Thus, the pyramid is a model, map, and a solution to the squaring of the circle.
>>
File: 20130611-021228.jpg (63KB, 640x293px) Image search: [Google]
20130611-021228.jpg
63KB, 640x293px
>>18364477
Do you have any proof humans could sail across the ocean when the pyramids were built?
>>
>>18367888
In a few years will be totally acceptable that you can go out nude because of "my body my rules" and in a few years more it will be totally natural and people will think we were troglodytes for hiding our body
>>
>>18364561
>Pyramid is just a very basic and easy way of stacking things up
Yeah and you conveniently ignore the fact that the insides are so complex that to this day aren't fully explored even with sonars and shit
>>
>>18366766
east width: 30.875 M =101.2957292ft
west width: 30.8835 M = 101.3236163 ft
north length: 69.5151 M
south length: 69.5115 M
latitude 37° 58' N, longitude 23°, 43' E

The parthenon on the east facade has a base width of 100 greek feet. If we take it measured in our feet, 101.2957, and divided it by 100, we would get 1.0129, a difference of .018 inch. Stecchini found the greek foot to be at 1.0114 english feet., which would have made the width 101.14 english feet by his measurements.
Now if we look at the latitude of athens, we find that the length of one degree of the meridian is 68.962 miles, or 364,121.647 feet. Dividing 364,121,647 by 60 gives 6,068.694 feet in one minute of meridian arc. Dividing 6,068.694 by 60 gives us 101.1449 feet in one second of the meridian arc at 38° N. So the total difference in length of one second of meridian arc at 38° N latitude and the east facade of the parthenon is .00426 feet, or 0.5 inch. Though the parthenon is technically at 37.58° N, so making that adjustment of two minutes of arc south, that 0.5 difference disappears.
So the parthenon is precisely one second of arc of the earth's circumference at that exact line of latitude.

I think the notion that the mathematics behind all of this was simple is kind of odd. Sure, modern mathematics has led to ridiculous leaps in technology, but there are measurements about the earth embedded in the architecture of these structures that we werent even able to verify until the advent of satellites.

If you already knew all this and were just stating an opinion about these two structures, then I guess I just went full autistic and spent a bunch of time typing for nothing.
>>
>>18370875
This man crossed the Pacific Ocean on a raft.

https://archive.org/details/Kon-Tiki_Across_the_Pacific_by_Raft_Thor_Heyerdahl

Did humans, at the time of ancient Egypt, have access to raft technology?
>>
>>18370761
Jesus, I'm drunk as fuck. WGS puts the radius at 482.7647 multiplied by 43,200. So the exact difference between that and the height of the pyramid is 0.0072 feet.

With that corrected, I'm done making an idiot out of myself.
>>
>>18367888
My balls are dangling right now and I didn't build any pyramids, this man speaks the truth
>>
>>18371020
Teotihuacan was built after Giza.
>>
>>18368660
Yes. I just said that they arent technological advanced. We dont really build them anymore, because they dont have a function and are hard to build
>>
>>18371543
Translation we can't.

We to dumb and to lazy.
>>
>>18371020
Even if they did they would have to have the confidence that they wouldnt fall off the end of the earth after getting too far into the ocean on the raft
>>
File: Luxor.jpg (67KB, 1440x550px) Image search: [Google]
Luxor.jpg
67KB, 1440x550px
>>18368660
>>18372812

Oh come the fuck on. Pic related.
>>
File: bspp.jpg (55KB, 636x361px) Image search: [Google]
bspp.jpg
55KB, 636x361px
>>18368660
>>18372812
>>18372836
This thing too. Supposedly something like the 5ht or 6th largest pyramid in the world, too.
>>
>>18372812
No. My point is pretty much the opposite of this. We are too smart to build shit that way. There is literally no point in doing so, when we can have all the benefits in a much more efficient way
>>
>>18364431
not aliums from outta space since space doesn't exist but Nephilims may be?
>>
>>18372893
I expect a lot of Mexican immigrants were employed to build the Luxor and BPS pyramid - does THAT count as built by aliens?
>>
>>18372872
What benefits?, they are at least 3000 years old and don't work like before, we don't know what they did when they were functional.

>>18372836
>>18372863
Making a pyramidal shape it's not the same, did you miss every shill post in this threads?
>>
>>18372927
So you're asking why we don't quarry multi-ton blocks to stack on top of each other to make buildings, rather than use steel and concrete which allow for hundreds of times more usable space inside, less money, less manpower, and less time to construct?

Gosh, I wonder why...
>>
>>18372927
>What benefits?
Being structurally sound and support their own weight while being fucking huge.
We can archieve this in more effective ways while getting a more functional building
>>
>>18368678
right, and all that stone we go through to get the minerals to build the skyscrapers, too expensive to collect that and build permanent structures?
what they fuck would an advanced race go through more effort to get inferior building supplies to build inferior building to those we constructed in the past?
why would we build monolithic immortal structures around the world, only to reduce our methods to something that could only last a fraction of the time, and is more unacceptable to all the elements, its just inconceivable, its like having smart phones then all downgrading to 90's pc's and police boxes. there is no logical step or reason to stop construction with.
also one more thing that none has mentioned, there are no places to hold oil torches, so no way to light up the inside of the pyramids so did that pack all the shit in before they built it, or could the Egyptians see in the dark, aswell as being super strong, being great architects and have the the population to build these things in less than a lifetime?
>>
>>18372988
>all that stone we go through to get the minerals to build the skyscrapers
Do you know what concrete in made of?

>too expensive to collect that and build permanent structures?
Yes, or rather, it makes a LOT more money to cut those blocks of stone into tiny pieces and sell them at a premium for people who have too much money and think a marble floor or a limestone facade makes them superior.

>inferior
It's only inferior in that it won't last as long. Which isn't a problem in modern times as building are torn down quite often to make room for new projects. Having stone-built skyscrapers would be a nightmare.

>why would we build monolithic immortal structures around the world, only to reduce our methods to something that could only last a fraction of the time, and is more unacceptable to all the elements, its just inconceivable
It's cheaper. It's faster. It's easier. It provides use with more usable space.

>its like having smart phones then all downgrading to 90's pc's and police boxes
You ARE aware that the smartphones built today do not last as long as the house phones and old portable phones, right?

>there is no logical step or reason to stop construction with.
Cheaper, faster, easier, more usable space. How is this not logical and reasonable?

>there are no places to hold oil torches, so no way to light up the inside of the pyramids
Because oil lamps - which have been in use since 12,000 BC - were completely unknown to Egypt.

http://www.epalladioartworkshop.com/OILLAMPS/HISTORY/
>In historical times one such ceremony, called Liknokaia (the burning lamp), was held in honor of the goddess Naiff, according to the historian Herodotus. During this celebration the ancient Egyptians lit thousands of oil lamps around the country and in their homes. One well-known Egyptian oil lamp was the luxurious lamp of Isis, which was used to illuminate the statues of the gods.
>>
>>18373048
>Do you know what concrete in made of?
yes i do actually, and its got some limestone, what they call fly ash, it some extract of volcanic ash or it used to be anyway. not from the stone you come across mass quantities off, such as granite and sandstone.
>Yes, or rather, it makes a LOT more money to cut those blocks of stone into tiny pieces and sell them at a premium for people who have too much money and think a marble floor or a limestone facade makes them superior.
i cant comprehend why anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence would choose beauty over functionality and longevity.
>building are torn down quite often to make room for new projects.
and your telling me we are the same race that build structures so they would bee seen all through time?
>It's cheaper. It's faster. It's easier. It provides use with more usable space.
then why ever build pyramids? if we built them, we had statues that were rather monolithic that could stand on a relatively small base, so why wouldn't they apply this knowledge to building their structures? why ever take te expensive slow and hard way if we built them?

>phones built today do not last as long as the house phones and old portable phones. depends on the user actually, but i was using it as a metaphor not a direct correlation, and a poor one at that i will admit

>Because oil lamps
right and those oil laps just magically float around? nowhere for torches implies nowhere for lamps. or were the Egyptians that careful that they could not accidentally knock a lamp on the ground over? also they used mercury lamps not oil. it just puzzles me how people expect our our predecessors to be perfect in nearly every way so that their history can be maintained
>>
>>18365457
Actually unlike Egyptian pyramids, Central American ones are just massive piles of dirt with a rock trim. You don't need to be an alien to pull that off.
>>
Efficiency is more important that longevity, especially if, in the long run, that longevity will fuck you over. Look to europe. So many old shitty non-modern buidings that are 'protected' for 'historical' reasons. They are still here, and that's great I guess, but they are horrible to update, add plumbing too, have decent electricity etc. As technology moves on, buildings must either be expendable, or super adaptable, and guess which is easier to do?

ALSO, you apparently haven't done any engineering or architecture--the buildings, especially the bigger ones, are quick environment proof--as they are flexible and have modern engineering that is designed to withstand wind, earthquakes, etc. Not perfect no, but the more flexible and sturdy an object, the better it can withstand all sorts of shit. The more rigid the structure, the more brittle. It's why the pyramids have such a huge base--to make it stable. Obelisks and henges fall apart all the damn time, and many are made with ginormous blocks and effort as well.
>>
>>18373208
>so why wouldn't they apply this knowledge to building their structures?
Other anon here, but what knowledge? They built pyramids, because it was the only way to build something THAT large, that wouldnt collapse under its own weight. You seem to underestimate how difficult it is to increase the height of a building without also increasing the area of its base
>>
>>18373208
>not from the stone you come across mass quantities off, such as granite and sandstone.
The materials for concrete are plentiful and cheap. MUCH cheaper than quarrying large blocks of granite or sandstone.

>i cant comprehend why anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence would choose beauty over functionality and longevity.
Perhaps if you has a bit of intelligence you could.

>and your telling me we are the same race that build structures so they would bee seen all through time?
Yes. Is it so hard to understand that priorities change?

>then why ever build pyramids?
That was the best they could do for such a large structure.

> we had statues that were rather monolithic that could stand on a relatively small base
How much usable space is inside that monolith?

>so why wouldn't they apply this knowledge to building their structures?
They did. They're called columns.

>right and those oil laps just magically float around?
Do you think gravity didn't exist thousands of years ago?

>were the Egyptians that careful that they could not accidentally knock a lamp on the ground over?
This sounds hard to you, does it?

>they used mercury lamps not oil.
Wut? Do you mean they were trying to burn mercury, or do you mean they were using lamps that were invented in 1901?
>>
>>18373296
>Perhaps if you has a bit of intelligence you could.
Welp, never living that down. Post discarded.
>>
File: 1479921770240.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479921770240.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>
File: 1467298753143.jpg (72KB, 735x541px) Image search: [Google]
1467298753143.jpg
72KB, 735x541px
>>18373304
>>
>>18373304
fuck off, Randy
>>
>>18373398

How did you switch the order of the posts? Magic?
>>
>>18364431
Builder of the Pyramids here
Ama.
>>
>>18373296
There's a chance that pyramids blocks are actually geopolymers, or ancient concrete.
>>
File: chephren_pyramid_quarry.jpg (181KB, 709x459px) Image search: [Google]
chephren_pyramid_quarry.jpg
181KB, 709x459px
>>18373430
Possible, how to make concrete was known back then. But it is unlikely considering the quarries are easily found, and the stones are distinct enough to trace them back to their originating quarry.

http://www.cheops-pyramide.ch/khufu-pyramid/stone-quarries.html
>>
>>18373408
hahaha. I tricked you with my meme magic! now fuck off, randy!
>>
File: d4c.gif (934KB, 252x292px) Image search: [Google]
d4c.gif
934KB, 252x292px
>>18373413
why triangles?
take me away senpai.
>>
>>18373550
Because Triangles are 1/2 of Squares.

See what happens when you put two Pyramids butt to butt.
>>
>>18364431

Why would aliens, that are advanced enough to travel through space, waste their time making pyramids? Don't you think they'd make more advanced things?
>>
fuck that, what about 6 pyramids all touching tips.
cubeamid.

>>18373633
"lol i bet we can build a fucking pointy rock stack and get them to worship it"
>>
>>18366060
Your evidence lacks even a vague reason for it being there which kind of prevents it from being evidence...
>>
File: octahedron.jpg (7KB, 219x200px) Image search: [Google]
octahedron.jpg
7KB, 219x200px
>>18373615
>See what happens when you put two Pyramids butt to butt.

You don't get a cube, if that's what you're implying.
>>
>>18373665
Flip it 35 degrees
>>
>>18373671
There is no possible orientation to make an octohedron a cube.
>>
>>18366295
>we've just had some pretty large extinction events

Wasn't there a story saying that the remains of an ancient city were found that appeared to have been completely destroyed by some sort of bomb?
>>
>>18373665
Looks like the diamonds to raise/lower water in Wet Dry World...
>>
>>18368519
>>18368837

Both of you are correct here in a way, while it's true that science tends to ignore crazy theories like alinums, they also ignore legitimate ideas and theories that are backed by solid evidence because they don't want to change the narrative.

We like the think of scientists as being rational and intelligent but they can be as dumb and stubborn as any of us on certain topics.

Look up the works of Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson for examples of solid evidence for their theories but still outcast by the mainstream.
>>
>>18373814
>they ignore legitimate theories backed by solid evidence

No they don't.

>Graham Hancock
>Randall Carlson

Classic kooks with no evidence.
>>
>>18373814
>that science tends to ignore crazy theories like alinums
nope
There are thousands scientists that are looking for ayys right now.

>they also ignore legitimate ideas and theories that are backed by solid evidence
nope
name such an case please

>because they don't want to change the narrative
There is no narrative but the scientific method maybe

>We like the think of scientists
nope
YOU have a certain image of "them" in your mind
>>
>>18370875
>what is the landbridge
>>
>>18364434

Man, different cultures came up with the same solution to create a superstructure which was structurally sound with inferior technology? How weird!

Next you're going to wonder why they all made their wheels round.
>>
>>18375209
Circular reasoning, haven't seen that fallacy in a while.

They were different cultures in different enviroments, Incas invented the wheel but didn't used them for transportation cause they lived in the mountains and it's not safe use them there.

Structures in the desert and in the rain forest shouldn't be that similar cause it makes no sense given the enviroment.

Carving rocks and transporting them it's hard but doable in the desert, but near impossible in the rain forest.
>>
>>18375366
the reason why pyramids are structurally sound is the same in every place with gravity
>>
>>18375371
I'm all on board for outrageous stretchings, but even I think that you went too far there.

According to you every man made structure should be a pyramid.
>>
>>18375379
No, not at all. I am not even that other anon, but he didnt say anything to make the conclusion that "every structure should be a pyramid"
notice the
>inferior technology
>>
File: 1460673139877.jpg (943KB, 1434x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460673139877.jpg
943KB, 1434x1000px
>>18375385
Inferior technology doesn't means that you should make the most impractical thing to do.

They have no reason to be in any of the places they are, besides looking pretty.

A bridge serves a purpose, an aqueduct too, they made this pyramids for a reason, and the truth is that we don't know what that reason was.
>>
>>18375393
If the goal of the building is "be a fucking huge monument that will impress everybody (and/or the gods) and will remind everybody of the power of its creators for millenia to come", then a pyramid is actually a rather practical approach.

People dont always apply an absolute pragmatic approach in everything they do, though. We still build things that arent perfectly reasonable
>>
>>18364431
>Did aliens build The Pyramid of the Sun?
No, because they would have done a better job.
>>
>>18367414
Please don't cuss anon
>>
File: 1460347986974.jpg (869KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1460347986974.jpg
869KB, 1680x1050px
>>18375492
We'll cuss if we have to.

This is an 18+ site.
>>
>>18368579
He's educated enough to not use six quotation marks on a word.
>>
>>18375393
>we don't know what the reason was

Actually we do, as they left writing. They Egyptian pyramids were tombs, the Mesoamerican pyramids were combination tombs/temples.
>>
>>18375366
>Near impossible in the rainforest

It's more difficult than the desert, but hardly impossible. Also, the Mayan pyramids are mostly filled with dirt and rubble. Then fitted on the outside with limestone, which is much more lightweight than granite, and can be quarried just about anywhere that's convenient for the builders. Also at the height of Mayan civilization, there would have been plenty of roads, and on very flat terrain.
>>
>>18375366
>Circular reasoning
explain how.
Because it seems like you dont know what that means
>>
¶ To whom then will ye liken God? or what likenesse will ye compare unto him?

19 The workeman melteth a graven image, and the goldsmith spreadeth it over with golde, and casteth silver chaines.

20 He that is so impoverished that he hath no oblation, chooseth a tree that will not rot; he seeketh unto him a cunning workeman, to prepare a graven image that shall not be mooved.

21 Have yee not knowen? have yee not heard? hath it not beene tolde you from the beginning? have yee not understood from the foundations of the earth?

22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grashoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtaine, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwel in:

23 That bringeth the princes to nothing; hee maketh the Judges of the earth as vanitie.

24 Yea they shal not be planted, yea they shall not be sowen, yea their stocke shall not take roote in the earth: and he shall also blow upon them, & they shall wither, and the whirlewinde shall take them away as stubble.

25 To whom then will ye liken me, or shal I be equall, saith the Holy One?
>>
File: the_baptism_of_the_christ_21.jpg (573KB, 1600x1062px) Image search: [Google]
the_baptism_of_the_christ_21.jpg
573KB, 1600x1062px
26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names, by the greatnesse of his might, for that hee is strong in power, not one faileth.

27 Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest O Israel, My way is hid from the Lord, and my judgement is passed over from my God?

28 ¶ Hast thou not knowen? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creatour of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is wearie? there is no searching of his understanding.

29 He giveth power to the faint, and to them that have no might, he increaseth strength.

30 Even the youths shall faint, and be weary, and the yong men shall utterly fall.

31 But they that waite upon the Lord, shall renew their strength: they shall mount vp with wings as Eagles, they shal runne and not be weary, and they shall walke, and not faint.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.