[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 23

File: im12.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
im12.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
aliens
>>
nigger
>>
File: again.jpg (112KB, 1195x1443px) Image search: [Google]
again.jpg
112KB, 1195x1443px
>>
File: alien.png (277KB, 1060x716px) Image search: [Google]
alien.png
277KB, 1060x716px
black
>>
File: Light-Being-Crop.png (124KB, 348x480px) Image search: [Google]
Light-Being-Crop.png
124KB, 348x480px
/pol/ seems to be more interested in this than you guys but my threads get pruned or deleted
>>
File: lac_ed_eti_lrgcrpped.jpg (36KB, 1440x1072px) Image search: [Google]
lac_ed_eti_lrgcrpped.jpg
36KB, 1440x1072px
have a shitty one and a vid niggers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePcM-iC0NOQ
>>
File: Untitled.png (846KB, 1255x795px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
846KB, 1255x795px
moar ETs
>>
File: m106.jpg (2MB, 3600x2812px) Image search: [Google]
m106.jpg
2MB, 3600x2812px
who here /galaxyfetish/

look at those fucking curves
there's just something about the fact that if you look at them through different filters they look different because different objects within them give off different kinds of light
it's like just giving us a sneaky peek and covering up quickly
we have a tiny temporal snapshot of each galaxy relative to its size, and we get a 3d image projected onto a 2d screen or piece of paper.
imagine if we could move at relativistic speeds! We'd be viewing these galaxies in more the way that the light and the stars see them, and there must be detail there unimaginable and mind-shattering to us tiny mortals.
Just imagine the immense wisdom of a galaxy, shimmering majestically in the twilight of cosmic winter. The comfy vacuum surrounding, buffetting, giving endless space, endless room to stretch and rotate and voom and vroom and freely shoom.

Just imagine them twinkle to each other uniquely in spectacular galactic dances, seductively portending ultimate black hole fusion when all is one and all is united.
Watch them spiral around each other in your mind's eye, ever closer to truly knowing each other beyond the possibility of any doubt that the other is perfect and special and real and beyond imagining in complexity and beauty just as I am.

Just for one moment try to begin to recognise how a galaxy is beyond any of our comprehension in wit and sexual lewdness and coiling writhing unfathomable obscurity. For one moment, ask yourself what the language of a galaxy could possibly be, as it spins in tandem with all its tiny components, billions of lifeforms swarming within its tender embrace.
>>
>>18364472
Sorry but that's magnified sunlight on drywall.
>>
File: Joshua-Tree-Light-Simulation.jpg (1MB, 2848x2136px) Image search: [Google]
Joshua-Tree-Light-Simulation.jpg
1MB, 2848x2136px
I don't know
>>
>>18365623
cool

>>18364582
>who here /galaxyfetish/

I go hard
>>
File: m51_1.jpg (2MB, 2384x3600px) Image search: [Google]
m51_1.jpg
2MB, 2384x3600px
>>18365648
Just look at that fucking glorious creature
Look how it comprises billions and billions of tiny little rotating parts, going round it at differing speeds, each the the power to fuel planets like our own at least and much more in the vast expanse of possibilities that the environment of an entire galaxy opens up to life's gestation.
Consider that within any given galaxy there are the life processes of stars, from nebula or gas cloud to spinning disc of gas to shining main sequence beauty to bulging red giant to massive explosion of incredible destructive power, spewing forth the seeds of new formation even as it sheds its current form of life. Some are lucky enough even to become black holes, the great mystery of our time, sucking, ever sucking, pulling in mass and energy like the great devourer of all being and yet hinting, always suggesting, that, somewhere out there, there could be another side - an end point to all this roiling turmoil and change and expression. Some kind of closure to the colourful outpouring of creative manifestation.

And yea, these things are even at the heart of every galaxy we know, ever forming new pockets of reality by their spinning changes, ever creating new niches for new beings to arise, ever knitting reality into grooves for the forms to glide through, ever radiating glorious new ways that they can be known to others.

You'd better start believing in the beauty of galaxies

You're in one
>>
File: Galactic Filaments.png (2MB, 1600x1236px) Image search: [Google]
Galactic Filaments.png
2MB, 1600x1236px
>>18365720
And you just know. You can tell, can't you. These things are everywhere. Even the tiny particle floating through the timeless voids of infinite space will, almost inevitably, find itself meeting once again a great wall of galaxies, pulsating and shapeshifting from one form that the mind of man cannot possibly encapsulate to another. In their vortices and their filament threads they weave a great web of creation, through time ever making real the possibilities that each combination of elements opens up in a great orgy of universal love exclusive of none. Here, on the galactic scale, there is no superior and no inferior, nobody to look up or down or sideways or diagonally, nobody to judge or consider or philosophise. There is only light, and matter, and the void. There is every direction, and directions beyond our ken. There are wavelengths our nervous sytems cannot process and particles we still haven't found. Mystery, endless mystery.
>>
moar aliums
>>
this one's definitely the sun
>>
http://etletstalk.com/et-ufo-contact-sites/
>>
File: 2SP68V.gif (319KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
2SP68V.gif
319KB, 320x180px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePcM-iC0NOQ
definitely a lens flare
>>
OP is retarded
>>
File: orig-5-enlarged.jpg (7KB, 191x153px) Image search: [Google]
orig-5-enlarged.jpg
7KB, 191x153px
this one doesn't even look like anything
>>
>>18366048
Snap pea pod
>>
>>18366071
Sorry I mean the soybean or, in weebish speak, it is known as the edamame pod.
>>
File: staff-orig-enlarged.jpg (10KB, 261x327px) Image search: [Google]
staff-orig-enlarged.jpg
10KB, 261x327px
this one's purty
>>
>>18366089
>>18366048
I like these aliens, they look cool!
>>
legit true story
so I'm online browsing UFO stuff and suddenly I need to go pee, right

right

so i go downstairs where the toilet under the stairs is cos the plumbers are doing up the upstairs loo

and I find myself with my eyes closed in the middle of a thought about ETs with a bowl of cereal in my left hand cos I made one, forgot to mention I was hungry too btw

and this image of Anne Frank pops into my head with a disguise like a big Jewy nose and a moustache and big glasses
and I swear I hadn't seen suc h a picture earlier although I was browsing /b/ and saw lots of Hitler photos

anyway what does this mean? I think it's pretty spooky

more UFO fotos for ur delectation
>>
>>18366048
looks like some dragon balls
>>
>>18366048
Literally a horse cock
>>
File: demonic_alien_agenda1.jpg (140KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
demonic_alien_agenda1.jpg
140KB, 500x424px
>>18364416
Aliens are spirits. Fallen angels and demons.

The Omega Conspiracy Dr. I D E Thomas
http://www.scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas

The Alien Agenda and the NWO
http://youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE

I.D.E. Thomas: The First To Expose The "Alien" Strong Delusion
http://youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM

Jacques Vallee - Messengers of Deception
http://www.scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception

David Jacobs - The Threat
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/doc/David%20Jacobs%20-%20The%20Threat.pdf
http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/alien.ufo/Jacobs,%20David%20-%20The%20Threat.pdf

Fallen Angels, Yoga & Hinduism, New Age, New World Satanic Order
http://youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers

Jacques Vallee - Passport to Magonia
https://www.scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia

Fallen Watchers
http://www.ryanmcginty.com/fallen/
>>
>>18364461
/pol/ actually has good discussions on the topic.Pity the mods don't see a subject at the core of human politics for the next 1000000 years as politically incorrect enough to discus, because of the waves of social engineering that have gone into making the subject seem ridiculous.
>>
>>18367773
Please, you can believe what you want, just stop trying to change the definitions of things.

Aliens aren't spirits and never will be. You can say there are spirits out there pretending to be ayy's, but dont say they ARE ayys. That. Is. Just. Stupid.
>>
File: 1194794_m.jpg (30KB, 597x600px) Image search: [Google]
1194794_m.jpg
30KB, 597x600px
>>18367962
this to be honestly flamilam

also, if foreign spirits are trying to take up residence on Earth without going through the legal channels, that makes them guess what? ALIENS
>>
>>18367972
Almost took you seriously for a second there.
>>
File: anime_dance_ss.jpg (60KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
anime_dance_ss.jpg
60KB, 960x538px
>>18367983
Why? Do you know of any illegal spirits taking up residence on Terra at this time?
>>
GUYS. The aliens won't come until we figure out how to spread this meme.

Read this to understand

frombob.to/you
>>
File: anime_dance_stts.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
anime_dance_stts.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>18368005
If ayys are real, how come they don't just show up and immediately disrupt everything everyone on Earth is doing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2aTkX1Jmpc

Isn't this normal behavior? Are you saying that calling before you show up at a party is what they would do instead? Is that... normal behavior for an "" alien? ""
>>
>>18366271
Often I get images in my head (mostly anime images hehe) when I'm tired and I wonder where they came from. We must find out where it's coming from. I'm just waiting to see or hear something in my mind I've never heard before then actually see it on 4chan ha.
>>
File: 1469420268254.jpg (17KB, 494x472px) Image search: [Google]
1469420268254.jpg
17KB, 494x472px
>>18368005
I really REALLY like your meme.
>>
I'm an alien who considers itself converted to human.
I have a friend who seems bizzare when he exchanges small talk with vendors, maybe he's autistic or something, but learned behaviors exhibited by humans/other animals that never get acknowledged seem like bizzare/easily glossed over phenomenon. Are there any weird things about humans that no one ever talks about but everyone knows that might not be easily observable?

This is obviously not a true statement. There are no such thing as aliens.

>>18367773
Fuck you, you guys made these things and they fuck with everyone's shit when they figure out how to escape your magnetosphere in like a thousand years.
>>
File: PCM.gif (7KB, 375x422px) Image search: [Google]
PCM.gif
7KB, 375x422px
>>18368126
Welp, eye contact is an obvious one. There is a special frequency (meaning how frequently something occurs, not a perfect sine wave, that would be robotic) of looking into anothers' eyes that is correct. Locking eye contact for too long is weird, and never making it at all is also weird. But the funniest part is, the only way to get a sense of what duration of eye contact is normal, is to look at people's eyes.

So you have this band of humans all looking into each others' eyes, trying to get a sense of what proper eye contact is supposed be like, and none of them actually know. That's why it's a very organic data pattern. If you tried to decompile it, nothing less than being exactly in the moment would be sufficient to get an accurate representation, since it's a data pattern that's evolving all the time.

It's one of the ways that humans are weirdly psychic, but most of it goes on subconsciously. At the conscious level, they've only got a two-state binary metric--a pulse code modulation between "That person looks at me weird" and "that person is shy."

Either that, or nobody ever thinks of it at all, and only an android would ever try to calculate the frequency equation of human eye movements.
>>
>>18364461
Wah! I'm sad. Mods keep deleting my profound threads.

KYS dickweed.
>>
>>18368149
>nobody ever thinks of it at all
This is great. I recognize that certain people have difficulty maintaining it but never really examined it in terms of a situational duration. Will definitely research this, appreciate the ethological viewpoint as well.
>>
>>18364416
No.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.