[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandala Effect is pointless.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: patrickewing.jpg (31KB, 236x343px) Image search: [Google]
patrickewing.jpg
31KB, 236x343px
Let's build a Mandala Device so we can get rid of the nukes, so America can get back to conventionally kicking the living shit out of every motherfucker who needs it.

And while we're at it, make it so it was Hitler's burnt corpse we pulled out of the UFO at Roswell in '47.

Let's America Great again.
>>
I thought I was being funny by spelling it wrong..
I thought I was being clever in co-opting utter nonsense into an interesting possibility. I was disheartened by my sudden realization that is wasn't funny or clever.
>>
There is one thing I can think of though, regarding the Effect, and it's this.

When I was a kid, Masons were a regular part of everyday life. I walked past their Hall every day on my way to school, never thinking it was anything more than a fixture of my community, like the fire hall, or the grocery store. Their hall was a shared facility- it also served as the Legion Hall for our veterans. It was beside the Catholic church. The Mayor was an openly admitted member of the lodge, it was an accepted, and good part of my community. I moved away at 18, thousands of km away and spent ten years away before making my money and moving back to the valley. The Mason's did not have a hall anymore, they did not advertise in the paper anymore, nor did anyone seem to know any members anymore- like I said, all the old boys loved by the town were part of the lodge. In ten years they had seemingly dropped out of sight physically, but also dropped out of popular knowledge. They'd become mysterious. This bothered me because I'd become associated with them only a couple of years before moving back. I spent time with a Mason in my home province, though in a different city. He was hooked up and was up to date on every membership application and acceptance that passed in that province. That's how it works, every single member much say yes before anyone gets in- hundreds of people must say yes. He would regularly report the roster changes of my home lodge to me as a matter of course. People I grew up with were becoming members. Then I went home like I said after ten years, and, it's like it was all smoke. I've talked to one of those people from my past that I'd heard made it, he admitted he was a Mason. He said it was a fun group of people who liked to get together and shoot the shit kind of thing.

Either these people pull their claws in from generation to generation or something else is going on. I should have officially gotten in when I had the chance.
>>
My reality has shifted 5 times. The world map changed for me at least 3 times. Ancient structures like the pyramids are different.

This really is happening.
>>
>>18364578
The map thing, ya. That can be a tricky one I suppose. Look at it this way maybe- if you were gifted with long life, 500 years or so, how many times would our map have changes in your lifetime, and way? Today, I can internet search earth map and get dozens of differing maps of earth. They all are meant to represent an aspect of earth specific to their area of study, or depict data in a way most useful to that angle of study the makers of such maps required. A map is a map, it's not a finality of fact and never was meant to be such. The differing map thing is horse shit.
>>
>>18364556
2b1ask1

They're pretty desperate for young blood.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.