[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ouija board experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5

File: Ouija.png (132KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
Ouija.png
132KB, 276x182px
Had a couple girls over last night for a wine party (Go fuck yourselves, I'm classy as fuck). Having a great time, this girl Jen wants to play with a Ouija board I have. The board I have is just for decoration, I haven't played since High School, and when I did, nothing happened. So everyone agree, since it was 8:00 and it was dark out, we're buzzing, and wanted something to do. I pulled it out, set it on the table, went through the basic rules and started to play. My initial idea was to scare the shit out of the girls so they would obviously sit closer, but as we started playing I decided to give it a shot. All the lights were out and I placed candles on the table for effect. We began to play.
>Hello?
>Any spirits here?
The usual. Nothing happened. I started joking around.
>Will I get laid tonight. . . ?
The girls pushed it to no and laughed.
We got serious again.
>Hello?
It slowly slid to Hello. The girls told me off to stop pushing it, I never did.
>Where are you?
It spelled out THERE- - - - - AND- - - - - HERE. So we paused. Looked at each other and laughed.
>What's your name?
Now, it didn't move for maybe 10 seconds. Then it spelled MR HAPPY. I instantly called bullshit and told the girls that one thought of the name, which is why it took so long. One girl started getting real nervous saying she didn't want to play. We agreed on a couple more questions.
>Mr.Happy, are you dead?
This was the odd answer,. NEVER. So I asked. Never died? or never alive? The candles flames spun in a counter clockwise motion. The flame went parallel to the table and spun in a circle. Then it replied. . . NEVER. The girls got freaked out, and broke the circle, and we argued. They wanted to stop playing. So we stopped. They got up and pretty well left. As they left, I cleaned up all the bottles and weird shit started happening in my home. 1/2
>>
2/2

As I put the bottles on the counter, I left the kitchen (Ouija board still on the table.). I went to the head to take a piss. I could hear faintly bottles slightly clinging together. I pinched my dick so I could hear. Nothing. Right before I un-pinched It started to cling together again. I finished and walked out in the living room. All candles were blown out, which I left them going (vanilla scent), and the bottles were spread out across the counter. I grabbed my phone, and called the girls thinking they came back in and decided to fuck with me. I didn't hear a ring tone, and Jen picked up saying they were in the cab(I could here the shitty arab music). So I told them what just happened. I jokingly said, maybe it's Mr.Happy. After I got off the phone with them I went to put a plate of food away when I noticed the triangle piece was on YES.
>Did we leave it on YES? Don't remember.
>But, we forgot to say goodbye.
I grabbed the piece and said.
>Mr.Happy, Goodbye.
Now, as I turned to grab the plate I saw a figure outside my dinning room window, maybe four feet away. I looked up quickly, and it was gone. Since then. I've had weird shit happening all day today. Seeing a dark shadow in the corner of my eye. Voices. Shit moving without noticing. I lost maybe thirty minutes of time. Should I invite the girls over to say a proper goodbye? What do I do?
>>
>>18363591
I should add. I'm not religious. So I don't know if I should call a Catholic priest, or a Wiccan or some shit over. I could use some advice on what to do?

Also I wouldn't mind hearing if someone has had a similar situation or even communicated with this entity. Is it violent? Should I be worried?
>>
>>18363591
you basically let a spirit infest your house, you should call a catholic priest to do an exorcism of you house, hopefully will work.
>>
>>18363620
So, saying goodbye without the group was essentially a shitty idea. If I call them back over tonight and say goodbye as a group, will the entity leave? It hasn't done anything violent, and I know nothing really about this.
>>
>>18363625
i don't know, but i were in your shoes i wuold do that. if that doesn't work do as i said.
>>
>>18363628
Okay. The priest isn't going to try and do anything to me personally? I don't want to join a church.

Give me a ten minutes. Someones at my door.
>>
>>18363631
No, obviously. And i don't want to alarm you but should do that as quickly as you can, spirits can infest person either. What you basically did using an ouija board was interacting with a damned soul in the best case or a demon in the worst.
>>
>>18363644
No one was there. Ring and Run.

Okay. Weird question. I had missing time today, may have napped, not sure. If I were some one infested by a spirit, what are signs?
How long does it take a priest to do a cleansing?
>>
>>18363575
>>18363591
its all in your head. Record it next time to prove to yourself its not real
>>
>>18363656
Well, if it's a damned spirit or a demon like.
>>18363644 suggested. I don't know if I want to wait another week to catch shit on film. I may try to call the priest in the morning. Give me another 10 minutes, Kids are ringing my shit up.
>>
>>18363651
>How long does it take a priest to do a cleansing?
I know that if someone is possesed should go to an exorcist as soon as possible. But i think that if you were possesed you would know. what do you mean by 'i had missing time today'? you don't rember how you spent that time?
>>
>>18363663
i mean start recording right now. You can easily disprove all this bullshit by recording for the rest of the night.
I have played ouijia in abandoned buildings, graveyards, and out in the streets. I have even played it drunk and high. Its all a game. The thing is for children. Stop being illogical, none of what you are experiencing is real. Its all just in your head.

That being said, i have had some creepy experiences in my life but none of them were related to the ouijia.
>>
>>18363665
Sorry, took my doorbell apart.

I was doing the dishes today after lunch. Put the dishes in the little rack to air dry. Then I sat down and was starting to drink a tea by the TV. Then I was randomly on a different couch, full tea and my attic ladder was down. It must\ve been thirty minutes because I put the movie reservoir dogs on and it was half through the movie.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9tA4fmLDzww
>>
>>18363679
Sorry, forgot to add that my dishes were also put away but the cupboards were open. The attic ladder was creepy so it overshadowed the dishes.

>>18363672
You can't say it isn't real, and then you have had experiences lol. Then say stop being a pussy ha. I won't ignore that it could be in my head. Mostly looking for advice.
>>
>>18363625
>>18363631
the priest won't do anything to you! the worst they'd say is that they couldn't help, or tell you you're a dumbass for what you did. If you can't get a priest, try to get into contact with mexicans, desu. Next best thing.

but i don't think saying goodbye now would help.

my understanding of ouija boards is that from the beginning of the point where you start talking to this spirit, you are in danger of it breaking out into your 'dimension', for lack of a better word. once you are in contact with this spirit, even while talking to you they can 'break out' via crossing the board (as in, repeatedly going from one side of the board to another side several times)

you're safe until they do break out, which i think is generally shown as a very sudden lack of activity after crossing the board. and at that point, saying goodbye wont do shit but make it to where others cannot get in.

still, it couldn't hurt. i'm not the authority on the matter, this is just my understanding of things. if you dont say goodbye on the session and get rid of the spirit/demon thing before it breaks out, then left to its own devices, it will find a way in.

it also could just be paranoia. you just did something that you might really have a belief in, or maybe it just really freaked you out.
>>
>>18363686
>durrrr, i can't read. You said you had experiences. durrrr
I never said those experiences lead to paranormal bullshit, did i dick face? We did it because we were bored..... bored is the keyword here. Because its fucking nothing.
But you are being a pussy. And also an idiot. Trust me. Let a couple of days pass by. Its like watching a creepy movie and thinking you see something in the dark.

The game was literally made for children. It was made by a toy company, not some witches. Please get real.

Unless you are role playing right now, then go ahead and keep on role playing.
>>
>>18363679
That's fucking odd.I think you should talk to an exorcist, keep in mind that not every catholic priest perform exorcisms. If you can't find an exorcist soon you should still call a priest do make a blessing of the house.
>>18363683
>implying spirits would show themselves being filmed.
>>18363693
don't listen to him, a priest it's the best thing.
>>
>>18363701
>>implying spirits would show themselves being filmed.

Why wouldn't they, I don't get it.
>>
>>18363683
I fucking knew one of those girls were fucking with me. So is it possible I'm thinking all this up? Power of the mind?
>>18363693
Should I still get a priest even though ^^^ proved it BS? I can't really explain it all, but it's possible I could be conjuring it mentally?
>>
>>18363686
plus, i told you to start recording all this bullshit you are claiming and you totally dodged that idea. Good job trying to make yourself believe in bullshit
>>
>>18363704
>is it possible i have telekinetic powers and am conjuring all this disturbance in my house?

no, you are just being an idiot
>>
>>18363704
Do you consider yourself psychologically weak? If so, it's possible, otherwise it's true.
>>
>>18363701
>spirits don't show themselves on camera, thats why there is absolutely no footage to show ouijia is real

how fucking convenient
>>
>>18363705
Jesus Christ man, relax. I'll start recording it. Take the asshole pickle out your ass.
>>
>>18363721
sometimes you need to tell someone they are an idiot in the meanest way possible to let them know they are being an idiot.

I hope it gets to you how much of an idiot you are being.
>>
>>18363703
If they are damned souls or demons maybe they don't want people to believe in supernatural.
>>
>>18363725
lol wtf
>>
File: 1458860844491.png (961KB, 839x2406px) Image search: [Google]
1458860844491.png
961KB, 839x2406px
>>
>>18363725
Maybe, schmaybe.

I'm tired of asspulls. Give me something I can work with.
>>
Wish this was real :/
>>
File: beauty.png (115KB, 270x261px) Image search: [Google]
beauty.png
115KB, 270x261px
>>18363703
>>18363758
It's possible that any type of recording equipment couldn't capture entities as shown in OP's example. The only reason I believe in ghosts and other supernatural spoops is because i've experienced shit like it before; otherwise i'd be a skepdick as well.
>>
My co worker told me of a story about someone he knew. Basically they did the same thing but were mild drug users. They were great kids from what he said but one day the played around with one of those boards and one of them went literally insane and is now institutionalized
>>
>>18363575
OP back. Quick Update.

I stopped replying because my doorbell kept ringing and I couldn't figure out why. I had taken it off during the convo last night, and the sound kept turning on. All friggin night, ding ding 20 mins ding ding 40 mins ding ding. I didn't catch anything on my cell other than faint doorbell sounds and shuffling. Other than that nothing. I did feel my covers move last night, could have just been me. I called a local Catholic priest this morning and went in to talk to him for a bit. Explained everything. He personally said he doesn't believe in Ouija boards, but he thinks if there is something there, it could have always been there and the ouija was just a vessel for it but he said anything could of been a vessel for it. . . So he is coming tomorrow because he said it doesn't seem aggressive, just playful even though my missing time was suspect and odd. So, tmm it is. If the thread is still here I'll explain what happens.
>>
>>18365794
good job wasting time on nothing. Those girls who left your party did so because of how lame you were being believing this bullshit, not because they were scared.
>>
>>18365794
Might be worth praying and asking for forgiveness if you mean it but I don't know if it'll help.
>>
>>18365794
Do a banishing ritual,OP.
>>
>>18363575
>>18363739
Look at this, OP. Also, maybe try a sage cleaning ritual. Google that shit.
>>
>>18363575
These boards are bullshit, and its very simple why.
1. The movement of the board is based upon the tension of others in the room, the smooth wood and moving piece slide extremely easily so that any movement pushes it. When the slightest movement from anyone bumps it, the rest move to follow it, and it goes to where they subconsciously will it to go. Its a psychological trick.
2. The "experiences" you've had are probably the girls fucking with you, if you believe in this kind of madness then you're basically asking to be laughed at.
My advice? Throw away that useless piece of garbage and get a real decoration piece, like a sword, tiki masks, a fucking painting, whatever.
>>
Gake and fay.
>>
Contact the columbine shooters
>>
ill just drop this here
https://youtu.be/euWmhHBsR6g?t=7m59s
>>
>>18363575

There was an Egyptian river God called hapi pronounced happy.
Of course these aren't actually "gods" these are all a fallen angel wanting worship. It would be true they have not died yet.
>>
>>18369691
Hocus pokus could have brought this OP, assuming you are legit, but there is only one thing they fear and it's the fire of the Holy Spirit.
You would have to petition Jesus Christ to cleanse your house with his blood or the fire of the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>18363739
Very interesting, I wondee if the method to dispose of ouija boards is also the same for the destruction of negative sigils as well? A few years ago I destroyed a sigil a guy made me hide somewhere in my parents house to fuck them up. When my mum started having health problems, I realised I did the wrong thing and destroyed it by pulverising it with a rock (it was written on paper), and then burning it. I had no idea how to properly get rid of it, and I feel I made a mistake by how I did it.
>>
OP here

Priest result.

Priest showed up around noon and did a walk through in the house. I should say before he showed up it was still the same shit. Things moving when I was in another room. Noises, the fucking door bell. I didn't lose time today, or yesterday. So the priest showed up, did a walk through. The he went to his car and grabbed a bible and a weird little ornament full of I'm guessing holy water. He started in my foyer, which is just a small hallway. As he started speaking bible versus and splashing the water everywhere, we both heard quick footsteps up my stairs and slammed my bedroom door (assuming it was my bedroom door because when we went up it was the only closed door.). The priest didn't react, just looked over, and kept on doing his thing. He finished the whole house and nothing else happened. I thanked him and tried to pay him, but he said he wasn't allowed to be paid for this, but kind of stood there starring. So I gave him some "charitable" dollars.
A couple hours later I left the house to get groceries and a few on sale items. When I returned home my attic ladder was down, and my cupboards were open and chairs not flipped over, but moved two feet and angled away from the table. So, I'm assuming it didn't work. I looked online and will be bringing a Native American from the reserve tmm. Then some psychic Wiccan fat chick on Monday. Both were talking about sage. So. . .We'll see. Another night, but with a pissed of entity.

>PS. The Priest didn't do the attic now that I think of it, maybe that's why it didn't work? or maybe it's all b.s. The native and Wiccan will cost me a few bucks. . . Is it a ruse?
>>
>>18369909
>ps i didnt record any of this despite the fact that some people were asking for footage
>b..but the ghosts wouldn't have come out if i was recording

stories that i can make up in my head in 2 seconds suck
>>
>>18369914
I said earlier I didn't catch anything except sounds. Plus, even if I showed it I'd get
>Anyone could have done this, faggot.
If I actually caught something of significance I'd sell it and tell you guys where to watch it.
>>
>>18363575
literally no footage, no timestamped pictures, not even a screenshot of the text from the "girls" at his party.

This whole story sucks
>>
>>18369920
You are so fucking lame. Even faked footage is more interesting than a lame ass fucking story
>>
>>18363575

>wine party

Was your husband also in attendance?
>>
>>18369926
boo hoo.
>>18369930
I don't to be another guy on /x/ putting up fake shit. Believe what ever you want man.
>>18369931
No. Male, 27, 6'3, 215, 8" piece. Wine, food, it's an enjoyable time. I personally enjoy the finer things in life you may like living in the gutter.

But W.E, let the thread die. I'm not posting anymore updates. Go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>18369920
>if i actually caught something, I would sell it and send you the link to go buy it

this just proves that all this was fake. If any of this was real, you would be freaking out and letting everyone know, especially /x/. Cause then people would hop on it and jump on your channel for more entries.
>>
>>18369950
I don't have a channel. I'd sell it to some A&E or Travel show, maybe a news network. Why give it up for free if it'll make me some free cash? Think a little.
>>
>>18369964
of all the ghost footage out there, this faggot thinks his footage is special enough for A&E or Travel channel to buy and do an hour special on.
Dude, get a little smarter next time you try to pull of such a lame story
And don't be so butthurt no one bought it (metaphorically speaking)
>>
>>18369965
I said I never had any footage you cuck. Read. I said
>If I showed what I had, you'd be mad because it could easily EASILY be faked.
>And if I found something great like an actual image, I'd sell it.
>>
>>18369948
>i dont want to be another guy on /x/ putting up fake shit

What makes you think anyone here believes what you say is real? You're already that guy so you might as well make things actually interesting
>>
>>18369974
>still thinks he is special enough for A&E or Travel channel to buy his shit if he had any

dude, you are one special snowflake. Ill give you that
>>
>>18369977
or news. Anything. Why are you guys so upset at this? If I caught some amazing shit, I'd sell it to WHOEVER. A&E TRAVEL, NEWS who knows. Why would I just give it up to a bunch of chetto fingers who'll say
>Oh this is B.S, OP you're a fag.
?
>>18369975
You can believe what you want. Sorry my life isn't as entertaining as a fucking move, and my experience isn't as fucking crazy as one. But this is called the real world m8, not a fucking movie.
>>
>>18369984
lololol, okay buddy. We get it. Move on. The fact you are getting angry at us for thinking we will get actual footage shows how fake this all is.

I thought you said you didn't care and wanted the thread to die. So stop replying and just move on. So far, everything you said is not true including you saying you don't care about what people believe
>>
>>18369990
First, not mad at all.
Second, I will defend myself when you guys are acting like cunts.
>>
>>18369996
Good for you. Goodbye, let it die.
>>
>>18363575
Ey OP, what did you do with the board? Leaving that shit around even after you close a conversation sometimes isn't the best, some spirits that are more persistent take it as a "we'll talk more later" and will still linger if the board is present in your home
>>
>>18363575
Yall need Satan, no spirit will mess with ya if you have Satan in your life.
>>
>>18363575
You done fucked up OP, you ain't supposed to talk to the dead.
>>
>>18363597
>>18363575
>>18363620
Surprisingly only the Catholics can get rid of spirits
>>
>>18363575
Can the board itself carry negative energy? I got my ouija board from a garage sale a couple years ago. It was $2 and I never used it to this day.
>>
File: 1478260609244.png (202KB, 447x363px) Image search: [Google]
1478260609244.png
202KB, 447x363px
>>18363575
plates are used to open ports Spirit but someone decided to make money and had become commerce last Taim on / x / one anonymous friend of his said that after playing with this a sign of his sister had an accident and the house was full of strange accidents, if you want this end you need to contact the good witch because you have opened a portal to the spiritual world and does not know himself, and certainly there is no one who is yet to come, and with what intentions alone thou art in a dug thinking that spirituality is fun if you quickly close this portal you can really have a lot of trouble
>>
worst rp ever
>>
I tend to find it a good rule of thumb when using an Ouija board you do not do it in your house, and you do not do it in your room. Just generally good ideas.
>>
fake and gay
>>
>>18374755
>>18374809
Why do I feel like this is the same fag?
>>
>>18374630
Can someone answer please?
>>
File: wine tasting.jpg (23KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
wine tasting.jpg
23KB, 600x400px
>>18363575
>wine party (Go fuck yourselves, I'm classy as fuck)
>>
>>18375234
Technically yes. Whatever it's been used for will be imbued and resonant.
>>
>>18375234
Use it and find out
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.