[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goetia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: SITRI.jpg (135KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
SITRI.jpg
135KB, 500x500px
Anyone here worked with the Goetia before?

Curious about how others do it. I recently did a simple thing with Sitri, and there was no big ritual or anything, just a blue candle, a sigil, a name, some blood, some focus, and BOOM no longer single.

Seriously, since hitting up Sitri I've been getting numbers and double-booked dates on the weekend, it's almost too much! But it's incredible how this has happened, after contacting Sitri. Before Sitri, I was just lonely and single and nobody ever approached me or anything. Now it's just crazy.

I"m curious about other people's knowledge. I've spent years studying the occult, and in that time I learned that, at least for me, the ceremonial stuff isn't needed at all. But it is still popular with some people. So what is your understanding of how this works?
>>
>>18362482

The way I see it, you need *some* kind of ritual. Specifics are not nearly as important, but I'm convinced you HAVE to do a "cantrip".

As to actual metaphysics, I usually don't care beyond speculation.
>>
>>18362499
Define "ritual". I did all that stuff when I was younger, but I have found that my mind is strong, for some reason. Like I went on a survival trip in the northern Australian tropics, went without food for a full week, during that week was climbing mountains and being very active, just didn't need to eat. Or like how if I get hiccups, I can just make them stop. And some other things, although nothing compared to thos hardcore Buddhist monks who can control their body temperature and so on.

But yeah I've found that ceremonial things are primarily there for the person to focus with. I like keeping it simple with a sigil and a candle, think hard about Sitri (or whomever), I speak my honest thoughts, maybe I write something down, and every time, I get amazing results.

It's about directing your mind to the right place. Chanting, meditating, doing big old rituals, drawing pentgrams on the ground, singing in a church choir, going arse-up for Allah five times a day - same shit in essence. What I'm saying is that you can bypass that, if you know how.

It's about the state of mind you gotta get into. Not sure how I ended up in it, but it's effective as hell.
>>
I'm very interested in this, so I'll give it a quick bump!
>>
You guys are going to get destroyed

"hit up Sitri..."

Fucking millennials
>>
>>18362482
knowing these ancient deities or demons, this one is going to come back and bite you in the ass. Dont even mess with Goetia. Sitri was enough.
>>
>>18362677
Who is sitri? This is the first I'm hearing this
>>
>>18362521

I get what you say, but you are also stating the need for some ritual tools, at least for a time.

Also, lighting a candle, contemplating a sigil and doing certain mental gymnastics is already a very very small ritual.
>>
Gremory and Sallos have blessed me with their gifts and their amazing powers. I am thankful for them. As part of my payment I am spreading their name online, since they already did what I asked of them. Believe it or not. They are the real deal and being summoned together was the best thing I have done. So big shoutout to those two. They are very friendly and kind demons ruled by venus.
>>
File: Payment.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Payment.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
The ceremonial stuff works well to help keep you focused. I didn't use much in the way of ritual outward when I did the one big work I've done, but interests were closely aligned and the payment was not insignificant.
>>
>>18362687
They don't bite you in the ass and they aren't generally malicious. The problem with the Goetic spirits is that the same reason people reach out to them: they have their interests. If you bring them in they're going to do what they do and its up to you to contain their influence.

The trick to successful work like this is to know your Will well enough to know who's influence is going to be complimentary rather than counter.
>>
Don't you get tired of corrupting souls?
>>
>>18362521

>although nothing compared to thos hardcore Buddhist monks who can control their body temperature and so on.

Actually, if you're able to do what you said, you can easily control temperature/heart rate/etc.

It's all the same focusing of will/intention. Just different dimensions of it.

Try contemplating the nature of suffering, and how much we conflate want with need.
>>
>>18362482
I have a friend that worships Raum. He doesn't use a circle or anything and mixes the incantations with those of the grand grimoire, which he has turned into a prayer.

Rituals activate certain forms of consciousness where interaction between your consciousness and the conscious patterns around you becomes much easier.

Because some people can achieve those forms of consciousness without big rituals, they aren't always necessary.

Although you should always be careful when dealing with demons, these patterns of consciousness tend to drag the evocator down into the depths of depravity, or to run wild without a strong enough will directing them.
>>
>>18363045
>worships Raum
>worships

Fuck, man. Not just a dangerous relationship, but an especially dangerous choice.
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 500x500px
>>18362482
>>
File: 1476933363153.jpg (127KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476933363153.jpg
127KB, 1200x600px
>>18363160
Smooth summoner here

Rom contacted me through my dreams long ago, which incidentally became the first dream I wrote in my journal, and only now do I actually realize who is responsible
pic related

Can someone help me? Anyone
please
>>
>>18362482
Specifically, what did you ask for and what did you offer in return?

I kinda want to summon Sitri in the future, but I don't want to waste his time with something as mundane as "pls help me get a gf ty".
>>
>>18362482
if it's true, aren't you scared that our will is so weak that these entities can use as they want? pretty fucking scary
>>
File: 1384070479547.jpg (367KB, 1300x1631px) Image search: [Google]
1384070479547.jpg
367KB, 1300x1631px
>>18363578
No, I'm scared of you
>>
>>18362961

Getting his seal inked on your body?

Whatever it was, mang, I hope it was worth it.
>>
File: aratron.jpg (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
aratron.jpg
16KB, 200x200px
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.