[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A certain found footage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Hey /x/ I need your help
I remember several years ago a cousin showed me a found footage thingy, I remember the theme of flies (or cicadas, I can't remember) was very prominent. The story was that someone found the reels in an old desk I thing and through a lot of work managed to project some bits. I don't remember much about the movie save that at the ending there is a figure in dark robes that leaves something like a corpse, the cameraman gets close to it and promptly runs away.
Anyone remember the name of the video?
>>
>>18360972
Sinister, maybe? Ask /tv/
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>18360972
The cameraman is spying on an old robed figure in a rundown little house in the woods right? They have a sack on the floor with chains wrapped around it. Then it follows the figure through the woods a little where it drops a sack in a ditch, cameraman checks it out and finds a head.

Sorry I can't remember either but it wasn't all that spooky. I think it was something like "The _____ Tape or Footage" maybe it included the name of a tree or leaf.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 850x638px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 850x638px
>>18361946
What you're taking about us bitterroot.

http://www.thebitterrootfootage.com

It's pretty clearly a hoax, although sort of amusing. It was supposedly shot on 8mm film surreptitiously, but 8mm cameras are pretty fucking loud. Also this image was the best proof to me that it was a hoax. The handwriting looks very unnatural and reminds me of what someone would write if they wanted something to look "old" but didn't know how people wrote back then. Everybody wrote in cursive.
>>
>>18361959
Yeah that was the one, ends the way OP described. And yeah even without the sound of the camera they're following so close that just their footsteps in the brush and leaves would be overheard.
>>
File: rage (3).gif (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
rage (3).gif
27KB, 200x200px
>>18361959
>Story starts with "My name is Chad"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.