[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

heavy chemtrails in israel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 19

File: Contrail.fourengined.arp.jpg (61KB, 1065x722px) Image search: [Google]
Contrail.fourengined.arp.jpg
61KB, 1065x722px
reporting in.

according to speculators, the government is spraying us iron/metal particals for the past two days
>>
>>18360258
So has it started to rain or are they blocking the sunlight or are just trying to block the view of the sky?
>>
>>18360258
its called cloud seeding you moron.
>>
>>18360276
>its called cloud seeding you moron.
There are other types of spraying with other purposes
>>
>>18360273
no rain for the entirety of November

probably the first time since i can remember.
there aren't even any clouds
>>
oh look, this retarded fucking thread again. go outside and inhale deeply twits.
>>
>>18360282
You have our ear.
>>
>>18360276
Is "cloud seeding you moron" toxic to organic life?
>>
georgia (usa not russia's neighbor) here, haven't had rain since september. there is a burn ban in my county and also an outdoorwater useage ban.
>>
>>18360258

welcome to our world nigga.
>>
>>18360258
Now i wish chemtrails were a real thing.
>>
File: Chemtrails-AP081020051702.jpg (1MB, 4036x2647px) Image search: [Google]
Chemtrails-AP081020051702.jpg
1MB, 4036x2647px
>>18360307
daily reminder that people denyins chemtrails are shills. With the amount of evidences available everywhere in all kind of formats it is impossible to deny that we are being sprayed like rats all year round in every corner of the Earth.
Just type chemtrail + country of your choice in youtube and see.
I just tried chemtrail + germany and got
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKYkZIy6OK8
watch at 0:20 and tell me those are contrails you fucking shill.
>>
>>18361566
>shill shill shill
>i am retarded
>muh youtube proves it all

As stated. you are a twit.
>>
File: tumblr_n4p2f3tDs41sxgmf4o1_1280.png (493KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4p2f3tDs41sxgmf4o1_1280.png
493KB, 500x457px
>>18361575
a shill and an asshole.
>>
>>18361575

>fake and gay
>I am retarded
>I have nothing to prove it

If you want some cold facts look into cloud seeding and geoengineering and get a grasp at just how little you know.
>>
>>18360276
this
and also its too risky if you dont know what the fuck you are doing...
just look at china they seeding their clouds back in 2008 to rain and it was fucking snowing for 10 days straight and half of the country was literally blocked because of it
>>
>>18361566
>daily reminder that people denyins chemtrails are shills.
Or just educated about weather and aerodynamics.
>watch at 0:20 and tell me those are contrails
Why wouldn't they be?
>>
Donts goes denying dis, days doin dis stufs fo realz all over tha world, we ain't just knowin it yet. Stay woke famablam
>>
File: 11chemtrails.jpg (26KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
11chemtrails.jpg
26KB, 700x525px
>>18361607
So everybody is feeling the need to seed some clouds everywhere on Earth and even above the oceans.
Give me a rest, shill.
>>
>>18361610
>>18361622
>>18361626

Look at this cute flock of sheep, here's some education for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
>>
File: chemtrails-geoengineering1.jpg (41KB, 853x433px) Image search: [Google]
chemtrails-geoengineering1.jpg
41KB, 853x433px
>>18361610
>Or just educated about weather and aerodynamics.
Yeah you sound like someone educated in modern sciences.
>Why wouldn't they be?
condensation trails do not cross the sky but moreover having planes turning your sky into a masonic checker board is kinda suspicious or are they commercial jets?
shill more, idiot.
>>
File: barcelona-chemtrails.jpg (202KB, 1372x823px) Image search: [Google]
barcelona-chemtrails.jpg
202KB, 1372x823px
>>18361635
>Cloud_seeding taking place everywhere on Earth at the same time

time to try the next one in your list.
>>
>>18361626
first of all you need some basic understanding of physics which you probably dont have...
then you need some basic understanding of meteorology which obviously you dont have...

unless you think that the planes that travel above of 30.000ft and are releasing "chemtrains" somehow they know that its going to spray the city directly below them and not some random villages 10-20km away..unless they know its going to have a microburst event which they are unpredictable as far as anyone knows..
because the winds at that height travel so fast and randomly that its impossible to have a "prediction" to spray...

second of all a chemical injection doesnt happen at that height its stupid uneffecient and dangerous to say the least...
murican c130 in vietnam when they were spraying nerve gas they were flying at 5000ft and at a very slow speed to have a conc effect as much as they could anyway...imagine if they were spraying a nerve gas on 30.000ft+ they would have killed their own men kilometers away...
also the airplanes that are spraying for could seeding need to have a very specific flight path that is a spiral with a downward direction opposite to the wind which in the case of israel isnt happening
also given the fact that in israel a traversing plane is so rare cause all the arab countries dont even fly above it and neither israeli planes have the time to actually fly inside the IL fir to reach 30.000ft in time https://www.flightradar24.com/31.51,32.97/7
so your post and OP's post is just as stupid
>>
File: chemtrails.jpg (29KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
chemtrails.jpg
29KB, 320x213px
>>18361690
>unless you think that the planes that travel above of 30.000ft and are releasing "chemtrains" somehow they know that its going to spray the city directly below them and not some random villages 10-20km away.

What the fuck you are talking about, clueless mong?
They are spraying everywhere, not just directly above cities, even above oceans.

>because the winds at that height travel so fast and randomly that its impossible to have a "prediction" to spray.

you are implying they are targeting large population in cities, this is interesting.

>second of all a chemical injection doesnt happen at that height its stupid uneffecient and dangerous to say the least...
please let's keep it in english.

>.imagine if they were spraying a nerve gas on 30.000ft+ they would have killed their own men kilometers away...
nerve gas? again what the fuck are you smoking, shill? You are just trying to mud the water but are obviously lacking the mental subtlety and background knowledge to do it adequately.
They are spraying heavy metals among other things.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmYGUfMgKow
>>
>>18361645
>Yeah you sound like someone educated in modern sciences.
Jolly good. I should.
>condensation trails do not cross the sky
Why wouldn't they? Do you not understand what is causing the condensation?
>but moreover having planes turning your sky into a masonic checker board is kinda suspicious
First of all, that isn't a "Masonic chequerboard." Secondly, how do you think flights and sky highways work?
>or are they commercial jets?
Duh. Never noticed that contrails are more prevalent in heavily trafficked areas?
>shill more, idiot.
Seems like you've got that covered.
>>
>>18361588
>>18361598

a fag and a got
>>
>>18361656

First of all why can't they?

Second of all when did I imply they were

Nice try disinfo agent, or are you just a brainwashed sheep who thinks that one who believes in chemtrails believes that every contrail is a chemtrails?
>>
>>18361729
Planes travel above the oceans? WHO KNEW!

no im implying that it is inherently unpredictable to know the winds at that height and therefore "spraying" a city is not going to happen also
there is only one constantly wind up there and its called jet stream... now lets do some calculations...
jet stream can reach up to 180km which have a relative speed with an airplane of 780-860km/h
let say for the sake of argument that you are right and they are spraying a city..
imagine that the particles are travelling at the same speed of the plane.. and they will need some seconds to aero brake into the speed of the jet stream aka 160-180km/h at that point for those particles to be able to use the gravity in order to reach earth they gonna have to weight almost 300kg to overcome the force of the wind and fall directly below..unless that you think a particle can overcome a wind speed of a f1-f2 tornado..which then this will put you into a category of stupidity that needs a new definition..
so unless those planes are actually spraying fucking meteors your argument is invalid
or you gonna say that those particles are actually r/c particles and the goverment is controlling them with mind control stolen from yuri on red alert 2?
>>
File: tumblr_nyw7k76ygT1us5mfao1_1280.jpg (214KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyw7k76ygT1us5mfao1_1280.jpg
214KB, 1280x960px
chemtrailreport from 2015-2016

germany

fuldachemtrails.tumblr.com
>>
>>18360258
It's Ben Garrison in his zyklon spraying stuka.
>>
>>18361779

Not that anon, but your the fag that first implied they were targeting specific cities, and then wasted all this time debunking it...

For targeting cities they obviously need something lower, like from a building top like when the poisoned LA

www.businessinsider.com/army-sprayed-st-louis-with-toxic-dust-2012-10
>>
>>18361835
Don't know why I said LA but you get the picture
>>
>>18361165
North Carolina here. We have been on fire for weeks. It's finally raining right now.
>>
>>18361729
So they're spraying everything? Including themselves? If they don't care at all about where it's going than they're either suicidal or idiots.
Also, are you denying that jet engines make condensation trails? Because they definitely do, you can look up the science on that just as easy as you can look up your "proof". Or would you rather just look up info that supports your theories and deny the existence of any other possibilities?
>>
>>18361690
shut the fuck up

your playbook is so fucking obvious i've seen it ten million times.
>>
>>18361876
And you've taken none of it on board, nor considered learning how things work?
>>
>>18361835
this fag also said that the best method of delivery is a slow moving airplane on a low altitude just like america did on vietnam....

>>18361876
well obviously its not like you can debunk science with pure bullshit like you do unless ofc you reinvent physics
>>
>>18361886

Yeah, just pointing out the unmade argument you were debating that was like 75 percent of your post.
>>
>>18361898
yeah no
whoever doesnt know about the enthalpy of condensation or the Enthalpy of vaporization which is basic stuff cant really start a convo by saying "its a chemtrail" without providing any evidence what so ever to his argument...
>>
>>18361949

Dude evidence has been provided, so back the duck up and quit debating arguments that haven't been made. Its pathetic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

Its ok anon, you don't have to he right about everything.
>>
>>18361963
Protip: Cloud seeding =/= contrails. They don't even look the same.
>>
>>18360258
Israel fag here
I have some scary info friends
anyone intrested?
>>
> debating the plausability of a conspiracy on x
>>
>>18361983
If you have to ask, it's likely neither scary nor info.
>>
>>18361983
Proceed.
>>
>>18361988
Its not for 2 days
It has been going down for a week now.
About a week ago it started raining hard all of a sudden and the news its gonna be heavy rain for at least 2 weeks.
Later that day they started flying around spreading chemtrails(or something else)
The next day the rain stopped,while strong winds started and the news annouced a little storm of winds coming our way,all talk about rain disappeared.
It has been 5 days now without rain and strong winds here (really like a fucking rainless storm)
Here comes the wierd part
For the last couple of days the wind is getting stronger and fires are being set on purpose all around the country.
People have been choking and dying.
Its said that prehaps not all of those who were physically demaged were actually NEAR the fire at the time but was rather affected by the smoke in the air (wtf news,hpw stupid do you think we are)
There has also been a fire at the military base i serve in currently
So i went digging around a bit
Anyone intrested yet?
>>
Anyone ever caught comm. from the airplanes? I scan the frequencies quite a lot, both civilian and military but I can't get anything when I see a trail being made. I caught comms. from fighters, military transports, rescue helicopters, police helicopters and even picked up a bit of Obama's security when he visited the Netherlands. But those trailmakers I can't seem to catch.
>>
>>18361999
Was that precipitation acid rain?

To whom is responsibility given for 'fires being set on purpose'?

Is there debris?
>>
>>18361973

>spraying shit in the air is not spraying shit in the air.

Ok autist.

>they dont look the same

And where did you get your information from?
>>
>>18361999
Probably just Palestine, amiright ;)
>>
>>18362008
Obviously,the main suspects are the arab population.
But here's my wierd finding.
I serve in a base located in the north.
There was a fire set at about 3am a few days ago about a km away from a weapon warehouse (y so far arabs? If u really wanted to cause demage)
The wierd part there is a 24 hour patrol in and around the base
The fire was going on for almost 2 hours when a simple soldier noticed the smell and called the fire department.
The next day we found out the patrol was delayed on purpose - a command which came high above.
As i am writing this the radio annouces a large fire that was set in Haifa
Streets are being evacuated at the moment
Shit is getting wired
>>
>>18361876
nice argument brainlet
>>
>>18362042
Has anyone narrowed down the suspects to a specific arabian ethnic group?

I can infer what has occurred in terms of chemistry, if someone wants to talk to me in person.

Are the winds hotter than normal?

I believe the Israeli army should be on alert around the Golan Heights, towards Syria.

I have a sense of certainty about the climatological causation in your story.

Have the fires burned with additional endurance or resilience?
>>
>>18360258
Thank you OP

This is a really good post don't worry about the haters

If it is true it is important

Trust in the God of Israel
>>
>>18361861
It may be that all are sprayed but only the 'targets' are activated

So like, for instance, let's say a whole country is sprayed and they have these metals in their lungs.... On the ground specific targets can then face other unknown dangers..... You can do a lot with metal, especially when you introduce such things as magnetism or wifi technology....especially when we're breathing it in
>>
>>18362067
I dont think ur right
Im in the combat intelligence forces
Things are pretty calm here at the golan
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 314x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 314x599px
2 On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there; 2 and both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding. 3 When the wine ran out, the mother of Jesus *said to Him, “They have no wine.” 4 And Jesus *said to her, “Woman, [a]what does that have to do with us? My hour has not yet come.” 5 His mother *said to the servants, “Whatever He says to you, do it.” 6 Now there were six stone waterpots set there for the Jewish custom of purification, containing [b]twenty or thirty gallons each. 7 Jesus *said to them, “Fill the waterpots with water.” So they filled them up to the brim. 8 And He *said to them, “Draw some out now and take it to the [c]headwaiter.” So they took it to him. 9 When the headwaiter tasted the water which had become wine, and did not know where it came from (but the servants who had drawn the water knew), the headwaiter *called the bridegroom, 10 and *said to him, “Every man serves the good wine first, and when the people have [d]drunk freely, then he serves the poorer wine; but you have kept the good wine until now.” 11 This beginning of His [e]signs Jesus did in Cana of Galilee, and manifested His glory, and His disciples believed in Him.

12 After this He went down to Capernaum, He and His mother and His brothers and His disciples; and they stayed there a few days.
>>
File: IMG-20161124-WA0017.jpg (107KB, 1032x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161124-WA0017.jpg
107KB, 1032x581px
Hello from Haifa!
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
13 The Passover of the Jews was near, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 And He found in the temple those who were selling oxen and sheep and doves, and the money changers seated at their tables. 15 And He made a scourge of cords, and drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen; and He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables; 16 and to those who were selling the doves He said, “Take these things away; stop making My Father’s house a [f]place of business.” 17 His disciples remembered that it was written, “Zeal for Your house will consume me.” 18 The Jews then said to Him, “What sign do You show us [g]as your authority for doing these things?” 19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this [h]temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” 20 The Jews then said, “It took forty-six years to build this [i]temple, and will You raise it up in three days?” 21 But He was speaking of the [j]temple of His body. 22 So when He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He said this; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had spoken.

23 Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, during the feast, many believed in His name, observing His signs which He was doing. 24 But Jesus, on His part, was not entrusting Himself to them, for He knew all men, 25 and because He did not need anyone to testify concerning man, for He Himself knew what was in man.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 640x480px
3 Now there was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews; 2 this man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You have come from God as a teacher; for no one can do these [a]signs that You do unless God is with him.” 3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born [b]again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

4 Nicodemus *said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born, can he?” 5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not be amazed that I said to you, ‘You must be born [c]again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

9 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can these things be?” 10 Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel and do not understand these things? 11 Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know and testify of what we have seen, and you do not accept our testimony. 12 If I told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?
>>
>>18362120
There is an environmental reason which I should not explain in public.

There should be an endothermic benefit if you boron to those substances used to extinguish the fire. I speculate that the fires will cool and cease quicker if the element is used correctly.
>>
>>18362145
>benefit if you boron

*benefit if you add boron
>>
File: IMG-20161124-WA0027.jpg (131KB, 1280x958px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161124-WA0027.jpg
131KB, 1280x958px
More planes in haifa
Spraying water n shit
>>
>>18362145
Please do,explain in public.
People are dying m8
>>
File: image.jpg (204KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 1024x768px
13 No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man. 14 As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up; 15 so that whoever [d]believes will in Him have eternal life.

16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His [e]only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the [f]only begotten Son of God. 19 This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21 But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.”

http://earlychristianwritings.com/text/john-asv.html
>>
File: IMG-20161124-WA0028.jpg (131KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161124-WA0028.jpg
131KB, 960x1280px
Everything BURNS
HELP
>>
>>18362020
>spraying shit in the air is not spraying shit in the air.
Yea, because contrails aren't spraying. They're, and this might be a shock, condensation.
>And where did you get your information from?
Flying.
>>
>>18361690
>murican c130 in vietnam when they were spraying nerve gas
You know nothing, shut the fuck.
>>
File: contrails.webm (254KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
contrails.webm
254KB, 854x480px
>>18361999
So they basically killed people with the spraying and then started a bunch of fire so they could blame the deaths (respiratory related) on smoke from the fire and then blame the fires on those nasty arabs?

Also there are tons of patents for this stuff, just search ''geo engineering patents''
>>
>>18362154

There is not only the problem that my efforts will go unattributed, but also that the intended recipients or myself may become defrauded. A surreptitious malefactor might conduct a man in the middle attack and jeopardize the remediation or rescue efforts. The best advice I can give, despite that insecurity, is to mix boron with hydrous solutions for the accelerated extinguishment of explosive flames.

My hypothesis is that the explosions are deliberately caused by Palestinian arabs who were displaced by Israeli agriculture. The obstructive issue is that there are multiple ethnic groups of Israeli arabs, and not all have hostile intent. A covert agent undoubtedly benefits through destabilizing Israel by spreading misinformation to incite racial tensions- as a form of lashon hara against integrated Israeli arabs. Therefore, some illicit trade in alkali earth metals across the Palestinian border provided fuel for the bombs, the Druze and Yazidi should not be blamed.

Magnesium and Iodine can also improve the mordant mixtures, especially in cases where fires re-ignite. Do not use Phosphorous as an additive.
>>
>>18362283
I should note that alkali earth metals are traded as salts, and some radioactive isotopes therein are the contraband, which accretes heavier alkali metals.
>>
>>18362024
Damn Pales every single time!
>>
>>18362042
Wow this isn't LARPING.... http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Fires-continue-to-rage-across-Israel-473517

Okay so basically Jews are gassing themselves again?

This isn't the best thing ever but would that make /pol/ right again?
>>
>>18362579
>>18362584
The whole country is on fire wtf is going on
>>
File: FB_IMG_1480011974985.jpg (50KB, 914x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480011974985.jpg
50KB, 914x960px
Shieeettttt
>>
>>18362206

>Yea, because contrails aren't spraying. They're, and this might be a shock, condensation.

Where talking about chem trails you autist.

>Flying

HAHAHA Even if you were intelligent enough to get a pilots lisence, that doesn't mean you know anything about cloud seeding you dumb shit. Kys shill
>>
File: zyklon.jpg (39KB, 270x379px) Image search: [Google]
zyklon.jpg
39KB, 270x379px
>>18360258
Jews?
Chemicals?
>>
>>18360258

>spray a bunch of shit everywhere
>everything is suddenly on fire

hmm, really makes you think
>>
>>18360258
They are spreading oil
>>
If chem trails are spraying things that are hazardous to people, that far up in the atmosphere, wouldn't they either disperse and be completely harmless, or be so potent it would spread so far it would end up harm the same people pulling the strings to have it done?
>>
>>18363043
Obviously they have some kind of treatment.
>>
>>18363043
It's not so far up, in my experience they are close, and you can see it in the pictures, the problem with them is that you never see the plane.

The plane had to be invisible, silent, able to trick the radars and to fly at low altitudes.

Also be proven to be capable of tricking the population.

You'll need many test runs for them, and make it triangular cause it looks cool.
>>
File: 1470101468133.jpg (32KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1470101468133.jpg
32KB, 768x432px
>>18363043
You know so much about weather you should be a meteorologist

>oh wait you have to be charismatic to be a weatherman
>>
>>18362920
>Where talking about chem trails you autist.
Kinda my point.
>Even if you were intelligent enough to get a pilots lisence, that doesn't mean you know anything about cloud seeding you dumb shit
No, but doing cloud seeding and crop dusting does.

Also, licenses are pretty common, and easily obtainable for anyone with a triple digit IQ.

>>18363354
Meteorological certs are also easy to get, and very worthwhile. Helps if you're doing anything connected to farming, too.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.