[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when vampires were confirmed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1479930789593.png (63KB, 707x357px) Image search: [Google]
1479930789593.png
63KB, 707x357px
Where were you when vampires were confirmed?
>>
Drinking blood doesn't do anything, you need a transfusion to see the effects described in the study.
>>
>>18360217
Tell that to the bloody Queen of England and the other pedophiles of the various governments.
>>
Remember, all fiction is based in reality.
>>
>>18360205
Where were you when /x/ got so retarded it thought mice were vampires?
>>
>>18360217
Old blood lines can do this directly.

Rockefeller 5 heart transplants my ass.
>>
File: 1478969054763.jpg (171KB, 1594x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1478969054763.jpg
171KB, 1594x1600px
>>18360320
>rockefeller 5 heart transplants
actually a bullshit rumor. ez to beleive, wouldn't surprise me, but the original story was from the onion or some shit like that. lrn2read.
>>
>>18360205
The top elite do this almost daily.

That combined with a cocktail of stem cells.

They have a vibrant micro-market on stolen/sold organs from 3rd world countries. The people in their 30s/40s now will live well into their 130s. By then hell immortality will be won for them.
>>
>>18362186
Sauce on everything you just said? Not challenging you, just curious. Especially interested in the organ market thing.
>>
>>18362193

Actually /pol/ was onto something like that surrounding the clinton foundation iirc, I could be wrong because I didn't bother about it at the time. But yada yada they're out in some turd world to help da chilluns, and then it turns out a bunch of the kids they were "helping" went missing, and there was hush hush about it so the backwoods peasant villagers didn't blab. But threads about this stuff that get posted to /pol/ here get deleted by mods. Pizza and everything, white rabbits. The shillary kuru disease shit is just the tip of the iceburg. Anyway the board here is compromised.
>>
>>18362193

Follow the kids from haiti, if you can.

They were shipped out in containers.
>>
>>18363138
>harvest organs
>Haiti
Bro, the entire point of taking organs is that the new organs are healthy. You don't go to fucking Haiti for that.
>UN emergency aid team arrives a decade ago
>first action, set up their camp's septic outtake to dump right into drinking water source of the the refugee shanty town
>shit show gets shittier by the year
You really think anyone is going to want an organ from a people that had been eating biscuits made of compacted dirt and shit laced water?
>>
File: Yharnam_messenger_hat.jpg (17KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
Yharnam_messenger_hat.jpg
17KB, 407x407px
Youngstown, Ohio 44511
>>
>>18360371
Why don't you fuck off, gutinator 3000.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.