[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brainwashing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

I want to brainwash myself

How?
>>
You already are brainwashed.

What the fuck are you saying? You already have the ability to choose what you believe. Isn't making someone believe what you want what brainwashing is? How about you wash your brain with a bullet?
>>
>>18360067
He doesnt want be aware of how shitty the world truly is. Ignorance is bliss man.

Pussy
>>
>>18360069
>I want to brainwash myself

You're flat out of luck, you're going to need a brain for that.
>>
>>18360073
I got that one!
>>
>>18360067
Become liberal.
>>
>>18360067
read the bible
>>
File: mkTTtYx.jpg (22KB, 634x400px) Image search: [Google]
mkTTtYx.jpg
22KB, 634x400px
>>18360069
>>18360072
>>18360073
>>18360076

I want to brainwash myself out of being an esoteric-obsessesed, forum-posting, awkward reclused NEET. I want to stop being a meme-spouting weeaboos. I want to be completely fucking done with that life.

I want to be world-obsessed, and masculine as fuck. I want to be a conversationist, smooth, cool, and fucking capable.

I've wanted this for years perhaps, but didn't make anything stick in the past.

Cue: brainwash the shit out of my old patterns
>>
>>18360085
Get someone to torture you until you'll accept anything as true as long as it will make the pain stop.
>>
>>18360091
When I figure it out I'll come back and sell it to all you goys
>>
>>18360067

>friend you trust
>drill hole in head
>dremel free small square section of skull
>breach membranes around brain with razor
>apply Clorox brand bleach to exposed bain
>watch vhs on repeat of intended message
>staple & hot glue back together
>>
>>18360067
join a cult where they practice ritualistic retardation. They expose you to censorial material that they are convinced make peole smart when in reality all it does is to kill the brain
>>
>>18360173
Cool what time should I come to your house at?

>>18360099
Did it work in curing your homosexuality or are you still a faggot?
>>
>>18360198
O im not into that kind of stuff, i really really despise it you should try to google it those retards must have a website i mean its 2016
>>
>>18360067
go to jesus camp
>>
1. What do you want to believe?
2. After you know it, keep that thing in mind and find evidences that only support your new belief
3. You will start to believe it and the world around you starts to change to that direction what you believe.

the trick is, you really change reality by changing your beliefs. You will shift in to a different paraller reality where things are true! Not just your own beliefs.

so choose wisely ehat you want to believe.
>>
>>18360269
Theres no such a thing as belief theres only knowledge unless you join the cult for retarded individuals who follow what you've described to the heart
>>
>>18360084
edgy
>>
>>18360067
How do you know you haven't already?
>>
>>18360067
>I want to brainwash myself
Self-Hypnosis
>>
>>18360067
What if you've brainwashed yourself in the legit way people thousands of year ago did? would it be so hard to believe?
>>
>>18360085
thats called not being a weak willed pussy. no brainwashing needed for that, just determination.

seriously, start small, add some push ups it ups and squats to your morning when you get out of bed, then maybe build up to jogging aswell, then find something that interests you to fuck around with in your spare time, or a hobby i suppose, i just pull apart electronics and see what i can make with the parts i gather. dont worry about being obsessed with the world. just try and be a bit better than the day before. you don't have to spend all your time at the gym and fucking chicks to be considered masculine, you just have to have a strong will. all things progress from a strong will
>>
>>18360072
This

People always assume they know everything even tho they've never won an argument in their entire lives
>>
>>18360084
Imagine what would have happened to the wolrd have they not beloved jesus

really makes you think
>>
>>18360067
Some people think shizophrenia, brainwash and similar things are easy to get over, they're not, once your will break you gonna beg not to be in it anymore. With me and a few people I would be able to make you paranoic, suicidal thoughts in couple days, but I really don't practise it unless somebody makes me to do it.
>>
>>18360067
Bro just go see a NLP practioner or hypnotherapist. You already have the desire to change now you just need permission.
>>
>>18360067
Fall in love, then fuck it up.
>lol
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.