[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Near death experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Who had here near death experiences as kid?

i had a out of body experience. my world also caught itself suddenly spinning around me faster and faster. and before i left my body and went only consciousness in a completely different "dimension". it was dark and nothing was inside only myself.
the event took place on 01/11/2012
>>
>>18359973
>the event took place on 01/11/2012
WHAT! DID YOU SAY ONE ELEVEN TWO THOUSAND TWELVE! ZOINKS!
>>
>>18359980
im from europe

the first november in 2012
>>
>>18359973
ill go deeper heres my story

i had a out of body experience and before i left my body and went only consciousness in a completely different "dimension". it was dark and nothing was inside only myself.
he event took place on 01/11/2012
So then I just start. Colleague invited me to chat with him for a round of "legal highs" with him. Since I had already heard about it, I wanted to try it out.
This time it was worse than the other trips. I've had some bad trips behind me but that would have been so hard I had not thought of. I had to start laughing, could not stop, and stuck the other people in the room. All I can remember now is like a dream, because I was suddenly in another world.
The feeling for my body and my thoughts completely gone. I was in a dream world … Far from the living room where I was sitting.
I no longer had a physical body and found myself in a black felt endless endless dark space. Intuitively, I could feel that this space is infinite and extends in all directions
I was only conscious with my memories and my character.
I did not understand exactly why I was suddenly there. Something frightened suddenly suddenly broadened inside me … I briefly considered what I had done that I was here now..The worst thing was, I did not know much anymore..I had my NAME, family where I live where I was Where I work ALL forget … Everything seemed so fake, not real, and I was totally panicked because I wanted to get away from there and back into my real reality ….
I acted the whole time really intuitive
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (20KB, 1330x758px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
20KB, 1330x758px
>>18359987
All of a sudden, I had different transparent "windows" / gatewayportals (I just call it)in front of my "eyes" (i had no physical eyes), where I saw different realities of mine and I could switch by hand back and forth … I could look into all these windows and listen … I wanted absolutely Back into my real world but you can not imagine how it feels if you do not know exactly how you got into this situation and how you get away from that place and you do not know who you are …
The next memories are scheming. I am lying on the couch. See double & triple. My cycle is at the end, my colleagues say I look totally pale and get bad air. I do not feel my body, and still I do not know exactly who I am and what exactly happened. My thoughts are mixed and I do not realize the situation. everything seems to me unreal and not real. The fear is a little gone, but the funny feeling that I am not in my real world / reality remains. After about 2 hours I can get up again and start slowly to realize what is currently happened. My trip into the this world seemed like an hour ago. My colleagues claim that it was only around the 5-10 minutes and I was permanently ill at laughter until i Fell faint .
The next day I feel like I'm in a bad sitcom. everything feels not real and even the breathing seems so unreal to me.
Image for better understanding my view in the world on the portals
>>
>>18359973
Not as a kid, but as a teen.

Basically some guys older than me wanted to dish some unpunishable last-school-day-of-year violence and put me in a sleeper hold from behind. I barely remember being grabbed, but almost instantaneously to my perception I found myself floating above the power lines of the street. I remember feeling this incredible feeling of calm and peacefulness, even a lack of concern, despite being able to see the guys dragging my limp body across the street from the school into a back alley.

Then, as quickly as it began, I found myself back in my body and my vision blackened as I felt them kicking me before they finally fucked off.

The curious thing about OBEs is that scientifically speaking a lack of oxygen to the brain can cause your sensory perception to shut off and as a result your brain begins overcompensating by creating an image of what it thinks is happening. It's a little frightening to think that all OBEs are is your brain dying, but it's nice to believe that maybe it's also activating higher functions of your mind.
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>18359973

I've had a similar experience when I was roughly around 16 years old.

>Be 16 years old me
>Last trick or treat halloween night with the boys.
>Fuck around the whole evening in the streets, gathering candy
>At around 11h30 we decide to go sit on a picnic table and talk
>We all smoke a joint or 2 while talking chatting with each other

we were 6 guys that smoked weed on a regular basis.

>As we sit there chatting, writing on the table 2 hours passes by.
>2 of my friends decided to call it a night and head back home
>My 3 other buddies decided to smoke a last joint before going home
>As my buzz faints, I just sit there talking while they smoke.
>Joint passes to me, refuse cuz i'm a bit tired.
>Stay there for another hour or so
>As we all decided to leave we began taking our stuff (back packs, lighters etc.)
>As I get off the picnic table I get this dizzyness feeling

you know the feeling when you get up too fast and just have a mini black out for like 10 seconds.

>View comes back to normal and begin walking
>I get this feeling of vertigo, I can't successfully judge the depth of things.
>As i'm trying to walk every step feels like i'm walking into thick marshmellow.

It was mixed with the feeling of when you go up some stairs and misjudge the last step and simply input the ''walk animation'' in nothingness.

>As i'm concentrating on walking, my vision becomes dim and distorted
>A Purple cloudy filter covers my entire view
>Me hands are all swirly and ''glitching'' like T.V static
>I just sit down on the picnic table to get my footing back
>Next thing I know, i'm over there, Bird's eye view (third person style) over my friends shoulder
>looking at someone who's pale and lifeless on a table
>at first I was looking at a ''scene'' with a calm curiosity
>I was there thinking to myself ''why is this person just not getting up, he's fine''

cont?
>>
>>18361892
sure go on
>>
bump for interest
>>
The 98 thing happened to a number of people I know. Someone even thought that in their timeline a friend was still alive that had died two months prior so that was interesting. I was awake 2:45AM at a drum and bass gig. I saw the flood of light trying to wash peoples consciousness away. So I immediately went into a post/inter metatronic meditation, could see a massive tidal wave of what I could only describe as digital wipe. Other post metatronic energy beings freaking out and looking scared. Buckled down checked time and it was 2:35am, checked time with another 5 people all before 2:45am. I don't get these things wrong.
>>
>>18364090
Okay to add to this the girl that thought our mate was alive. Also could remember the Red Shield Documentry word for word on BBC World service and "had" a copy on video. She was always very optimistic. But telling her the only video she recently leant me was one of her doing a speech at a funeral I couldn't attend really shook her bones(no pun no bully).

Her mother woke up that night and called me as her daughter didn't have a cell phone. I've never given the mother my number but she said I gave it to her the day of after the funeral. Three timelines merged into 1 all on the same night as far as 3 very aware people could tell.

Another girl came upto me later in the night and asked is I'd had a dream we were sleeping together and I could vividly remember being in a brief 3 week thing with her 9 months prior. Her and I discussed a lot of strange differences but never slept together in this timeline.

I'm mid thirties and I can remember 6 merges plus a number of lucky forks. I'm also a not so optimistic cog.
>>
>>18364090
>>18364121
So gotta run. I've also killed other me's in other timelines by conspiring with other me's to get the bad ones out. A cleansing of the database as such. It's a fucking strange "reality" we live it. I was psudo haunted by one of the innocent me's that would read the days/next days paper under at the Barbican where I did one of the "suicides". He's likely still there each day. I'm back home.
>>
File: Rick.jpg (111KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Rick.jpg
111KB, 960x540px
>>18364147
>>
>>18364155
You would have too! I've saved enough lives with my skill sets surely I could take a few of my own. Truth is I felt extremely guilty from the pain I caused my family in those parallels.

Wtf my captcha was a street sign from my old Borough.
>>
bump this
>>
The timelines/3d holographic principles seem to make the most sense to me. However it's easier to see figments/other timelines by percieving them as 2D bell curve of layered planes/paralles. The bell curve has gravitational/magnetic weighting to your current timeline so the one that we percieve normally feels the most real.
>>
>>18359984
There was two November's in 2012? I must have missed one when the world was ending
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.