[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mind Reading Agencies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1479881750728.jpg (106KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479881750728.jpg
106KB, 500x500px
Who are you a threat to?

How do you know the group that you're a threat to, isn't reading your mind?

How do you know when you're on to something, or on the verge of schizophrenia?

I have no evidence, other than being an aware and intuitive individual. My strong leftist lean and activism probably puts me on a military hitlist somewhere, and I've been getting too many signs lately.

I always considered gangstalking as ridiculous... surely, "the powers that be" would monitor or stalk their targets remotely. I'm certain I'm being remotely monitored.

>But this sounds like fucking schizophrenia, for fuck sake. Shouldn't have mocked all those people for all those years.
>>
>>18359925
I'm going through it too but I don't fuckin know what they want even after I quit any form of activism or talking about anything. I don't even have faith in God and Jesus Christ like I used to. Quit church, quit reading the bible, prayers don't get answered, and I'm a waste of life.
>>
>>18359925
yeah I thought one girl I was inlove was stalking me, I think she loved me too, but I'm not sure if she really stalked me... haven't seen her in 8 months or so. We never really talked... I think she was doing it with her friends, I have some proof though, like 3 proofs.
>>
>>18359976
got nudiez? hehe! ^.^ DESU
>>
>>18359925

Unless you have any realistic means of negotiation or retaliation, the best you can do is learn to NGAF and carry on.
>>
>>18359925
You're probably just not aware of your subconscious ability or imaginative powers or if u really tried your unique thought process so you're brain's other parts you're not realizing consciously to the fullest are being studied DESU POOP

Camera under toilet watch u poop 4 study
>>
>>18359925
Like reading auroras and palm reading we can also read much many lots data from seeing ur poop colors
>>
>>18359991
Why would they investigate poop if they can read minds?

Are you... shit for brains?
>>
>>18359993
yes
>>
>>18359925
If they could read your mind, would you really be a threat to them?
>>
>>18359925
>come to /x/ specifically because I'm going through the same thing as OP
>this is the first thread I see
You're not helping my case whoever you are.
>>
>>18359925
>leftist "activist"
>a threat
Kek! It's like the daily are you scared racists thread on /po/
>>
>>18359925
Really OP? Because I'm scared of being mindread because I'm not a leftist drone.
>>
>>18360017
The racists are actually scared though.
>>
>>18360027
Yup. But black racists. They know they will get their shit fucked up now that a sane person is POTUS
>>
>>18360033
I bet you're not even 18 yet.
>>
>>18360036
25 in a week.
>>
>>18360039
Then God help you.
>>
>people think their minds are being read because they're gay
>people think their minds are being read because they pissed off their girlfriend's ex-boyfriend
>people think their minds are being read because they witnessed a crime
It's all fucking retarded but fuck if this shit doesn't also drive me to the brink of insanity out of fear of something I've done wrong. You've gotta give it to schizos and their fear-mongering.
>>
>>18360044
You have fallen into the trap. That kind of thinking has been the reason behind the rising power of NSA following the birth of the patriot act.
>>
>>18359925
What is the imagery you use when thinking about your mind-reading fear? Your thoughts written out on a projector?
>>
>>18360050
What kind of thinking?
>>
Have you ever asked yourself the question "why would they be targeting me?"

That doesn't warrant an answer of "because I have sinned" or some shit like that. Why would they target YOU specifically? Why would they use all the technology at their disposal to target YOU?

That's assuming you live in fear of actual agencies doing such a thing. If you're worried about your neighbor being involved in a conspiracy then you are a lost cause.

But still, the question is pending. Why are you so special, OP? Especially when the most populous state is filled solely with people like you?
>>
>>18360081
People are stupid and I am not, that is why. I affect people and am known for my prowess of speech and convincing behaviors, which are dangerous traits.
>If not a little bit crazy also
>>
>>18360093
But if you were truly smart you'd know to stay in line just like everyone else, which you already probably do?
>>
File: 1449786233270.gif (536KB, 381x512px) Image search: [Google]
1449786233270.gif
536KB, 381x512px
>>18359925
OH SHIT, OP HERE, WATCH THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw

Just found out about Pizzagate... fuck! I think that could explain why I'm certain I was being followed... could it be because I posted "Chad Eats Pizza" memes on /fit/ a few months back?

That was just shitposting... but with how prevalent CP is on this site, I'd definitely use this site as a place to begin profiling people... fuck.

I'm blown away. It all makes sense.

I'm fucking done with this place. The rabbit hole is too deep.
>>
>>18360059
Critical thinking. The schizo's on this board are incapable of that and most of the rest HATE it.
>>
File: witchcraft.gif (2MB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
witchcraft.gif
2MB, 500x344px
>>18359925
There are two ways;

>How do you know the group that you're a threat to, isn't reading your mind? How do you know when you're on to something...

1) You learn to read minds, and create a giant conspiracy, then wait for others to catch onto what you're doing. By seeing it from the other end, you gain experience and a blossoming sense of what it's like to be "on to something," by being the one who creates for there to be something to be on about.

> or on the verge of schizophrenia?

2) You self induce delusions, then forget which delusions it was that you self induced. This is a very dangerous thing to do, because it removes your own control over your mind, which is the primary difference between simple error in thinking, versus clinical schizophrenia--if you manage to regain control over your own mind, you will then gain experience and a blossoming sense of what it's like to be "just schizo."

If you gain experience in both these things simultaneously, you can use your memory of both to check them against each other. A sort of calibration test for your reality experience. However, I would highly recommend NOT performing such calibrations while investigating what you hypothesize might be agencies that specialize in simultaneously knowing the contents of others' minds. First you need to figure out what's going on in your OWN mind. Then you can worry about reading the contents others', or self inducing delusions to test stress yourself.

Because if you honestly don't know the difference between feeling others' minds upon your own, versus feeling the disconnected parts of your own mind trying to reconnect (which is what delusions are, incidentally) then you really have no chance against the Thought Police, now do you? If you don't even know who you are, it might be better to just leave this sort of thing to the experts, until you do gain a more calibrated sense of self.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.