[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

timetravelling crackhead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

https://twitter.com/bitchnug/status/439495438157508608
Found this tweet from some random girl on twitter from a few years ago. Her response to the tweet about the letter footer is also interesting.
>>
>>18359715
>just stay home that day and call in sick

problem solved
>>
>>18359715
>https://twitter.com/bitchnug/status/439495438157508608
larping... Probably OP being a fag as usual.
>>
Idk.. the guy was a Crackhead. So what if it was a family members attempt to convince him sober him up.
Which could explain why they found the letter AFTER the incident.
>>
>>18360951
+hoping he would be the one to find it, and having it specifically say "this should get to you by the 12th and your stabbing will happen on the 14th" is sort of an indirection to make him think " well shit, if they sent this to me on the 12th, they MUST have predicted the stabbing" . Even though they probably wrote it and put it in the apartment after the stabbing.
Being a crack head . He could have believed it.

But that's just my opposing theory. It's still Intriguing.
If fake, it seems like some research and effort was put into the heading and numbering. Which if you google comes up with stuff about time machines
>>
She seems to have been sticking with her story the last couple years
So she probably believes it. But the person who wrote it could have been trolling
>>
>>18359715
Bitchnug??
>>
>>18359715
Anybody could write a letter to themselves and call it official.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.