[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unsolved mysteries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
The mind controlled raped of good people by the revolting loser majority.

Simple question:

It's easily provable in many ways so not worth arguing.

why do you let Chris and Erin have their lives ruined by your revolting unwanted rejected sewage pig civilization?

Kelownasucks.com
>>
What the fuck is this shit?

Canadians control the world through mind control and making clouds look like superman?
Is this what schizophrenia is like?
>>
>>18359246
This is absolutely what schizophrenia is like. It's shit like this post that spooks me more than anything else because I feel like OP really believes this rambling shit.
>>
>>18359254
He does, because it''s true. There is truth in Schizophrenia
>>
>>18359315
I know bruh I was diagnosed with schitzophrenic too.

But this is a delusion you've let yourself be sucked into and by the look of how much youve written about it far too much?

Who are these people? Just random guys you know?
>>
>>18359227
Blame Canada
Blame Canada
With all their hockey hullabaloo
And that bitch Anne Murray too
Blame Canada
Shame on Canada....
>>
I read everything that was on those stupid goddamn websites and here's what I came away with: There's this guy, Chris Berrington, whose girlfriend, Erin Zimmer, broke up with because she couldn't stand him anymore. So this whiny asshole, Chris Berrington, is pissed off at the whole world and actually creates his own website for his faglord ranting. I don't know if he's crazy (would a crazy person have the smarts to set up his own domain name, his own YouTube channel where he posts these idiotic videos [with the comments disabled, of course], his own blog, etc., etc., etc.?), but what I do know is that this girl is in extreme danger. Erin Zimmer, if you're out there, my advice to you is to get a gun to protect yourself, because this slime is stalking you and he WILL come after you. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw on the news that somebody named Erin Zimmer shot somebody named Chris Berrington in self-defense when he tried to stab her, ranting about clouds and Superman and Kelowna and molesters and mind control.

But I've gotta give Chris props for all the laughs I got reading his site. Thanks, Chris.
>>
File: 1454643444015.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
1454643444015.gif
2MB, 235x180px
>>18362719
thanks for reading the site because holy shit is there a lot of insane rambling on there

I was thinking just maybe there was some sort of hidden message in there
>>
>>18359227
This is a rant. Barely coherent, not even clear about the intention. Ffs. All of humanity in what? A ball of tinfoil?
>>
Constant reposting of the OP image makes it SPAM
>>
>>18362719
Chris never knew erin.

You're a retarded faggot like almost every other schitzo fag on this trash internet
>>
File: 1477959824811.jpg (47KB, 766x789px) Image search: [Google]
1477959824811.jpg
47KB, 766x789px
>>18365125

they were able to triangulate your location using DNS leaks and microwave signals. They're coming right now RUN RIGHT NOW RUN
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.