[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Mother.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 20131203-112135.jpg (31KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
20131203-112135.jpg
31KB, 600x324px
I hope someone reads this and helps in some capacity.

To preface this story I'm going to give some background. My mother hails from Salem Massachusetts, yes, that Salem. My family and I moved away from there shortly after I was born and under no circumstances have our family history ever been brought up when referencing that location. My father is gone a lot but tries to be active and my mother is a teacher. We routinely get together for family oriented events but recently she was hospitalized for her headaches and fevers and I have been left to check up on the largely empty house. I saw this as an opportunity to learn more about where she came from and what kind of person she was before me.

Months before she was put into the hospital my father and her fought quite often and both would call me to try and have lunch or what not. It seemed to help them work off the stress and cope but I believe something odd may have happened during this time which lead to my investigation of their home. When looking around I found an album of her as a young girl with a group of older women. It was surreal because it was so carefully documented by date and I could see her growing up in each photo. Sometimes one of the older women would not be in the following picture which lead me to believe they had passed away. There was not a single picture of any male, just her and a growing group of women, some her age but some older.

After doing a little more digging I turned up the most unique find yet; The Circle. The Circle turned out to be a very real witch coven dating back hundreds of years that still operated inside of Salem but never branched out. Their functions exclusively remained in that state and were very secretive. My grandmother was also a part of them which leads me to believe the entire portion of my family on my mothers side was in some way connected to the Circle. In the beginning I wasn't sure what to make of this but it did unsettle me.
>>
I actually became fairly obsessed with trying to discover more but asking about it was out of the question. Any previous attempt to get information had been met with anger and I'm not really sure what my father might know if anything. This leads me to what we will call 'the mistake'. My mother had a private collection of her family heirlooms stashed away at a storage depot which I got access to. It was just a small room filled mostly with very old clothing, more pictures and the board - the ouija board. The board itself didn't look like anything I had ever seen before. It just had the basic numbers and letters but no special pictures and the ink was largely faded off. Being the skeptic who was more curious now than scared I decided to see what it could do.

I took it home with me and messed around a little with it, yes, it was stupid but only now do I understand that. Nothing happened when using it alone which I found really lame. I resolved to call two of my friends Michael and Jake. Both of them were pretty happy because they had wanted to try one out. The planchet or however you spell it was made of glass and wood, very strange to touch. We asked the board all kinds of questions which were usually met with us just laughing and goofing around, other times we purposefully misused it to spell out obscene words but there was a moment when Jake asked it a real question; " Is anyone really here with us? " The planchet moved to 'yes'.

This was reasonably spooky to us but we persisted. " Are you a ghost? " - " No. " Are you a spirit? " - " No. " We naturally kept looking back and forth to one another to make sure it wasn't us actually moving it around. Then Michael asked it " What are you? " - " Zuu ". So we agreed this was a name of some kind. We made a few light hearted jokes about 'Zuu' but we more or less felt like it was something else.. not us I suppose. My turn to ask it something, " Are you good? " The planchet moved to 'yes'. This didn't exactly relieve us.
>>
Bump for later reading
>>
>>18359185
>Tl;dr OP`s mom was a larper in an all girls catholic school
>>
So do we have like an infographic for this board we can drop on ouija boards, or what?

Obviously if true, shit went down with op, so not for posting for him to see. But in general. People ask about them all the time. I've seen enough people irl go for it that I assume a decent precentage of queries about it are genuine.
>>
I'm sorry about the late response. I had some friends come over to help me clean up. I'll continue.

Personally I'm all about damage control and it was collectively sensed between the three of us that it was a good time to stop. I'm 'aware' enough of these boards to know you have to say goodbye which we did and I put the board away. Jake ended up staying over for the night because he, like me and Michael didn't really feel safe but Michael lived fairly close so he was fine to get home. The rest of the night was basically just us trying to find information on 'Zuu'. Very little was discovered but we did find the name itself was similar to those which shared both angelic and demonic ties. I've never heard of angels being contacted via ouija boards so we determined it must have been demonic in nature. This next bit is going to be a little hard to believe but bear with me.

The following morning the house phone rang and when I answered it there was an older woman on the other end named Edith Branchilde. Edith explained who she was and that she was checking on my mother. When questioned a little she revealed she lived in Salem and had all her life but wouldn't reveal any information outside of that. She left me with her phone number and asked to contact her if my mothers condition changed then hung up. I instantly went back to the photo album and sure enough Edith was in all the pictures and only about eight years older than my mother. Ediths mother stood behind her along with a row of other women. It's important to note her my grandmother died when I was very little and had never met her but she was actually absent from all the pictures. It was a reasonable assumption to make at this point my mother was raised by an actual real coven of witches.

This conclusion came as a shock because there are crosses which decorate her house, three above her bed. I had never imagined this was the actual story but it was verified both by the call and the photo itself.
>>
Michael ended up coming back over the next night. He was scared but actually wanted to ask the board some questions. We didn't really have any reason to be afraid since nothing special happened. He was probably as interested in the thing as we were. Again we sat down at the table and started asking questions but this time we got instant replies, no waiting needed. This is the conversation as I remember it,(this is Michael talking).

"Is Zuu here?"

'Yes'

"I have a question, how did my grandfather die?"

'Cuts'

(Michael's grandfather was involved in an accident that involved a chainsaw. He tripped and fell on the spinning blade which nearly cut him in half, never recovered.)

Naturally we understood the response and inferred it was referring to the chainsaw. Michael asked another question which I actually didn't allow for an answer but we got one anyway.

" Where is he now? "

I didn't put my hands back on the planchet but it moved with only Jake and Michaels hands anyway.

' With us. '

Michael kept pressing despite my obvious protests.

" Where are you? "

' worms. dark. beneath '

Keep in mind it spelled this out very quickly.

Jake actually started laughing supposedly on how scared this made Michael. We all three started fighting and I told them to go home and that we weren't going to mess around with the board again. Jake was actually still laughing and they got into a fist fight in the drive way. It was surreal and intense. This time we didn't actually say goodbye because we were fighting. This was a mistake.
>>
>>18359462

That night I slept there again alone in my mothers room. I know I heard things in the house but I kept the TV on in their room just to prevent my mind from wandering and making me believe things were happening outside the door. There was one point where I believe I saw the door open by itself but I woke up and it was morning thankfully. I don't actually remember going to sleep which unnerved me to no end. I didn't have an appetite and felt really cold the entire time. I decided then to go back to my apartment with the board, not sure why I took it with me but I had to carry it in my arms since I didn't have a backpack. I put it on the couch in my room and went to my computer to kill some time before work. Day went normal but when I got home that night the board was on my bed upside down. I assumed my room mate came into my room and put it there but even then I should have known better. A lot of weird shit started to happen then.

I didn't actually even have time to sit down before I had this insane desire to use the board. I ended up grabbing it and sitting it down on my desk and started to talk. At first I didn't get any response but the planchet actually moved in an 8 pattern for like.. a full two minutes. I worked up the nerve to begin my first solo round of questions.

" Is Zuu here? "

'Yes'

" What do you want Zuu? "

There was no clear response, the planchet actually jolted about the board for a moment but I never got a real answer.

" Where are you right now? "

' here '

" Show me that you're here. "

I have two vintage coke bottles that sit on my desk and both fell and actually hit the board. I knew instantly it was real and something was in my room with me. I instantly said 'goodbye' and put the board away. It was nothing but nightmares that night, really bad ones.
>>
I'm reading, keep going OP
>>
I think Edith will be in touch very soon..if not, do so yourself before you venture any further into the abyss.
>>
pro-tip: type out your stories to completion before starting to post them
>>
and OP was never heard from again
>>
File: TakeMeAway.jpg (20KB, 236x336px) Image search: [Google]
TakeMeAway.jpg
20KB, 236x336px
That poor soul..

Unless the twig of fallen warriors will manage to save him. Let's hope she hears his desperate elegy.
>>
File: 1478262025820.gif (4MB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1478262025820.gif
4MB, 204x204px
>>18359185
>>
Is OP kill?
>>
Before you submit this to /nosleep/ you should change it to "....Mom grew up in Danvers MA."
Danvers was the village Salem, was where the supposed witchcraft took place. They changed their name in the 1800s because they wanted to break their association with it's past. Although it has other dark history. See Lunatic Asylum Danvers MA. (Coincidently on the same site that the possessions took place, on property owned by the judge who prosecuted the accused)
Present day Salem is where the trials were held.
Little details like this will give your story some of the credibility that it's otherwise lacking.
>>
Got photos of album OP?
>>
>>18362269
fack u mather!!!!!! this paranomral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.