[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask someone who has had a close encounter of the 5th kind anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1477761573466.jpg (29KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1477761573466.jpg
29KB, 401x367px
do not ask what it looked like though
>>
this is thread # 1

I have never been on this board before
>>
>>18359022
>do not ask what it looked like though

Why the fuck not?
>>
>>18359022
I cant see the full title of your thread cuz on mobile. What did you encounter?
>>
>>18359032
I don't want to get picked up by the MIB who exist as crazy as that sounds . if I were to tell you what it looked like I am a dead man I will say this it was not a grey and it is in something called the 58 alien races book please don't ask for any details about its appearance
>>
File: y.png (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
y.png
67KB, 800x600px
>>18359022
>>
>>18359033
an alien in the flesh
>>
>>18359022
Did you talk? What about?
>>
>>18359040

If you're that concerned about MIB's then you're already fucked the moment you mention anything of the sorts online

Just tell us and if you get killed the information you shared will at least be preserved

Or you're just making shit up for the sake of killing boredom, thus haven't figured out in your mind what they look like
>>
>>18359046
I think you are asking did I talk to the alien the answer is no but it spoke through someone else to me
>>
File: cumeron.png (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cumeron.png
58KB, 800x600px
>>
>>18359050
I am a pol and tv regular I have never come to this board and made a thread though I even talked about some of this on one of the alien/ufo threads that are had there on pol not giving a description of the entity that I saw is the reason I am still here
>>
>>18359055
Could you like elaborate a bit.
Greentext the encounter or something
Otherwise this thread is pretty lame
>>
>>18359067
I suck at green text but since no one is asking any actual questions I will describe the encounter to you
>>
>>18359067
I was sleeping in my bed and it was around 3-4 in the morning it was mid summer . I woke up cause when I was younger I always had a problem where my pillow would get sweaty so I was always waking up in the night to flip the thing over . this night we were doing renovations in the top floor of my house so my entire family was sleeping down stairs .all 5 of us were on these 2 beds pushed together . I was about 3 feet from the window . my bedroom is on the bottom floor of the house and the window is 7 feet by 6 feet or around that .
so this night I woke up to flip the pillow and when I did something out of one side started coming into view coming from the left I threw the blanket over myself but kept a crack in the blanket so I could see it fully come into view it looked at me and I looked right back at it .
>>
>>18359022
>starting a thread with a frog pic

Oh boy...
>>
File: 1475695783899.jpg (31KB, 278x350px) Image search: [Google]
1475695783899.jpg
31KB, 278x350px
I might be back this thread is Kill
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.