[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think there may be a lunatic outside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: FRESH MEAT.jpg (247KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
FRESH MEAT.jpg
247KB, 640x480px
I'll green text to keep short
>At girlfriends parents house (we are in our 20's but her parents are rich so we go there cause its nice)
>Parents are gone on some 3 month trip we can stay as long as we want, been here about a week
>Last few days been hearing weird shit out side, my Girlfriend said she saw some one lurking around the bins (its like an enclosure)
>No houses for miles, this place is way out in the country, but I do there is a small town like 35 miles away, so its not totally inaccessible
>Girlfriend is really spooked, her parents have a shotgun upstairs, I live in New England
>About 45 minutes ago I saw some scraggly looking mother fucker outside the basement window/door (its like a big sliding glass door)
>Pointed gun at him and yelled get away and it did, but I don't think he went far cause we still hearing shit
I think this is /x/ related?
>>
>>18358981
Take photos if you see it again
>>
>>18358981
well m8, have you called the police yet?

You should
>>
>>18358990

This. Fear of her parents learning you guys are sexualy active is outweighed by literally being killed by a mainiac or druggies
>>
Dont listen to these faggots.
Take a flashlight and a camera and go investigatr, make sure to split up.
>>
Yeah i'd call the police if you're that far away from people and some mfer is lurking.
>>
>>18359001
This guy's probably the creep on mobile
>>
>>18358981
I used to creep on people in MA all the time, probably harmless, just go fire the shotgun outside into the woods if you are that far away from people
>>
Be sure to set up simple alarms at night. Balancing items on doorhandles so they fall should they be opened. Outdoors use fishing line as a tripwire attached to cans or bells. If an alarm goes off at least you have a minute or so before he would have otherwise found you sleeping in bed.
>>
Walk outside and fire a round in the air.

Let them know you mean business.
>>
File: IMG_1483.gif (820KB, 275x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1483.gif
820KB, 275x207px
Tonight on /x/: this story is real and totally not made up, not a larp, not a lie.
>>
>>18359001
This, but actually don't take the flashlight, you'll be easier to spot.
Go outside, split up, and take as little as you can, so that you won't be impeded when you're running away.
Also leave your phones back at home, so that you don't risk it ringing when you're out there in the woods or wherever.
>>
>>18359349
Oh let me just go out in the middle of the night to set this fishing wire uo with some cans and bells.

>Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>I see what you see not
>Vision milky then eyes rot
>When you turn they will ne gone
>whispering their hidden song
>Then you see what can not be
>Shadows move where light should be
>Out of darkness out of mind
>Cast down the halls of the blind
>>
Pic is moar like"Ahhh fresh meat!!"
>>
Is op literally kill?
>>
>>18358981
No its probably just eastern europeans trying checking you out for a break in or robbery.

Go out and shoot the shutgun into the air... Or call the police.
>>
OP here
I called the police but I have been hearing some weird ass noises outside, like, really disturbing bone crunching noises followed by what sounds like a old man gurgling in liquid
I will light the house and take a look outside
Will report later
>>
OP is most likely dead
>>
File: lit fam.jpg (20KB, 521x521px) Image search: [Google]
lit fam.jpg
20KB, 521x521px
>>18359945

RIP in peace
>>
>>18358981
>big solo house of rich people in middle of nowhere

Sounds like a stealy-druggie magnet
>>
jesus christ I killed a man
>>
>>18360466

Just to watch him die....
When I read the OP LARPing
I hang my head and cry
>>
Next time he comes to the door/window, shoot.
Glass isnt that expensive.
>>
>>18359447
Not sure if a shitpost or just horrible advice
>>
OP here, I ended up bodying him after he broke through the sliding door.

>About 2 hours after I posted that (so roughly 24 hours ago) laying on the couch watching Noroi again.
>Hear banging on the sliding door downstairs then glass break
>Some weird grunting sound, I'm assuming he was on some heavy drugs
>Grab shotgun, tell girlfriend to stay where she is
>Walk down the hall to the stairs to go to the basement, there is a bansiter looking over the stairs but I can't see the bottom of the stairs, the wall blocks the last few steps
>See shadow walking around, yell for him to get the fuck out or I'll kill him, hear this weird giggle
>See the same shaggy hair but from the top of his head, notice he now has a gun in in his hand (some type of rifle)
>Shoot down through the top of his head, turn, vomit uncontrollably for a bit then yell to girlfriend to call police
>Stay inside, detective stays around asking us what happened, checks CCTV and everything checks out

I'm allowed to sleep at home tonight but I have to go into the police station, my girlfriend is currently under psychiatric care (she saw a bunch of blood'/brain matter)
>>
>>18361982
Nice but why the fuck you dont post gore proof??
>>
>>18361986
I'm not posting anything that may point to who I am/where this happened until all legal matter are sorted out, sorry.
>>
>>18361989
You did good op. Saved your gf's life. She'll realize this after its all settled. Don't let this get to your head. That mother fucker deserved to die
>>
>>18361997
Thanks brother man its good to hear that, really shook me up, but I've had a bunch of drinks today so it's a bit easier to deal with
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 1100x770px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 1100x770px
>>18361982
Good for you OP, hopefully you live in a state where they have a Castle Doctrine in which its legal to protect yourself in your home or any place you're occupying. Proud of you, honestly I feel as if you're a friend who just avoided death and protected your girl as well. I'm sure her parents are understanding if they had the gun there to begin with. Btw, have you told them? What was their reaction, if so? Are they coming home early because of it? Just curious.
>>
>>18362023
I think I'm good legally but there is a few things we have to go over

And the detective figure it was best if he called, and from what he told me her dad didn't really seem to care (appearntly he asked if I shot the wall) but the mom is traumatized
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 460x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 460x475px
>>18362058
I would like to know more on the outcome of this, I'm genuinely interested. Like I said earlier, I feel like you're a friend and I'm actually glad your ok; even though I really don't know you at all. But for real man, good work, you did what you had to do and didn't pussy out. I hope your girl appreciates it and doesn't over react, meaning I hope she doesn't let this get between you two at all. Just be sure to comfort her and assure her that this was the best outcome that could have possibly happened.
>>
>>18359400
>larping
>on an image board
Something isn't adding up
>>
>>18358981
Be careful when you use the word lunatic. There's no full moon out for a while now.
>>
>>18362058
Did he actually have a rifle or was he just high as fuck with some lawn tool? Either way your good since this mother fucker broke into your hosue just curious
>>
File: Loonatics_titulo.jpg (293KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Loonatics_titulo.jpg
293KB, 1280x960px
Really?
Which Loonatic was it?
>>
>>18358981
Nope. Probably just a homeless person looking for food to be completely honest.
>>
>>18363279
did you not read the thread? The guy broke in and OP turned his head into ground meat with a shotgun.
>>
>>18359048
actually probably the most decent idea on here
>>
>>18360498
joony cush
>>
>>18359048
Embedding bits of led into random trees whenever you get scared is a good way to get cancer
>>
>>18363284
So OP killed a homeless guy who was trying to squat in a rich persons house while they were gone. Didn't know there were tenants there, would be my guess.
>>
>>18363245
> reminding me of that aborted fetus of a show

Y
>>
>>18359048
This
>>
>>18363411
well maybe if you like to lick trees it is
>>
>>18363941
ok then it's a good way to get all the windows in your house broken how about that, gringo?
>>
>>18363752
Because funny pun to lighten up the mood of this depressing thread
>>
>>18358981
just shoot him you idiot
>>
>>18364174
You may have the autism
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.