[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your creator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (985KB, 1893x2672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
985KB, 1893x2672px
There is a deity or something guiding our lives and it's an irritating disgusting revolting piece of crap that tickles thoughts, emotions and sensations during the molestation of life processes. It guides our lives and for me it gets me to create art without trying. Like I'll use my iPod randomly for hours then take a picture of the finger print oil patterns to reveal its art work.

The being is an irritating revolting homo creep piece of retarded filth and if you stand back from this picture you should see it revealing itself as an ugly creep clown with s stack of disgusting evil shit on its head.

I hate the being. It destroyed every minute of my life since I was born so others could fuck my apparent soul mates ass. When a being like that touches a woman she's so destroyed and worthless every human might as well be killed.

Anyway if you shrink this pic or stand back from it you should see one of wacko deities faces

It's such an irritating retarded pig whatever it is, you can tell it a trillion times to stay the fuck away from you but it'll keep wanting to smear its retarded freak existence upon your own.

This species and universe is revolting trash forever because something like that guides your lives.
>>
Edgey
>>
>>18358585
This is the gayest thing I have ever read. Stop now.
>>
>>18358629
You are just like the retarded schitzo faggot pig. You are such a retarded shit stained ugly pedophile faggot spirit I wish I could slit your freak show faggoted pig tard spirits throat.

Every time you even move you prove what a disgusting shit eating retarded faggoted pig you are and how your waste of space existence could only possibly make everyone and everything absolute waste. Your disgusting cunt existence is proof that the moment a child is born it's only good enough to kill
>>
>>18358649
So what do you want
>>
>>18358585
You need to transform and love shit bro. Root chakra is pretty vital to survival and evolution. You need to learn to understand with compassion the forces you are dealing with. Sometimes life is super shitty, and you have to look that in the face and see the good inside of it. You are just as much a part of the problem, as whatever this entity is. Figure out your influence, and appeal to common sense, the desire for love and respect. Find compassion.
>>
In this thread... a mental health crisis unfolds...
>>
>>18358585

Wait, aren't you the "I create art and this one entity keeps destroying it. Look, I made a face with my fingerprints on my iPod screen and something altered it to look at another face" *pic of phone* guy?
>>
Darling, you should see a mental health professional.
>>
File: Cool poppa.jpg (2MB, 1408x2506px) Image search: [Google]
Cool poppa.jpg
2MB, 1408x2506px
OP, your thread is shit.
>>
File: 1478554070336.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478554070336.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
>>18358657
>root chakra
>this hindu bullcrap
>>
>>18358738
Red light is when your electrons align and your body and mind become transparent to the photons passing through. Basically the orbitals change and when your spirit and physical embrace in tantric love your become a ensouled being.
>>
File: 1479457085733.png (206KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479457085733.png
206KB, 500x500px
>>18358742
This is a spirit science tier explanation.
>>
>>18358742

>Electrons align
>Transparent to photons

Someone's never taken a science course.
>>
>>18358745
Bro do you even meditate lol. If you want to ignore the experiences of other living human beings and stay inside your material shell thats fine, but there is a whole universe out there and it has always been accessible through spiritual means.
>>
>>18358751
Basically when electrons jump from one orbital to another they emit light, or absorb light to jump. This is pretty basic. If you have one pointed concentration, you can influence this jump and realign your energy and awareness. The spine is basically a very advanced kind of laser. When your mind is aware and observing the whole of your body this energy opens up.
>>
I, for one, hope OP gets sodomized by his creepy clown imaginary friend. It's what he wants, anyway.
>>
>>18358585
Welcome, brother, JHVH-1 wants you.
>>
File: image.jpg (959KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
959KB, 2048x2048px
This internet is truly nothing but vile shit. This entire internet is a waste of space where people are forced to onlyinteract with shit eating retarded waste people. I hope each of you revolting dog shit creep tards get your heads cut off.

What a waste of life for good people to only be forced to talk to shit eating toxic waste retarded filth like all of you. Because of such, this entire species will never be anything but absolute garbage and the embarrassments of existence
>>
>>18358805
Nobody is forcing you to be on 4chan, or any other part of the internet.

There's an adage that this brings to mind. If you meet an asshole in the morning, you met an asshole. If you meet nothing but assholes all day, you're the asshole.
>>
>>18358982
You're a retarded shit eating pedophile faggot spirit. All you stupid cunt shit eating molester tard loser faggots know how to do is molest then annoy the victims.

I know its difficult to try and comprehend be You are a retarded mental gimp shit eating nothingnness faggot, but you existence is so fucking disgusting that every particle in the universe became absolute waste the moment you existed.

Just kill yourself you retarded disgusting pig. I would gladly cut your throat for you if i could but i dont know you or where you live
>>
>>18358982
>Nobody is forcing you to be on 4chan, or any other part of the internet.
You don't know me, anon
>>
>>18358805
So what you're saying is that I, as an individual, have influence over the lives and livelihoods of every human being on the planet?

You've just given me a tremendous amount of power, I don't know what I'll do with it.

Thank you, friend.
>>
>>18358585
I can't help you with your mental health issues but I can recommend that you stop stringing random swears together to express anger. Swears are more effective if they're coherent.

Calling someone a "shit eating faggot" is more effective than calling them a "retarded shit eating pedophile faggot ". You're trying to squeeze too much in there.
>>
>>18358585
I hate this place. This worthless little piece of shit internet created by the retarded molester league is the most revolting pile of shit place thst could ever exist. Trying to find help with serriious issues but just get irritated by retarded stupid faggots that wont ditch stupid language crap. you are revolting garbage humans.

You are a retarded grotesque slob of a species. There is truly no such thing as a woman that could ever do anything but be an embarrassment to existence because of a retarded creep pig asswipe male population like this.

You are the most retarded useless shit eating pig generations of any species in existence.

Im in disbelief that after years of trying to find help with a serious problem this retarded rejectoid schitzo shit hole just get in the way and ruin life. Like a barrier of nothiness diseased retarded faggot spirits that want to keep ruining everyone and everything because a destroyed seltic tank universe and species is the only way such garbage could even seem to be accepted
>>
>>18359387
Pls take your meds.
>>
>>18359387
>>18359393
>9393
Whoa. Confirmed.

You really need to take your meds.
>>
>>18358649
Hey, We are watching you, we are one. We know everything about you and your secrets, Prove to me I am not just part of your mind. Sadly you can not.
>>
>>18358649
Same desu
>>
File: Towel_Art.jpg (389KB, 1918x1711px) Image search: [Google]
Towel_Art.jpg
389KB, 1918x1711px
Had a guy awhile back who was convinced demons were sneaking into his room, rearranging his laundry into artful faces when he wasn't looking.

I think that genius is just equal parts visualization and actualization. You might consider photography as an art form.
>>
File: tumblr_ncc0ocecZI1rhyiego1_500.gif (1011KB, 439x238px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncc0ocecZI1rhyiego1_500.gif
1011KB, 439x238px
It's like the fuckin'... God of the Forest in Princess Mononoke, where everywhere you step, you leave artful humanoid imprints. When you think about it, that's actually pretty badass.
>>
>>18359387
pretty cool desu desu
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.