[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mc ride.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_3272.jpg (398KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3272.jpg
398KB, 1200x800px
his lyrics are absolutely nightmarish, his presence is more /x/ than any artist alive, he has definitely done some weird shit. he talks about the occult in his lyrics and how it's apart of him and his tattoos and stage presence really go along with it as well. what do you guys think of death grips and especially the mystery surrounding mc ride?
>>
File: IMG_3256.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3256.png
1MB, 750x1334px
i think it's probably just a lot of bad trips and a bunch of insanity coming from drug abuse or some shit
>>
File: IMG_3287.jpg (4MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3287.jpg
4MB, 3024x4032px
they are the condensation of the entire internet.
>>
I AM THE BEAST I WORSHIP
>>
amphetamines, satanism and unrestricted artistic expression from an intelligent men who wanted to make something unique

lords of the underworld, those two
>>
Meme tier gimmick bullshit
>>
>>18358709
shuddap
you ain;'t gawt stytle!
>>
>>18358709
Whats memey about it?
Whats the gimmick?
Its just noisey/electronic hip hop
You dumb or something?
>>
I'M FEELING IT
>>
i saw death grips live, best night of my life
>>
>>18358560
A pop star with a marketable gimmick who lives the image publicly?
Whatever will they think of next!
>>
>>18358560
>s lyrics are absolutely nightmarish, his presence is more /x/ than any artist alive, he has definitely done some weird shit. he talks about the occult in his lyrics and how it's apart of him and his tattoos and stage presence really go along with it as well. what do you guys think of death grips and especially the mystery surrounding mc ride?

The occult theme in his songs are motifs. While he makes alot of references to the occult, it doesn't relate to the true meaning of his songs.
>>
>>18359395
What are you on about

MC Ride or Stefan is a very private person, and remains disconnected from his fans unless there's performances.

He's stated this in a interview before, he doesn't understand the idea of opening yourself up to the media and fans as it creates an unhealthy obsessive environment.

See:
>>
File: 1479599175595.png (25KB, 383x483px) Image search: [Google]
1479599175595.png
25KB, 383x483px
>>18359769
Fuck I forgot the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kWdpEnJfxI&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>18358665

So close buddy!! Try again next time!
>>
>>18359395
>pop star
no
>marketable gimmick
yes
>lives the image publicly
no

1/3
>>
>>18359395

LOL
>>
But seriously its an alchemical formation of turning raw emotion and feeling into something more, refined.

Although this is more like a statue of raw emotion/fuel, like an industrial estate or something.

I don't know why you guys like it tbfm.
>>
>>18358560
All I know is that he's seen footage.
>>
>>18360170

What footage anon?! You mean THE footage?
>>
>>18358564
If you've seen pictures of him from his early childhood (I saw them on /mu/) you'd figure that there's a clear progression in life to where he is now.

I don't think drug abuse made him who he is. It's more complex than that. Although I do think that there was a singular event which occurred in his 20s which changed him. Might be a bad trip, who knows. I'm a moderate racist but I suppose racial profiling is a possibility as well based on Niggas On The Moon's autobiographical context.
>>
>>18360177

Yo, any soul is gonna be severely affected by racial profiling growing up. What a horrible thing. Especially if people are so casually open about calling themselves 'moderate racist'.

Don't you think its a system that propagates itself?
>>
>>18360177
Woah it's almost like people change after early childhood! Crazy!
>>
>>18358560
Some fag who thinks hes anything other than a nobody
>>
>>18358737
>noisey/electronic hip hop
>not a meme or a gimmick
>>
>>18360433

but its so dark and gruelly
>>
>>18360436
>dark and gruelly
>not a meme or a gimmick
>>
>>18360453

:( lol
>>
master occultists hide best in plain sight
>>
>>18360414
Nice special ed-tier illiteracy there, faggot.
>>
>>18360433
>other people have called things a gimmick so it must be true!
Learn to think for yourself for a change. Suddenly you realize how blatantly stupid some of the things you say are.
>>
>>18360424
I don't understand these posts. What are you hoping to accomplish by calling someone who is a somebody in at least one regard a nobody?
>>
>>18358560
I think he's suffering from anxiety or some other disorder. He's in a bad way and he expresses his thoughts and experinces through the lyrics he writes.

Death Grips in general just feels like a big creative outlet of angst, despair och primal urges. Ablsotutley brilliant.
>>
>>18358560

:^)
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-24-17-48-50.png (509KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-24-17-48-50.png
509KB, 480x800px
Is it this one?
>>
>>18361138
some people do that in order to attempt to diminish their own feeling of being a nobody.

A nobody feels more comfortable surrounded by nobodies than somebodies.
>>
Mc Ride is a character, or maybe a manifestation of the deepest, most primal insanity of the mind of Stefan Burnett and humanity at large.
Not paranormal, just an insight into the human psyche
>>
>>18359769
>>18360151
>>18360157
Let me guess: you're all under 25 and this is the first pop act whom you've connected with who, like, totally speaks to and of your generation, man
When you look back in a few years time and cringe at your susceptibility to advertising and promotional campaigns, don't forget to condescendingly lecture the facts to the next generation of impressionable, naive consumers as I am to you right now ;^)
I'll let you get back to kissing the posters hanging above your bed before you fall asleep satisfied you've got the world all figured out due to having recently experienced your first existential crisis
>>
>>18362389
holy shit you faggot
kys
>>
Death Grips are modern alchemist. Projecting their will through their art. They are truly carving their own path. "From this world but not of it" comes to mind. I have nothing but the utmost respect for the whole group. Zach hills old band hella is really worth checking out btw. There's no 666 in outer space and hold your horse is are god tier records
>>
>>18362389
Nah dude you're way off mark. These guys literally got on a major label, used all the money to stay in rich people hotels (2 members are homeless) and observe the upper class. Then self released their record months before it was supposed to come out. They're the real deal.
>>
first of all thank you i love you
Seco
>>
>>18362960
Your insightful riposte confirms my argument, you imbecile
>>18362989
>buying into the publicist created legends and carefully crafted release hype
Nigga, you've been shilled. Live and learn
>>
>>18362389
As a big music lover and an oldfag who has no business being on this board when I should be in a 9 to 5 job or doing something productive with my life, let me just tell you that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about with this band.

Deathgrips is closer to a performance art, or avante garde category and are far from a "pop group"

90% chance you're just trolling with this, but on the off chance you actually are an older person who's giving this "advice"... just know that even if you're correct, ya aint right. Shitting on kids music and stunting their experience with life is fucking terrible and boorish. If you're as old and boring as you claim to be, maybe go watch the football game on TV or whatever, leave culture to the ones to whom it matters, because once you adopt the attitude you've got, you are no longer relevant.
>>
>>18362389
absolute retard who lives in shame and denial of his own past
thinks that any successful performance of creativity is a shill
>>
>>18363108
Deathgrips is hipsterhop for white people to feel like they've found the real shit.
>>
>>18363152
>hipsterhop

totally, because all hipsterhop experiments with fucked up texture, raw screaming, excessive occult symbolism and other traits typical of something more like the noise acts of the late 70's or 80's right?

Deathgrips has more in common with David Tibet, Diamanda Galas or Nurse with wound than they do with Kid Cudi or OF.

Seriously, if you don't know your /mu/, fuck off with your 'opinion'.
>>
>>18362291
death grips don't use 'stage characters'
search up interview with the quietus
>>18363152
i'm not white and death grips are more punk than hiphop honestly

Stefan is in a way like Kurt to /x/-philes
although i hate making comparisons there is something spiritually special about them

pic is what zach did to his drumset during a full moon after a show
>>
>>18363184

techno animal "brotherhood of the bomb"
ice "bad blood"
>>
>>18358560

A culmination of drug experimentation between two wildly artistic and creative people who had the will to create something unlike anything that has been heard before. Challenging the boundaries and depths that music can go to while breaking the norms of the industry declining record deals from million dollar record labels and having basically no interaction with their fan base besides around when they are going to release new music. Death Grips is more of an artistic expression of the rejection they feel towards everything in music and this industry.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (199KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
199KB, 1280x720px
>>18358560
>his presence is more /x/ than any artist alive
nah
>>
>>18363907
his unholiness Papa Emeritus II transcends all boards.
>>
anyone know where pic related is?
>>
>>18363907
gay juggalo shit
>>
>>18364198
dont smear the good name of GHOST with that shit covered dildo.
>>
>>18363999
looks like a place i saw in Melrose, LA once. Psychic shop.
>>
>>18364336
there from sac so that makes sense
where thoZ:
>>
>>18363907
Emeritus Ii was the shit, everything after Emeritus III is pussy bullshit, their image is a bunch of hipster looking faggotry now. Guy is trying to look "handsome", and the acoustic shows? Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>18358560

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SThRvg6cdQI
>>
nice meme
>>
>>18358560
How does it go?
>>
>>18362389
>Oh wow anon you're such a grown up intellectual man who won't people enjoy whatever but instead feel the need to project your own past on them

I hope this was b8 I just 8
>>
>>18366281
itgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesitgoes KYAAA
>>
>>18363100
that doesn't make sense, as every DG release ever has been free
>>
>>18358560

ITT pussy faggot spooped by entry level hipster garbage
>>
>>18363907
GHOST FUCKING SUCKS!!!!
>>
File: MAGMA-UDU-WUDU-L794881907922.jpg (388KB, 1068x942px) Image search: [Google]
MAGMA-UDU-WUDU-L794881907922.jpg
388KB, 1068x942px
>>18358560
Sorry nigga', Magma is the most /x/ band alive, and you're fucking retarded if you think otherwise. Death Grips sampled their shit even.
>Crazy space opera themes.
>Music is unearthly as fuck.
>Cultist chanting.
>Literally made up a language for their chanting.
>Masters of their craft, Christian Vander is one of the finest drummers that ever lived.
>Genuinely believes in crazy space shit, and sites his encounters with ayylmao as his influence for expressing a message from a cosmic god figure.
>>
>>18360424
Errrr... Have you actually listened to more than just a small number in their songs? I'm pretty sure he considers himself pretty much a nobody at the end of the day. After you get past his raw-emotion-angry-power-songs you see that the dude has pretty low self-esteem and is pretty well nihilistic.
>>
>>18360175
The Grifter.
>>
File: ytumamatambién.jpg (43KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
ytumamatambién.jpg
43KB, 350x350px
>>18358574
This but like the darkside of it, Gambino is like him but more playful/happy than Ride, I mean he suffers depression and shit but it's not as near as gloomy as Ride is.
>>
>>18359395
lol nice try faggot
>>
>>18358665
One off from being a pretty epic get
>>
File: 2dope4u.jpg (90KB, 450x531px) Image search: [Google]
2dope4u.jpg
90KB, 450x531px
>>18363108
This, I mean when Elvis came out old people hated him but younglings loved him. Then those teenagers grew up and hated their son's and daughter's music forgetting that they had been trough the same story with their respective fathers and so on till this day. I don't even like Death Grips as a whole but I do respect their approach at doing art, not because I don't like their overall views means that I have to act like an asshole and not see their bravery at doing what they want. My fathers didn't understood my musical choices but they respected them and when my mother died my father began to put attention to what I listened to and even compliment it.
>>
>>18370091

>le matrixbluesuede argument

No, music peaks in this era then degrades. Our kids will NOT have better music than us.

It was built in the ether. these perfect moments, the machine runs dry soon... to reset.

Seize the day! Be free to do exactly as you were fucking coded to do you dancing fucking monkey shitstain!
>>
File: awwyiss.jpg (25KB, 430x300px) Image search: [Google]
awwyiss.jpg
25KB, 430x300px
>>18370146
Our music was shitty too but they got better with the years. I said I don't like DG but that doesn't mean I have to force my hate to the eyes of other people and make them stop listening to it, if that makes them comfortable .

>Take a fucking pill and chill, you fucking shill.
>>
File: based+kitano.jpg (573KB, 936x1245px) Image search: [Google]
based+kitano.jpg
573KB, 936x1245px
>>18370570
>if that makes them comfortable so be it

Sorry, you freakin' gobshite.
>>
>>18369723

Thank you for the great reccomendation.
>>
>>18371463
See also:
>Ruins
>Koenjihyakkei
>>
>>18371555

What Ruins? There are two bands with that name, one from Japan and the other from Australia.

Koenjihyakke reminds me of this brazilian composer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vbT_TyR47E
>>
>>18371673
The japanese one, the drummer is composer for both ruins and koenji.
>>
>>18369723
yeah but magma is still dad prog at the end of the day. go listen to king crimson or something kiddo
>>
>>18371673
>>18371678
This is zeuhl as all fuck, I love it.
>>
Lol Death Grips are corny as fuck. Absolute edgy hipster trash.
>>
>>18371680
So? DG is just plain ol' sampled rap. It's much less creative, skilled, and weird than Magma. There are a couple bands in the world doing what Magma did first like 40 years ago, whereas DG is just adding a minor spin on modern hip-hop that's not really super artistic. On top of all that, Ride isn't even a good rapper.
>>
>>18363302
Long time hip hop fan here, never really listened to dg much. Just listened a bunch motivated by this thread.
They ain't hip hop much. It's very punk and raw. The vocals are not really hip hop at all, I'd say it's more an influence.
That guy who said it's for white ppl to say they found the real hip hop is wrong. If you want the real hip hop keep looking.
This ain't my shit, but it seems pretty interesting.
Definetly punk industrial with mildly hip hop influenced vocals in my book.
>>
>>18371734
I agree he's not a good rapper, but I'm not sure it's specifically rap he's trying to do
To go insanely underground and retro, it kind of reminds me of a guy named rant that did stuff with panacea (check the song battle stations)
>>
He has a necronomicon gate tattooed to his chest for Christhe sake, he must be down into some deep shit.
>>
>>18363907
Really great live shows. Super fun Scooby doo stuff that you just kind of let go and have a good time.
>>
>>18358560
His music is about suicide you fucking idiot.
>>
>>18360163
when you clean something up and 'refine' it, you take the humanity out of it. which can be nice once in a while to think about music like that, but it is not always satisfying enough. sometimes you just need to bang some pots and pans for the sake of it, and listening to raw/noisey music can fulfill that urge
>>
>>18360424
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VxNZswJRZs

oblivion transcender becomes him shroud
I can't remember I'm no one now
comin for yours lock your doors
identifier destroyer

comon stick me cut me drain me suck me drink me take me down
feel me one three make your chamber pound and drown

I got some shit ta say just for the fuck of it
them thangs them thangs
don't even ask me

bear the mark take one to know lifted chin face don't show
>>
>>18375098
Heyo guys I bet you can relate to this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it5fPzdtskg

>>18371688
Get that call
Can't hold shit down
Fuck it all
I'm going down
I use me up
Ain't worth shit now
Truth be sold
Fuck fucked me out

[Hook 2]
Death, fuck
Let's fuck
Just don't touch me
Just fuck-fuck me
Fuck-fuck me out
Why don't you just
Fuck-fuck me out

[Verse 1]
Fuck-fuck me
I ain't shit
I know it
That ain't shit
Either
Fuck-fuck me
Deceiver
[Outro]
Fuck bloom bam, fuck bam blew, fuck boom blam
Fuck new glam, fuck glam new, fuck goon gland
Fuck fluke flam, fuck flam fluke, fuck half shoe
Fuck glim sham, fuck gam through, we statue
Fuck well-well, fuck our will, we're idiot
Fuck well-well, fuck our will, we're idiot
Fucks buy us, fuck bind spell, we cakewalk
Fuck suspect, we foretell, we séance
Fuck he she they we make me feel
Ugh, ugh, ugh

Also dis one
Woe is why us he she they fuss
Wah, wah, wah - fuck
Blah, blah, blah - fuck
Woe is why them, why can't reach us
Blah, blah, blah - fuck
Wah, wah, wah - fuck
We have never been our business
Why don't you just
Fuck me out
>>
FUCK YOU /x/

very dissapointed in you to be honest

Death Grips - You might think he loves you for your money but I know what he really loves you for it's your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat

TELL ME THIS SONG IS OCCULTED AS MOTHER FREAKING HECK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2cQvZPX3OY

get so fuckin dark in here
come come fuck apart in here
i die in the process
you die in the process
kettle drum roll hard shit
fuck i said fucker dont start shit
i hover above you
life pulled out your mouth
i become you
opening of the mouth
unlawful possession
jellyfish in cold sweat deep end
hollow shell twitch disconnection
pupils swell
my entrance
hijacked no questions asked
stretch you on like latex mask
my sigils your epitaph
come come fuck apart in here i die
im not you
fear
you wear it well
mademoiselle
heres to your destiny
hysterics scream help
dont worry in a few youll all be somewhere else
prepare yourselves
freelance motherfucker
get so fuckin dark in here
i die in the process
you die in the process
kettle drum roll hard shit
fuck i said fucker dont start shit
emerald tablet apartment toxic
>>
File: hacker known as 4chan.jpg (178KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
hacker known as 4chan.jpg
178KB, 600x400px
MCride or as great coven of europe calls him "minecraft ride" is a profound figure in western occultism, rumor has it he is bastard son of aleister crowley and his negro maid-follower, getem gotongu. aleister loved his descedant but was ashamed to show him to his fellow wizards because of this mcride survived saturday night raping ritials. during his teen years mcride followed his roots to africa where he learned (in his words:remembered) techniques of voodoo magic. but soon he had to flee africa because his chanting were considered too loud from tribesman and they threatened to kill him. while on the pirate boat that was going to US mcride fell asleep that satan was walking on water and asked him to do the same but he couldn't. woken up from violent chimp sounds he found that pirates have pulled out an unconcious man from the water who resembled satan from mcride's dream. later that man becomes bandmate of him and drummer of the band and is known by the name zach hill.
years pass by and two friends are now living in sewers. stealing food from seniors and training rats to do experimental sounds, this was the beginning of countless hours of music production.
At that time Andy Morin, aspiring programist, and computer prodigy also known as "the hacker named 4chan" running from fbi, for spreading hundreds of nude photos of celebrities in the internet only to take atention from of his own leaked nude pics in high school, which is rumored to involve him fornicating with douzens of musical equipement, to "produce unique flapping sound".
Andy took refuge in the nearest sewers, when he suddenly heard squicking sounds which he liked and went in their direction. than he saw two bums smeared in feces, one of them was drumming on two rats , and the other had stuffed his rectum with one and chanted wildly.
Andy realized his life would never be the same again. he thoughtlessly joined the ride and from that they evelved to death grips they are today.
>>
>>18358560
Trying too hard, maybe?
>>
>>18363907
5 Scooby snacks have been added to your account
>>
>>18358560
Anything that costs money, is entertainment. Not prophecy.
>>
>>18375974
Good thing everything they have ever made is free
>>
>>18375975
I'm so glad. Not really a sycophant though.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.