[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Akashic library

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 28

File: download (1).jpg (16KB, 319x158px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
16KB, 319x158px
You guys have any info or experience with this place? It's always seemed interesting to me. A place where everything is archived.
>>
Just a little. Like, in one or two dreams. It sounds neat, but I couldn't read the words. They were in english, but like, the letters kept moving around and changing so I couldn't read anything.
>>
File: tumblr_mofg90tX7e1snj7fwo2_500.gif (498KB, 500x203px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mofg90tX7e1snj7fwo2_500.gif
498KB, 500x203px
>>18358264
"The hall of souls."

Only someone who can freely traverse the astral plane can access their records.
>>
>>18358308
That's bullshit and you know it. I can mentally access it withought projection. Stop larping
>>
Hi guys I'm gonna rule the earth
>>
>>18358347
*teleports behind you*
Heh, think again, pathetic human.
*unsheaths godsword*
Prepare for eternal slumber.
*slashes*
JUDGEMENT SABERRRRRRRRRR!
May the gods have mercy on your soul...
>>
>>18358334
And how do yo do it anon, or are you the real larper?
>>
>>18358347
I'm trying to gain understanding of myself. I wanna know why I am the why I am and how to fix it.
>>
>>18358372
The reason doesn't matter, but if you must know, it's likely because other people made you that way, or it's because of past life actions, or you're just you. And it can't be fixed.
....Hope I helped! :D
>>
>>18358302
>the letters kept moving around and changing so I couldn't read anything.

That's typical subconscious-mind trickery while dreaming.

Another neat/spoopy thing your subconscious-mind might not be able to comprehend during dreaming is mirrors. Some people have mentioned experiences when they look into one during dreams, they've seen some fucked up shit instead of their actual reflection.
>>
File: 1472869738882.jpg (100KB, 1200x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1472869738882.jpg
100KB, 1200x1261px
>>18358264
I think Akashic records is one of those topics where spirituality and psychology meet.

Believe it or not, it's actually quite possible to reproduce this phenomenon on an individual level. You can create a headspace where it is easier to access concepts, emotions, and memories from an earlier point in your life. I understand this sounds like the way you would just remember something normally, but what I am talking about is more akin to reliving past experiences and having much greater clarity and connectedness with them. I think it's a related concept to deja vu, but not exactly the same.

I'm sure there are many ways to do this without drugs, but the method I've used involves the consumption of dextromethorphan. Basically, it allows you to return to the same headspace from previous trips, almost like picking up where you left off. In sober life, I have a rather difficult time remembering most of my life and past thoughts and experiences. When I take DXM, it's like I can access a categorized library of my life, including memories, emotions, and epiphanies from the past. I wish I could describe it better because it's one of the most goddamn amazing and bizarre things I've ever experienced in my entire life. Other users have documented the same phenomenon. I wonder sometimes if it's possible to create a shared space with multiple people tripping together. I know that's a thing on other substances like psychedelics.

I know this might make no sense at all, but I think most people who have done this drug more than a few times know what I am talking about.
>>
>>18358397
Op here. I have a dissociative disorder so taking dxm in those doses doesn't seem like a good idea. In the last I've had similar experiences with bolth dxm and ketamine. Part of why I'm doing this is to try to free myself from dissociation. I view it as a coping mechanism.
>>
>>18358416
I've had similar experiences with drugs also. I haven't been diagnosed with it, but yeah. I'd say it's a good idea to stay away from drugs. Dissociation is not good and will cause suffering in the long run. When you get back to yourself you'll feel worse and regret the actions you did when you were out of it. Then again, that's just my experience.
>>
>>18358389
i looked into the mirror while dreaming once.

my eyes looked like hypnotoad
>>
All your past lives, present and future life experiences are are archived.

You can see or experience something that occurred in a lifetime centuries ago. Look ahead to what will occur later in this life, or even setup your final exit in order to escape the wheel of birth and rebirth.
>>
>>18358397
Had this experience on LSD. Might be an odd thing to think, but re-experiencing memories is one of my best memories.
>>
>>18358430
I've been like this for about 4 years now. I've tried all kids of meds and therapy and nothing works. I'm not even sure if my last happened at this point.
>>
File: 829295843464.jpg (4KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
829295843464.jpg
4KB, 318x159px
>>18358458
>He ACTUALLY believes you can escape
>>
>>18358475
Not him but I'll find someway off this ride at some point. Or I'll learn to enjoy the ride. Idk
>>
File: 8835839465496742.jpg (74KB, 903x504px) Image search: [Google]
8835839465496742.jpg
74KB, 903x504px
>>18358468
I know the feeling. Hang in there I guess? I mean I dunno what to do either.
>>
>>18358479
What if I said you'll do neither of those things and you'll just keep going anyway?
Teehee.
>>
File: Jesus-hero.jpg (62KB, 560x250px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-hero.jpg
62KB, 560x250px
>>18358458
How do I escape this bullshit life?
>>
If you recognize the attached image, then you have at least gained access to "the dream world" or "astral plane" to reach it. There is a guide there that will also teach you things like how to fly.
>>
>>18358528
bruh that's just a picture of some ruins in indonesia
>>
>>18358389
thinking about that twerked my pineal
>>
>>18358389
I dreamed I looked into a mirror once and saw a demon. But then, I've looked into mirrors in real life and saw a demon, so...
>>
If it exists why hasn't someone looked up the plans for a starship ?
>>
>>18358389
I looked at myself in a mirror in the astral realm and I saw myself wearing a pigs nose and had pig ears. I was also wearing a pink dress. Fucking bizarre shit. I got pissed and wanted to leave the area when some woman walked through the door and so I punched her, or tried to, and before I landed the hid she detached my index finger and it made me freak the fuck out even more...
I miss those days...
>>
>>18358562
So you're the little shit that tried to punch me. Fuck you, I did literally nothing wrong, I was just exploring.
>>
I've had an experience with Astral Libraries. Several actually, though the same section of the same one. A few of the posts here were enlightening in showing bizarre similarity to what I experienced.

Specifically, dealing with a 'Librarian' and having limited access that through interaction, I slowly earn more access to books and other sections of.

The Angel- the 'Librarian' I've since learned is most probably a 'Dominion', or member of the 6th of 9 ranks of angelic hierarchy. Unlike my summoned Guiding Angel who I kind of 'followed the link' through, to figure out which middleman assigned her when I made the answered request for aid; this entity is terrifyingly powerful. Obscenely so.

Remember those stories in scripture about people being overwhelmed with awe and fear in sight of the angels of the Lord? I, being the stubborn idiot I am, vaguely irritated her with ill-advised commentary and got flashed with what I can only describe as eyes and TOO MANY WINGS. Rather than a merely mental backlash and tingle to the skin, it was like my entire nervous system was overloaded and I was physically forced to curl up into a ball until the 'Librarian' drew back the lid on that power.

Needless to say, I've since been exceedingly respectful and actually managed to learn her name. Which makes one hell of a trump card in the spiritual dimension, I've got to admit. She isn't anything like my own Guardian and so doesn't ever stick around, but when the name is used I can feel her attention shift.

Back to the Library itself.
>>
Having accessed it initially through request and being BROUGHT there by my summoned guide, I have since been able to return without her assist prompting the move. I have access to a number of shelves but haven't tried doing more than requesting the Dominion Librarian's recommendation. I've also made sure to return books (I've taken as many as four at a time) the following dream/meditation-walk without any prompting, just in case and because she scared the shit out of me despite remaining mostly 'friendly' to both me and my guide.

I've gotten the strong and distinct impression that this isn't the grand records that some of you have spoke of, which some others might perceive to be God; but instead one of MANY such angelic libraries.

The marble steps leading up to the library-proper I first appeared in...well, following them down and out instead of inside, my guide was carefully helping me brush past with denizens of what appeared to be some sort of angelic city that actually hurt to look at directly.

Being shielded by the more familiar Angel's wings to block out or limit sight until I could train myself to handle bits and pieces more, has been interesting and very instructional.

But yes, Spiritual Libraries exist.

Treat them with respect. In the reading of the books you'll more often than not get flashes of insight, vivid perceptions, and mixed images that your mind has to piece together and make sense of itself. The information is helpful, but it's still beyond my ability to make accurate heads of tails of most of it. Mostly I've been politely pestering friendly spirits for exploration since I'd still consider myself fairly new to this.
>>
How do I visit them?
>>
Get a spirit guide and learn about them. Develop your communication. Learn how to swap ideas in that spiritual/meditative state where you can perceive them, usually easiest to start off when you're close to low-end REM sleep.

Ask.

Asking to be taken to one of those libraries doesn't hurt.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 450x450px
The Cosmic Serpent' explains how this works;

>https://www.indybay.org/uploads/2011/04/17/cosmicserp.pdf

>You guys have any info or experience with this place

OK;

1: If you have two quantumly entangled rocks, you really have one rock on two hills.
2: The 46 different chromosomes are entangled to all others of their kind on Earth, and specific genes and proteins are also entangled.
3: Platonic Forms are thus the same objects shining everywhere. Quantum entanglement is monogamous, meaning that any two Y chromosomes can be perfectly entangled, but that pair can only be imperfectly entangled to all other Y's.
3: Genetic mutation and evolution is thus inevitable.
4: Genetic memory is real, and it works via epigenetics.
5: Your consciousness is the result of neurotransmitters and transporter molecules in and around your neurons.
6: These neurotransmitters begin their synthesis inside the nucleolus.
7: Active chromosomes exist as the Y, X or K shaped objects in the center, while inactive chromosomes exist as smears on the inside surface of the nucleolus.
8: Your life actually occurs on the inside surface of the nucleolus. Look up the inverse Earth.
9: All matter in the universe is composed of gene products, and indeed new universes can be made by God (You.)
10: People, plants and animals are gene products. The ancestors are literally encoded in DNA, and you are in fact just one of these ancestors reincarnated.

The Akashic record = DNA. Check out deoxy.org for more information.
>>
File: 1477958132398.gif (232KB, 510x662px) Image search: [Google]
1477958132398.gif
232KB, 510x662px
>>18358264
>this place
>place

Silly American.
>>
>>18358807
>1: If you have two quantumly entangled rocks, you really have one rock on two hills.
>quantum

Bruh we're back to a determinist universe.
>>
File: 1468444825338.gif (1MB, 276x260px) Image search: [Google]
1468444825338.gif
1MB, 276x260px
>>18358807
how can things such as chromosomes entangle with everyone else's chromosomes if the chromosomes express different genes, which means their structure is different, which means it isn't made out of the same particles in the same place as every or for that matter barely any other chromosomes. Unless you're telling me completely different particles can be entangled.
>>
>>18358264
Yeah, but got booted from the server and had my memory erased because I read forbidden knowledge. After the kick, I was in a void of nothingness, not even blackness. Just pure empty with nothing but my thoughts. It was like the scene from he matrix when they load the drivers and there weren't any programs loaded yet.
>>
>>18358264

It is the amalgamation of all experience from all forms of life. Subconsciously it is accessed by all life.

When the right group of supporting conditions are met the state of mind necessary to consciously be aware of it will arise.

Through introspective meditation you can focus on this source of experience which can change your perceptual lens allowing you to attain new knowledge from any past experience you are able to recall.

Only when you have reviewed all your past experiences from this lens will you have the knowledge enabling you to view reality from others perspectives leading to true understanding.
>>
>>18358924

Right body facilitates right mind arises right thought brings right action determines right result.
>>
>>18358935

Cultivates right emotion, manifests right reality.
>>
File: 549ujnqh.jpg (86KB, 590x582px) Image search: [Google]
549ujnqh.jpg
86KB, 590x582px
>>
>>18358836

Yep. According to the Buddha, determinism is an attempt to shirk personal responsibility. According to Islam, everything is God's will.

It was a shocker for me this year when meme magic was real. After Trump won, I was a believer - in my own godhood.

>>18358845

>how can things such as chromosomes entangle with everyone else's chromosomes if the chromosomes express different genes, which means their structure is different

Except during active protein synthesis, cellular division and recombination, chromosomes are featureless balls. When when extended, you can't look at their fine structure visually. We deduce genes based on gene products - PCR. When we synthesize genomes, we just stick the shards together with polymerase enzymes. It's just theory how anything works at that scale, in terms of how the DNA is packaged, unpacked and used.

>which means it isn't made out of the same particles in the same place as every or for that matter barely any other chromosomes

A chromosome is a single crystal, and this crystal is a dipole. Magnetically, the entire crystal shares a single set of quantum states. Electrons lose mass in graphene because a graphene sheet is one electric domain.

>Unless you're telling me completely different particles can be entangled

Their carbon atoms can be entangled, and so can any other atom they're composed of. The loss of entanglement is key to the production of difference - entanglement is monogamous, so no three atoms or chromosomes can absolutely alike.
>>
>>18358935
>>18358941

Revised

Right Intention harbors Right Mind arises Right Thought facilitates Right Body exercises Right action determines Right Result cultivates Right Emotion manifests Right Reality.
>>
File: 1468445225166.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
1468445225166.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>18359008
We know the shape of dna and it's constituents and we know roughly the language used in the code of DNA. We know the actual strands of DNA coil up into chromosomes for mitosis, and otherwise they are uncoiled and free floating in the nucleus, but we know that the DNA it's self carries a semipermanent code written in nucleotides and such. I'll give you identical particles and molecules could entangle and maybe identical complicated things, maybe not in the lifetime of the universe though, but chromosomes aren't identical, even within an individual.

So you're saying all our atoms are connected to all other atoms in the universe? sure okay I can buy that. but that means we're just as bonded to each other as we are to rocks on mars or life in other parts of the galaxy. The significance of that bond isn't really of interest to me, because it really means nothing if it can't be measured, as it can't affect anything. If it could affect stuff it could by definition be measured in/by those effects.
>>
>>18358487
what if I said you will get assraped by a monkey that will have you at gunpoint? What if we say things and those things are always the truth?
>>
>>18359090
Basically, we are what we are, but what we don't know is mysterious. More data is needed before a conclusion is made. That is the logical approach from here.
>>
>>18358807

Have you ever heard of NAD Therapy?
>>
>>18358807

Also... Dat PDF tho
>>
Suppose I can astral project. To higher dimensions even. Do you think I can convince the beings in those higher dimensions to put an end to this world? Bring judgement? I'll do it. I'm not fucking around. I'm psychic.
>>
>>18359186
No, of course not. As higher beings, they're not stupid like you are.
>>
>>18359008

I just wanted to say, your posts and links took me on a mind bending journey for three hours, from the PDF and onward... and HELPED me... process (for lack of a better word) everything good and bad that's happened to me for the past 7 years.

Thank you so so much. Perhaps chance isn't the only true source of novelty, after all.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 586x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 586x616px
>>18359295
>>18359175
>>18359090

Bumping because I have more to post, but have to go to work ATM. Go to deoxy.org in the meantime, and you can email me at [email protected]
>>
File: 301970.jpg (37KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
301970.jpg
37KB, 225x350px
>>18358371

http://hyperdiscordia.crywalt.com/library_of_babel.html

One book at a time.
>>
>>18358370
autism: the post
>>
>>18358836
>>18359008
What's so deterministic about quantum theory?
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
>>18359655

Stuck in traffic. I don't have time to address the specifics of Atomic, genetic and molecular QE, but I can post some more links.

Montalk.net is overly dramatic, but it illustrates the true size of reality. Michael Harner - quoted in The Cosmic Serpent - has more to say;

>https://web.archive.org/web/20110427023953/http://www.freezone.org/mc/harner.htm

The black specks. This is interesting, because graphene is black, and life began with biogenic graphene;

>http://www.nature.com/ngeo/journal/v7/n1/abs/ngeo2025.html
>Furthermore, the graphite grains in the schist contain distorted crystal structures and disordered stacking of sheets of graphene.

I've written some essays about how these black specks were actually Soma;

Essays, as of July 17, 2016

>http://freetexthost.com/xr0alni1rd
>Alchemical Diamond bodies

>http://freetexthost.com/k6pbnqohhm
>Universe creation

>http://freetexthost.com/pvk1bh2tq3
>The Mathematics of Soma body mechanics

>http://freetexthost.com/uxjrfxfytp
>Quantum State transfer

>http://freetexthost.com/cvi4kku6aq
>Soma and Buddhism

>http://freetexthost.com/ts6vbuntuy
>The Oak as degenerate Soma
>>
File: harmonic_orbit.gif (704KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
harmonic_orbit.gif
704KB, 350x300px
>>18359090
>So you're saying all our atoms are connected to all other atoms in the universe? sure okay I can buy that. but that means we're just as bonded to each other as we are to rocks on mars or life in other parts of the galaxy.

That's where you fucked up in your thinking. You applied a binary 1 / 0 value to entanglement, and instead of looking at it in terms of gradient magnitude.

Yes. Everything is entangled, particularly if you back big bang theory, which denotes an empirical measure of time to the moment when all matter and energy in the universe occupied a single position together. You can think of trying to ascertain information before that point as its own sort of uncertainty principle on a macroscopic scale. Anyways.

Yes. Everything is entangled. And the unit measurement that detects how entangled things are is space, or time depending on how you want to look at it. How long have these things been entangled? And how far away did their waveforms get, before you collapsed their entangled state?
>>
>>18358347
If you promise to purge ritualistic pedophilia from our governments in the process, you ave my support.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 499x499px
>>18359090

>We know the shape of dna and it's constituents and we know roughly the language used in the code of DNA. We know the actual strands of DNA coil up into chromosomes for mitosis

But as chromosomes, we can't see their subcomponents. We confirm that the chromosome contains the molecular structures we hypothesize to exist by inserting molecules into the solution, which cause the molecular structures to produce their gene products - if we get the expected products, we say that the chromosome has the theorized genetic structure.

The chromosome traces a line in space over time, and at each point along this line different epigenetic changes occur. As Einstein said, space is curved and going in a straight line will bring you back to the point you started at. If the end set of quantum states at Frame 1 is identical to the beginning set of quantum states, you have a Tipler cylinder.

Like a blackhole, a chromosome appears featureless like a solid chunk of iron - it's smooth outside and throughout. A chromosome can be considered to be entangled to every other point in it's line.

The chromosome exists as a meta-object spread across space. It's featureless because it's a wormhole/blackhole/whitehole (No hair theorum.) Every Y chromosome traces it's line back to a single man - his line split and branched off like a tree.

The only way we can tell one Y from another is that when we seed them with certain molecules, two different Y's produce different quantities of the same gene products. I'm saying that all Y's are the same, and that it's the differences in gene products (Which is the result of the environment - and the Y is part of it's own environment) that define one Y from another.

>but chromosomes aren't identical, even within an individual

Quantum monogamy says that only two Y chromosomes can be 100% entangled at once. All others are only 99% entangled. Evolution is what happens when there's no more room in a given species.
>>
File: image.jpg (249KB, 600x789px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249KB, 600x789px
>>18360152

> but that means we're just as bonded to each other as we are to rocks on mars or life in other parts of the galaxy. The significance of that bond isn't really of interest to me, because it really means nothing if it can't be measured, as it can't affect anything. If it could affect stuff it could by definition be measured in/by those effects

The reason why two objects are different is because they can't perfectly share a set of quantum states. All objects in the universe are shades away from a perfect Ur-state - the Monad, God, Eternity, or as I call it, 'The One Particle.'

Tipler cylinders are objected to because they violate conservation of energy. If a particle's beginning and end states are identical, the end state has to undergo a final change that causes it to become identical to the beginning state. In other words, 100% of the energy you use to initiate the circular path in space has to be brought back to the particle.

The energy is composed of quantum states, it can be imagined that the states of Frame 1 are being dealt like cards, only to be stacked back together and reshuffled. But the hands which move the cards have to be encoded in the deck themselves - the universe unpacks itself, then packs itself back up. The hands are the meta-line which absorbs states from the main-line to maintain causality - they have to receive and transfer states at 100% efficiency themselves.

You can keep creating meta-meta lines, but you can never accomplish your goal of modelling a timeline perfectly unless you give yourself 101% efficiency - a Tipler cylinder supposedly violates conservation of energy because of this.

Every loop multiplies your energy by two - you have to create new states, which correspond to energy, to maintain logical consistancy. But since time is an illusion (All points in the line exist at once,) the infinite meta-meta-meta [...] layers of causality exist before you even need them.
>>
>>18359699
Alright, if some things could be more entangled than others, the questions that arise from that are:
1: Has everything been entangled since the beginning of the universe?
2: What do entangled particles act like? As in, how could we know if one set of particles is more entangled than a different set?
3:The last sentence really confuses me, are you saying that things more entangled are just closer together in spacetime? Are you implying their "entangled state" is a collapsible waveform? What does the waveform collapse into? Are the particles still entangled after the collapse? If they aren't, are they untangled forever? What would reentangle them?
4:We have mathematical models of quantum entanglement which are measurable and have been measured to fit our understanding, and those models do not even hint at all particles being entangled, is our model egregiously wrong? are our measurements wrong? Is "quantum entanglement" as the physicists know it something other than what you're describing? because if that's the case we should come up with a better name for this universewide entanglementation. I propose "Googar's Web".
>>
File: 1470106958452.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470106958452.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>18360152
Sight is just a sensory perception, it is not the determinant of whether or not something is real. If you're telling me we can't know how the chemicals and their interactions within the nucleus because it's "just a theory" then what the everliving fuck is the rest of your post? I'm supposed to doubt our species understanding of cell theory because it's microscopic but take meta-objects, and the idea that a chromosome is "featureless" and a "wormhole/blackhole/whitehole" on faith?

>>18360195
>Tipler cylinders are objected to because they violate conservation of energy
If a Tipler cylinder could be measured to violate the laws of thermodynamics then I would believe you, but it goes back to "if it can affect anything, it can be measured in those effects" if it can be measured, where are the measurements? If it can't be measured, it can't affect anything, so how is it different than something that doesn't exist?
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 593x581px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 593x581px
>>18359146

Yes, but I haven't learned the details. At the moment, I eat feverfew to prevent serotonin release, and garlic to inhibit MAOA/B so my dopamine builds up.

>>18359175

Qoutes;

>They all speak a "secret language" which they learn directly from the spirits, by imitation. They talk of a ladder—or a vine, a rope, a spiral staircase, a twisted rope ladder— that connects heaven and earth and which they use to gain access to the world of spirits. The)- consider these spirits to have come from the sky and to have created life on earth

During cellular division, the chromosome is first cut into two, and the two halves are pushed away from one another by so-called microtubules. In a gravity well, one of these halves will rise to the top of the cell, and the other falls to the bottom.

The Self of the mother splits, and one half becomes the child - the Other. Shaktism is based on the precept that you can attain moksha by fusing with a mother, because her Self is your Other, and the line of your Self leads back to her Other. When consciousness focuses on the point in the line where Mother and Child fuse, you perceive yourself to be the Mother. You *were* your mother, and now you're you. Reproduction is about the production of new bodies for your self, and the production of Others to fuse with. This is Love.

>Then, a few pages away, another shaman is quoted as saying: "At the very beginning, before the birth of the earth, this earth here, our most distant ancestors lived on another earth " Chaumeil adds that the Yagua consider that all living beings were created by twins, who are "the two central characters in Yagua cosmogonic thought."

Twins - when a mother has two children, she has two Others. The twins can see that the other is like them, but different - you perceive your twin as an Other rather than the Self because of quantum monogamy.

A child is her mother's twin. A man is reborn by submitting his sperm, which contains his wavefunction, to a woman.
>>
>>18358397
Whenever I take LSD I can access the exact mindspace I've had on other LSD trips. Like, I can know exactly how I felt and what I was thinking about in a more general way

So I can definitely support this.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 539x567px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 539x567px
>>18359186

In your attempt to destroy, you'll actually create a new timeline where Earth is destroyed. Earth will keep existing for many other people.

Those beings would explain this to you, and try to prevent you from turning your personal world into space dust. You've made all sorts of deals about stuff like this with many other beings, and both you and them know you don't want to die.

Hugh Everett spoke of quantum immortality, and it exists - but so does quantum suicide. If you really want to, you can enter blackness. But, being the observer, you'll reemerge in some way - reincarnation. Your death wish comes from bordom.

>>18359695

Hugh Everett wrote a paper entitled 'Wave Mechanics Without Probability.' His explaination for quantum entanglement was superdeterminism.

So, the answer is 'everything.'
>>
>>18358389

this man knows his shit.
i had a dream with a mirror, and it were so fucked up, there was a demon mimicking and it noticed me, shit went crazy after that.
>>
>>18358516
an hero
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 590x350px
>>18360300

>If you're telling me we can't know how the chemicals and their interactions within the nucleus

We have a theory that includes those things, and while it does a good job it gets tiny details wrong. Slowly, as we examine the body and develop things like stem cell and bioprinting, we find that we have to add to our theory.

I'm making a concerted effort to add to that theory - anonymously, rather than namefagging. My essays are here; >>18359698. 'Quantum State Transfer' goes into the details of how this works. I've given the nickel version and that hasn't convinced you, so all I can point to now is that essay.

>I'm supposed to doubt our species understanding of cell theory

No, I affirm it and present an addendum.

>because it's microscopic but take meta-objects, and the idea that a chromosome is "featureless" and a "wormhole/blackhole/whitehole" on faith

Via electron microscopy, a chromosome appears smooth and featureless like a TV antenna. It doesn't appear to be made of molecules and atoms. It appears to be a solid object that absorbs solid objects and excretes other solid objects, like Terrence McKenna's description of Self-transforming Machine Elves.

And to be honest, I'm not going to ask you to believe anything on faith. Instead, I'm going to tell you to buy and smoke salvia divinorum extract. You'll see and feel what I'm saying.

Your consciousness right now is composed of molecules, and drugs work by causing cascades of natural molecules inside your body. Activating the kappa-opioid receptor, as salvia does, enables you to perceive DNA and wormholes. Naturally, dynorphin agonises KOR - you can do this without drugs, which is why you don't lose the ability after the salvia wears off.
>>
>>18360758
Thats all interesting, but I have seen chromosomes inside my third eye, and they aren't just balls of energy. I can unfold the x and y, and use them as telekinetic interfaces to space time. When they fold so does my perception. I made a sort of x shaped laser. The legs extend outwards and I can touch things with them. I can use them as portals to perceive altered states of reality. I would not be so quick to jump to the shaktism bandwagon. I think freedom could be a personal pathway towards infinity. I can manifest strands of myself existing in other places, I see it as grass growing towards the light of the sun and opening the inner petals of awareness to blissful forms and understanding. I saw the strands merged together, and it was like the pineal gland, a spiral of understanding and meditative awareness.
>>
>>18360510
Had a dream like this. Looked in the mirror, felt something weird. noticed my fingers were in a different position. I looked at my eyes and this motherfucker in the mirror screams, turns green, has a forked purple tounge, heavily circled, yellow and red eyes, and he put his hands out to get at me, his hards were dark with bleeding sharp nails pointed at me. and the whole dream was shaking and pulling me in. I managed to turn away and ran to another room, where I saw my parents talking to another me. So I killed it by strangulation as my family tried to pull me off. then I woke up. I was afraid of mirrors for a long time after that, sometimes still check. it was very vivid.
>>
File: 1473553694053.jpg (100KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473553694053.jpg
100KB, 540x720px
>>18358334
>I can mentally access it withought projection
>Stop larping
what

>>18358397
dxm is not the way to go, try dmt
>>
>>18358389
Lucid Dreamfag here...NEVER look into the Mirrors while dreaming, just simply dont..
>>
>>18358264

I got banned and blinded for trying to change what was written.

I'd do it again.
>>
>>18361606
I don't understand what this is supposed to mean, they are two completely different substances with very different effects.
>>
>>18363049
Why not?
>>
>>18363570
As the anon i replied to said, you`ll mostly see fucked up shit, that type of shit that should be burrowed deep in your subconciousness. Things like the trauma you experience on your birth for example
>>
File: animoot_ttts.gif (886KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_ttts.gif
886KB, 500x500px
>>18360272
>1: Has everything been entangled since the beginning of the universe?
I don't know what that means. "The beginning of the universe." You can really take any point in space/time and say "this is the beginning," and build a coherent model of the universe from that point forward. I don't know that there is one coordinate that is any more or less the beginning than another, except for preference within your own mind. If you want to name a specific space/time coordinate in comparison to here and now, I can be more specific in kind.

>2: What do entangled particles act like?
The inverse frequency equation of one in a set of entangled particles contains the frequency equation of all except for that one in the set. For example, consider the production pair event of an electron and a positron. Where ever the electron is detected, the position is in the equal and opposite direction.

>As in, how could we know if one set of particles is more entangled than a different set?
You measure the space/time coordinates of each particle within a set relative to each other, by routing an information signal through the expected possible coordinates, and measuring the difference of that information signal over space and time separately.
>>
File: Standard_Model.gif (921KB, 3000x2275px) Image search: [Google]
Standard_Model.gif
921KB, 3000x2275px
>3:The last sentence really confuses me, are you saying that things more entangled are just closer together in spacetime?
Particles that occupy the same space/time coordinates are entangled, right up until the moment they aren't.

>Are you implying their "entangled state" is a collapsible waveform?
Yes.

>What does the waveform collapse into?
A world line in which the entangled particles were always exactly only where they were, and never where their entangled particles were.

>Are the particles still entangled after the collapse? It depends on your perspective.

>If they aren't, are they untangled forever?
Right up until the moment they are again.

>What would reentangle them?
Finding space/time coordinates such that it is impossible to ascertain a difference in the positional frequency equation of the entangled particles' space/time coordinates.

>4:We have mathematical models of quantum entanglement which are measurable and have been measured to fit our understanding, and those models do not even hint at all particles being entangled, is our model egregiously wrong?
Yes.

>are our measurements wrong?
No. Your application of zero is wrong. Your belief that you have ever once measured something to an infinite degree of accuracy is wrong. I've never a professional scientist who holds this belief. Your measurements are not EVEN wrong, because like I said--you're applying a binary 1 / 0 value to entanglement, instead of looking at it in terms of gradient magnitude. Are you ready for it? Here's the mind cracker:

* What if the state of a set of particles being entangled was itself a bit of information that was in a superposition of true or false? *

Now apply recursion. That's the

>Is "quantum entanglement" as the physicists know it something other than what you're describing?
I am using the same definition of quantum entanglement as the Standard Model, featured in pic related.
>>
>>18358264
My third time doing psychedelics I took a larger dose of 2ce than ever and dissociated from my body. I was untrained at the time in any kind of alternate psychology but i remember hearing this buzz and wanting to listen to it so i sat in solitude tuning in until i realized i could leav my local consciousness. Quickly i was in another world. I saw the temple first, it was a pyramid and each block was a different color and alternating, but the pinnacle was crystal or a mirror. As i sort of traveled out or zoomed out i saw a line of beings winding from the temple down a mountain. I somehow just knew that it was a temple that stored all the knowledge and experiences of all beings. I just knew that all these beings were from across the universe, to deposit their knowledge or to access it, and i was at the very end of the line. At this point reality called and i began to be afraid that i couldnt breath in normal life, so i zapped back into my living room. I told my friend about the experience, and my friend has always beein into conspiracy and occult things, and he just shouts tha akashic records! I had never knew such a thing had a name or was part of a shared experience. Very interesting stuff.
>>
File: tumblr_mw569jSjdu1sqaqhdo3_500.gif (955KB, 500x190px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw569jSjdu1sqaqhdo3_500.gif
955KB, 500x190px
When you go to bed lay completely still. DO NOT MOVE A MUSCLE, DO NOT FLINCH.
Imagine your body being an apartment building at night with all the lights turned on on every floor. Every time you breath in the lights in your brain get brighter, each time you exhale all the other lights begin to cum more and more with each breath all while your brain is still getting bright each time you inhale.
Still not moving and with only your mind illuminated imagine a door in your bedroom. The door is locked and pad locked and boarded up and chained up.
Imagine yourself in your physical body standing outside the door, now begin slowly unchaining, unboarding and unlocking the door... but do it slowly and picture every detail.
The door is directly linked to your pineal gland.
Each time you you get closer and closer to unlocking the door your pineal gland will glow bright and brighter.(the Pineal Gland is located in the center of you brain)
Still laying completely motionless, still with your mind illuminated and your body dark and now your pineal gland glowing brighter than your brain, imagine the door finally opening and when you step through you see a grand library of books.
The library is endless and the roots are spectacularly high.
Take your time and explore.
>>
>>18358807
Your very intelligent, thanks for sharing this it was helpful il look up the link and the inverse world
>>
Lol try DMT
>>
>>18366666
>that fucking get

You got it. I'm following all you said tonight.
>>
>>18366666
ok satan
>>
>>18358372
Maybe you don't need to fix anything man, that's a very negative way to look at yourself.
>>
File: CCWEhv5UkAAkDtD.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
CCWEhv5UkAAkDtD.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>>18358370
*challenger appears*
Hey squirt, lets dance
*tips fedora*
*hehe*
Bet you cant do it like me
*pose*
>>
>>18358389
i can read and watch myself in the mirror
my face change a little tought
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.