[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love spell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: plskillme.jpg (40KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
plskillme.jpg
40KB, 500x494px
Hey /x/,
i'm looking for a way of attracting someone i really like. i dont believe in magic or in /x/ things but i'm desperate. I just want something that works.
>>
File: 1473475073107.png (73KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473475073107.png
73KB, 900x900px
>>18357967

OMG I love you, it worked!
>>
File: loenlyheart.png (1MB, 1003x738px) Image search: [Google]
loenlyheart.png
1MB, 1003x738px
Lonely Heart Silliness belongs in: >>>/adv/
>>
File: 1478989774768.jpg (17KB, 239x306px) Image search: [Google]
1478989774768.jpg
17KB, 239x306px
1: Get a big dick
2: Get big muscles
3: Get rich
4: Be popular

There bro, have fun.
>>
>>18357967

Groom yourself properly and get in shape - if you don't already.

When you are interacting with your romantic interest, imagine there's a sort of halo behind your head in the shape of a crescent moon, radiant silvery, points upward. Imagine that beams of the same light go from your eyes to theirs.

Yeah, it's pretty gay, but makes people see you more attractive.
>>
>>18357967
Be attractive. Or sell your soul to me.
I won't help you attract them, but I can give you someone that looks exactly like them and behaves however you want them to. All you gotta do is say you accept. Deal?
>>
>>18358143
I want to sell my soul to you please i dont sleep , i dont eat, i Just think about that man that cant be with me
>>
>>18358498
I accept. I can cure it all. All you have to do is tell me, "I give you my soul".
>>
>>18358143
i hate roleplayers i actually want to see some serious stuff but you have to ruin it faggot
>>
>>18358541
I give you my soul
Enjoy my useless lazy soul
>>
>>18360132
But anon, you have a role to play as well. Or are you saying I'm telling lies? Hahaha. If you say so.
>>18360211
I'll take good care of it. Probably. No promises tho.
>>
just b urself
>>
one more for Hot lobby
rage
>>
Why don't you just talk to them or something instead of trying to use magic and all sorts of beta shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.