[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Connected with Alien ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: bio - Copie.gif (12KB, 483x294px) Image search: [Google]
bio - Copie.gif
12KB, 483x294px
Old thread is deleted >>18357278

I will reply to the guy who ask me if they are vegan

> When you terraform a planet & put all kind of vegetables & living creatures in it
> you can't put mammals because they can actually one day evolve into a human being

> They consider mammals to be sensitive & almost like an human being.

> They can eat everything expept mammals and are actually semi-vegan.

> They can produce massives quantities of protein with 3d printing kind technologies so they don't need to kill millions of animals to eat proteins.

>These aliens I know are semi-vegan.. everything exept mammals.. weird
>>
File: space transport.jpg (28KB, 410x250px) Image search: [Google]
space transport.jpg
28KB, 410x250px
>>18357922
>What do they think of our art and music? Also do they have any?

It is the only thing we are better than them.
They are pretty lame in music and only know some basics percussions
They are very impressed by our our music based harmonics

They also like our synchronised dances
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov_iJQGq6DI

So yes they have music but very primitive considered they are 5millions years older than us.

Some thing for pictural art.. They seems to loose these capabilities because photography vas discovered very early in their story so they didn't have time to draw alot & make artificials pictures pretty early

Lame in music & lame pictural art

>Second question, are sentient computers a thing for them and how did that impact their society?

Computer are part of their lives and are used everyday for consultations, teaching & healing.. They have a kinf of internet too..
Impact of science on society is choosen by political process
>>
File: bannière OAY 1500x500.jpg (59KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bannière OAY 1500x500.jpg
59KB, 1500x500px
>>18357922

Thats cool does he also smoke weed as s part of him being peaceful.What made him come to our almost dying planet.

>They come because they are pretty close ( 14 ly )
>and because we have a moon.

>Majority of exoplanet with life don't have moon.

>Having a moon is what makes continents moving so we are unique for them

>They don't have moon so they have only 1 continent and less biological diversity.

>They come to take some vegetables & terraforms other planets with these >exotics vegetables so they can study alien life easy.

> Taking mammals in terraformed planetoid is forbidden.

> In other case they study our psychology & cognition and study you can Imagine if you go on another planet
>>
Hey Dude, just opened my own thread, after your`s got deleted, so i simply C/P my question here, would like to hear your opinion

Ayylium Thoughts? Anonymous 11/23/16(Wed)00:52:06 No.18357946▶

What is the purpose of those implanted communications/thoughts? Had a strange incident two days ago wich i could only describe as some kind of visual impression. Similar to those flashes everyone gets when looking around in total darkness. Those patterns formed into a picture, like looking through a peephole and i saw one of those Greys... We looked at each other and it really felt like i had eye contact with another beeing...then his face morphed into my own, showing a sinister expression. (Was half asleep/awake at the moment, but still able to follow the plot of a movie with closed eyes). The whole thing took a minute, then i "got out of tune" or something and everything turned black again. Of course this could all have been made by my subconciousness, but im into lucid dreaming since nearly 20 years now and normally i reckognize when my brain shows off its "Weirdshow". (Also did my Reality Check Routine without results, wich is also weird).Even if it cant be totally excluded I doubt that im about to turn shizo or something since i dont show any other sympthoms that could be associated with a psychological disorder. I would like to hear your thoughts about this, since i ran out of interpretations/explanations.
>>
>>18357954

> some aliens species put implants near ears so they can talk or >manipulate your brain but they don't to that for too long because it >drives people crazy.

So it's pretty rare
>>
File: disco-voador.jpg (35KB, 510x381px) Image search: [Google]
disco-voador.jpg
35KB, 510x381px
>>18357922

>Do the aliens know what happens after death?

Yes they know and it's exacly the same thing that people who live Near Death Experience says.
>Everyone go to heaven but there is a "conformation" stage.. Killers & >rape will experience what they do to other after death so you can >enter heaven only after this conformation processus.

The value of a life is measured by the yardstick of the chain of consequences generated. Find a goal ... an idea.

>Will they ever reveal themselves to the world?

They will reveal themself only in two cases :

1 If a nuclear war may destroy all planetary eco-system

2 When earth will reach the point of global peace

>All other sightings are for study us and alert open minded people
>>
>>18357922

Because fuck parrots and magpies, no matter how smart they get.

Also:

> you can't put mammals because they can actually one day evolve into a human being

Implying evolution is actually orthogenesis

Your aliens are no less full of bullshit than earthly vegans.
>>
File: 1479276078403.jpg (49KB, 426x412px) Image search: [Google]
1479276078403.jpg
49KB, 426x412px
>>18357922
What's the most efficient configuration for producing momentary virtual mass using electrostatic fields?
>>
how do your turn off/get rid of head/ear implants?

how do you exit the matrix?
>>
>>18358240
>The textbook definition of sophomoric
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.