[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you seen the wall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Like this nothing like this.jpg (134KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Like this nothing like this.jpg
134KB, 480x640px
Have you ever turned your head, and seen the wall? Tall, in the distance, but not so far as the horizon. It's big, so big.

It curves, gently. As though it goes around something, but only a small portion is visible.

It has battlements, but it doesn't. Shing and golden in the darkness, strange lights shining down, stabbing down from the top, searching for something.

Watching for something.

Have you seen it? In the distance, from the corner of your eye? When you look directly at it, it's gone, but you know what you saw.

At the same time, grand, awe-inspiring, and terrifying, horrible in some unnameable way.

Please, have you seen the wall?

Driving at night, you look at it, and it isn't there, but then you come over a hill, and the trees on the side of the road block you view, and reflected against the clouds in the sky is the golden light, the hunting lights of the wall reflecting off of its golden surface and visible against the low clouds.

Please, hasn't anyone else seen the wall? What is it? Why? Hasn't anyone seen it at all?
>>
No matter where I go, it's never any closer or any further away. It's just there, just far enough away to be 'in the distance' but too close, too close.

The lights are what bother me the most, I think. Watchful, searching.

They make me think 'searchlight' but there's no actual light casting them, no explicit source.

It's so difficult to explain it clearly. It seems to be things, but only in seeming. It gives the impression of battlements, but the top of the wall isn't toothed.

I don't know.

Hasn't anyone seen it? Out there, just to the right?
>>
File: kokopele.gif (243KB, 236x295px) Image search: [Google]
kokopele.gif
243KB, 236x295px
>>18357890
I once took 10 tabs of acid* and saw the wall.

It looked like the surface of a roiling ocean except that it was sideways (up down). If you looked directly at it, it would always be off to the side, roiling and churning.

Our world was the air 'above' the water, and the other side of the wall was a different, more real, world. No matter how much I walked towards it, it was just out of reach. No matter how much I looked for it, it was off to the side.

I don't think you can get through the wall by will, force, practice, or dedication. You have to let go. You don't 'cross' the wall, you transcend it. The wall becomes irrelevant, when you pull that other world into yourself.

Hope that helps.

*(Also, don't take 10 tabs of acid)
>>
The forests on the mountain are dark.

I've always considered them hateful, and forbidding.

But I'm glad for them, now.

The trees and the darkness block sightlines. As long as I stay on the mountain, as long as I stay among the trees, I don't have to see the wall.

The lights cannot brighten the darkness on this mountain.

I am glad for it.
>>
The wall is love, the wall is life. I have seen these walls, mirror wall, needle wall. Wall made of naked humans. Walls made of skulls, walla on the walls and walls made of bulls, anything you can think of can be a wall, whether it is big small tall of wide anything can be a wall. Today we learned your imagination is a powerful tool. Thank you for coming to sesame street.
>>
I've seen a lot of walls. Ask me anything.
>>
WE DON'T NEED NO EDUCATION
>>
>>18359707

Walls made of Mexicans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpO5vO33pTM

We sleep together, with a pillow in the middle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU
>>
>>18357941
>*(Also, don't take 10 tabs of acid)
Sounds like a lot of anxiety in that experience. Was it overbearing, or was it something you just rode and was serene in riding?
>>
File: scream_brain.gif (448KB, 500x808px) Image search: [Google]
scream_brain.gif
448KB, 500x808px
>>18360070
What I wrote is all I can remember before waking up in the hospital. I wasn't dear death, I just lost the ability to speak and no one knew what was wrong with me.

Magic, ritual, meditation, lucid dreaming, and astral projection take years of practice. Hallucinogens are like being picked up by the nut sack and smashed head first into ascension. The stuff you learn that way rarely 'sticks'. Most people don't derive much benefit from them unless they were ready to 'change' already.

I do remember one other tiny thing. A voice told me as I woke up in the hospital that the meaning of life is, "Love and Change In Small Steps"

Hope that helps.
>>
no but at some point in my life i could see a huge door in my vision.

some kind of castle gate. black and big.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.