[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best ways to open mind, consciousness enhancement?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: świadomość_człowieka.jpg (102KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
świadomość_człowieka.jpg
102KB, 450x319px
I've always been intrested in the which universe is trying to say. Tried shrooms couple times, felt really connected to the nature, when I was breathing, everything around me was breathing, helped to understand some purposes of our existance, once had a strong feeling like this world is a game. Been meditating for some time, helping to calm mind, and feel energy. I'm about to take a part in a ayahuasca ritual(probably the most powerful psychodelic in the world), heard many stories about it, as far as I am concerned(can't imagine it now) you'll be able to see 5 dimensions, get to know the true meaning, and see the world from the perspective of the ,,designer". What are you ways to get to know more about the universe around us, raising conciousness, connect to our natural instincs or basically feel completly free?
>>
jesus you must be a huge cuck
>>
>>18357742
D M T !
>>
>>18357882
But would bang you
>>
Ayahuasca was a pretty shitty experience for me, I seriously couldn't get anything positive out of it, I felt very physically ill, puking, sweating all of this while having mild visual hallucinations, thought for sure I was going to die, wouldn't recommend.
Just get some DMT and vaporize it, now that's a beautiful trip.
>>
>>18357961
How much does it last?
>>
>>18358018
The visuals lasted between 2-4 hours, feeling sick, almost all night, I drank it at about 12:00, visuals started at 2:00, approximately.
If what you're looking for is a full blown psychedelic experience, I'd highly recommend you start by vaporizing crystallized DMT.
Ayahuasca is a lot of suffering.
>>
Is it safe to take DMT by yourself or do you need a friend to monitor you? And how does one acquire it?
>>
>>18359851
I've been doing DMT for a while now and I always do it alone, having people present while you blast off into hyperspace is not cool, you won't focus on the journey.
Vaporized DMT is relatively safe, it doesn't last long and you'll still be aware of your sorroundings (unless you take a heroic dose), just make sure you have somewhere to lay down and a place to put the pipe so you don't burn yourself.
One acquires DMT through the darknet, your local dealer, or you can extract it yourself.
>>
>>18359928
Ah, I see. Thank you. I sometimes hear horror stories of people taking hallucinogens alone and it ends up bad for them. I'm just trying to be safe. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>18360587
Just keep in mind that set & setting are vital, bad trips on DMT are quite rare and even if you get one, it's not like other psychedelics that last for hours, the effects last 10 minutes max, you'll be fine. Out of all the dozens of experiences I've had, I only had two bad trips, Ayahuasca and other time I thought I was stuck in another dimension.
You're on the right path, anon, I hope to read more from you in the future.
Be safe.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.