[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kabbalah general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I'm interested in learning about the kabbalah. I would like some links for 'standard' reading for kabbalah practicioners. I've got a background in wicca and I've read a few of crowley's thelemic books and some hermetic texts but haven't found anything that truly resonated with me on a spiritual level. Maybe kabbalah will open new paths for me.
>>
study the Tree of Life symbol.
>>
>>
Read 777 until you love it. Start working with Liber 500 until Hebrew-English translation is second nature. Dion Fortune's Mystical Qabalah is pretty standard, recommended to me, though I haven't read it. Just learn to love the numerical DNA that is saturating your daily life. This link gets posted often and there is a big Kabbalah folder.

https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!JA42AbQJ
>>
>>18357680
The kabbalah is high level stuff. What you want is judaism, not orthodox, hold the mayo.
>>
>>18357680
>>18358153

Also OP, study the Tarot; it is a pictorial key to the Tree of Life. The 22 ATU or Major Arcana are attributed to the Paths thereof, connecting the 10 sefirot. The tarot has the advantage of being moderately accessible (or at least, fun) right from the beginning, and can lead one to high level insights. The Crowley/Harris Thoth deck was designed via AC's work with the Enochian Aires and Angel magic of Dee, too. I metion only bc you posted the Sigillim Dei, Thoth isn't very accessible, but definitely fun and powerful.
>>
>>18357680
I know how to rule the world already. I just need to do a bit more experimenting.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.