[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my new apartment has bad juju

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image%3A31578.png (247KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A31578.png
247KB, 480x800px
From what I've gathered the neighbors say the previous tenant was a woman with remarkably long red hair like my own except my hair is short and she had a son whose name was Mikey and he killed himself and, from what the kind of confused mentally unstable neighbor says, he did so with a gunshot to the head, and an overdose. Like at the same time like he overdosed and shot himself. It sounds like this was committed in this apartment. The landlord was very insistent that there is new paint on the walls, and I think I found a Mikey hole plastered and painted over in the bedroom. So are there any exorcisms I should do or any ghost-type procedures?

Picture not related to topics
>>
Looks ok. Does it have clean water and good internet?
>>
>>18356581
>>
>>18356581
>I think I found a Mikey hole plastered and painted over in the bedroom
> Mikey hole

Kekkle my shekkles
>>
>>18356581
dude i was on my buddy's farm and me and two friends seen a shadow person on all fours hunched in the middle of the road we approached it it growled and stood up and bolted across the feald his dogs took chase they could not keep up with that thing now buddy do you really think a dead drug addict is much to worrie abought.burn some sage you will be fine.me well next time we will have the guns.
>>
>>18358196
this
burn some sage it aint nothin to get that exorcism talk goin
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.