[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being followed by something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Hi /x/. I was wondering if any of you've ever experienced like something/someone was following you.
Strange things tend to happen to me on a more regular basis.
I sometimes see someone standing around in the corner of my eye, objects disappear and re-appear, the hair on my arms and neck stands straight up like static electricity and sometimes I even feel someone breathing on my back/neck.
I'm not familiar with this kind of thing so I'm looking for some answers.
>inb4 paranormal isn't real faggot
Am I really being taunted by some spirit or force or am I just sick in the head?
>>
>>18356135
Also I forgot to mention a few things.
I sometimes hear chatter from upstairs or the kitchen, even though I live all by myself.
I often figure that I must've left the tv or radio on and go to check but they're off.
My dog is usually very happy to see me but recently he hides when he sees me.
Like he doesn't fear my voice because he comes running but once he sees me he just lowers his head and runs away.

I can also hear footsteps sometimes, often it's just the boiler making these bumpy noises but this morning the boiler was off and when I went to check the sounds stopped.
Then I went out to smoke my pipe. My dog instantly hid (He was in the kennel outside), I lit my pipe and relaxed. Then I heard the same footsteps from inside the house.

Something to note: I don't feel scared at all, it's very strange. I actually feel taunted when these things happen. It angers me but I don't know why I feel taunted instead of fear.
>>
>>18356135
>>18356149
Try and call a priest or someone who has a lot of knowledge in making spirits go away. Usually exorcisms with the help of a expert can send any bad spirit or demon away.
>>
It's called schizophrenia
>>
>>18356135

The line between insanity and the spirit world isn't very clear. Ancient priests and Shamans didn't draw a line between them- to them insanity was the work of demons and evil spirits.

You however don't have that luxury.

>chatter and ambient noises can do weird shit with acoustics-it could be coming from any number of sources
>body posture and tiny demeanor changes are noticed by dogs-they watch us very closely. You could very well be scaring the dog
>old boilers can produce a plethora of sounds, and the expansion and contraction of wood and metal can produce many more

You could just be imagining these things. The fact that you feel taunted is weird-most reports of people encountering the supernatural say they feel intense fear and cold spots.

From what you describe it doesn't sound demonic. It just seems that you're acting too threatening around your dog and you live an old house. If you actually start feeling presences, notice huge mood swings, or if the "chatter" becomes words or takes on an emotional tone (the chatter instills fear, rage, sadness etc) then I'd look to talk to someone.
>>
>>18356135
spend more time with your dog, if u are not fearing what's happening to u then u'll probably get over it
>>
Stop acknowledging them, go about your business. There's nothing they can do to you.
>>
>>18356149
These things you hear are not spirits, they are the living. You are the spirit. The the feeling of being taunted are the living's efforts to expel you and this is causing your anger. The anger is turning you into a malevolent entity and the dog senses that, hence the newfound fear.

Let go.
>>
>>18356135
Inb4 ghosts and spooky shit

Go and see the doctor first. There might be a tumor in your brain or something like that.
I see things in a corner of my eye as well, but this is caused purely by my eyes.
Sadly I feel I will be blind soon...
>>
My weird experience.

>Never had anything really strange happen until in 20's.
>Have wife and kid, left for 4 month contracting job on an island. Family stayed in the states in our rental home.
>Home was always nice, kid liked room went to sleep no prob. Rent cheap would of renewed lease.
>Visit WW2 defense station on island check out cannons and stuff, took pictures in the buildings and of the cells ect. Nothing seemed weird.
>Get home, things gradually change. Not like full blown spooky but little things continually adding up.
>Kid not okay going to bed anymore, wakes up crying in morning and eventually 3:30 every night.
>No plans of bringing up crazy thoughts with wife, notice even she dislikes the back room. She ends up mentioning the weird feeling of somebody always behind you in that room late at night, I had that feeling too. Kid no longer slept in that room after that.
>Couple months go by, Everyone now wakes up around 3:30 most nights and the feeling of something behind you extended out of the room we had stopped using. Kid sometimes scared of an empty corner ect.
>Time to renew terms or leave comes around and we can't wait to GTFO. Packing to leave and the spooky has progressed into the day time. Broker takes pictures for records and to give deposit back. 2 pics of the back rooms door, one had an orb in it the next was normal.
>Move to next place, been here a long time now and feeling coming back outside of the home. Have younger kid now thats beginning to act how his sibling did at the last house. He was not even born while we were living there though.

I'd rather it be some natural EMF that caused the multiple person paranoia but we've moved miles away and seems to slowly be picking back up how it did before. If it is real I think a solider just wanted to hitch a ride home. Should I be worried at all?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.