[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Menticide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161023_164150503.jpg (957KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161023_164150503.jpg
957KB, 1456x2592px
Please redpill me on this lamp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6QlQ8LuPZI

They put a nasty poison in my flat and the previous one that makes any plant go yellow and dry up in a few days unless it lives next to an open window.

No telepathy except once two years ago to tell me I messed up instead cruel and relentless brain damage for many years before and especially after that.

There were impressive spooky occurence some of which would be very hard to explain even with advanced hidden technology.

Lots of synchronicities that say I'm dead and I've lost.

How can I get rid oft this evil? Is there any hope? What do you know? What does 444 mean?
>>
>>18355801
as another schizophrenic please go back on your meds
>>
>>18355801
oh shit ...

i also experienced the last weeks that my light often looked liek that
>>
>>18355801
>http://harvestershub.lefora.com/topic/10/HAVE-YOU-BEEN-SEEING-THE-NUMBERS-444#.WDQCxrLhCUk

>http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu444.php

>444 is a period of trial. Four times 111 = 444. (Interestingly, the last event mentioned in the bible occurred in 444 BC with the decree of Nehemiah to rebuild the walls.)
>>
>>18356006
How do you explain the interference pattern and the noise.
Here you see evidence of an energy weapon

>>18356045
Film it and See if you get the same effects

>>18356051
It is something very dark and sinister not this cheesy bible stuff. They are murdering me.
>>
You got dirty power, bud. Talk to your landlord. If you have a computer it's gonna get fried.
>>
>>18356200
This, also get some schizo meds because you're off your fucking rocker.
>>
>>18356200
oooo... dirty power. what kind of magic is that?
>>
>>18356231
Gotta pray to Uncle Ben.
If you use the right sacraments he'll bequeath you the Dirtiest Power You Ever Done Seed.
>>
>>18355801
You should have installed the blue shade instead of the white one..change and your problems will stop
>>
>>18356200
You already fried two Laptops that weren't connected to the mains.
Also the landlord can't prevent me from being poisoned.
Sometimes before a very strong attack you left something symbolic in my flat like a dried up beetle on its back or took the rubbish bag off the doorhinge and put it in the floor.

>>18356236
I would rather die than join your demonic, vampiristic hivemind. You have no idea what it is like to be slowly dissolved.

>>18356916
What blue shade?
>>
Fuck you all you blithering assholes.
I demand you tell me whats going immediately or else I'm going to stab one of you to death. I know where to find you.
I never asked for any of this.
If you can't write here write into my google app.
>>
This is why the other boards make fun of us.
>>
it's the shutter speed on your camera being out of sync with the 60Hz that the AC outlet oscillates at.
>>
>>18357470
That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
>>
Bad grounding. :/
>>
>>18355801

Throw possessed lamp in garbage.
>>
>>18355801
444, you are dead, you lose. Listen to the spirits kill yourself. Because we already know. We are one. Me and you and your thoughts and mine. Try to convince yourself I am not in your head.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.