[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

actual occultism in lotr?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: th.jpg (4KB, 283x159px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
4KB, 283x159px
actual occultism in lotr?
>>
>>18355660
you're gonna have to explain a bit more anon
>>
>>18355662
Like things in the lord of the rings related to occult practices in real life
>>
>>18355670
well why don't you go watch the movies or read the books and come back with some theories. you just posting one sentence isn't going to stoke any conversations, especially on a board this autistic.
>>
>>18355676
But I have a paper due when I get back for Thanksgiving break on the topic. And I can't get those books in that, fuck, it'd take years. Have you look at lotr, NO PICTURES at all, just wall after wall of text. Fuck.
>>
>>18355688
Wait! I just found out there was moive made of Lord of the Rings. I can watch that tommorow and write by paper based on that.
>>
>>18355694
>>
File: IMG_2651.gif (996KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2651.gif
996KB, 245x184px
>>
>>18355676
Example one..
>>
>>18355660
jrr was pretty christian, and pals with cs lewis. you won't find anything occult in lotr.
>>
>>18355694
Are you a real person?
>>
>>18356156
I'll spell it out for you. That person (who is not OP) is trying to be funny. He's not, but OP deserves being poked fun at. You can't just start a thread with no content at all and expect anything to come of it.

If you don't have anything on topic to say, let the thread go where it belongs: page 11.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.