[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a shadow person general thread for stories/encounters/discussions/ques

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (19KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 520x390px
Can we have a shadow person general thread for stories/encounters/discussions/questions?

I think we should talk about them.

What does it mean to see one? Are they evil/bad luck, or is that just the Hat Man who is bad?
Can they be good?

I first encountered the hatman in a dream where he attacked me and i woke up in sleep paralysis with him standing over me.

I remember stories of an old friend telling me about how he would always see them lurking around his house at night when he was alone. They never did anything but stand there and watch, but would disappear after a few moments.

What have you experienced with shadow people? Im interested in them all the sudden.
>>
When i was young, about 10 years of age, I was knocking on my grandmas door (middle of the hallway) and randomly I looked both left and right and saw two shadow people walking towards me on both ends of the hallway. I look forward towards the door and realise what I just saw and I felt a shiver of cold rush through me. As if they both walked right through my soul. In my grandmas house two people have died there. As well as my dog. Also another time which was a few years ago ;p I was 16 and had psychosis and saw my couch move back and fourth and saw a shadow being tall. Didn't scare me idk y but spooky
>>
>>18355473
I used to think they were entities when I was younger but now I'm older and jaded and tend to believe it's just mild hallucinations
>>
>>18355436
The hat man is in the ps1 game LSD Dream Emulator.
>>
>>18355558
I dont care about it honestly. If I see it its just oh why do I have to deal with this shit rn I'm to lazy to care and be worried. Also when I feel a negative presence I blast trump wave and say praise kek bitch. Cuz I always have paranormal shit happen to me its annoying
>>
>>18355565
Doesnt he have a name in that though?
>>
>>18355436
I had an encounter with the hat man when I was ~5 years old. I woke up in the middle of night for some reason and went to go sleep in my parents bed. The shadow of hatman walked up the stairs and i hurried to my parents room and slipped under the covers by my mom, I looked up and saw the shadow still following and coming closer. I thought my parents would notice and do something but to my surprise they just continued sleeping. He pointed something at me which I interpreted as a gun/rifle, I hid my head under the covers too when he did this and after that I have no more memory of the incident.
He was a bit fat btw.
>>
I am a big fan of these Shadow People threads. Aside from hat-man, wasn't there a hooded one as well? I used to have nightmares about a hat-man as well as one that looked like a guy wearing a hooded jacket or robe.
The Hood always had these two tendril-like arms floating passively, always looked like the way seaweed waves in the tide. I don't know how common the tendril thing is with shadow folk. Mind you, this was before I knew anything about Slender Man. When I first saw a pic of Slendy, I thought people were going to open their eyes to the shadow folk more.
Never did see a shadow person looking like slender man, but The Hood had two of those tendril arms.

I think the shadow folk might be some kind of archetype in the human psyche somehow... I'm not sure what it really gets at though, when all is said and done.

Pic ain't exactly the way I'd see The Hood, but you get the idea. Just think of two long tendrils coming from his shoulders instead.
>>
fellas i use to see shadow people in my sleep
does this mean something
>>
>>18355436
I just recently remembered that this happened to me after repressed it.
3 years ago I was lying in my bed just about to fall asleep when all of a sudden my whole body gets paralized. I've had lots of sleep paralysis but this was nothing like it. I was living in our cabin out in the woods with my family though family was in main house and me in cabin. As am paralised my door opens and a dark tall shade walks in breaks my left leg. I scream and scream until he walks out. After that I move in to main house never sleep out there again and 1 week after the whole thing happened my left miniscus was in 1000 pieces :/ so fkn scared of shadow creatures now hehe
>>
I feel like I have encountered these shadowmen before but outside of dreaming but I never have while dreaming I am curious on what are they exactly and are they a sign for something I also came to the conclusion they stay out of populated areas based off of the encounters I had and they all seem similar yet different every timr
>>
Are the small shadows that fly past the corners of peripheral vision considered shadow people as well (even if they don't take the form of a full-on person)?
>>
>>18356457
Hood man is very uncommon i hear.
Tell more?
>>
>>18355436

I've never seen a shadow person ever. They either don't care for me or I don't care to notice them.
>>
Sleep paralysis is in my family. My dad is too much of a bitch to talk about it, but I'm pretty sure he sees them. I do.
It's not too often. Maybe a couple of times a year. The last time, I thought my daughter walked in the room and was standing next to me. Then I realized that it was a foot taller and waving its hands over my chest in a circular motion. When I regained control, it was gone.
I don't believe that they're entities external to us. Kind of like the DMT digital spirits--it's an artifact of the structure of consciousness--specific parts of the brain light up and generate the vivid experience.
I don't worry about it much. It's one of a handful of shitty sleep experiences I have when I'm stressed out. It's less preferable than exploding head syndrome, but way better than just not sleeping for days.
>>
>>18355436
You woke up into the Hunter's Dream of Bloodborne.

At worst, it will just be a nightmare.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.