[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Higher dimensional traveler AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1313337521343.jpg (515KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1313337521343.jpg
515KB, 1600x900px
I've been to the sacred realm, through primarily DMT and a few other psychedelics, but also through Kundalini yoga and isolation meditation.

I've been to the sacred realms and far place. I've seen the volume of the lights, I've met...her, I've discovered the guiding spirits, I've knelt in awe at the great temples.

She has shared so much with me. She loves you, so immensely and so thoroughly - so unconditionally that I wept. I wept deeply and it cleansed me. I wish for everyone to experience that, but not everyone is ready to kill the ego and see her yet. We do have a purpose here, but we forget where we all come from and all return. It's designed that way for the purity of the experience.

Would you like me to answer any questions, citizens of X?
>>
help me achieve ego death
>>
>>18355438

The fact that you long to shed it means you will.

Peel it like an onion, slowly, layer by layer.

Ask yourself what you are afraid of. You do not 'disappear'. You're aware of yourself, but you no longer have a self-center. You FEEL the connection to all things, to the shared one mind.

You exist in this state, as you, and all of your complexities, but your dedication is to all by nature, rather than to yourself.

Let go, anon. It's this reality that your fears are based in, and none of them exist there. There is nothing to fear.

That's the first thing you're told, comforted with: All is well. All is well, and you are safe. You are loved. You are wrapped in this knowledge like a blanket, and the flood of love for others the same as yourself down here overwhelms you.

You immediately regret every opportunity to be kind to others, as it is simply being kind to yourself as well.
>>
>>18355431

I've flown through the world of light - tethers of yellow plasmids which flow to your thoughts, creating whatever you wish to create with your mind.

I've gone to this world in search of a lost friend and returned him to our waking world. I've floated aimlessly, touched the wisps of truth which echo from the endless depths of this world. I've realized the connectivity of human experience is within creation, what we make instead of what we destroy.

Is this the realm you speak of?

She is nothing by the way, just another fraction of the being we once were. She is you as you are me as I am her and we are all together.
>>
>>18355455

I believe she is whatever we need her to be in the moment. She appeared to me as God and comforted me. I was confused and asked her why I was in this place, and she told me that I was this place - as you said. That I, we, all of us created it.

This is the place, anon. The lights that changed in volume.

Isn't it neat that science is catching up with what we know, who have been there, that reality is a result of our own minds. We have created everything.

There's no going back to unawakened from that knowledge. It is illuminated, forever.
>>
How hard do you work? There are a lot of lazy and delusional people out there that take drugs and claim higher experiences.

Whenever I talk higher experiences with people, I prefer to know if they're the type thats willing to do whatever it takes to move forwards, or if they're only interested in having things handed to them. Generally I find the former to be less full of shit.
>>
>>18355482

I realize that this may be difficult to believe, especially since I'm awake at 12:14am my time and having a discussion where I am about psychedelics.

I am a PhD candidate, and the assistant superintendent of a mental health facility. I hold an MSW and M.Ed. (teaching). I teach behavioral science at a couple different colleges and universities in the area.

I am one of the hardest working people that I know of. I work an average of 60-70 hours a week, between being on call at the facility and the background work like grading papers, etc.

Yes, there are lazy people who use drugs to escape reality. I use them to enhance my understanding of consciousness and higher dimensions.
>>
>>18355506

I'm not talking about worldly affairs. I was referring to inner-work. Inner renunciation, nonattachment, mastery of mind over sense-based influences. The diligent application of mindful awareness in all day-to-day activities, making this one's top priority at all times, etc.
>>
>>18355431
If that's true, you should be able to tell me whether Jesus ever existed as a human or godman on Earth
>>
I'm not sure if I'm meantally ill or gifted.
Before I type my situation in full, Ill post a short summary and can you tell me if you can help?

I have 2 people in my head at various "depths". Visualize 3 people standing in a line to a window, the person at the window is me with 2 people behind me.

One is what I call my doppelgänger, he is behind me. He is the yin to my yang, so to speak. Behind him is a silent woman who is comforting.

I also think I have slight ESP and am sensitive to spirits
>>
This type of stuff keeps happening to me. I feel love from the universe and it makes me cry. Idk if it's Cuz I may be bipolar or what but I get such intense highs from the universe as if I'm God and I can feel love in everything. And now when I speak I can channel my heart into theirs. Its beautiful. I feel like Jesus felt this too . its not enlightenment its different. I just tap into these states randomly.
>>
>>18355551
Reality/me---me/doppelgänger/ Lady

Second me is where my level of consciousness is when I interact with doppelgänger. Like autopilot mode for life. Me and him argue on somethings, agree on others. Some days he is angry but most days we try to work as a team.

When interacting with the lady, my doppelgänger is always to my side. Usually silent but makes occasionally comments. She is comforting and caring. She will hug me if I sad, alone, or if feel really strongly about wanting a hug(I do this sometimes just to bring her forward).

Often symbol in my mind is me and doppelgänger side by side in a connected by chain leashes that lead to the white haired woman, who is either blindfolded or looking away
>>
>>18355583
So basically I have a doppelgänger who helps me brainstorm, practice speech, figure out problems, disciplines me, and gives me advice.
Just like how I can slightly shift my position of consciousness, so can he.
I let him help interact with people, he has gotten me laid and has taken over during fights I wouldn't be able to fight.
I don't know how he interacts with the lady
>>
What's it like abusing your brain with hallucinogens to the point of being so far removed from reality that you genuinely think that the hallucinations caused by a drug you experienced were genuine truth?
>>
>>18355431
Is it possible to speak or visit with a dead friend within this realm?
>>
>>18355613
What if hallucinations are objective. What if everything we experience is objective. Even our dreams. If its not real why did we see it.
>>
>>18355431
Can you give me powers? I could use some powers...
>>
>>18355613
Ignantman267
>>
how hard is astral projection?
>>
>>18355470
How was it buried in the first place? How did we forget?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.