[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Kurt Cobain /x/. Why did he "kill" himself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: kurt-cobain-1024.jpg (310KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-1024.jpg
310KB, 1024x768px
Redpill me on Kurt Cobain /x/. Why did he "kill" himself?
>>
>>18355338
He was a heroine addict with crohns disease and bitch of a wife. What else is there to know?
>>
>>18355338
Manic Depression a.k.a. Bipolar Disorder. Some idiots don't think mentally ill people kill themselves and Courtney Love had him killed. Although she was fucked in the head too there is no concrete evidence for this and Occams Razor points to Kurt suckstarting that shotgun after shooting up on Heroin. Some say it would have been impossible to pull the trigger at that dose but due to his tollerance as a junkie that doesn't rule out suicide. Where there's a will there's a way. Also NOT PARANORMAL.
>>
The shotgun was too long for him to have shot himself with it even if the heroin didn't put him in a coma. First of all, the shotgun had another part on the end of it that made it even longer. You can see that from the pictures that were released a few years back. Secondly, even if it wasn't a lethal dose, heroin still fucks you up pretty bad, and quickly, and there was an enormous dose in his blood.
>>
>>18355338
His teenage and early adult life was so tumultuous that, homicidal tendencies arose within him. Knowing that such urges are psychotic, while acknowledging they exist, he withdraws into denial and dismissal, deception even.

This simultaneous acceptance and denial of pain serves only to exacerbate it; while feeling darkness he knew he could never justify of the horrors of homicide, his only recourse was to internalize these emotions.
>>
>>18355392
>The shotgun was too long for him to have shot himself with it even if the heroin didn't put him in a coma.

Gooks in Nam killed themselves with long rifles by pulling the trigger with their toes

>First of all, the shotgun had another part on the end of it that made it even longer.

One device to make the shotgun inoperable. In gun shows a similar device is put on the barrel to prevent firing among other measures. Police protocol deactivated the weapon from being operable.

>Secondly, even if it wasn't a lethal dose, heroin still fucks you up pretty bad, and quickly, and there was an enormous dose in his blood.

Junkies build up ridiculous tolerances. Hence doctors saying shit like someone having enough heroin or some other substance in their system to "put a horse down".
>>
>>18355357
Also, does anyone really think Courtney could have kept her mouth shut if she had killed him?
>>
>>18355428
She's said some weird shit before, but she had some of his ashes put in a teddy bear. How easy would it have been for that crazed junkie bitch had a mental breakdown like something from an Edgar Allen Poe story and got herself locked up? Imagine her telling cops maniacally that Kurt's ghost is haunting her or something.
>>
>>18355428
She hired a private detective to investigate, until the detective found that She was most probably involved. Then she fired him.

He told friends he was about to divorce her, and write her out of his will. He hated her.

Question is: Would YOU kill a crackhead that hates you for 500 million dollars?

I probably would.
>>
>>18355481
If you are pulling this from that documentary from about 12 years ago, a lot of stuff in that thing doesn't add up and some of it was confirmed as bullshit.
>>
>>18355490
Na, Just stuff I've read. It's not a subject that interests me desu.

Whether he could reach the trigger or not, idk. I'm sure he could've just used his foot, or even a stick.
>>
>>18355418
He was wearing shoes though. He didn't use his toe.
>>
>>18355582
He was known to have a large articulate penis.

Just saying.
>>
>>18355597
Case closed.
>>
>>18355338

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2nK5IQs_g

Sketchy looking dude said Courtney offered him money to shoot Kurt and he turned it down, but he knows who did accept the offer.
>>
>>18355338
hes not dead bro, he lives in argentina, two blocks away from where i work, huge house btw
>>
>>18356474
>argentina
South American Nazi enclaves confirmed Nirvana fans
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.