[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Message from aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (98KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 736x414px
I was recieving more messages from aliens and here's roughly what they had to say.

This species and planet is too pathetic to be real because of Canada.

I can't believe this moronic faggot clown species destroyed a guys life since his birth to try and humiliate him while trying to make themselves seem awesome.
Its a land of people so desperate to seem cool so they can rub their crotches on anyone desirable, that they made the entire species the lowest forms of life in the chain of life.
This place is like a show about a species that turn themselves into a delusional, retarded, schitzo, child abuser, molester, rapist, fecal freak shit eating, faggot that are so fucked in the head they laugh and joke about being the shit stains of the universe.

Its as if this species is under attack by sonething that is so foul that they can't improve ever so to be better try to degrade other species as a way of trying to be the best.

This planet is less than a collection of liquified flea shit. A species only accurately defined in negative ways that can only ever possibly be more insulting/offensive with every moment of existence because they're so revolting now they shouldn't exist at all.

This species can never genuinely improve. Do you understand that?
You are so fucked in the head as a people you can only possibly be an embarrassment to yourselves and the entire universe.

There has been aliens here before who studied humanity from a distance for good reasons.

This truly is the most despised place in the universe because others who learn of you wish they never existed at all. This species became the most foul revolting filth in existence in their attempts to be funny.

Its as if You all tried to amuse the universe by eating each others shit while destroying a guys life from the moment he was born just because he was symbolic of good.
>>
File: erwererewrewr.jpg (204KB, 515x290px) Image search: [Google]
erwererewrewr.jpg
204KB, 515x290px
>>18355293

>flea shit
>leaf shit
>leaf tshi
>leaf thsi
>leaf this
>this leaf

neat.

>>/out/
>>
File: IMG_5903.gif (363KB, 192x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5903.gif
363KB, 192x291px
>>18355293
Shut up role playing faggot
>>
k
>>
>>18355293
Where'd you hear this from lol.
>>
>>18355293
While both George Carlin and I agree with your alien friends about this shit show of a species I am curious to know what specific event you are referring to.
>>
Aliens are mad at us for not being peaceful to harambe, they want to obliterate our planet if Donald trump shakes a hand of a nigger
>>
>>18355365
There are many situations that ruined this place but mostly mind controlling and violating ErinZ makes this the most vile piece of shit place in existence
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.