[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ki/Energy attacks, are they possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: kaioken kamehameha.gif (1020KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
kaioken kamehameha.gif
1020KB, 500x271px
Like in anime series such as DBZ and Fist of the North star. Are ki attacks possible at any level? I'm not talking about something like a spirit bomb, but maybe something as simple as just a minor ki blast?

I've seen various phony martial artists say that it's possible, but of course they're all just faking it. I'm just curious if it is possible, because I know ki is a real thing, and if there's any way to manipulate and use it to that level?
>>
>>18355052
No
>>
yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsfzttQcZUs
>>
>>18355052
Yes.

Can you learn it? Maybe.
Will you? Probably not, no.
>>
File: nightmares.jpg (210KB, 1242x1242px) Image search: [Google]
nightmares.jpg
210KB, 1242x1242px
>>18355052

Maybe. But there also might be good reasons we can't bend the "rules". Hard to tell.
>>
I had this one friend in high school. He was the stereotypical edgy teenager - blonde bieber cut, wouldn't shut up about Warped Tour, stated slightly related facts he read off the internet all the time. What was off about him was his dedication to exercise. Every single day he worked out to his utmost limits. And this was a skinny motherfucker. He had a black belt in karate. And he was fucking jacked. I'm not too into exercise or exercise terminology myself, but man, his percent fat had to be near zero.

I went over to his house once. He showed me around his basement where we used to play COD together ... what I saw I'll never forget. Among the 60+ dumbbells and the 45 degree inclined treadmill I noticed the styrofoam walls and wooden supports were charred at seemingly random spots. Same goes to his punching bag. It didn't smell like anything was burning. At the time I didn't care, I just wanted to be funny and have some fun.

I didn't put one and one together until long after we graduated. I was going through my friends on facebook and when I went on his page nothing was there. I remember we used to share stupid gaming videos we recorded all the time on there, but there was nothing.

I'm not saying he was able to utilize actual energy. No, that's crazy. But something went on there. Something.
>>
>>18355052
There's an author named Glenn Morris who discussed some of this stuff. He said Ninjitsu has techniques called 'secret sword' which for all intents and purposes are basically ki attacks. Someone hit by them will trip or black out for a few seconds and have no idea why. The stronger spirit wins.
>>
yes very much so. in the electromagnetic potential. i've trained for over a decade an am not even able to produce visible effects, though, i do without a doubt effect devices that require wireless transmission such as radio and tv.
you energy isn't something that is going to give you the strength to shoot balls of plasma. your body has to be capable of that potential, and people these days are pretty lazy pathetic excuses of the once mighty race we were.

in long it is possible, in short it'll never be achivable
>>
>>18355204
ninjitsu haha don't make me laugh. it is the most weak source shitty style i have ever trained. and never herd anything of any such techniques
>>
>>18355052
Yes, in short. Visible effects are definitely harder to achieve (and something I've never seen myself) so most energy "attacks" will only be felt/observed by the recipient/s. Remember, negatively charged attacks can have a backlash, so always charge an energy attack with loving/positive energy. This sin't required but it is recommended.
>>
>>18355052
every day i wonder if this boards general iq could possibly get any lower and then brain dead retards like op show up to lower it even further
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.