[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan Earthquake/Tsunami Will Distract From PizzaGate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: tsupizza.jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tsupizza.jpg
15KB, 300x168px
We all know what happened from PizzaGate and now TwitterGate. This earthquake and tsunami will distract. never forget
>>
>>18354964
will someone please summarize pizzagate?
this is my current understanding, probably way off

>Hillary on good terms with Comet Ping Pong/Besta Pizza guy
>Held multiple events at comet (?)
>logos strongly resemble pedophilia logos, Comet's Play-Eat-Drink = PED
>jimmycomet instagram regularly posts creepy/suggestive pictures of children and infants; they are not his chidren or relatives
>wikileaks releases email "pizza.jpg" that simply said "As John said, this is as good as it gets" with Hillary and some guy who has it do with a movie with references to rape/pedophilia(?)

Am I getting this? Or am I as confused as I think I am?
>>
>>18354995
btw, Hi Aaron!
>>
Jimmy comet blocks Instagram from public view. Friends/Photos begin disappearing.

Besta Pizza Changes logo on website. But keeps weird pedo logo on pdf and in person.

Anon Breaks into server, finds all kinds of weird files which redirect to pizza pdf. WeTHEPizza Changes website to "Coming Soon"

User posts twitter accounts who have public pedo profiles posting prices, photos, videos and he reports them to twitter. HE gets banned.

The News is breaking across platforms. Then today, Earthquake happens..
>>
>>18354995
There was also a guy on periscope who filmed himself walking into commet pizza, he tweeted he was going there, and as soon as he went in with a friend some guy was watching them, they went to the bacl with the ping pong tables and the guy was still keeping an eye on them. When they sat down to order the guy on the phone noticed that he was filming and called a police officer who came quickly because there was a patrol car across the street from the pizzeria.

TL;DR guy tried to film inside but was monitored by some dude the secons he went in. When the guy found out he was filming, he refused them service and called the police.
>>
>>18355013

M8 I see where you're coming from but the earthquake is just an earthquake. Not everything is part of the cospiracy.
>>
>>18355023
My guess is maybe this has happened multiple times?
People trying to come in and film, I mean?
Really crazy shit
>>
What about the wings tasting off, at bucks bait and tackle which is owned by the same dude... Check yelp, freaky
>>
bucks fishing and camping lol
>>
>>18355049
>tasting off
like what, HUMAN CHILDREN
>>
Well we know that these kids on exist on paper...... so where does that lead you
>>
File: 147978288245319.png (142KB, 735x424px) Image search: [Google]
147978288245319.png
142KB, 735x424px
Look what popped up on YELP of Comet Pizza
>>
>>18355013
THE CORPORATIONS MANUFACTURED EARTHQUAKES AND TSUNAMIS
OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE
>>
>>18355080
ahh fucc
>>
>>18355080
this is censorship
yelp shouldn't get invovled
>>
>>18355080
yeah, apparently reddit decided to go there and post fake reviews.
>>
>>18355080
I've never heard of them doing this. Did they do this for Amy's Baking Co and other places too?
>>
>>18355183
>>18354995
>>18355013
>>18355023
how about reading the thread
>>
File: 1479769738266m.jpg (122KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1479769738266m.jpg
122KB, 1024x576px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uRDR7PDR64

A hotel caught with hidden cameras... Only adds to the evidence of its bigger then anyone could think
>>
>>18355304
what the fuck, man. kids just trying to take a shower now probably on some cp site. fatass whalecunt just walks away, at least make some kind of statement to salvage your shitty fucking hotel. I'll just sleep in my fuckin car on the next road trip.

As for the couple who spied on people from the vents... the wife even joined in. Wow.
>>
>>18355023
Is there video of this available? Someone was recording it right?
>>
the hashtag twittergate just got shut down
>>
attention

(((they))) already in damage controle

hashtag got shut down

FBI going to dumb biggest leak ever
>>
>>18356823
Interesting stuff right there
Where can I find more info?
>>
>>18356823
>FBI leak
Huh?
>>
>>18354964
Look, there is an actual prion which causes disease making people impulsive, power hungry and psychotic.

This is the alien entity devouring us. A disease with a memetic mind of its own.
>>
>>18358619
What are you talking about?
I don't mean that in an insulting or disrespectful way; I truly do not understand
>>
>>18356809
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaHl7BL9zhU
>>
>>18359596
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prion
This anon is attributing psychotic/immoral behaviour in the upper eschelons of our society to a prion infection.
>>
>>18355087
How are they packaged? Do they use premium matte finish cardboard or are we talking blood drawing clamshell shit?
Is this a B2B service or can we partake?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.