[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the significance of the number 218 in Current 218?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: number_218.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
number_218.png
6KB, 400x400px
What's the significance of the number 218 in Current 218?
>>
A few things.

2 + 1 + 8 = 11.

1 + 1 = 2.

If 10 in Kabbalah means becoming one with god, then 11 means going a step beyond that (this is Dragon Rouge more than TOTBL tho).

Thaumiel, the highest Qlipha, associated with Satan and Moloch, is related to division and duality, separation from the cosmic order, and duality.

In some LHP traditions, particularly DR's take of the Qliphoth, the point is to create a black hole, a void, wherein

218 is an "unbalanced" or "negative" system, and so, 11 could also mean (I'm just speculating here, based on what I've seen in the ether) a rupture in the perfect circle of 10, which could mean fractal lawlessness, but at the same time, an alteration of the natural order's structure in such a way that

(continued next post)
>>
>>18354803
a different type of "order" can occur, "order" in the sense of a self-sustaining system, more or less.

218's are big on lawlessness, so even if they have certain ways of doing things, they aren't human types of morality or systems of laws or anything like that. Not like what you'd think.

But the point of the lawlessness is liberation and separation from the demiurge and the cosmic order.

I think there are probably also more esoteric meanings to their symbolism that only start to make sense when you enter their stargates.

I've been very influenced by the 218's system, myself, though my RL involvement with them is minimal.

AZERATE, the name of their deity, also works out to 218 in numerology. I've had some contact with this thoughtform before, in which it explained to me that certain groups in the West are trying to use some kind of etheric resonance to pick up (and possible mess with) transmissions related to the 218 Current using some kind of etheric resonance.

The worship of the void and chaos can also mean drawing power from a system outside of the demiurge, from the formless void from which everything came.

Also, the image of Lilith holding a severed penis can mean spiritual castration or destruction of the sexual energy in some cases, apparently, which I think may relate to the number 11 as an offbeat relation to the number 10.

The Ain Sof is also important in that system, in the sense that they view their True Will as the return of All to the Ain Sof, a return to total lawlessness and lack of physical, spiritual, or any other sort of limitation.
>>
>>18354813
>>18354832
Thanks for the thorough answer. I'm entirely unfamiliar with this and was just curious what the number meant and was having trouble finding more information. What are some things to read related to this?
>>
>>18354803

Also keep in mind that Nexion 913 (the werid-ass transgender cyborg Star Trek-inspired cult) and the like often use 218-esque imagery, but to my knowledge, the Temple gave them permission to translate Liber Azerate and got mad about some sort of etheric conmannery being done by some of those people.

And some them were debating Darryl on certain things, though he was just arguing with them for the sake of arguing, I think.

Also, in the sense of the 218's, they seem to reject the ideas of mainstream science and religion being fundamentally valid, viewing them as constructs through which the demiurge keeps control.
>>
>>18354843

There's an online set of writings related to their system from their old web site. Start with that and digest it.

You can also try their rituals, but, again, there are intelligence groups who will try to locate you if you start channeling their energies; it is considered a terrorist group.

Performing their rituals could set off red flags at the NSA depending on where you are and whether or not you're hooked in the United States' astral matrix. Basically, if you start hitting their frequencies in an area that's being electromagnetically scanned by the much-more-nightmarish-than-you-know surveillance system, I don't know what they'll do.

There are also copies of their various books online, but some might be fakes or somehow altered to prevent hitting the right frequencies.

Also, last but not least, try albums by Dissection (the third one in particular), Watain, Necrophobic, Nightbringer, and the like. Study the lyrics as well.

The Cult of Qayin is connected, also, so look into the 128 current.

Srudy up in the LHP in general, especially (original) ONA stuff and the Qliphotic traditions.

If you want to find them, you will. Or they'll find you. But I wouldn't just trust anyone claiming affiliation. Maybe try a concert or something; there's bound to a few hanging around at one of the bands I mentioned.
>>
>>18354855
Thank you very much, I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>18354813

11 is the most spiritual number.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.