[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chakra energy experts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: chakras[1].jpg (327KB, 1600x1028px) Image search: [Google]
chakras[1].jpg
327KB, 1600x1028px
Chakra energy experts in the house?

So whenever I do this stuff I get to the point where I can move the energy around my body, feel energised and vitalised by it; however, I always seem to lose it and then feel low energy/fucked up for a week.

How do I properly circulate or direct the energy once I've gotten it going?

Where exactly do I settle it?
>>
>>18354379

Once its flowing, keep "the breath" going. The refined spiritual breath alone can take you places
>>
File: tumblr_oc2bykPTgj1qkwuado1_1280.jpg (136KB, 1280x639px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc2bykPTgj1qkwuado1_1280.jpg
136KB, 1280x639px
>>18354386
Yes, it's great.

But once the session comes to an end, what is to be done with the energy? If you go about your day without properly wrapping up, you'll crash hardcore. The crash feels crazy and great, but then you're dumped.

The ending is what I'm stuck on.

I'm thinking below the heart and in the bones?
>>
>>18354410

The sufis (as well as other mystical traditions) distinguish between "state" and "station"

State is a temporary state of enlightendment
Station is a more profound and permanent experience

Don't worry about whether you can stay in a certain state all day long

Keep it going as long as you can
>>
>>18354435
Have you experienced this?
>>
>>18354450

state yes but never station. The sufis call it "Hull"
>>
>>18354454
And you keep the breathe going all day? It doesn't dissipate once you start focusing on something else?

That's what happens with me. Then the built up energy gets completely lost.
>>
>>18354379
>How do I properly circulate
up the back of the spine to (and through) the top of your head and let it fall down through the rest of your body (all of it, but mostly front part - think about your organs) down to perineum aaaaaand up again (don't let energy leak through the perineum and don't forget your legs and arms either) through the tail of the spine

ideally what you have going is energy being absorbed rising through your entire body (from root to top of the head) while you retain a lot if not most of it

>Where exactly do I settle it?
centre of head, chest or bowel (or just keep circulating it) but what do you want to do with it?

also since /x/ is shit at this stuff
>https://fringechan.org/fringe/res/108.html
this is probably a lot more resourceful
>>
File: 1472264983738.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1472264983738.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>18354513
>What do you want to do with it

Have consistent more energy for activities in a day. Circumventing the need for coffee with the bodies own abilities.
>>
>>18354531
just keep circulating it then from bottom to top i guess

think of your body as a dynamo that you have to get moving until it generates enough force by itself
>>
File: 1468287922822.jpg (766KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1468287922822.jpg
766KB, 1440x2560px
>>18354535
Literally just figured out there's a difference between the energy channels and the breathe channels. One can be blocked while the other free, it's about intuiting which one it is. That's settled a lot within me just now.

Thanks for the help.
>>
File: N_australia.jpg (25KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
N_australia.jpg
25KB, 600x400px
>>18354559

Interesting
>>
right, your crashing, because you let all your energy go after your stop instead of re-centering it. think of moving your energy around like closing the switch between a battery and a load, and you've left the load running, so the battery will go flat, or you will crash. just draw it all back into your dan-tien and seal it. that or keep an active awareness 24/7. but honestly you should practice returning your energy to your dan-tien and sealing it there then brining it back out.
also if you have a healthy diet you increase your recovery 10fold
>>
>>18354599
>keep an active awareness 24/7

Good advice but in practice not easy to maintain awareness that long. Do what you can
>>
>>18354599
>just draw it all back into your dan-tien and seal it.
going to need you elaborate on the "sealing" part

do you just shove it there and it doesn't leave?
>>
>>18354648
it gets hard to explain here, because the sensation and way you do it will differ from person to person. what i do is cool it, just as you move it(you dan-tien is your center, just use your stomach as it if you cant feel it.) draw it into your dan-tien and cool it as if you are forming a sphere of ice and keep thi up until you have all you can stored and that is sealed.(essentially all you have to do is create a vessel to store your energy in).
>>
>>18354379
I posted something about reiki energy the other day and got cussed the fuck put and my post got reported like what the hell man
>>
imo chakras are utter bullshit, although meditation is good for you as it helps you calm down and strengthen your ability to focus
>>
>>18354666
There's upper dantien middle dantien and lower dantien though?
>>
every time i come to this board from the front page i learn more and more about how literally crazy you all are
>>
As a chakra alchemist, this thread amuses me :)
>>
>>18354930
Because of all the confusion?

>>18354780
>i haven't experienced what you're talking about
>so you're crazy

Real smart son
>>
File: 1028992-117_uncanny_x_men_521.jpg (224KB, 900x1290px) Image search: [Google]
1028992-117_uncanny_x_men_521.jpg
224KB, 900x1290px
>>18354666
t-thanks devil trips
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.