[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to learn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1479656517806.jpg (294KB, 809x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479656517806.jpg
294KB, 809x800px
Hey, /x/, I'm not from here but something lately made me believe or confirmed that there is something else to the world than the eye sees, and I'm trying to learn about it. The problem is that there are a lot of versions of everything and some contradict themselves. If I want to inform myself about the occult, what should I start with.

Pic more related than I would like
>>
File: 1479426275193.png (99KB, 758x2383px) Image search: [Google]
1479426275193.png
99KB, 758x2383px
Pic related

On a more serious note, read everything you can about everything. All versions are correct (unless the author is trolling or being ironic), and once you have a foundation on a lot of different traditions it is up to you to decide which one works best for YOU. And if none of them do, do what you think works best for you, even if that means creating your own system.
>>
>>18354358
Think with your brain, not your eyes
>>
>>18354358
Start with Egypt magic. The original black arts.

And then, let go of the idea that contradictions exist, or that you can follow a yellow brick road that somebody placed there for you.

Magicians are cray-cray you see?
>>
>>18354358
Occult? You know you could start researching religion first before you actually for serious start researching the occult to build a solid foundation since knowing quite a few things about religion can help you understand the occult better I'd say.
>>
>>18354358
Jesus fucking Christ imagine being balls deep in that ass
>>
Start from the start. Grab some books, and hit them hard. I'd recommend starting with Kabbalah related stuff, or chaos magick. Chaos is easier to start with, and you can progress into any other system through it. Just don't take everything anything or anyone says as gospel.

The Kybalion is a great starting document in general. It's easily found through google search.
>>
File: 1479554500099.png (134KB, 843x517px) Image search: [Google]
1479554500099.png
134KB, 843x517px
>>18354466

Are you saying we should give her a good one doggy style? Something about that seems familiar.
>>
>>18354358
What a dazzling girl
>>
File: HolyGuardianAngel.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
HolyGuardianAngel.png
1MB, 1024x576px
>>18354807

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsVGPbo0SdQ

"Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything
has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same;
opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree;
extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes
may be reconciled."--The Kybalion.
>>
>>18354358

Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics
>>
the red pill is that everything is complete bullshit.
Just pick the flavor that suits your palate better and swallow it down.
>>
>>18354820
each aspect has polar representations. just as north and south are the 2 poles of one magnet, positive and negative are aspects of one.
or as my old man used to say to me. there are two sides to every story and the truth lies somewhere in the middle.
duality relies upon oneness
>>
>>18354820
whilst everything may accommodate polar oppsites, "nothing" is the exception of that rule. Anything exists outside of nothing and nothing itself has no substance. It can't even realistically be adjectivated or defined, so there's at least one thing (which is nothing) that falls outside your pleb tiered hegelianism.

nothing and everything aren't antonyms, they're just different; (I was tempted to say different realms, but since "nothing" can't accept it being called a realm I had to leave it out).
>>
>>18354820
>>18355521
oh, and magnetic monoples. That's a kybalion mindfuck.
>>
Hoping you're not just another cockroach playing sock puppets I'll give you some advice:

Dont play around with anykind of theology, magic, occult shit.
There is a shit ton of dark energy flying around at the moment and most people, if not all of us, have been influenced by it (to varying degrees).
The antichrist is a hivemind collective of human bodies that have been infiltrated by demonic forces. They are pretty much demons walking around with human bodies.
Satans agenda is to have everyone in such a state. Remember you are an individual human being and just as important as everyone else.
Keep your heart as soft as water by keeping your head as hard as a stone.
I hope soon God's plan will be realized and the filth will be back in the ground where they belong.
>>
>>18355564
Wrong. The current energy of change instead tends towards God. Major shift is coming, and changes are abound on Earth, but it is mostly pulling towards the Lord.

>Law of One
>>
File: Amon-Goeth.jpg (22KB, 360x235px) Image search: [Google]
Amon-Goeth.jpg
22KB, 360x235px
>>18355581
>>
>>18355564
The antichrist is maitreya according to google
>>
inject marijuana

take the marijuana

inject the marijuana
>>
>>18354358

I can teach you what I know, shoot me an email. [email protected] is the one I use for 4chan people.
desu my methods will probably not be in line with most /x/philes, I value practical experience and personal experimentation over book-learning. In fact I find most grimoires to be highly ineffective in comparison to a personalized system built up over time.
>>
OP here, thanks to all of you. I'm going to try what you have told me, although I would like to remind you that doing magic is not my final intention, is just that I want to know more about the world of the occult. One way or the other, you have been helpful and I'm grateful for that.
>>18355675
Thanks for the offer, I'm going to take your word and shoot you an email.

Thanks again to all of you
>>
I started recently with learning about the pineal gland, youtube videos by Danny Wilten. And reading threads like this to just gather all the info possible and make connections to eventually reveal what logically should be truth.
>>
>>18354358
Join the Golden Dawn or the OTO. They provide a solid philosophical basis and some practical magical fundamentals, as well as discipline.
>>
>>18354358
pythagoras, king solomon and manly p hall are people you ought to know, if you want to know what you need to know.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.