[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien cat spotted in DC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 24Mountain_Lion_3-med.jpg (13KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
24Mountain_Lion_3-med.jpg
13KB, 400x300px
Not paranormal but odd and interesting none the less.

I live in Bethesda, Maryland. A suburb on the outskirts of DC. It's a very densly populated area of townhouses and apartments, not the place you'd find any wildlife besides grey squirrels.

Last night I went out to a local wooded cuthrough by my house to smoke a joint and get some fresh air. This isn't even woods, its just a little path shaded by trees separating two streets and some houses. I went out and started smoking and I heard a loud rustling in the woods. I figured this was a doe since they like to sometimes hang around here and looked around to see if I could find it. Instead what I saw was a large lightly-colored shape moving around in the dark trees about 15 feet away from me. I kinda stood petrified and just watched this thing, moving close the ground and slinking away from me. It was big, bigger than any deer could be and lightly colored. I slowly started to walk away from it nearly hyperventilating cause I'm a fucking pussy.
I guess it heard me because it suddenly turned towards me for a plot second before bolting off deeper into the trees. In this time though I could see clearly feline features, the characteristic rounded face and sharp eyes, and a flowing tail as it turned away from me.

Anyways I fucking put in the after burners and booked it back to my house, sure it was on my tail the whole time.

So, my guess is a cougar because they can be found in Maryland. But this is fucking Bethesda. If anyone knows Maryland they know you aren't gonna find a fucking cougar in Bethesda. The fact I saw one there means something seriously fucked is going on with its habitats.

Who can I report this too? I don't really have any evidence besides word of mouth, would the police care to know?

Also I know there's some people from around the dc area here. Keep an eye open if your going out tonight brothers.
>>
asdgff
>>
>>18354330
What does this mean?
>>
>>18354319

Fuck you, I bet you voted for Clinton. I would hope that the cat eats you but I'm sure niggers taste bad.
>>
>>18354352
Actually I didn't but considering your call for violence I would say you're a nigger yourself.

Also Maryland doesn't have black people outside of Baltimore.
>>
>>18354319
awww my favorite kitty of them all
adopt that cute fluffy lil motherfucker, what are you waiting for?
>>
>>18354422
>>
File: 1330346553123.jpg (49KB, 700x524px) Image search: [Google]
1330346553123.jpg
49KB, 700x524px
Did you at least get to finish your smoke?
>>
>>18354467
Nope I ended up losing the joint in the rush out of there.
Had burned to the roach when I returned in the morning.
>>
>>18354319
PG fag here. You COULD call it in to the police, but I'll ONLY be documented as a "sighting" until something solid comes along. You could be the first to be on the "sightings' list if they ever have to detail reports chronologically. That's about it.

Also...stop being a fucking fagmutt and take pics....or...well...you know....
>>
>>18354352
What is democracy?
>>
File: 1459119936348.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459119936348.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>18355127
A joke.
>>
File: IMG_5738.gif (794KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5738.gif
794KB, 480x360px
>>18355175
>>
>>18355178
I needed that laugh, made my night less shit. Thanks Anon.
>>
File: persian_alola_form.png (130KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
persian_alola_form.png
130KB, 500x500px
>>
>>18355262
Lol
>>
>>18354446

>>
>>18354467
What the fuck good is that thing without a flash hider?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.