[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf happened to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1419.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1419.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
So I was walking back from school today and I went through a side alley that I go through frequently to get home. Usually theres no one there, but today there was a young man - probably about 16 waiting at the bottom of the alley. As I approached the end of the alley he asked me for a cigarette lighter. I said sure and handed him my zippo, he then smiled at me and just disappeared into thin air. I've never been on this board before, mainly sticking to /fit and /int/, and never believed in the supernatural - but what the fuck happened to me? Am I going insane or do you guys have any knowledge about this type of thing happening?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
>>
>>18354131
Dod he take your zippo?
>>
>>18354139
yeah, he did - I was checking my pockets for about 30 minutes trying to find it, thinking it was just a hallucination but I couldn't find it anywhere. I always keep it in my front pockets but it wasn't there
>>
>>18354147
Fuck, sorry to hear that. Anyway, what did the guy look like?
>>
File: 1463338085549.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1463338085549.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>18354131
Probably sonic the snatch'hog
>>
>>18354131
Where is the lighter from? You just stood there, and he disappeared right in front of you? I've seen it happen, had a friend walk up to a bookshelf and disappear after taking a book. Had no idea what I was talking about afterwards. Stood up on a step ladder, and vanished from the top of it. Still remember the shock. Can't really explain it, at all. Clear as day, made my heart jump into my throat.
>>
>>18354187
whered you find your friend later? like did they appear back in the same spot? and how long after?
>>
>>18354151
Medium height - probably around 5'9", short, blonde hair, Caucasian and he wore a puffer jacket with jeans. He didn't seem out of place or unusual at all.
>>
>>18354187
It's just a zippo that I bought from a shop a while back - it has no significance whatsoever to anyone, which is why I'm struggling to understand it
>>
Two possibilities:

>playing make believe
>your brain shit itself and you entered a fugue state

Go see a doctor.
>>
>>18354504
Your zippo is maybe in a parallel universe, where maybe it has some special significance. That seems the most likely explanation to me. As far as why this fairy or powerful magician or being from another universe would pull this shit on you, maybe because you never believed in the supernatural? Also, could be that you're going insane, or that everyone on /x/ is insane, including me.
>>
>>18354525
Thanks, I would like to think it isn't the latter. No one in my family has a history of mental disorders, and I've never had anything like this happen before. But why me? Loads of people don't believe in supernatural beings so why wouldn't he just take the lighter when it's by my bedside or something at night? Would he have any incentive to fuck with me? Can you give any more info on these people? Thanks
>>
maybe the guy knows how to teleport
>>
>>18354552
Obviously there is a lot of fake bullshit out there, and schizophrenia is a real condition etc. and lots of people who are into supernatural-based belief systems could probably be categorized as crazy, but there's also reasons to believe the "paranormal" or "supernatural" is real. The US government has spent tens of millions of dollars at least, for example, researching psychic spying or "remote viewing" as they call it. Physicists tell us that the multiverse or parallel universes theory is plausible, and that other "universes" or strange corners of the "multiverse" could have different physical laws than we do. This could potentially explain "supernatural" beings from distant universes being able to freely travel between their worlds and ours, maybe. This disappearing character who stole your zippo maybe just wanted to mess with you and expand your mind to think about these possibilities, since you've never believed in the supernatural. Maybe he stole your insignificant zippo specifically cause he knew it wasn't something really special to you, and therefore that you wouldn't miss it much, but would still clearly notice its absence and question wtf happened. In other words, maybe this guy was just some kind of mischievous spirit, rather than something truly malevolent. Or you could be going nuts.
>>
File: 1472576558473.gif (3MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472576558473.gif
3MB, 300x200px
>>18354131
how old was the young man and how old are you, it can be another you in a different dimension or timeline
>>
>>18354504

The paranormal is absurd and surrealistic just as often as it's symbolic and meaningful.
>>
>>18354139
*teleports behind you*
Nothing personal, kiddo.
>>
It's just Jumper irl. These people exist, and I know it. Probably just testing around with his new found power.
>>
Probably bullshit, But..did you ever burn yourself on the lighter. Cut yourself and happen to get a little blood on it, Maybe had a hair of yours on it when you handed it to him. Did he make you feel weird in any way?
>>
Sue him for stealing your property
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.