[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to recover from brainwashing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: oldesttorrent.jpg (42KB, 599x363px) Image search: [Google]
oldesttorrent.jpg
42KB, 599x363px
What is the best way to recover from brainwashing?
>>
Notice when a thought has literally anything to do with what you were brainwashed to believe, then make it into 'zero'- ignore it, pretend it never meant anything.
>>
Enemas. Lots of enemas
>>
>>18353714

I already tried that. Someone reccomended that a while ago. I tried that. IT DIDN'T WORK
>>
File: Stirner_xmwakg.jpg (47KB, 523x452px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner_xmwakg.jpg
47KB, 523x452px
Read Max Stirner
>>
>>18353756
DUDE SPOOKS LMAO
>>
>>18353586

Brainstaining.
>>
Just make it dirty again
>>
Psychedelics.
>>
brain drying
>>
A lot of what is suggested distances yourself from what is happening inside you. Don't. Accept that this happened and begin to proactively change yourself again. You are the final arbiter of the transition from knowing to doing, and you can counteract anything, even yourself. It is a process.

Don't expect to be able to immediately fully meet all your demands. If you begin and you only are able to meet 25% of your goal, even though that is not 100%, it's a reduction of future workload. You just made the future you have less to deal with, and that is worth doing at any amount.

Learn how to make changes within yourself and how to make them stick. You will have an easier time at studying habits and how habit formation is. Good luck on changing whatever it is, sometimes it requires the universe collapsing before you may change your mind. I hope it doesn't go that badly for you.
>>
File: A5aEVi.jpg (97KB, 1300x763px) Image search: [Google]
A5aEVi.jpg
97KB, 1300x763px
Tinhat. are you been living under a rock?!
>>
>>18353586
Removal of the brain.
>>
>>18353586
The answer is ALWAYS more meditation
>>
>>18353923

Eris is right
>>
Develop your own personal form of brainwashing. Apply it regularly in a form of innocent routine.
>>
the secret is to be so you, that no-one can hijack you thought pattern. brainwashing literally only works when the will is weak, which is why torture is always involved in military applications. if it is your will that only you be in control no one can take control, it would kill you to take you out of the drivers seat if your will is unbreakable.
though the would has been made such a comfortable state, that a strong will is unessential for existence, meaning a population ready for your programming.

TLDR; just be yourself to the point no-one brainwash you
>>
Another wash
>>
Become a narcissist. No externally imposed ideas can stand under the weight of your godlike ego.
>>
>>18353586
different form of brainwashing.
>>
Meditation.

Note how the best meditators in the world meditate in forests and caves, away from the world. From the pre-schism desert fathers, to the Buddha and even Shiva. All attained mastery away from the world, then came back to conquer it.
>>
File: 4234324343.jpg (112KB, 766x510px) Image search: [Google]
4234324343.jpg
112KB, 766x510px
>>18355202
>>
>>18353586
/pol/
>>
File: spider1.gif (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
spider1.gif
4MB, 640x360px
>>18353586
Wasted my time wandering the desert, now I know some ancient secrets, climbed some mountains, and got lost on some forests.

Find out who you are, and what it's important to you, the mind will follow.

All methods of brainwashing work by making you forget, what is important to you.

Nihilism, spooks or enemas, by having a goal you can recall what it is to feel alone or lost.

Or listen to music for hours while walking, get wasted and bang a nice chick.

Works like a charm.
>>
>>18353586
mark passio videos, yoga/meditation/Occult Practice, and other consciousness exercises. Education and Practice are key.
>>
>>18353749
Did it at least give you a feeling of accomplishment?
>>
File: R-996542-1361102465-9616.jpeg.jpg (122KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
R-996542-1361102465-9616.jpeg.jpg
122KB, 600x606px
>>18353586
accept it, that's what i've done, you will feel better as one of us, don't fight.
>>
>>18355369
>enemas
>>
>>18353586
Seriously?

Turn off the TV. Stop reading papers. Stay off the internet. Stop talking to people about political issues.

News is 90% spin and 10% lies. The general "world-view" has been warped by the media to a point where the population reinforces whatever they're told. SJWs are a prime example of people brainwashed by news.
>>
Would you mind telling us what happened, exactly?
>>
File: IMG_20161112_230737.jpg (66KB, 564x776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161112_230737.jpg
66KB, 564x776px
>>18355373
This.
>>
>>18355672
>Stay off the internet.
looks like you are doing a great job following your own advice.
Also I don't think the poster is taking about /pol/ style "media brainwashing".
>>
>>18355991
I have no clue what that image means, but I love it.
>>
>>18355998
Don't be a faggot. You know HOW to kill people but you don't. Maybe this guy doesn't want to
>>
>>18353586
A good starting point would be to establish that you have been, as opposed to just believing that you have been. Since you haven't given any details, I find it more plausible that you're schizophrenic. Either way, a mental health professional will be better able to help you than we can.

>>18355568
see >>18353749

>>18355998
When people are asked for advice, they advise for the asker, not for themselves. If you ask me how to do a low sodium diet, I'd tell you to cut out processed foods and to use more herbs / spices in your cooking. I do some of this myself, but I don't need to, since I don't have high blood pressure.

And it's not only /pol/ saying the media is giving a skewed version of the world. Most news outlets said it themselves just after the election, they had gone from factual reporting to cheerleading, they were sorry and would renew their dedication to delivering the news. Which is bullshit, since the problem started long before last year.

It really is mostly spin, opinions presented as analysis, hype passed off as news, and deliberate misrepresentation of reality (scared people will tune in at eleven, unscared people won't). This is what corporate news gets you. If profit or ideology come before journalistic integrity, the public is misinformed.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.